It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel threatens to send Syria back to Stone Age

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tholidor

Originally posted by ppaaddyy
reply to post by Tholidor

How would you feel if those crazy sociopathic-religiouslyextreme-AK47&rocket firing muslims were all in Mexico; they were unhappy about the fact that you, their neighbor are more powerful than they are and you don't agree religiously, so as a result they decide to start firing rocket over the border at your homes,

Let's look at a more pertinent example: How would you feel if the U.N. decided on a whim to give Texas and Louisiana to those folks and sent troops in to throw the existing residents out of their homes. Then, just to add insult to injury, what if the nations of the world collectively looked the other way while the usurpers developed more and more powerful weapons and even sent billions in "aid" to make sure they would have the military might to hold onto their illegally acquired territory?

As for the rockets being fired into Israel, take a good look at those overgrown bottle-rockets. Thousands of these home-made fireworks have been fired into Israel over the years and they have resulted in about 2 dozen deaths. Compare that with the most recent IDF atrocity ("Cast Lead" I believe it was called). I have no sympathy for a regime that considers a 1000:1 kill ratio an acceptable response to a mostly fictional threat.

EDIT to add: By the way, just who the heck is Eric Cartman and what has he written that is germane to the topic at hand?

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Tholidor]

your remark about sweeping the Zionist regime could have come from Cartman's mouth, you should look up some of his material, i bet you like it!

About Israel, let me refresh your memory [assuming you knew the truth]

In November 1947, the United Nations'General Assembly voted in favor of the partition of Palestine[33 to 13 while 10 abstained], proposing the creation of a Jewish state, an Arab state, and a UN-administered Jerusalem. Partition was accepted by Zionist leaders but rejected by Arab leaders, leading to civil war.

Just imagine surviving the holocaust, going to former Judea, then a reasonable compromis for a partition of the state is presented and then all your neighbours attack and wants you eliminated, once again...

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Foppezao]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

What a load of BS, the conquest of Jerusalem is well recorded in history.

Where is the proof that Islam forced its rule over the area?

Armaic, the language believed to be spoken by Jesus Christ, the native language of the area is dying out because Arabs made it illegal to speak the language in public when they conquered the area.

www.pe.../initial/aramaic.html

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well, i posted on here a few days ago that nothing was going to come of this after folks on here kept saying something was going to break within a few days. I'll be back in a few more days and weeks to remind those who were wrong yet once again.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Sooner or later Israel will do something. You can count on that. whether you agree or disagree with the Israelites, they wil do something when they decide the time is right. They are the only nation with the nads to do anything. The US doesn't have the guts to do anything but talk. The US also has it's hands full with the Afghan situation.

There is always two sides to a story. But for the life of me, I've never figured out why the entire Arab world wants to annilate one small country that doesn't want to take over the world, and seeks mostly to exist. Also, why is it that we never hear condemnation of suicide attacks, where bombs are attached to teens or women, and exploded in crowded shopping areas with children and babies present.?? Any religion that can support that, and say nothing about it, is a bunch of sick puppies. But it has been that way forever, and will remain that way for a long time. Many questions remain, but defy answers.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Oh well.

Let's just do it already. South Korea vows revenge over ship sinking. Ethnic Violence Erupts in Kyrgyzstan. Thailand is in the crapper. China quake toll climbs above 2000

And drum roll please

We now have scuds facing Israel.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Not5 gonna happen-not now!! Been trying to tell you guys...just go back to the first few pages of this thread. Look how everyone was just convinced war was coming and Israel was gonna attack.

Nope. Nadda. Nothing.

Told ya. I'll be back to keep reminding.

hate to come across as an arse, but i hate coming on here and every news event that is posted folks think will start WW3. I'd like to see serious conversation by adults not "everything is going to lead to WW3" by 14 year olds. So until then, i will keep coming back to threads like this to remind how wrong folks are.

By the way...carry on!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrpotatohead
Sooner or later Israel will do something. You can count on that. whether you agree or disagree with the Israelites, they wil do something when they decide the time is right. They are the only nation with the nads to do anything. The US doesn't have the guts to do anything but talk. The US also has it's hands full with the Afghan situation.

You should watch what you say, the US military is the main supplier for your "advanced" full of guts army. If it wasn't for the US military Israeli's would be throwing rocks too.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
As always, we are one bad bottle of tequilia from all out war in the middle east. The situation is completely jacked up.. Trying to make land deals in a region where all land is holy to all parties / religions involved will not end peacefully. We hav 2k+ nyears of history to shwo that in this part of the world.

It will take a whole generation children to hopefully move beyond the "mine mine mine" mentality on both sides to a "everyone" mentality.

Until that day comes.....

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I say its going to happen anyway so the United States just needs to let Israel off of the chain to unload on any country in the middle east it sees as a threat. The peace process is and has been a joke and will never work. As long as there are people that hate the fact that even one Jew breathes air in a country named Israel there will be people seeking its and their destruction.

I tire of these same old problems and am ready for a whole new set.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Thirty_Foot_Smurf]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The truth about Islam, and the Arabs is that they were possibly the most brutal conquerors of all time. That they constantly claim to be victims is beyond the pale, and that they would even deny the people they conquered the right to claim their existence is even worse. And they spread this claim that the white man is the devil.

www.peacefaq.com...

For several centuries after its advent, Islam was an alibi for Arab imperialism. And it was an imperialism of a type which the world had not known so far. The Arabs not only imposed their ruthless rule and totalitarian creed on the countries they conquered; they also populated these countries with a prolific progeny whch they procreated on native women. Every Arab worth his race 'married' scores, sometimes hundreds of these helpless women after their menfolk had all been killed. Divorce of a wedded wife had been made very easy by the 'law' of Islam. A man could go on marrying and divorcing at the rate of several women during the span of a single day and night. What was more convenient, there was no restriction on the number of concubines a man could keep. The Arab Conquerors used these male privileges in full measure. And in a matter of a hundred years, Iraq, Palestine, Syria, Egypt and North Africa which had been non-Arab countries for countless ages became Arabic-speaking countries. Arabic did not spread like English, French or other similar languages that spread through commercial and diplomatic excellence of the lending nation and filtered through the top strata of the receiving: countries. Arabic was injected through all strata of the conquered population which did not have much choice in the matter. Thus we have a series of countries that are 'Arabic' in race, culture and language extending from Iraq to Morocco. Conversion was not confined to creed alone, it covered one's ancestry as well.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Interesting "truth" you've posted there...

And an even more "interesting" source
Hardly surprising tho...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Do you have any evidence to go with your
?

Are you an eunuch?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Do you have any evidence to go with your
?

Are you an eunuch?

Why would I need any evidence to go with my
?

That site you linked to has such an overwhelming bias toward the Israeli side of this conflict it aint funny...

You linking to that site would be like me linking to a KKK site in support of a white supremacist argument...

Its like, duh...

I'll pass on taking a personal stab at you, like you did to me.,..Wouldn't want you to get hurt....

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Hardly surprising tho you claim to not have taken a persona stance, although you already have.

Do you have any information to refute the information presented?

Attacking the source doesn't mean that the information is wrong.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

more sabre rattling to me. nothing is going to happen. at most that will happen they wil send in a few planes and bomb a few areas and go back home. this is what they have been doing for many a years. they will not take one another out in all out war. all they are doing is running at the mouth as usual. nothing drastic here. all talk , no bite.
send out the dogs of war. so how many chuwawas does isreal have?

[edit on 20-4-2010 by nite owl]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Another day has gone by and nothing!!! Come on war mongers....where are you guys who just so sure last weekend that we'd be knee deep in WW3 by now?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

According to report in Sunday Times, Israeli minister said if Hezbollah dares to attack with ballistic missiles, responsibility will fall on Syria's shoulders, Israel will mercilessly attack strategic targets. 'Assad playing with fire,' says minister, according to British paper

IF we use this logic, if Israel attacks Iran, Iran should attack the US because responsibility would fall on US shoulders?

I'm lost, this is why countries pretend they are independent from major powers(when in reality they are not, hence rogue empires), so that the real d1ck heads are well protected.. Israel and the US are two in one like the trinity.. The America empire is huge, and they are more concerned about its hidden capital than anything else.. The real terrorists are all hiding in the US..

Someone else should start a new war on terror, but this time go for the big dogs, like the guys behind the curtain..

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So where is this attack by Israle? Hisbo has already admitted to having the missiles. Come on war, where are you??? Is Israel playing it cool? No way...not according to all the Israel haters on here. Israel is just looking for the chance to fight at EVERY opportunity.

So where is the fighting then?

[edit on 20-4-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
if i had a grain of sand for every time israel threatend her neighbors
then i could go build myself my own tropical island in the carribean.

even our own intelligence said no scuds were transfered, israel is just kicking and screaming because barak obama said he wanted a peace agreement. the sad thing is obama is toothless and he will not push the peace issue hard, its just a talking point.
but israel needs the us to back up any war they start since they cant handel them on their own, and the us generals have made it very clear we can not afford any more adventures in the middle east right now.

so israel will either face hezbollah on their own or they will drag our country kicking and screaming into ww3.

in general nothing to out of the ordinary.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yeah, how dare Israel vow to defend itself if attack.

The Barbarians.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join