It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel threatens to send Syria back to Stone Age

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Yeah, how dare Israel vow to defend itself if attack.

The Barbarians.

So if a little girl hits you, your going to attack her? Just for the fact that she hit you? You are aware that the israeli military have killed many more palestenians than was necessary.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Syria isn't a little girl, it is a country that refuses to accept Israels right to exist.

If they allow missiles to be launched from their country into Israel, it would be unacceptable.

Quit trying to play the victim, We don't buy it.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Syria isn't a little girl, it is a country that refuses to accept Israels right to exist.

If they allow missiles to be launched from their country into Israel, it would be unacceptable.

Dude, I guarantee you that the second the Israeli army is about to attack Damascus, Jesus will come down and kill the leader of the Israeli army, namely the anti-christ. But his appearance on earth hasn't been made so there are a few more years for this to happen.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
if that little girl happens to point a gun at me and start to pull the trigger she ceases to be a little girl and instead becomes a threat to my life. while i might feel remose for doing so, i will do all I can to see that I survive the attack, even if it comes to harming what once was a little girl.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Dude, I guarantee you that the second the Israeli army is about to attack Damascus, Jesus will come down and kill the leader of the Israeli army, namely the anti-christ. But his appearance on earth hasn't been made so there are a few more years for this to happen.

ah - we have a Mahdi promoter pretending to Christianity. Excellent.

You and Ahmadejad should go for tea.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Oh well.

Let's just do it already. South Korea vows revenge over ship sinking. Ethnic Violence Erupts in Kyrgyzstan. Thailand is in the crapper. China quake toll climbs above 2000

And drum roll please

We now have scuds facing Israel.

What is one factor that is consistent in most of the conflicts you listed?

The one that doesn't directly tie, has significant diplomatic ties to the same factor.

Islam.

[edit on 2010/4/21 by Aeons]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've been to Syria and the people in Syria are not very anti-Israeli. I believe that the Syrian government tries to exhaggerate the number of people who are against Israel, it's lies. They just want peace with Israel, but that is impossible because they support Palestinian liberation and the return of the Golan Heights.

Israel is always making threats, there's nothing new here. Sending them back to the stone age is a pretty bloated threat.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UndeniableDeath

Yeah, I think your right from what I hear. There are a great deal of people in the Middle East who would like to see the end of religious extremism.

There are a lot of games being played by the PTB to perpetuate this struggle, and as the supply of easy to access high quality crude runs out in the Middle East, the interest and the money to promote terrorism will dry up.

Attitudes around the globe are starting to shift a great deal, and I think for the better. More and more people are turning away from religious extremism.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Okay-im back. Anothewr has come and gone and NOTHING!! Im going to come on here every day and ressurect this thread next year if need be just to prove everyone wrong on here.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I was referring to how if people like many on this thread Doomsdayers keep reading the End in every little thing then that was that days most popular headlines they were right.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Aeons

I was referring to how if people like many on this thread Doomsdayers keep reading the End in every little thing then that was that days most popular headlines they were right.

Geo-political tensions are on the rise on a global level; you must be blind if you cannot connect the dots. If you think that Israel and Iran will merely end up in a Cold War with the associated rhetorics, I would like to know why you think so. Additionally, it is my belief that such a conflict would have severe consequences. Not only would it quickly spread into the entire region, the fact that our oil supply would be cut off would be so catastrophic that I don't believe our porous economy could handle it.

A broken economy and increased tensions between so many nations could easily lead to a war. With all due respect, I cannot see how you could possible call that 'doom and gloom' - it's too obvious for that.

Anyhow, some more rhetoric:

Syria threatens to send Israel back to 'prehistoric times'

Source close to leadership in Damascus responds to Israeli threats, tells Kuwait newspaper Syria continuously upgrading military capabilities. Hezbollah: We possess arms that can hit deep in Israel

source

Seems that the Middle East will turn into a very nice ancient attraction soon.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Yeah, how dare Israel vow to defend itself if attack.

The Barbarians.

isnt it great that you say that when any other country says the same thing about doing the same if Israel attack

they are wicked

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
In other news.... Israel violated Lebanon's airspace once again 2 hours ago...

¸
12:10pm Israeli fighter jets overflew the Western Bekaa, Rashaya and Hasbaya all the way to the south.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
More Israeli intimidation over Lebanon...

Israeli Warplanes Break Sound Barrier over South Lebanon

Israeli warplanes on Monday flew over south and east Lebanon, breaking the sound barrier over Iqlim al-Tuffah and the Bekaa.
The National News Agency said Israeli jet fighters flew at medium altitude over Jezzine and Iqlim al-Tuffah around 11 am.

It said the warplanes continued their overflights over Hasbaya, Marjayoun and Western Bekaa for over an hour, breaking the sound barrier.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Very interesting - Turkey has really take opposition against Israel in all fronts...

Turkey, Syria to hold joint military exercises

Turkish and Syrian soldiers will hold joint drills this week to enhance border security cooperation, the Turkish General Staff said Monday.

The announcement came as yet another sign of the flourishing ties between the two neighbors who came to the brink of war in the late 1990s after decades of hostility.

The three-day exercises, starting Tuesday at two border outposts on the Turkish side of the frontier, aim to "boost cooperation and confidence between the land forces of the two countries and raise border units' level of training and ability to work together," the statement said.

Turkey has significantly improved ties with Syria in recent years, much to the annoyance of Israel, its once close ally with whom relations have badly deteriorated.

www.hurriyetdailynews.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Awesome !

I can almost visualise the rows of body bags on the Israel side if they're stupid enough to start something...

Israel needs to learn the world isn't going to turn a blind eye to any military action it engages in and isn't going to come running every time it cries wolf...

Those days are long over

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Times has changed after last showdown in Lebanon. Last years Cast Lead, mass murder in Gaza, have produced powerfull opposition against Israeli hegemony politics and behaviour against Palestinians.

Egypt and Turkey seems to give their support to Lebanon and Syria, and Jordanian king is also turning towards this powerful coalition. China and Russia, both are backing this developement.

Israel has to pull back - there is no choice to just make a suicide with its neighbors, or start changing policy and accept two state solution with palestinians and pull out from Golan heights.

Lets hope the best now - Palestinians and occupied areas has suffer enough. With Turkey and Egypt against Israel, situation has really changed.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Suicide is not an option...

Netanyahu: Israel not planning military action against Syria

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday said that Israel is not planning military action against Syria, despite rumors to the contrary.

"There is no truth to the suggestion that Israel is planning a military move against Syria," Netanyahu said at the Likud party meeting, adding that the rumors were likely spread by Iran and Hezbollah as an attempt to distract the international community from the bid to impose sanctions on Iran.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Turkey and Syria both share a border and they both share a minority issue too the Kurds. Nothing to do with Israel here, much more about the Kurds.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join