It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona House OKs Birther Bill! here we go....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Which makes WHAT difference when they are all puppets to the hidden government? The two party system is a farce.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I would like you to post the concerns that you have that make Obama so scary in the first place. From what I have seen, he is the first candidate in recent history to methodically address each of his campaign promises and try to fulfill them. True, some of them have not been fulfilled, but the man has tried. In a comparison to other men that have achieved this office, I think that he is doing comparatively well. Please list the concerns that make this the burning issue with you, as I would like to believe that the question of his nationality seems to be a basic requirement that would have been verified from the very beginning of the presidential elect qualification process.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by tgaydos1]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
So I take it that your answer is no. That if this law passes, and Obama is on the ballot in Arizona, it still won't be enough for you.

Therefore we must conclude that your intention is not the truth, but to railroad Obama through some hackneyed trial. With the only outcome acceptable to you is his removal from office and possibly some inequitable Sharia style punishment. Do I assume correctly?

No, all of your assumptions are incorrect, including the premises of all your conclusions and questions.

You don't even know the true definition of a natural born citizen. It doesn't matter where Obama was born, he is ineligible because he held dual citizenship at birth. He also quite possibly became an Indonesian citizen; regardless, he is not a natural born citizen.

I guess this is all new to you, isn't it? Just what exactly do you think the intent of the founding fathers' was when they used the term natural born citizen? Have you read anything at all about the founding of this nation?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
OK... If the fake green birth certificate is such good proof of Obama's citizenship where is the name of the hospital???... Where is the name of the doctor???... The fact is it's not a valid birth certificate it is just a certificate of live birth (COLB). The only thing that verifies is that Obama is alive and not a zombie robot. Only his followers are zombie robots.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Here is a quick introduction to the true meaning of "natural born citizen:"

canadafreepress.com...

The term “natural born citizen” next appears in the Law of Nations, a treaty between nations which established certain universal standards, one of which being the term “natural born citizen.”

"in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.”

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
As I understand it - - John Mc Cain is not a natural born citizen either. (military base law not retro active).

I wonder if he was elected - would we be having the same debate. Some how I doubt it.

AND - I bet those against Obama - would be for McCain.

With that in mind - - this is about more then a birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by drwizardphd

get off the punch buddy!

the usual punch drunk lover

[edit on 19-4-2010 by allprowolfy]

Just want to point out that you are confused my friend. The term punch drunk has nothing to do with drinking punch (or your Obama Punch) but comes from taking too many punches to the head.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I see no problem with a framework that goes outside of the parties' national convention to vet the natural-born status of a presidential candidate.

Does anyone else see a problem with having to pony up the documents to prove one's natural-born status?

I think it's as simple as that. It's not so much a slight to President Obama as a desire to make SURE that the candidates are vetted outside of their own people. What could be wrong with that?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tgaydos1

Personally I am tired of the people who are trying hard. I want ones who will get the job done and not make excuses or blame it on the guy before him. Matter of fact, I am tired of all the professional politicians that have taken America to the cleaners-and still are doing it.

Honestly, I hope Sarah Palin is standing at the office door of the officials that certifies the citizenship with a big smile and he LONG BC form in hand-and has a big media event right after (which would happen anyway because they just can't tear themselves away from the woman. As I have stated in many post when it comes to her.

It isn't Sarah Palin people love. It is the attitude that got her into Gov't and the strong & honest characther she has displayed since being nonimated by McCain. Sure, you can make the argument she is the dumbest politician to come down the pike and one could make the arguement she is the exact opposite of that (PLEASE not here though!). Stick with me please.

I am tired of the Best and Brightest this county has leading our country as Senator, Representives or even the POTUS. They are so smart they have practically brought this country to it kness with their corruption and ineptness in their jobs and bad attitude towards the American people. They all went to DC with the best intentions (we assume) but something happened to them-they got too smart for us and only worried about themselves.

Well, maybe Palin-and others like her, are just dumb enough not to dream up ways to put the screws to the people of the US-raising taxes, taking freedoms, restricting rights and on and on. Maybe her and others will actually be just dumb enough to stay focused on the true reason(s) they are there: To work towards making our life BETTER not worse!

I am amazed to those who still stand up for Obama, knowing what we know now about his plans and how he goes about to make them happen. I am amazed you still think you got the better end of the deal with Obama/Biden.

Give me the dumb ones, I say-they can't do much worse, not make profits from it anyway.. Enough of the "Best"-pfffff.

[edit on 4/21/2010 by anon72]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

You don't even know the true definition of a natural born citizen. It doesn't matter where Obama was born, he is ineligible because he held dual citizenship at birth. He also quite possibly became an Indonesian citizen; regardless, he is not a natural born citizen.

1) The United States does not recognize laws outside of our boarders.

2) Your theory has already been debunked many many times.

I guess this is all new to you, isn't it? Just what exactly do you think the intent of the founding fathers' was when they used the term natural born citizen? Have you read anything at all about the founding of this nation?

3) I have been arguing against this same sad pathetic useless attempt at a conspiracy theory for over a year now.

4) The intent of the founding fathers was to keep someone who was born in another nation from being POTUS, it is about loyalty.

It seem apparent that you have no intention of ever dropping this sad excuse for a conspiracy theory. That is your choice. I asked a legitimate question. One that you completely ignored for the express purpose of spouting this tired worn out already debunked theory.

So, it seems that the only reason you have for doing so is what I stated above. You have no intention of finding out the truth. You could care less what the truth is. The POTUS is someone you don't like so you want him out and you don't care how they do it.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
OK... If the fake green birth certificate is such good proof of Obama's citizenship where is the name of the hospital???... Where is the name of the doctor???... The fact is it's not a valid birth certificate it is just a certificate of live birth (COLB). The only thing that verifies is that Obama is alive and not a zombie robot. Only his followers are zombie robots.

Goody, I was hoping I would get to do this all over again. My New York State birth certificate does not contain the name of the hospital or the doctor either. The title of it is "CERTIFICATION OF BIRTH." I would be thrilled if you could prove that in NY that does not constitute a valid birth certificate.

You need to get your facts straight. Well...get some facts and then see if you can straighten them out. Baby steps.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
1) The United States does not recognize laws outside of our boarders.

Really? So we don't recognize the citizenship of anyone that is not an American?

2) Your theory has already been debunked many many times.

Oh I am sure it has been tried many times.

3) I have been arguing against this same sad pathetic useless attempt at a conspiracy theory for over a year now.

You must be an authority figure on this topic then!

4) The intent of the founding fathers was to keep someone who was born in another nation from being POTUS, it is about loyalty.

Yes exactly. And dual citizenship establishes a problem with loyalty.

It seem apparent that you have no intention of ever dropping this sad excuse for a conspiracy theory. That is your choice. I asked a legitimate question. One that you completely ignored for the express purpose of spouting this tired worn out already debunked theory.

I'm still waiting to hear you debunk this "theory" which is not even a "theory" but established fact. The Law of Nations, look it up.

If original intent is irrelevant, then the Congress should go through the proper legal procedures to revoke Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution.

So, it seems that the only reason you have for doing so is what I stated above. You have no intention of finding out the truth. You could care less what the truth is. The POTUS is someone you don't like so you want him out and you don't care how they do it.

I'm glad you agree the truth is hidden. Gee, I wonder why that is?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
Goody, I was hoping I would get to do this all over again. My New York State birth certificate does not contain the name of the hospital or the doctor either. The title of it is "CERTIFICATION OF BIRTH." I would be thrilled if you could prove that in NY that does not constitute a valid birth certificate.

You need to get your facts straight. Well...get some facts and then see if you can straighten them out. Baby steps.

You don't have the original birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

I have my long form and the name of the hospital is NOT on it. And it's titled "Certificate of Live Birth".

It's posted here

And for those who are talking about Obama's "fake" BC, don't forget to check out the thread: WHich is Fake? Which is Real?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
All Obama has to do is pass a law through congress that it doesn't matter whether or not he is a natural born citizen. He owns Congress. It will pass by two or three votes. He just has to take the individual Senators and Representatives on a plane ride and dangle them by their ankles.
He's already trashed the Constitution. He has been stonewalling on the bc so far and it has worked just fine. Nobody cares about the Constitution anymore. Nobody really cares about the United States of America. They want a North America Union. Canada and Mexico don't seem to want it. And the people, we the people, of the present United States of America don't want it. But the ptb who tell Obama what to do, they want it. And they get what they want. The American people be d....., but the ptb get what they want.
Now they want depopulation? (The American people don't want that either.) They want a police state. They want a Nazi war machine to conquer the world for them.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by m khan]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I have my long form and the name of the hospital is NOT on it. And it's titled "Certificate of Live Birth".

Your certificate has sections for NAME OF HOSPITAL and ATTENDANT AT BIRTH which is the doctor.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Nope, do not need the original. Mine is every bit as legal. There is no way for me to get an ORIGINAL after my mommy lost it when I was a kid. Luckily, in the United States, you do not need an original to prove you ever had one filed.

This is why your claim about the hospital and doctor is null and useless. They are not on mine and mine is perfectly legal proof of my birthplace.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

It's obvious you have made up your mind already. As I stated before, the United States does not recognize laws in other countries. If Obama has dual citizenship, he would have to formally declare that to the United States State Department. Do you have any proof he has ever done this?

But back to my original question. The question you purposely decided to avoid just to keep on spouting your already debunked statements and opinions.

The question I asked, the one that you avoided is.

In Arizona they are proposing a law, that would require Obama to prove to the Secretary of State in Arizona that he is eligible for the office of POTUS. Now, if he does pass the requirements in Arizona, thus proving his Natural Born Citizenship Status. Will that be the end of this Conspiracy Theory for you?

It's a simple question. Does it end it? It's a Yes or No question. I am not asking for a rehashing of your tired already debunked theories. I am asking the above question.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Wow. That is twice now that my NY State BC has made one of these people completely shut up and go away. I did not even have to post it this time. I found CRYPTONITE!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

None of this matters.

The real government who is pulling the strings knows what they are doing, and they are quite good at chess (20 moves in advance) and they are more patient then the most patient poker players.

There moves are over decades, and they have been putting this plan together for a long time.

Stop worrying about Obama, and start becoming aware of the total picture. Only by detaching yourself from a victim status can you get to a spot where you can stop focusing on how bad it is, and start working on making it better.

Better to light a candle than curse the darkness.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join