It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Aliens and What could Really be Happening

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner
reply to post by True-seer

Wow, I must say that serving up a disclosure date on your first thread takes some big kohona's. I, like everyone else, want disclosure, and I, like every one else, will read this thread, put that date somewhere in the back of my mind and continue with making dinner. The sun will continue to rise and set and in two weeks nothing will happen; but trust me, I promise I will have forgotten about your date by tomorrow, so no harm no foul. I like to do the Crawl, Walk, Run thing, you know, starting off easy, working your way into things and then after a while of posting legitimate threads you spend some time on a story, do your research and hit us with some great stuff. Better luck next time.

P.S. no hard knocks, but you will gain more credibility if you spell check your threads before posting. It comes off more professional especially when posting disclosure dates and such. My point is if you had a bum and a man in a suit come up to you with a disclosure date, who are you subconsciously going to listen to first. Not saying that the bum may not be privy to information, but first impressions count here on ATS. Take care and I look forward to more posts. If your right about this then I will stand corrected and appologize. Lets hope I am wrong.

haha well The way the world is i would belive the Bum because the man in the suit wouldnt do that the way the world is

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
God, why do you people even bother posting on this site. This is so annoying. "I have proof but I can't say!" Yaaaaaaa right. If you had any freckin proof you wouldn't be on ATS for one and you wouldn't be posting anything about it at all unless you were going to reveal any of that "proof"

edit: spelling

[edit on 22-4-2010 by conspiracy88]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Could you only quote the Part of text relevent to your question. I have alot of question to answer it would make it easier on me

I will also be making a Thread with proper grammer
and spellchecked about what i saw when i was younger it was only i sighting but i thought i would share it at a later date.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

I did i have some reasons for believing that it would come and i`m not telling them because i have not come to terms with my crazy brain yet maybe i need pills but if i ever get my head round whats happening i will share it.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
My own theory about all the Increased volcanic / seismic activity is that it is the result of three situations:

1) There are many more sensors now, so there is more collection of seismic data. People are living more places -- so there aren't so many places where mother nature can wreak havoc and it doesn't effect everyone.

2) Sunspot activity has been on a long hiatus. There is concern about pole reversals and the fluctuations of earth's magnetic fields. Regardless of a pole correction -- more sunspots probably mean a bit more heat and violent weather ahead. That's on top of our climate change.

3) I've been reading a theory that after ice ages have receded, the lack of ice on large land mass areas causes the release of a lot of pressure and a redistribution of earth's mass -- this results in a 5-fold increase in seismic/volcanic activity after an ice age. Makes a lot of sense to me.

Most of the melting is happening at the poles, and the night-time temperatures -- not so much on daytime temperatures in the more temperate regions -- which I think masks the effect, and besides, humans can't tell one or two degrees in a decade or three -- we don't really have that sense of a large time-scale.

Just my two cents. By all means, check for any rogue planets -- every pair of eyes can help.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

Originally posted by game over man
What so many people don't understand that the allegations made against the US Government are already available on the web, so that is "disclosure". Sorry if it's not the Galactic Confederation of Light, sounds like a hockey team

But really, thousands of people have come forward. The reality is not that great.

IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE

The Greys must be hostile because we are not allowed to go back to the moon.

Ah, you say, the Greys say we aren't ready for space travel.

We all know that humans are well capable of space travel. There are even people who believe we have traveled to other stars.

With that said, since we have not gone to the Moon, haven't gone back, have no plans of returning. ???????

Maybe we are going secretly to space, but if you watch the speed bumps the US Government has endured over the last 70 years, if you believe in Aliens, then you must come to the realization that they aren't here to help.

Ahh thanks for disabling nuclear weapons, yeah who are the occupants?

Is a technology exchange really that beneficial? Sounds like greed.

Why do you think thier disabling Nukes maybe protecting us fom ourselves

I didn't even say that.

Explain your post

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

before making my point, i shall insist that i'm nor a believer, nor a non-believer

just a true skeptic = i doubt = i don't know. my mind remains open and interested only in truth.

the thing that is really annoying me about the disclosure thing is the path it is taking;

somehow very similar to global warming or war against terrorism or many other staged events : years of side-infos in mass-media or controlled alternative media are preparing public opinion (yes this agenda setting thing - search google if you don't know what that is).

so what i want o say is : we cannot at this moment exclude the possibility that alien disclosure is another of those stories staged by PTB to control the mass, the minds, the paradigm in which we live, for some kind of nasty agendas.

yes i'm obviously referring to project bluebeam. Not that i believe it is real : i just also don't know and keep my mind open to the possibility.

Before we go too much enthusiastic if any sort of big disclosure happen, we have to keep that in mind, for the sake of truth and freedom.

the points connected by the OP also fit 100% blue beam project.

doubt is salvation.

i will doubt until they take me to their planet or set us REALLY free from PTB.

if it's just on tv, we just cannot trust it.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

What so many people don't understand that the allegations made against the US Government are already available on the web, so that is "disclosure". Sorry if it's not the Galactic Confederation of Light, sounds like a hockey team

But really, thousands of people have come forward. The reality is not that great.

IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE

The Greys must be hostile because we are not allowed to go back to the moon.

Ah, you say, the Greys say we aren't ready for space travel.

We all know that humans are well capable of space travel. There are even people who believe we have traveled to other stars.

With that said, since we have not gone to the Moon, haven't gone back, have no plans of returning. ???????

Maybe we are going secretly to space, but if you watch the speed bumps the US Government has endured over the last 70 years, if you believe in Aliens, then you must come to the realization that they aren't here to help.

Ahh thanks for disabling nuclear weapons, yeah who are the occupants?

Is a technology exchange really that beneficial? Sounds like greed.

Why do you think thier disabling Nukes maybe protecting us fom ourselves

I didn't even say that.

Explain your post

i quoted your post go back a page

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I have never understood why anyone needs to have an entity outside themself tell them what is real and what is false. I suppose it is a true reflection in how we view oneself. I don't need to have some paid mouthpiece on network TV or the President or anyone else confirm to me that UFO's are real. The evidence is undeniable. So what is this need for discloser. Can you not trust your own judgement?

The only real question is WHAT IS THIER AGENDA. I, for one don't believe in a benevolent race of alliens who are here to save us from ourselves. The evidence seems to suggest just the opposite.
"To Serve Man Is a Cookbook".

Earth changes are more frequent. The entire solar system is in flux. We watch our government spending money so fast it would embarass a drunken salior. Underground facilities built. Space probes launched. What does all this mean. We my friends are looking for a celestial event that will shake the fondations of the earth. The prophet Isaiah said it so well, men will hide themseves in caves...the earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard...and the earth shall be remove out of her place...and split in two.
See-ya on the otherside.

Light Up the Darkness

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

this may be ` nit picking ` - but when i read a OP that includes such claims [ un evidenced ] as :

From video footage of a Sun Shooting Plasma at an asteroid twice 8 times the size of earth and knocking it off its course

i simply switch off

the largest known asteroid = 1 ceres , 974km diameter . source

oh - and this thread is less truth , more opinion

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
I have never understood why anyone needs to have an entity outside themself tell them what is real and what is false. I suppose it is a true reflection in how we view oneself. I don't need to have some paid mouthpiece on network TV or the President or anyone else confirm to me that UFO's are real. The evidence is undeniable. So what is this need for discloser. Can you not trust your own judgement?

The only real question is WHAT IS THIER AGENDA. I, for one don't believe in a benevolent race of alliens who are here to save us from ourselves. The evidence seems to suggest just the opposite.
"To Serve Man Is a Cookbook".

Earth changes are more frequent. The entire solar system is in flux. We watch our government spending money so fast it would embarass a drunken salior. Underground facilities built. Space probes launched. What does all this mean. We my friends are looking for a celestial event that will shake the fondations of the earth. The prophet Isaiah said it so well, men will hide themseves in caves...the earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard...and the earth shall be remove out of her place...and split in two.
See-ya on the otherside.

Light Up the Darkness

Mainly because a disclosure would bring openess from the goverment and all those non-believers would have no choice to believe.

it would change sooo many things

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

you obviously have been misinformed as you can plainly see in the link i provided 2nd from top it is only slightly smaller than the sun. thierfore my calculations are near enough.

Did you bother looking at the video that can also be found on nasa website?

i guess not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I enjoyed the links, especially David Childerling's about the sun and the comet...the other links I consider to be questionable as anyone who thinks that a governmental body is going to disclose something regarding ufo's which are still considered taboo is just plainly delusional. The government does not have the authority yet to make any statements bout ufo's since these objects are still unidentified and unknown...all anyone can do is to take statements from those who claim to have seen them, amongst who I am one and have already made my statement...It does not make my sighting any more valid to have the government put a stamp of approval on it since all it is is a sighting and nothing more...I do believe that the two objects seen entering the sun with an outburst of flares is quite a remarkable timing event and I am wondering about it, and wonder if it is being felt now in terms of its effects on planet earth...supposedly the sunlight that hits the earth now is very old in times measured by man...so how old would that event really be?

Also, I do likewise object to your saying you know something but won't reveal it...that is not nice...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

reply to post by tsloan

No i dont want you to wait 2 weeks for me i`m saying in 2 weeks they release the reports i cant make it come sooner.

Are you convinced enough to bet your life on this? You have to remember you're competing with other prophetic people for somethimg dramatic to happen to everyone on the planet this year. In the next 2 weeks we also have the prophet Duke Puntalangit (real name Dominic Sanchez Falar) stating in specific details and dates that World War 3 will begin in the Middle East with Obama being shot and killed 13 weeks later.
SOURCE:
End Times As I Saw It

You speak in sure terms. Trouble is, this site has been filled from front to back over the years with people claiming special insights (never shared) and dates that never (BIG NEVER) materialize. So unless you are willing to share that special insight that makes you so sure, please do not be another waste of our time.

Now if you have doubts and thoughts, please do share. But, you speak in such sure terms that you will probably undercut your trust here. Trust once lost here is gone for good.

So let me ask you again, are you willing to bet your life on this information? What is that information? And do you want to forever be marginalized and thought as a dishonest and untrustworthy member if 2 weeks pass and nothing happens?

I'm not being rude, but merely trying to show you the weight of what you're presenting here. Think carefully before you reply.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
OP,

When it comes to Aliens nobody has a clue what's going on. I would ask you for proof to back up your claims, but I don't want to waste your time ...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hello true-seer, welcome to the internet. You are obviously quite young and naive, so heres just a few tips to ensure you enjoy your stay.
1) Stop believing everything you read on the web, there is a $hitload of utter nonsense out there.
2) Check your facts in multiple places/sources,
3) Don't post on ats unless you have considerable evidence

You have failed these 3 steps and therefore severely soiled your image as an intelligent objective researcher.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Maybe I'm just skeptical. But to me its more like the "Watchers" are waiting for humans to get into another world war. In effect reducing our own ability to put up any kind of defense. Once humans are weakened, they'll swoop in and eather conquor whats left, and make us into slaves, or worse will be on the menu, as snacks. One has to stay vigilent, and hopefully humans won't destroy each other.

my 2 yen

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
First off, let me state that I am very open minded and believe in other life out there.

Now, It's all well and dandy that you "claim" to have done all of this research and then really go out on the line by stating disclosure will happen on a given date. However, I've yet to see you post one accurate link for any claim you've made in this post. You say you have done research and found natural disasters have increased by 200% yet have failed to show us those numbers. You say that The Disclosure Project is giving the Government until May for disclosure or they are releasing all of the information they have, yet the original link you provided for the so called "evidence" does not state any thing about it and when called out on it by a member you say you seen a youtube video but can't provide a link to it. You tell an individual to check the NASA site for a picture when that individual doesn't even know what picture he's supposed to be looking for when you could have just as easily posted a link to it.

I'm sorry, but with claims as big as this you need to provide the evidence. You may me trying to get attention or you may really believe in your mind this stuff will happen, but the point is that claims like this without hard evidence do nothing but help to destroy the credibility of the very good scientists our there who are working hard to prove life exists else where and that ET's are real.

Do us a favor and if you can't provide solid, realiable evidence to your claims then please don't post them on here, period. Thank you.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Final Solstice]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiteraryOneTwo
I enjoyed the links, especially David Childerling's about the sun and the comet...the other links I consider to be questionable as anyone who thinks that a governmental body is going to disclose something regarding ufo's which are still considered taboo is just plainly delusional. The government does not have the authority yet to make any statements bout ufo's since these objects are still unidentified and unknown...all anyone can do is to take statements from those who claim to have seen them, amongst who I am one and have already made my statement...It does not make my sighting any more valid to have the government put a stamp of approval on it since all it is is a sighting and nothing more...I do believe that the two objects seen entering the sun with an outburst of flares is quite a remarkable timing event and I am wondering about it, and wonder if it is being felt now in terms of its effects on planet earth...supposedly the sunlight that hits the earth now is very old in times measured by man...so how old would that event really be?

Also, I do likewise object to your saying you know something but won't reveal it...that is not nice...

The disclosure isnt just them its them releasing files they have on ufo sithing,recovered stuff etc other countries have released this so why should america not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

reply to post by tsloan

No i dont want you to wait 2 weeks for me i`m saying in 2 weeks they release the reports i cant make it come sooner.

Are you convinced enough to bet your life on this? You have to remember you're competing with other prophetic people for somethimg dramatic to happen to everyone on the planet this year. In the next 2 weeks we also have the prophet Duke Puntalangit (real name Dominic Sanchez Falar) stating in specific details and dates that World War 3 will begin in the Middle East with Obama being shot and killed 13 weeks later.
SOURCE:
End Times As I Saw It

You speak in sure terms. Trouble is, this site has been filled from front to back over the years with people claiming special insights (never shared) and dates that never (BIG NEVER) materialize. So unless you are willing to share that special insight that makes you so sure, please do not be another waste of our time.

Now if you have doubts and thoughts, please do share. But, you speak in such sure terms that you will probably undercut your trust here. Trust once lost here is gone for good.

So let me ask you again, are you willing to bet your life on this information? What is that information? And do you want to forever be marginalized and thought as a dishonest and untrustworthy member if 2 weeks pass and nothing happens?

I'm not being rude, but merely trying to show you the weight of what you're presenting here. Think carefully before you reply.

I have had vivid dream that to me make me sure it will happen and i feel it too, but in noo way can i guarantee it,i am no prophet

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join