It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona House OKs Birther Bill! here we go....

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i'm going to admit right now i don't know how to use the "add picture" function on ATS, so even if i knew where to find a copy of obama's birth certificate i wouldn't know how to show it here,

my point is, i've seen posts on ATS talking about many things, and people responding by posting videos relevant to the conversation, or pictures etc. instead of links

the obama birth movement is a very credible one here at ATS, people get 'emotional' about it i've noticed

but why on the first page of every birth movement thread people take the time to say things like "there is no proof where he was born" and "no proof of where he was born is not proof he was born outside the US"

why doesn't someone use the add video or picture function that ATS allows everyone to use and show the birth certificate they speak of? seriously, someone post it so that the rest of us can see, just logging on and commenting something like " the birth movement is just a republican run anti obama campaign " does not help the intelligent conversation

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
my point is, on every thread on ATS i see people using the add media content to prove what they are saying, but i NEVER see it used on the birth movement! hahaha

it's always people just stating their opinion where he was born, never even a link to a source, though i have linked to my sources in the past

so why not show the same smart use of that ATS function here in this thread? someone post his official birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
so why not show the same smart use of that ATS function here in this thread? someone post his official birth certificate.

You mean like they did just one page back?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

see what i mean? that's undeniable evidence really

how come original posts can't start like that?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
reply to post by K J Gunderson

see what i mean? that's undeniable evidence really

how come original posts can't start like that?

I am not really sure what you are getting at. All these threads are started by some birther with an OP based around some rumor. They never post a source or proof because they have none. Someone eventually has to post the BC pics and does. What is the issue?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I heart Arizona. Every day they do something hilariously stupid.

The only person that might run for President and can't prove US birth is their own Senator, John McCain.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Good deal, Arizona. Governor Brewer, you have my support in all that you do to fight against the fascist people on Capital Hill. Personally I don't see why this wasn't always the way of things. Why couldn't a person be required to prove citizenship before taking the highest position in the world?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by anon72

Good deal, Arizona. Governor Brewer, you have my support in all that you do to fight against the fascist people on Capital Hill. Personally I don't see why this wasn't always the way of things. Why couldn't a person be required to prove citizenship before taking the highest position in the world?

They are, they just do not have to take the time to prove it to you and Arizona is doing nothing to change that. If any of you would take the time to realize that Arizona is making it clear that they will accept the legal short form Obama has already shown, you would realize what a pointless political football this whole thing is.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

when you are applying for a position you are the responsible party to prove you meet the requirements of the position you are applying for. He will send troops to Iraq and Afghanistan but not to the border.

What the hell is he fighting for again?
I thought this obama kid was educated.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan

Originally posted by Carseller4
Obama is toast.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Carseller4]

Or he could run in 2012 and show his birth certificate....Last I heard no one has any concrete proof that he isn't a citizen of US.

Last I heard, nobody can prove he is either. Until then, he's just another undocumented worker to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I hope more states adopte this bill!

Bye Bye Obama hope you write us from Kenya!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

if there was ever any evidence it has long been since disappeared.

it wont affect mr obama at all.

how did mother obama get to hawaii exactly?

did she fly or come by boat?

either case there would be a record of the flight and as we all know flight records will show if she came alone or +1 being obama?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by neo96]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by VintageEnvy

Nope, he's shown his Certificate of Live Birth, not his Birth Certificate.

I would be interested to know what documents they require, and what those documents have to say. How is "natural-born citizen" defined in terms of documentation called for by that bill?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Wow.

You take a joke as fact.

Sad days on ATS..

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I do not hold the same views as the Birthers but being that it is a requirement mandated by the constitution that any President be a citizen I am also surprised that something like this has not been in place since day 1.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join