It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru This, Nibiru That: STOP, You've been punked!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Risen

No, Sitchen says some other date, but the Hopi/Maya say differently. Around 7 years after the appearance of the Blue Star Kachina will the Red Star appear, and cause much destruction, tribulation, and transformation.

There might be more earthquakes, and even a new war around 2012, but the world won't end, and even after the appearance of the Red Star the world will not end, but unfortunately many people will not mae it because of the wars/tribulation/purification that will come with the appearance of the Red Star.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The Hopi and Navajo speak of a time when they were allowed to stay with the "Ant People" , but they never stated that that's where they came from.

Listen, it's been a slice, but I don't have time for this - especially not for fear.

If or when something comes along, I trust that my spirit will guide me where I need to go to assist and help. And right now, spirit is telling me business is running just fine - minus the political crap going on right now in the world.

After Planet X, Planet Y, then Z, and then Z1, Z2, etc.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Who care what Sitchen says or the Hopi/Maya say ? Are they god ?

Im glad you consider yourself GOD since you know the general timeline of the destruction of the earth.

While your at it God could you give me this weeks lotto numbers for the NC state lottery?

[edit on 22-4-2010 by ker2010]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by Risen

There might be more earthquakes, and even a new war around 2012,

Well Duh it doesnt take a Edgar Cayce to predict that now does it?

link   
reply to post by Risen

probably because he doesn't necessarily agree with sitchin's nibiru idea. the reason i posted it was to show that the mayans are not the only ones that reference the end of this third of precession as being significant enough to merit special attention as a future event. in the case of the biblical example, it's mentioned quite a bit earlier than the mayan example.

link   
Sitchin said a different date to 2012. He is not involved with that prophecy. The 2012 prophecy is based on the Mayan calender, part of which ends in 2012.

Because of the confusion of how to read the Mayan calender by amatuers.....some people believe it ends on 2012. The only thing that ends is the long cycle calender, one of several intertwined calenders the Mayans used. When it does end, it will simply begin again, much like our normal calender. For Mayans, it was a celebration of the dawning of a new era...nothing sinsiter

Im unsure as to how Nibiru was tied up with 2012?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

You can stay, or leave, it is up to you, but then again, just tell me what is causing the following, among many other things occurring in the Solar System as we speak...

Secular increase of the astronomical unit and perihelion precessions as tests of the Dvali–Gabadadze–Porrati multi-dimensional braneworld scenario
Lorenzo Iorio JCAP09(2005)006 doi: 10.1088/1475-7516/2005/09/006

PDF (313 KB) | HTML | References | Articles citing this article

Lorenzo Iorio
Viale Unità di Italia 68, 70125, Bari, Italy
E-mail: [email protected]
Abstract. An unexpected secular increase of the astronomical unit, the length scale of the Solar System, has recently been reported by three different research groups (Krasinsky and Brumberg, Pitjeva, Standish). The latest JPL measurements amount to 7 ± 2 m cy−1. At present, there are no explanations able to accommodate such an observed phenomenon, either in the realm of classical physics or in the usual four-dimensional framework of the Einsteinian general relativity. The Dvali–Gabadadze–Porrati braneworld scenario, which is a multi-dimensional model of gravity aimed at providing an explanation of the observed cosmic acceleration without dark energy, predicts, among other things, a perihelion secular shift, due to Lue and Starkman, of 5 × 10−4 arcsec cy−1 for all the planets of the Solar System. It yields a variation of about 6 m cy−1 for the Earth–Sun distance which is compatible with the observed rate of change for the astronomical unit. The recently measured corrections to the secular motions of the perihelia of the inner planets of the Solar System are in agreement with the predicted value of the Lue–Starkman effect for Mercury, Mars and, at a slightly worse level, the Earth.

www.iop.org...

I guess it is part of OUR imagination.... or I must have some deep connections to put that in several peer reviewed journals....

Then there is the fact that scientists at NASA are even searching for such a Dark Star.... But they have other ideas of how it exists.....

Nasa scientists are searching for an invisible 'Death Star' that circles the Sun, which catapults potentially catastrophic comets at the Earth.

The star, also known as Nemesis, is five times the size of Jupiter and could be to blame for the impact that wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.

The bombardment of icy missiles is being blamed by some scientists for mass extinctions of life that they say happen every 26 million years.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Evidence Mounts For Companion Star To Our Sun
by Staff Writers
Newport Beach CA (SPX) Apr 25, 2006
The Binary Research Institute (BRI) has found that orbital characteristics of the recently discovered planetoid, Sedna, demonstrate the possibility that our sun might be part of a binary star system. A binary star system consists of two stars gravitationally bound orbiting a common center of mass.

Once thought to be highly unusual, such systems are now considered to be common in the Milky Way galaxy.

Walter Cruttenden at BRI, Professor Richard Muller at UC Berkeley, Dr. Daniel Whitmire of the University of Louisiana, amongst several others, have long speculated on the possibility that our sun might have an as yet undiscovered companion. Most of the evidence has been statistical rather than physical.

The recent discovery of Sedna, a small planet like object first detected by Cal Tech astronomer Dr. Michael Brown, provides what could be indirect physical evidence of a solar companion. Matching the recent findings by Dr. Brown, showing that Sedna moves in a highly unusual elliptical orbit, Cruttenden has determined that Sedna moves in resonance with previously published orbital data for a hypothetical companion star.

In the May 2006 issue of Discover, Dr. Brown stated: "Sedna shouldnt be there. Theres no way to put Sedna where it is. It never comes close enough to be affected by the sun, but it never goes far enough away from the sun to be affected by other stars... Sedna is stuck, frozen in place; there's no way to move it, basically there's no way to put it there – unless it formed there. But it's in a very elliptical orbit like that. It simply can't be there. There's no possible way - except it is. So how, then?"

"I'm thinking it was placed there in the earliest history of the solar system. I'm thinking it could have gotten there if there used to be stars a lot closer than they are now and those stars affected Sedna on the outer part of its orbit and then later on moved away. So I call Sedna a fossil record of the earliest solar system. Eventually, when other fossil records are found, Sedna will help tell us how the sun formed and the number of stars that were close to the sun when it formed."

www.spacedaily.com...

Anomalies in the Solar System
Dittus, Hansjoerg
37th COSPAR Scientific Assembly. Held 13-20 July 2008, in Montréal, Canada., p.717
Several observations show unexplained phenomena in our solar system. These observations are e.g. the Pioneer Anomaly, an unexplained constant acceleration of the Pioneer 10 and 11 spacecraft, the Flyby Anomaly, an unexplained increase of the velocity of a series of spacecraft after Earth gravity assists, the recently reported increase of the Astronomical Unit defined by the distance of the planets from the Sun by approximately 10 m per century, the quadrupole and octupole anomaly which describes the correlation of the low l contributions of the Cosmic Microwave Background to the orientation of the Solar system. Lacking any explanation until now, these phenomena are still investigated intensively. In my talk I will discuss the present status of those investigations and the attempts to find reasonable explantions.

adsabs.harvard.edu...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Who care what Sitchen says or the Hopi/Maya say ? Are they god ?

Im glad you consider yourself GOD since you know the general timeline of the destruction of the earth.

While your at it God could you give me this weeks lotto numbers for the NC state lottery?

What the heck?... Where in the world did I say I was some kind of God?...

For crying out loud, do everyone a favor and stay out like you claimed you would do....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

You are clearly predicting the future. So are you a physic? God? Or have advanced alien connections? Heck you even spit in the face of science and claim a star can be a planet and vice versa.

You are clearly mad cause i dont fall for your pseudoscience like some others do.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You are clearly predicting the future. So are you a physic? God? Or have advanced alien connections. Heck you even spit in the face of science and claim a star can be a planet and vice versa.

Stay out kid.. I have no time to keep chatting with someone as yourself..

Obviously you are the one that without anything to refute the evidence I have provided you have to come up witht the excuse "only Christians know God"...
I am certain you are one of those who will actually burn in the inferno you claim people will burn for not believing in what you believe....

Have a nice roasting kid...

AGAIN.... didn't you say you were out of this thread?... stay out please.... thank you very much...

[edit on 22-4-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You are clearly predicting the future. So are you a physic? God? Or have advanced alien connections. Heck you even spit in the face of science and claim a star can be a planet and vice versa.

Stay out kid.. I have no time to keep chatting with someone as yourself..

Obviously you are the one that without anything to refute the evidence I have provided you have to come up witht eh excuse "only Christians know God"...
I am certain you are one of those who will actually burn in the inferno you claim people will burn for not believing in what you believe....

LOL no im not christain but im not claiming to have Physic abilitys. If the hopi or your so called ancient prophecys got it right the only possible way was by 3 things. Either

1) Physic abilitys

2) Advanced Aliens

3) God

Cause you are saying primitive indians knew about this Dark Star

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sitchen reminds me of Hubbard. Which also, sadly people follow his utterly ridiculous "religion." Sitchen checked out some clay tablets, statues, etc... and decided to put his own ideas on what they meant. His theories were not based on facts, they were based on conjuncture and his own colored opinion on the matter. All linguists worth a spit have disregarded his interpretations as reaching or just flat-out wrong. And yet some people (especially here and like sites), hinge this entire theory on this one fellow.

Or on civilizations who made calendars. They are seemingly all knowing about brown dwarfs in our solar system, and yet they thought cutting each other's hearts out as a sacrifice to the "Gods" (i.e. the moon, sun and stars), was a good idea.

And then we have the "planet" itself. For some reason, a brown dwarf in OUR solar system will suck up all light as we know it. But somehow, we can detect and visually SEE them in OTHER galaxies. Huh.. how weird! Especially since it's due to be here very soon.

P.S. There is no more earthquakes than normal. They are just hitting closer to larger population centers, thus the media on them. There is nothing abnormal about the # of larger quakes hitting this year. Do some research before you scream at everyone in all caps.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by thomas_

Actually the scholars Im talking about are REAL scholars, having been trained, and having studied ancient Sumerian for decades. Sitchin is not an ancient text scholar. As it was pointed out, he is an ancient civilisations economist. I have some links Im going to dig up from one of these real scholars....I think I have them on a previous thread

Even those are still monkeys trained by other monkeys. I really don't understand why people buy that much into credentials. Most that come with revolutionary works (and I'm not saying Stichin is one of them) are the ones who manage to break loose from the doctrine cycle.

Arguing over a theory about a theoretical planet is a waste of time.

But one thing no monkey (scholar or not) can argue about, "sky gods" are indeed present in Sumerian mythology and do talk about the creation the human specie.

Now, if that's a fairy tale or not it's a whole different story.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Sitchen reminds me of Hubbard. Which also, sadly people follow his utterly ridiculous "religion." Sitchen checked out some clay tablets, statues, etc... and decided to put his own ideas on what they meant. His theories were not based on facts, they were based on conjuncture and his own colored opinion on the matter. All linguists worth a spit have disregarded his interpretations as reaching or just flat-out wrong. And yet some people (especially here and like sites), hinge this entire theory on this one fellow.

Or on civilizations who made calendars. They are seemingly all knowing about brown dwarfs in our solar system, and yet they thought cutting each other's hearts out as a sacrifice to the "Gods" (i.e. the moon, sun and stars), was a good idea.

And then we have the "planet" itself. For some reason, a brown dwarf in OUR solar system will suck up all light as we know it. But somehow, we can detect and visually SEE them in OTHER galaxies. Huh.. how weird! Especially since it's due to be here very soon.

P.S. There is no more earthquakes than normal. They are just hitting closer to larger population centers, thus the media on them. There is nothing abnormal about the # of larger quakes hitting this year. Do some research before you scream at everyone in all caps.

Finally another voice of reason.

Electric also believes in the invisible spaghetti monster who will come down in 2012 and strangle us all with his gigantic noodles.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

LOL no im not christain but im not claiming to have Physic abilitys. If the hopi or your so called ancient prophecys got it right the only possible way was by 3 things. Either

1) Physic abilitys

2) Advanced Aliens

3) God

Cause you are saying primitive indians knew about this Dark Star

It would help you quite a bit if you knew how to spell what you are trying to say first of all... Otherwise you are showing to be the "primitive, ignorant one"

Second of all, obviously you havne't read the Vedic scriptures to be calling them "primitive indians"..... It just shows your own ignorance...

Third of all none of it says that I claimed to be God.... So again... stay the heck out...

Ironic how certain people claim "I am out of this threat" only to come back with nothing but BS, and rhetoric because they want to feel safe tonight thinking they still control the universe....

You might not be Christian, but more and more you show to be nothing more than an ignorant, control freak...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Reply ElectricUniverse

AHH I understand now the Hopi could predict a Dark Star and the end of the earth but they couldnt predict white man taking over North America.. You would think if they had that kind of power they would be in charge now.

hmmm makes sense

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

AHH I understand now the Hopi could predict a Dark Star and the end of the earth but they couldnt predict white man taking over North America..

hmmm makes sense

They actually thought the white man was the return of the Quetzalcoatl, who promised them to return.. He was a white bearded man who imparted them knowledge, such as how to grow crops, etc.... and Yes, ignorant sir, there are prophecies that do show two possible scenarios, and one of them was that the white men who would return would bring suffering, and the destruction of the ancient native people....

Man...every time you say something you keep showing nothing more than ignorance... I would stay quiet if I were you...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Man...every time you say something you keep showing nothing more than ignorance... I would stay quiet if I were you...

If you followed your on advice you would have shut up the 2nd page in tops.

PS you still havent told me how the Hopi got this advanced knowledge.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by gamma 49
reply to post by projectnsearch

dont bother througing pearls to swine. There just a bunch of debunkers, this sight is lame.

THINK REAL HARD IF YOU WERE PRESIDENT WOULD YOU TELL MILLIONS OF PISSED OFF AMERICANS? YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE HIM DRINK

If you think this site is lame, leave. If you are really serious about getting your point across, and denying ignorance then stay.

I might not agree with ElectricUniverse (see his posts on this thread), but at least he has provided information and sources to back it up. All you have done is complain, whine and said you are right and anyone that opposes you is wrong.

Thats not how ATS works

Congrats man!

Probably the first post where I see someone so passionately defending his point o view showing respect for the opposition in a discussion.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

AHH I understand now the Hopi could predict a Dark Star and the end of the earth but they couldnt predict white man taking over North America.. You would think if they had that kind of power they would be in charge now.

hmmm makes sense

Care to explain me what one would have to do with the other?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join