It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru This, Nibiru That: STOP, You've been punked!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

The-rabbits-hole.com if you can find it because the goverment shut this sight down,like google sky blocked for over 8 months same as wiski same as nasa same as soho. Nothing to hide?. If you look at the declanation, you can see around the the big black door covering somthing very hot. The only way you caN VIEW THIS BROWN DEWARF, is use a infared scope. Why is it blocked?soho?therabbitshole blocked,nibirushock2012burned down in less than 24 hours,nasa finds it in 1983,also nasa there may be an invisble star throwing asteriods at earth this is from nasa 2010

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risen
The only point you're right on, is that Nibiru has nothing to do with 2012. Zecharia Sitchin estimated it would arrive somewhere around 2060, and i find it suspicious so many people seem to think otherwise. It stinks of disinfo, and you all bought it.

What stinks of "dininfo' is the claim you just made....

I showed evidence for everything i said.... According to the Hopi/Maya around 2014 is when the Red star will make it's appearance and cause much destruction...

But then again, I explained many times that some people just want to feel better and go to sleep thinking "everything is under control and I have control over my life", when the truth is far from that lie control freaks like to tell themselves every night.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Like any good scientist that discovers something new and proclaims the truth from the rooftops, amateur astronomers that had found Nibiru would act upon it.

To date, not one astronomer has. Based on that alone, I have to surmise that it's bunk. However, from my research, I also think that we once had a binary system here. Whether or not our other sun left or was destroyed, I'm uncertain.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but along with Nibiru being a planet destroyer, isn't Sitchen also responsible for the idea that the Annunaki created us as a slave race?

I never got into Sitchen's stuff, personally. Just didn't resonate with me on any level. He may be right, but it's just not material I've put much faith or effort towards.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I just want all these people who keep claiming there is no red planet/star, etc to explain to me then what is causing comets to arrive days earlier.... what is causing the increase in the distance between the planets and the Sun which cannot be explain by any models we currently have except for dark matter, or...a Dead Star....

Let me know when you think you got the answer.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by projectnsearch

dont bother througing pearls to swine. There just a bunch of debunkers, this sight is lame.

THINK REAL HARD IF YOU WERE PRESIDENT WOULD YOU TELL MILLIONS OF PISSED OFF AMERICANS? YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE HIM DRINK

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
Correct me if I'm wrong, but along with Nibiru being a planet destroyer, isn't Sitchen also responsible for the idea that the Annunaki created us as a slave race?

I never got into Sitchen's stuff, personally. Just didn't resonate with me on any level. He may be right, but it's just not material I've put much faith or effort towards.

From the Vedic scriptures, to hopi/Maya legend, to every ancient culture talking about Gods and Godesses Owning mankind, and creating mankind....

I wonder why some people keep claiming "only Sitching made those claims"....

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Ok bud. Just remember this in a couple years when you switch to 2060 being the date. There was the usual assortment of alleged native elders claiming it was going to happen for every other false alarm.

You're all are so emotionally invested in the idea of it coming on 2012 you're unwilling to even consider anything else.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Risen

this guy claims revelation 12 also describes it. as does the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill. here's his evidence

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamma 49
reply to post by projectnsearch

dont bother througing pearls to swine. There just a bunch of debunkers, this sight is lame.

THINK REAL HARD IF YOU WERE PRESIDENT WOULD YOU TELL MILLIONS OF PISSED OFF AMERICANS? YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE HIM DRINK

If you think this site is lame, leave. If you are really serious about getting your point across, and denying ignorance then stay.

I might not agree with ElectricUniverse (see his posts on this thread), but at least he has provided information and sources to back it up. All you have done is complain, whine and said you are right and anyone that opposes you is wrong.

Thats not how ATS works

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Heres one for you we had an earthqauke just the other day in western australia in a town called Kalgoolie pretty sure that isn't on the ring of fire

and measured a 5 on the scales

[edit on 21-4-2010 by vkturbo]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
reply to post by ker2010

Heres one for you we had an earthqauke just the other day in western australia in a town called Kalgoolie pretty sure that isn't on the ring of fire

and measured a 5 on the scales

[edit on 21-4-2010 by vkturbo]

No, Kalgoorie is affected by the Meckering fault line which lies to the west of it. There have been quite a few large ones in that area. One or two have been huge.

Earthquakes arent restricted to the ring of fire (although larger ones are more frequent there), fault lines can also be quite active.

[edit on 21/4/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risen
You're all are so emotionally invested in the idea of it coming on 2012 you're unwilling to even consider anything else.

Emotional?... No.... i just get tired of people who have no idea what they are talking about claiming all this is bunk...when EVIDENCE says the contrary...

Several of us have spoken about the Maya/Hopi prophecy NOT PREDICTION THE END OF THE WORLD...but rather the end of a cycle and the start of another...

Only the ignorant of the Maya/Hopi prophecy keep claiming the world will end in 2012.. There is going to be transformation, and yes unfortunately also suffering...

Just go back and read the links, and excerpts I have been giving and then perhaps you will see why I am so certain that Marduk/Nibiru/Wormwood does exist.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Whoa. I personally met the Hopi keeper of the Fire Tablets - twice. His name is Martin Gashweseoma. We (organizers of the First World Indigenous Youth Conference held in Quebec City in 1992) invited him and his helper to the event. Not once in Martin's deliberations with us and the groups was there ever mentioning of us being created as a slave race. They did say that these Beings created us however - just not as a slave race. That's why I don't place much faith in Sitchen's ideas. It wasn't brought up by the Hopi, and the idea doesn't resonate with me at all to begin with.

For one, why would anyone create a slave race if they knew or thought that these creatures (us) would eventually become powerful enough to doubt, challenge, or oppose their creators? Doesn't make any sense. Also, if you create a slave race, you also don't allow that race to evolve past a certain point. Our evolution and development has gone through the roof and does not show signs of slowing down - at all.

My real name is Stephane Wuttunee. I was the EMCEE for that youth conference in 1992. I might even have pictures of myself with Martin somewhere stashed away.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Thats not what he said as i was refering to and had a few big ones have we thats the first on we have heard of don't try and tell me whats happening in my own back yard

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Very interesting stuff. But he didn't mention anything about Nibiru in the first half, and it's late and i must sleep. I bookmarked it to check out in its entirety later.

All i wanted to add to the thread is that Zecharia Sitchin never said 2012 was the date, and it's probably no mistake so many people seem to think he did.

Please don't think i'm siding with the OP here. Just taking this opportunity to mention that.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Risen]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

Isn't the greatest trick in the book to make people think you don't exist for an easier take over if it ever happened

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

So you are saying that earthquakes never happen there?

I know he was refering to the ring of fire, but what he said wasnt entirely correct. I simply added to his statement

By the way, its my backyard too, and Im live pretty damn close enough to know about the meckering fault line and what has happened in that area in the past

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk

Whoa. I personally met the Hopi keeper of the Fire Tablets - twice. His name is Martin Gashweseoma. We (organizers of the First World Indigenous Youth Conference held in Quebec City in 1992) invited him and his helper to the event. Not once in Martin's deliberations with us and the groups was there ever mentioning of us being created as a slave race. They did say that these Beings created us however - just not as a slave race. That's why I don't place much faith in Sitchen's ideas. It wasn't brought up by the Hopi, and the idea doesn't resonate with me at all to begin with.

First of all why are we more poerful than they?... because of atomic weapons?... The Vedic scriptures talk of ancient wars where atomic weapons were used and look where it has gotten us.

Second of all, there are stories of native Americans who state they came from caves/cities under the ground/Earth. An ancient race had kept their people slaves underground and that's where they came from when another race of good aliens fought against the demons. Or so I heard in legends.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Doesn't matter he was trying to prove someone wrong so he needed to know so don't try and add to it he can explain it in his own words.

Didn't even see that you were even from WA your the first one i have come accross from here.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

What i said was show me where a earthquake has hit this year where their are typically no earthquakes. I would consider no earthquakes 1 in maybe every 20+ years.

Not just the ring of fire, not near any fault lines as well. aka East coast of us

[edit on 21-4-2010 by ker2010]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join