It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona House OKs Birther Bill! here we go....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
It's obvious you have made up your mind already.

You really enjoy jumping to conclusions, don't you?

As I stated before, the United States does not recognize laws in other countries. If Obama has dual citizenship, he would have to formally declare that to the United States State Department. Do you have any proof he has ever done this?

This is ridiculous and would never hold up in a court of law and you know it (or maybe you don't). I would love to see some precedent for this absolutely insane regulation, but you won't find any because there is none.

That would literally open up the office of the President of the United States to every single person with dual citizenship, which is exactly why "natural born citizen" is a requirement for eligibility.

And this is also why the definition strictly states "in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen" and says nothing about dual citizenship or the declaration thereof.

But back to my original question. The question you purposely decided to avoid just to keep on spouting your already debunked statements and opinions.

More false premises. Nothing has been debunked nor have I stated any of my opinions. I am strictly dealing with the law.

It's a simple question. Does it end it? It's a Yes or No question. I am not asking for a rehashing of your tired already debunked theories. I am asking the above question.

Of course it would end, what difference does that make? This problem wouldn't even exist to begin with if he would establish his natural born citizen status.

Why do you even keep asking this irrelevant question? Oh wait I know, because you want to use fallacious arguments to further your warped agenda.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Riposte]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
Wow. That is twice now that my NY State BC has made one of these people completely shut up and go away. I did not even have to post it this time. I found CRYPTONITE!

What are you talking about? The picture you posted is showing your hospital!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Why do you even keep asking this irrelevant question? Oh wait I know, because you want to use fallacious arguments to further your warped agenda.

It's a completely relevant question to the topic at hand. The topic here is...

House votes to check candidates' citizenship

PHOENIX (AP) -- The Arizona House on Monday voted for a provision that would require President Barack Obama to show his birth certificate if he hopes to be on the state's ballot when he runs for re-election. The House voted 31-22 to add the provision to a separate bill. The measure still faces a formal vote.

It would require U.S. presidential candidates who want to appear on the ballot in Arizona to submit documents proving they meet the constitutional requirements to be president.

Source: www.myfoxphoenix.com...

The OP of this thread.

But instead of addressing the question which has every single thing to do with the topic of this thread, and little to do with your off topic digression into whether or not Obama claims dual citizenship, you have chosen to ignore the question completely and instead, go off on a mini rant. Something that you have not shown one piece of evidence to back up I might add.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

But instead of addressing the question which has every single thing to do with the topic of this thread, and little to do with your off topic digression into whether or not Obama claims dual citizenship, you have chosen to ignore the question completely and instead, go off on a mini rant. Something that you have not shown one piece of evidence to back up I might add.

On the contrary, you have shown no evidence and I have given you the source of the true definition of "natural born citizen."

You were the one that digressed into the necessity of Obama's "claim" of dual citizenship.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

That is not what I originally asked now is it? It is a simple question.

If this law passes in Arizona, and Obama makes it on the ballot in Arizona, will that end this Conspiracy theory for you?

This question is open for everyone that believes in this conspiracy theory. Not just Riposte, If Obama gets on the ballot in Arizona, under this new law, will that end this conspiracy for you?

[edit on 4/21/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

"in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen"

Unfortunately, that says nothing about dual citizenship nor the declaration of one's loyalty or lack thereof. That is why the definition doesn't even address the dual citizenship status, and instead uses the words "born of a father who is a citizen."

So the only way he can be eligible is if Obama's father is not Barack Obama Sr. and is an American citizen. But then that opens up a brand new conspiracy.

Do you see the mess we are in? I know you probably won't concede that I am correct; but you would have a more clear understanding of this once you realize that the entire federal government is illegitimate. No matter who the Republicans or Democrats put up for office of the President, he or she will be an imposter.

Congress dissolved in 1861 when representatives from 7 seceding states walked out. Congress hasn't been lawfully convened since then.

But that topic really would be a digression...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Nevermind, whatever, it's obvious you will never answer the question. So forget it, Ill leave the question open to people who are serious about the question I asked.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Nevermind, whatever, it's obvious you will never answer the question. So forget it, Ill leave the question open to people who are serious about the question I asked.

I answered the question three times. It can't end; the whole system is illegitimate, not to mention Obama being ineligible.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Really? What was the name of the hospital I was born in then?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

If the whole system is illegitimate, then how can Obama be ineligible for said system?

But thank you for letting us know that this isn't about whether or not Obama is a natural born citizen or not, it's about hatred for a singular person you have a personal beef with.

[edit on 4/22/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I don't know, you blanked it out.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Its astounding, you can't even answer the question. Why are you running away from it?

reply to post by whatukno

"in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen"

Wonderful, you didnt link a source. Maybe you assumed we'd take it as though it from the constitution? Its not, its from author Emmerich de Vattel who ironically happens to be swiss not american. So you have to find yourself to reference a definition from a foreigner over american laws? Is Emmerich de Vattel an american representitive? Did he write the constitution? I don't so.

Constitution does not disqualify a natural born citizen over foreign citizenship laws. There is no part to the constitution where the inheritence of foreign citizenship disqualifies one as a natural born. In the case of Wong Kim Ark, despite being born to two foreign born parents of China, the supreme court ruled 6-2 that he was still a citizen at birth.

Congress dissolved in 1861 when representatives from 7 seceding states walked out.

Indeed. They walked out to preserve the 'blessings of slavery'. Read the declarations of the confederate states over the civil war.

But that topic really would be a digression...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

LOL, you are so full of crap. You are going to have to point out for all of us what line that would be on.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

If the whole system is illegitimate, then how can Obama be ineligible for said system?

The illegitimate federal government still has a legal system in place that it adheres to, and that includes Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution.

But really, they will likely put whomever they want in office, no matter the Constitutional eligibility (as we have seen with Obama).

But thank you for letting us know that this isn't about whether or not Obama is a natural born citizen or not, it's about hatred for a singular person you have a personal beef with.

I don't hate anyone, brother.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

LOL, you are so full of crap. You are going to have to point out for all of us what line that would be on.

Oh, I thought you were this guy: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I never saw your BC.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Let the record show that Riposte is not only NOT interested in the truth, he has to resort to blatant and really bad lies in order to defend his point.

Blanked out are the following -

Registration number partial
Number I do not know what it is in upper left corner partial
Name, real, first and last fully.

There is not one line with any information about the doctor or hospital. Please, please, oh please tell me I am lying or better yet, PROVE YOU ARE NOT.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Oh, I thought you were this guy: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I never saw your BC.

I am sorry?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

i do question whether he was born in america or not, but the bigger issue for me is finding out what he is hiding. its possible that he wasn't born in the u.s., but that isn't the main issue. things like the following are what bother me:

"The president who campaigned for a more “open government” and “full disclosure” will not unseal his medical records, his school records, his birth records or his passport records. He will not release his Harvard records, his Columbia College records, or his Occidental College records—he will not even release his Columbia College thesis. All his legislative records from the Illinois State Senate are missing and he claims his scheduling records during those State Senate years are lost as well. In addition, no one can find his school records for the elite K-12 college prep school, Punahou School, he attended in Hawaii"

"Finally, the one Social Security number Obama most frequently used, the one beginning with 042, is a number issued in Connecticut sometime during 1976-1977, yet there is no record of Obama ever living or working in Connecticut. Indeed, during this time period Obama would have been 15-16 years old and living in Hawaii at the time."

www.westernjournalism.com...

major fraud? hmmmmmmm... the savior has a few skeletons in the closet.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

If the President is a bastard, so what? Maybe his momma lied to him and to everybody else. Do you realize that you are weakening some of the claims that he is not natural born? They say that because his father was a british subject, then he cannot be a natural born US citizen, having been born with dual nationality. That is incorrect, but...
If the President's parents were not married, then the President was never a british subject because of his father. At the time of the President's birth, Britain did not give the citizenship to bastard children of british fathers. And if he was born in Kenya, he would have been a US citizen at birth regardless of the age of his mother because the laws regarding US parent age only count when the mother is married. If the mother is single, it never mattered how old she was.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Why are you not quoting US law? The US Constitution? You are quoting a foreign journal that is quoting a third party foreigner, a french speaker at that, that is quoting the "Law of Nations", ie international law, not the US constitution.

Has this country fallen so low, that we have to read foreign newspapers to find out what international law says about who is qualified to lead this nation? Do we let international law decide for us who is american and who not? When does this country bow to international law? I thought we made our own. I thought the Supreme Court was the body which interpreted the US constitution.

If you say that international law supercedes the Constitution of the United States, then, sir, I must wonder about whether you can be considered a patriot.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join