It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru This, Nibiru That: STOP, You've been punked!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

the anu-nnaki are older than the enuma elish. in fact, in the enuma elish, marduk is seen taking credit for the activities of the previous anunnaki, as if he did the deeds himself. the abzu (the abyss) and tiamat are deified, further confusing the prior data. they got away with these changes to the original data because sumer was buried under 8 ft of flood silt from the black sea flood, for a few hundred years by the time of the writing of enuma elish.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Dude Mark Hazlewood was the first or one of the first to claim Planet X is a red dwarf. Stichen didnt claim it as one. Either post a quote from his book with him saying Nibiru is a Red Dwarf or Brown Dwarf or just admit your wrong.

Dude... I was there, and I was part of the 2003 Nibiru thread from AOL where Mark Hazelwood made his appearance, and this has been talked about BEFORE MARK HAZELWOOD was even known to exist...

For most of us at the 2003 thread Mark Hazelwood was a scam... Every time he was asked to give evidence to his claim Nibiru would appear in 2003 he kept saying we were all "government kooks"....

I have been researching this for decades... i didn't start reading about it last week like some people seem to have...

The "zeta talk lady was also with Hazelwood, and we knew they were both scammers almost from the start.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

This is what the OP said and I agree on both statements.

Nibiru is NOT a planet beyond Pluto.

Nibiru has NOTHING to do with 2012.

If you wanna argue binary star systems if our sun has a red dwarf companion (which i am somewhat open to) lets change the subject.

Planet X is a scam and nothing the Mayans did or said tie a rogue Planet into 2012

[edit on 21-4-2010 by ker2010]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by Maristo316

Ah I see

Still though, all the other scholars disagree with his interpretation. Nibiru means nothing more than crossing, and can be applied to almost anything. Sitchin used it to describe a "planet". Cant think of why he would apply it to planet, unless he came up with a money making scheme

This is the weakest argument one could use. I'm not defending Stichin or his work since I don't even buy into his stuff, but saying he is wrong just because another bunch of monkeys self entitled "scholars" (a majority) disagree with him is absurd.

By your reasoning Copernicus would be wrong and the Earth would still be the center of the universe. In another words anyone that comes up with a revolutionary theory is automatically wrong just because it doesn't make sense for a majority.

You don't believe in his translations and his view on the subject? Fine you're entitled to it. But theories are just that... theories. And as such you can prove a theory wrong with other theories.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Did you see what the sun did when the Neat Comet went by..?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

If you wanna argue binary stars systems if our sun has a red dwarf companion lets change the subject.

Planet X is a scam and nothing the Mayans did or said tie a rogue Planet into 2012

So claim people like you, yet how do you explain this?...

Secular increase of the astronomical unit and perihelion precessions as tests of the Dvali–Gabadadze–Porrati multi-dimensional braneworld scenario
Lorenzo Iorio JCAP09(2005)006 doi: 10.1088/1475-7516/2005/09/006

PDF (313 KB) | HTML | References | Articles citing this article

Lorenzo Iorio
Viale Unità di Italia 68, 70125, Bari, Italy
E-mail: [email protected]
Abstract. An unexpected secular increase of the astronomical unit, the length scale of the Solar System, has recently been reported by three different research groups (Krasinsky and Brumberg, Pitjeva, Standish). The latest JPL measurements amount to 7 ± 2 m cy−1. At present, there are no explanations able to accommodate such an observed phenomenon, either in the realm of classical physics or in the usual four-dimensional framework of the Einsteinian general relativity. The Dvali–Gabadadze–Porrati braneworld scenario, which is a multi-dimensional model of gravity aimed at providing an explanation of the observed cosmic acceleration without dark energy, predicts, among other things, a perihelion secular shift, due to Lue and Starkman, of 5 × 10−4 arcsec cy−1 for all the planets of the Solar System. It yields a variation of about 6 m cy−1 for the Earth–Sun distance which is compatible with the observed rate of change for the astronomical unit. The recently measured corrections to the secular motions of the perihelia of the inner planets of the Solar System are in agreement with the predicted value of the Lue–Starkman effect for Mercury, Mars and, at a slightly worse level, the Earth.

www.iop.org...

I guess it is part of OUR imagination.... or I must have some deep connections to put that in several peer reviewed journals....

Then there is the fact that scientists at NASA are even searching for such a Dark Star.... But they have other ideas of how it exists.....

Nasa scientists are searching for an invisible 'Death Star' that circles the Sun, which catapults potentially catastrophic comets at the Earth.

The star, also known as Nemesis, is five times the size of Jupiter and could be to blame for the impact that wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.

The bombardment of icy missiles is being blamed by some scientists for mass extinctions of life that they say happen every 26 million years.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Evidence Mounts For Companion Star To Our Sun
by Staff Writers
Newport Beach CA (SPX) Apr 25, 2006
The Binary Research Institute (BRI) has found that orbital characteristics of the recently discovered planetoid, Sedna, demonstrate the possibility that our sun might be part of a binary star system. A binary star system consists of two stars gravitationally bound orbiting a common center of mass.

Once thought to be highly unusual, such systems are now considered to be common in the Milky Way galaxy.

Walter Cruttenden at BRI, Professor Richard Muller at UC Berkeley, Dr. Daniel Whitmire of the University of Louisiana, amongst several others, have long speculated on the possibility that our sun might have an as yet undiscovered companion. Most of the evidence has been statistical rather than physical.

The recent discovery of Sedna, a small planet like object first detected by Cal Tech astronomer Dr. Michael Brown, provides what could be indirect physical evidence of a solar companion. Matching the recent findings by Dr. Brown, showing that Sedna moves in a highly unusual elliptical orbit, Cruttenden has determined that Sedna moves in resonance with previously published orbital data for a hypothetical companion star.

In the May 2006 issue of Discover, Dr. Brown stated: "Sedna shouldnt be there. Theres no way to put Sedna where it is. It never comes close enough to be affected by the sun, but it never goes far enough away from the sun to be affected by other stars... Sedna is stuck, frozen in place; there's no way to move it, basically there's no way to put it there – unless it formed there. But it's in a very elliptical orbit like that. It simply can't be there. There's no possible way - except it is. So how, then?"

"I'm thinking it was placed there in the earliest history of the solar system. I'm thinking it could have gotten there if there used to be stars a lot closer than they are now and those stars affected Sedna on the outer part of its orbit and then later on moved away. So I call Sedna a fossil record of the earliest solar system. Eventually, when other fossil records are found, Sedna will help tell us how the sun formed and the number of stars that were close to the sun when it formed."

www.spacedaily.com...

Anomalies in the Solar System
Dittus, Hansjoerg
37th COSPAR Scientific Assembly. Held 13-20 July 2008, in Montréal, Canada., p.717
Several observations show unexplained phenomena in our solar system. These observations are e.g. the Pioneer Anomaly, an unexplained constant acceleration of the Pioneer 10 and 11 spacecraft, the Flyby Anomaly, an unexplained increase of the velocity of a series of spacecraft after Earth gravity assists, the recently reported increase of the Astronomical Unit defined by the distance of the planets from the Sun by approximately 10 m per century, the quadrupole and octupole anomaly which describes the correlation of the low l contributions of the Cosmic Microwave Background to the orientation of the Solar system. Lacking any explanation until now, these phenomena are still investigated intensively. In my talk I will discuss the present status of those investigations and the attempts to find reasonable explantions.

adsabs.harvard.edu...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

Actually the scholars Im talking about are REAL scholars, having been trained, and having studied ancient Sumerian for decades. Sitchin is not an ancient text scholar. As it was pointed out, he is an ancient civilisations economist. I have some links Im going to dig up from one of these real scholars....I think I have them on a previous thread

link   
We have a brown dwarf in our solar system now, it's not a planet, but they thought it was a planet when they first discovered the anomalies in the orbits of pluto. NASA already admitted they found it in the 80s in US News and World Report. We have astronomers already seeing it, in the blacked out censored area of Google Sky. The only people that are being punked are the people that don't check out what is going on with the South Pole Observatory and why we have sent so many probes looking for this this planet X. Something is going on and people are already seeing it.

It's not a planet, it's a brown dwarf star and it's coming this way. That's why earthquake activity has gone up exponentially over the last 10 years. Look at the data.

If you want to verify for yourself get a telescope and IR equipment like this guy has and you'll be able to see it clearly. Of course it's just a coincidence that this is in the area that Google Sky has put a big black rectangle even cutting some stars in half. He shows the coordinates in the videos he has done. Don't say it doesn't exist unless you know for a fact that you have the equipment to see it.

You can even see a planet orbiting the brown dwarf. This thing is HUGE!

www.project.nsearch.com...

link   
Excellent thread, my friend. I actually own a couple of Sitchin's books, but I read them for entertainment. It's hilarious: the book is labeled "Nonfiction" on its spine, but I bought it from the "Science Fiction" section of the bookstore
. That really doesn't mean anything in regards to whether or not the book has any credence, but it makes me laugh nonetheless. From reading his books, it is obvious that Sitchin likes to weave massive stories from anything. He is a creative guy, but everything he says is BUNK.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

You are hopeless. Is Planet X a planet or RED DWARF???! It cant be both!!

I do not believe their is a huge planet way outside the orbit past pluto.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by projectnsearch

Thats incorrect. NASA have only found a couple of brown dwarfs, and they are no where near our solar system. The effects of the gravity of these would be clear on all other solar system objects.

Where exactly did you get that information?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Apart from that we have Hopi/Maya prophecy which speak about the appearance of a Red Star after the appearance of the Blue Star Kachina.

just like the Bible says that Woomrwood will bring devastation and death, the Hopi/Maya say the same thing, after 7 years from the appearance of the blue Star Kachina, the Red Star will make it's appearance, and it will bring destruction, as well as transformation.

The blue Star Kachina was told by the Hopi to ahve been comet Holmes.. Their prophecy predicted that the Blue star would shed it's mask as a sign of the starting transformation, and comet Holems exploded in October 2007 becoming the bggest object in the Solar System. Becoming bigger than the Sun, and brightening about a million times from it's original brightness. But the thing is comet Holmes wasn't destroyed, and still scientists don't understand how or why it did what it did in October 2007.

Hopi Prophecy and the Comet Holmes, "Blue Kachina"

Date: 23 Dec 2007

Subject: Hopi Prophecy and the Comet Holmes, "Blue Kachina"

To: newslog-at-lists.riseup.net, newslog-at-yahoogroups.com,

newslog-at-googlegroups.com

Cc: contributors:;

Original source URL:

www.ifa.hawaii.edu...

[images in original]

Comet Holmes Bigger Than The Sun

Summary

Formerly, the Sun was the largest object in the Solar System. Now, comet 17P/Holmes holds that distinction.

Spectacular outbursting comet 17P/Holmes exploded in size and brightness on October 24. It continues to expand and is now the largest single object in the Solar system, being bigger than the Sun (see Figure). The diameter of the tenuous dust atmosphere of the comet was measured at 1.4 million kilometers (0.9 million miles) on 2007 November 9 by Rachel Stevenson, Jan Kleyna and Pedro Lacerda of the University of Hawaii Institute for Astronomy. They used observations from a wide-field camera on the Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope (CFHT), one of the few professional instruments still capable of capturing the whole comet in one image. Other astronomers involved in the UH program to study the comet include Bin Yang, Nuno Peixinho and David Jewitt. The present eruption of comet Holmes was first reported on October 24 and has continued at a steady 0.5 km/sec (1100 mph) ever since. The comet is an unprecedented half a million times brighter than before the eruption began. This amazing eruption of the comet is produced by dust ejected from a tiny solid nucleus made of ice and rock, only 3.6 km (roughly 2.2 miles) in diameter.

cyberjournal.org...

The Blue Star is seen as fairly benign in itself. The Hopi prophecy also speaks of a Red Star that will follow later. This is seen as more malignant and the harbinger of far more radical and intense unpleasant changes.

As an interesting aside I first published this article on the 22/11/07 and it was pretty obscure. Since then we see it springing up on sites and Blogs all around the net. Either you heard it from me first or a whole lot of us intuitives received a cosmic message at about the same time. Either answer blows my mind!

2012rising.com...

So you see...there are more people than just Sitchen, and Mark Hazelwood who have been warning us about these things for a long time....

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectnsearch
We have a brown dwarf in our solar system now, it's not a planet, but they thought it was a planet when they first discovered the anomalies in the orbits of pluto. NASA already admitted they found it in the 80s in US News and World Report. We have astronomers already seeing it, in the blacked out censored area of Google Sky. The only people that are being punked are the people that don't check out what is going on with the South Pole Observatory and why we have sent so many probes looking for this this planet X. Something is going on and people are already seeing it.

It's not a planet, it's a brown dwarf star and it's coming this way. That's why earthquake activity has gone up exponentially over the last 10 years. Look at the data.

If you want to verify for yourself get a telescope and IR equipment like this guy has and you'll be able to see it clearly. Of course it's just a coincidence that this is in the area that Google Sky has put a big black rectangle even cutting some stars in half. He shows the coordinates in the videos he has done. Don't say it doesn't exist unless you know for a fact that you have the equipment to see it.

You can even see a planet orbiting the brown dwarf. This thing is HUGE!

www.project.nsearch.com...

Sad news for you that guy was proven to be a hoax and even put in the hoax section of ATS. The image was mars and he gave fake coordinates.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See when you have Planet X people posting Hoaxes as evidence what more needs to be said?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You are hopeless. Is Planet X a planet or RED DWARF???! It cant be both!!

I do not believe their is a huge planet way outside the orbit past pluto.

I am hopeless?... I am not the one talking out of my behind, and pulling # out of nowhere. I have been showing evidence for EVERYTHING I said.

Why can't a dead star be the home planet of some other beings?... Because "ker2010" claims so?....

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Because a DEAD star and planet are TWO different things. Damn man take a basic astronomy class.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

See when you have Planet X people posting Hoaxes as evidence what more needs to be said?

Go and tell the NASA scientists that they are looking for something that doesn't exist...

Go tell the Hopi/Maya that their prophecies are not true even though they have been handed down untoached throughout the centuries...

Go tell the Hindus their Vedas are wrong... or that the ancient texts ALL which talk about such a dead star/planet causing devastation to Earth that none of this is true....

It is a sad day indeed when some control freak "dude" must pull claims out of his behind just to feel safe....

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamma 49
ANSWER THIS:

1. WHY IS GOOGLE SKY BLOCKED?

2.WHY IS WISKI SKY BLOCKED ALL SIGTHS ARE ON THE SAME DECLANATION

3. WHY ARE ALL NASA SIGHTS BLOCKED

4.WHY IS SOHO OFF LINE

5.WHATS WITH ALL THE MAJORE QUAKES

6 THE POLLS MOVING 200 MILES

7 SEVERE WEATHER

8.VOLCANOS GOING OFF

9.INCREASED UFO ACTIVITY

10. ALL COUNTRYS IN THE WORLD BUILDING UNDERGROUND SHELTERS
AND SEED VAULTS
AND ONLY THE MOST IMPORTANT FACT THE ANCIENTS, ALL RELIGIONS SPEAK OF THE DARK STAR. THE BIBLE, KOLBRIN BIBLE,ENOCH,SUMARIANS,EGYPTIANS,MAYON,
HOPI,AZTEC,ABORIGINI,AND THE PETROGYLPHS FOUND ONLY IN THE HIGH PLACES OF THE WORLD DEPICTING THE SAME FIGURE A SPIRAL 7 PLANETS AND THE HORNED DESTROYER,AND NO THEY DIDN'T HAVE FAX MACHINES TO SEND COPIES OF THE SAME FIGURE CARVED AROUND THE WORLD. THEY ALL SAW THE SAME THING.

AGIAN WHY IS IT SO HARD TO BELIEVE THAT EARTH HAS A BIANARY TWIN
80% OF THE NORM IN OUR GALAXY IS BIANARY OUR TRIANARY SYSTEMS.

THE RABBITS HOLE .COM SHUT DOWN LUCAS HAD AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF METERIAL AND ALL WAS 100% TRUTH.

a logical explanation for all of these, though i dont have anything to debunk you but im sure of it.

and shame on you for trying to scare us!!! do you get a kick out of it? your sick.
i wish you an unfavorable statistical outcome good day to you i will not be fooled by you tricks

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Look i already said i believe it is possible for us to be in a binary star system, and it may effect us one day. But i dont buy into Planet X , a rogue planet crossing us every 3600 years.

Im out of this thread for the time being.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Im out of this thread for the time being.

See ya, and don't let the door hit you on your way back, just stay out.

I guess "imagination" is causing comets to arrive days earlier.... I guess "imagination" is causing the secular increase in the astronomical unit which cannot be explained except for the existance of dark matter, or a Dead star, which is causing the increase in the distance between the Sun and the planets in the Solar System....

Phew what "imagination".....

Oh, and BTW, don't tell me...you also believe in AGW....

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The only point you're right on, is that Nibiru has nothing to do with 2012. Zecharia Sitchin estimated it would arrive somewhere around 2060, and i find it suspicious so many people seem to think otherwise. It stinks of disinfo, and you all bought it.

Just google "Zecharia Sitchin 2060" to find it's common knowledge he said 2060 was the estimated year.

The only ancient culture which may have truly said something about 2012 is the Mayans, which knew the sun very intimitely. Add that to the sun acting strangely lately and you arrive at the possibility of a major solar event happening around 2012, or maybe just the sun resetting and going back to the beginning of its cycle. If it's the latter we probably wouldn't notice anything at all.

I have my own theory about why 2012 is being hyped up the way it is. But now is neither the time or the place. What's important to any of you reading this is you don't tie Nibiru to 2012 any longer. It very well might be coming someday, but 2012 is a setup.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join