It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona House OKs Birther Bill! here we go....

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Dime a dozen illegal aliens in los angeles get fake papers.. it's common, and easy... call your local PD and chat with any forgery detective.

Most people lack the expertise to know the difference between a certificate & certification...

What exactly is the difference and how does it relate here. I hope your answer involves proving my NYS "CERTIFICATION OF BIRTH" is not a valid proof of my place of birth as per US law.

it's hilarious that obamas altered certification was accepted on blind faith.. believers didn't take the few seconds of time to critically analyze it and understand the alteration made it invalid and legally useless.

What alteration is that?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
In my opinion - - - what is really behind this is that Sheriff Arpaio is under investigation by the federal government.

I live in Arizona - - and there is a lot more going on here.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I think these guys are attempting to use circular logic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba842c57409d.png[/atsimg]

But they are failing miserably, they are on a broken merry-go-round, every time it stops, they wait thinking we forget, then start right back up with the same already tired, worn out, debunked theories. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82c7f03edff0.png[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
ZZOMG but anybody who questions the government is a terrorist. Ask the SPLC

...Including senators, congressmen, and public officials.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Funny. I've never seen people fight so hard to know less about something.

Obama "true believers" are fighting there hardest to remain ignorant of the presidents history.

What will they write in the history books... "Obama was born somewhere in Hawaii at an undisclosed location"...

I guess Obama's fathers citizenship doesn't matter because he was born in a manger to a virgin...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker

What will they write in the history books... "Obama was born somewhere in Hawaii at an undisclosed location"...

Weird, according to this:

He was born in Honolulu Hawai'i

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker

Funny. I've never seen people fight so hard to know less about something.

Obama "true believers" are fighting there hardest to remain ignorant of the presidents history.

What are you fighting so hard for again?

What is it we are ignorant of that you have to share?

Thread after thread of this crap and all birthers have come up with are

Orly Taits getting fined and threatened with disbarment for wasting the courts time with baseless lawsuits.
FAKE Kenyan birth certificates - both proven and admitted
Hearsay
Rumors
Lies about money spent to hide something
Flat out denials of what has been seen
anything I forgot?

So, when do you all stop with that stuff and whip out the facts and the truth?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I don't need to speak for them. His BC has been released. They don't care.
They have proven this every day for over a year now.
Do you HONESTLY think ANYTHING will change their minds?
I wish I had your optimism, but experience leads me to believe otherwise.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Argentus, if the President showed his long form birth certificate, most of those people would say that the President can get anything faked that he wants, so it doesn't prove a thing. And they would be right about it proving nothing.

I believe you when you say that you are not a racist. For others, the only way you can dissociate yourself from the racists, and I'm sure you would wish to, is to answer back those who are obviously grasping at straws, such as the gentleman who earlier quoted a foreign journal quoting a swiss author quoting international law saying that that takes precedence over what the constitution and the supreme court say so that Obama cannot be President. Or that the President is a, literal, bastard so he cannot be President. I'd like to know where the constitution says that. Call them on it. I do. You must be seen to be in opposition to them or others will assume, wrongly, that you are on the same team as they. They are the ones with the loudest voices. They are the ones who get heard. The days of reasoned discussion are, unfortunately, long over. It's not fair, not fair at all, but that's the way the world works.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker

I guess Obama's fathers citizenship doesn't matter because he was born in a manger to a virgin...

Blasphemy. But Obama's father's citizenship doesn't matter at all. The 14th amendment is quite clear about that. The constitution recognises only two kinds of citizenship. That due to being born in the United States, and naturalization. If Obama were truly not born here, he would not be eligible. If he was, he is. Whether or not his daddy sang "God save the Queen" is totally irrelevant.

I believe that we can be fairly certain that every supreme court justice knows that Daddy Obama was born a british subject in Kenya. The President has never denied it. In fact, he has used it to his advantage. They could declare him ineligible if they thought that he was. They haven't. In our system, the supreme court has the last word.

[edit on 24/4/2010 by christianpatrick]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan

Originally posted by Carseller4
Obama is toast.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Carseller4]

Or he could run in 2012 and show his birth certificate...

Sad thing is, he could show the long form birth certificate but the birthers still wouldn't accept it. Faux News, Palin, Beck and Limbaugh, etc. could all go on record saying they had seen it attesting to its legitimacy and yet the birthers would continue crying foul. They will never be reasoned out of this delusion because they were never reasoned into it to start with.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

en.wikipedia.org...
In March 1904, he obtained a Certificate of Hawaiian Birth,[7] issued by the Territory of Hawaii, stating he was born on November 24, 1870 in Kula, Maui[8]

Sun Yat-sen was born on 12 November 1866 to a Hakka family in the village of Cuiheng, Xiangshan

That's a great piece of information! Thanks. In 1904, however, the Certificate of Hawaiian Birth program was not established. That didn't happen until 1911. The laws changed several times over the following 50 years before Obama was born, as well.

Source

Dime a dozen illegal aliens in los angeles get fake papers.. it's common, and easy... call your local PD and chat with any forgery detective.

So, if Obama wanted a fake certificate in the year 2010, I'm absolutely certain that he could obtain it.

understand the alteration made it invalid and legally useless.

What alteration?

Originally posted by christianpatrick
You must be seen to be in opposition to them or others will assume, wrongly, that you are on the same team as they.

On the contrary, I think it's up to us ALL to be in search of the truth, even if we THINK we already have it. And we must LISTEN to each person as in individual. and not group all "birthers" or "believers" together as if they are operating with a single mind.

Saying that all "believers" are 'blindly following their leader' or 'hypnotized' is the same as saying that all birthers are 'racists' or 'morons'. This is the classic division that TPTB WANT. I refuse to give them what they want.

argentus seems to be an open-minded person with some questions and he/she has the right to ask them and search for the answers. To put "birthers" or "believers" in groups and criticize them as all the same is dangerously close to bigotry, IMO.

IF Obama were to show his long form BC, there would certainly be plenty of people who would not be satisfied. They would find another copy of a long form Hawaii BC on the Internet, download both of the jpgs to their computer and find differences and summarily declare Obama's a "fake"!

See my post here: Which is Fake? Which is Real? of two pictures of the SAME certificate.

But there would also be people who would be satisfied. The 'birther' movement would live on, though.

[edit on 4/24/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

And as I've said, I believe Argentus to not be a racist. However, others will not be able to hear what he has to say because the racists on his side of the debate are saying the stupidest things so loudly that his voice is drowned out.

Could it be that some of those who are saying the stupid things are in fee to TPTB and are saying those things so that people like Argentus will not be taken seriously?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

However, others will not be able to hear what he has to say because the racists on his side of the debate are saying the stupidest things so loudly that his voice is drowned out.

Only if you let it be. He/she is under no obligation to speak for others who have some agreement with him. Their reasons are their own. The way I see it, it's MY responsibility to see everyone as an individual even though they may agree on some things. It's not argentus' job to make sure that we don't pigeonhole him/her. That's OUR job.

Could it be that some of those who are saying the stupid things are in fee to TPTB and are saying those things so that people like Argentus will not be taken seriously?

That's a low blow, IMO. I don't believe in accusing people of being paid for their participation here. I've been accused of it many times and it's just as offensive to me when other people are accused of it.

And this is off topic, so we should probably get back on it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Georgia has now got the same bill, and has passed the house vote.

I am sure other states will be on board before the next presidential elections.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I said, "Could it be" and "some". I was not definitely accusing any particular person of anything, but I am questioning, which is what we are supposed to be here to do.

It is also a low blow to accuse someone who professes christianity and who has written about when he made his decision for Jesus of being a secret muslim, and it is a low blow to say that his momma wasn't married to his daddy, but both of those things have been uttered here. Why don't you read their beads too?

If certain people can say the above things, I can certainly question whether their motives are of pure intention. Their actions, at least, are not pure. It is no secret that the government has been infiltrating groups such as ours since at least the civil war.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Ok... I stand corrected... Obama was born in an undisclosed manger in Honolulu Hawaii... :^)

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

However, others will not be able to hear what he has to say because the racists on his side of the debate are saying the stupidest things so loudly that his voice is drowned out.

Only if you let it be. He/she is under no obligation to speak for others who have some agreement with him. Their reasons are their own. The way I see it, it's MY responsibility to see everyone as an individual even though they may agree on some things. It's not argentus' job to make sure that we don't pigeonhole him/her. That's OUR job.

That's a low blow, IMO. I don't believe in accusing people of being paid for their participation here. I've been accused of it many times and it's just as offensive to me when other people are accused of it.

And this is off topic, so we should probably get back on it.

sounds like you have it all wrapped up huh! one question resumes> why was our current president;s last name the same as his mother or father last name? seriously> one day steve then through college obama ii owe my god if i would of had an illegial docs like this i would be still in jail, but keep on keeping on huh>

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

my last post here! thanks op as if i had ever lied to any amount of entities like obama had i would have been not only dragged to the gallows, but seen spirits! wow. how much more can one person deceit the truth before everyone sees it

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I haven't been around a birther thread for a couple weeks, but I am wondering if any birther has been able to come up with any solid evidence that Obama and his team of lawyers have indeed spent 30 gazillion dollars to bury his African Anti-Christ birth records?

Anything? Or are we still at the point where the figures keep rising about how much he spent to steal the election?

Oh, and is the Birth Certificate on Factcheck.org still deemed a constructed phony by the Klan?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join