It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel threatens to send Syria back to Stone Age

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Im back again...come on warmongers what happened to this thread? I thought war was going to break out?? Told ya i'll be back. I'll be back again in another month or so to prove ya wrong...again!

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Okay-im back. Anothewr has come and gone and NOTHING!! Im going to come on here every day and ressurect this thread next year if need be just to prove everyone wrong on here.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Well now Netanyahu have won the election in his own party. So no election for 2 years. So he's safe from political overthrowing.

So now he could start a war without political repercussions for a while... so he have more confidence in starting one.

Syria apparently gave hundreds of Fateh-110 solid-fuel, half a ton warhead, 250 km range missiles to Hezbollah...

So the reasons to start a war just pile up...

We'll see.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

What is the point? Or, what is YOUR point?
How about this. I will predict that I am not going to DIE...EVER.
I will be back to prove to all of you people that say I will die that you are all wrong.
See you next week, or next year, or whatever, I'm already bored with the whole thing.
Forget it.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My POINT is that when the thread started i told everyone nothing was going to happen and i was just shooed away because war was SUCH a sure bet. Well i said it then that i would come back and let them know. Im out to debunk anything i see on here and i'll resurrect threads as need be.

Its one thing to post breaking news, but another to claim that such and such news is leading to something INEVITABLE and that WW3 is coming etc.. And 99.999% of the time on here nothing ever comes to fruition. You'd think folks would learn.

See ya in a month. =)

Originally posted by Stewie

What is the point? Or, what is YOUR point?
How about this. I will predict that I am not going to DIE...EVER.
I will be back to prove to all of you people that say I will die that you are all wrong.
See you next week, or next year, or whatever, I'm already bored with the whole thing.
Forget it.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

How do you know NOTHING is going to happen? Aren't you just as clueless by making the exact opposite prediction?
Look at history. Shiite happens, no?
When?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
EASY. Because as i stated abvove, %99.99 of the time nothing pans out. So ODDS are in my favor and thats just for STARTERS. =)

And because folks on here tend to focus on HEADLINES and not actual facts or cross reference with other articles and/or news.

Ive been on this board for 8 years and i have yet to see a thread about some impending "doom" that came to frution.

So YES< that is enough for me to base my opinion on.

Originally posted by Stewie

How do you know NOTHING is going to happen? Aren't you just as clueless by making the exact opposite prediction?
Look at history. Shiite happens, no?
When?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Lebanon Files Complaint against Israel over Shabaa Infiltration

Lebanon on Thursday filed a complaint against Israel with the United Nations Security Council after an Israeli force infiltrated the Lebanese territory and seized around 185 goats in the area of al-Shahel on the outskirts of the town of Shebaa.
On the other hand, Foreign Minister Ali al-Shami met with MP Qassem Hashem who informed the former of the letter sent by the foreign ministry -- to each of the U.N. secretary-general, president of the Security Council and president of the U.N. General Assembly – to object on the Israeli complaint filed against Hashem on April 21, 2010, and to refute Israel's allegations.

ISRAEL IS DOING THE SAME THING THAT IT DID in 1967. TRYING TO START A SKIRMISH ON THE BORDER SO ISRAEL CAN START A WAR.

In 1967, Israel sent a few bulldozers on Syrian territory, a few syrian soldiers shot at it with their machinegun, defending the Syrian territory, then in less than an hour, Israel was advancing with their tank columns into Syria.

Like before 1967, Israel is doing most of the provocation here. Before the Six Day War, according to Israeli war hero Moshe Dayan, Israel did 80% of the provocation... same thing now.

If the lebanese army or Hezbollah had protected the Lebanese territory, those israeli soldiers who kidnapped those goats WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOT AT OR KILLED. Guess what would have happened? Israel would have decimated Lebanon.

SORRY BUT ISRAEL IS ITCHING FOR WAR HERE.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It was only 4 years ago that northern Israel was under constant rocket attack from hezbollah. Hezbollah has more than rearmed itself and can now strike any part of Israel.

During the last conflict Israel was able to pull its people south out of the fire zone. How do you think they will react when there is nowhere to pull back to?

No, I don't think the prospects of some really nasty business happening over there are far fetched at all! In fact, it seems rather obvious that someone will start it and Israel will finish it, unless russia/china become involved. Which they very well could.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

They have been caught red handed with 2 un-announced facilities! The defected Nuclear Scientist informed us of them and we now have pictures of them. After us "discovering" them, they admitted to having them. How many have we NOT found? I understand the anti war feeling... This war with Iran is going to happen..and probly should...It's iraq and Afg. that shouldnt have happened... Afg. Should have been over after the first bombings.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

It was originally reported that they admitted selling them.. But they were damaged and didn't work... I know that sounds crazy, but that is what they said. "They were non functional scuds" Im to lazy to link... look it up ... You'll find it.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Psst.... Leans in close to whisper--- There is no god.. God was created to control the masses... To give them something beyond life to fear. Evolve please.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LaMadameDuval

WOW...do More research.. I love lemmings that google something ...find one topic and run with it.
Hizbullah sources confirmed on Thursday that the group had received a shipment of Scud missiles from Syria, the Kuwaiti paper Al-Rai reported.

But the missiles were old and unusable, according to the sources. Hizbullah also accused Israel of blowing the incident out of proportion to provoke a media ruckus.

“Our organization has many surface-to-surface missiles spread across all of Lebanon, in case Israel attacks the country again,” the Hizbullah sources said.

Now dont change subjects on me... Your statement was just PUNK'D... tuck tail and admit ignorance.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
reply to post by LaMadameDuval

WOW...do More research.. I love lemmings that google something ...find one topic and run with it.
Hizbullah sources confirmed on Thursday that the group had received a shipment of Scud missiles from Syria, the Kuwaiti paper Al-Rai reported.

LOL, pot calling kettle black.

Your ONLY source for your story about Syria shipping Hezbollah scuds is your biased, anti-Iranian, anti-Lebanese, anti-Syria newspaper from Kuwaiti. The story is unsubstantiated outside Israeli propaganda rags, yes you chastise another for "taking one google link and running with it".

Try some truth on for size:

www.globalsecuritynewswire.org...

Headline: No Evidence of Scud Transfer to Militants, U.N. Official Says

Dated: May 6 2010

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join