It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel threatens to send Syria back to Stone Age

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Papa Sierra

so tell me its the end of WWII and your in charge of the world what do you do with a few million Jewish people let me guess you would have finished what Hitler started

and do you really think the UN would tell the US to give its land back to the Native Americans well they might have if they where around back then

Those Jewish people had their homes all around the world, you cant just decided to make a new country like that, there was no need for it. They woulda happily carried on with their lives.

So now let me ask you what you would do with all the middle eastern folks there right now? You would finish them all off wouldn't you?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
______beforeitsnews/story/34208/Israel_imposes_partial_arms_embargo_on_Turkey.html

Israel will temporarily freeze sales of advanced military platforms to Turkey over concerns about the perceived mounting anti-Israel rhetoric from Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, reported UK-based Jane’s Defence Weekly

That's certainly interesting! I wonder how Turkey will respond to this, another ally for Syria/Lebanon? Sure seems like sides are starting to take place in this fiasco.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

i wouldnt do anything just sit back and watch from the sideline no reason to get involved i dont live there none of my family lives there so if the want to fight let them dont make a bit of difference to me

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

i wouldnt do anything just sit back and watch from the sideline no reason to get involved i dont live there none of my family lives there so if the want to fight let them dont make a bit of difference to me

Well what would you do if Israel attacked the US? Or if any country for that matter attacked the US? Or demanded that you relocate?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Someday, you will have to take sides with someone. This crap that's going on in the middle east boils down to Islam vs. Judaism/Christianity/Western Beliefs, with personal agendas on both sides.

Lets say hypothetically speaking, that this tension breaks out into full blown war and it spills over into Europe and possibly the U.S.? Who's side would you be on then? This is all hypothetically speaking if you mind.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

and of course when you say

Israel doesn't like Iran because they threaten to blow them off the map at least once a week

You mean when he said that the "Zionist regime will be wiped from the pages of history"
because that sounds a little different from your interpretation, but that is after all the western interpretation we get.

Why is it that we fail to see it was Iran played a mojor role in the US invasion of Iraq and made it a little easier, yet they didn't get thanked but rather made look like the bad guy after they had played their role.

To get this straight, I am not anti US or anti Israel or pro Iran, I happen to see the BS perpetrated on all sides, as much as I want this to be a bad dream, I know that all parties involved are already paid for and what we see here is just a show for the public to witness.

Those who fund these conflicts know exactly what is going to be targeted and when it will be hit, they know what Iran, Syria, Egypt, Turkey, Israel etc........ will do when the time is right.

unfortunately I just like all the rest get caught up in the emotion and forget that this is all just an illusion and we are watching the assistant and forgetting to watch the magicians hands, because it is what we don't notice is the thing that will get us in the end.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Yes, and what may happen in the future is, if he continues to blatantly disregard the rules of Nations as set out in treaties they signed on to, it may very well spark some retaliations.

I take it you are refering to Israel with this line?
As far as i am aware Israel leads the way when it comes to "blatantly disregard the rules of Nations"

Israel leads the list. Since 1968, Israel has violated 32 resolutions that included condemnation or criticism of the governments' policies and actions
link

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

now you are just grasping at straws no country has to attack the US China already owns the US or at least controls all the major ports Spain use to or still owns most of the toll roads here so tell me again why we would be invaded so do you always bash the UN for creating isreal if so why dont you call up russia cuz they where a big part of it to

you never did say what you would have done with all the Jewish people after the war and no they didnt have houses all over seeing as most of the towns where destroyed so yes the UN created a country over 61 yrs ago get over it it wasnt your home they took was it

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Caveat Lector

Bingo!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Originally posted by Mdv2
With Iran pursuing nuclear weapons

Could you please show me a credible source that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons and not just nuclear power, because I still see nothing but propoganda about Iran pursuing nukes even after they allow IAEA in and are all for nuclear disarmament.
Sorry I couldn't read further than this point in your post.

Would the United Nations report work for your proof. Id say its not a rumor they are seeking nuclear weapons. Now the only question is do they have the right to do so. Thats another thread however.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

i dont get what you mean by sides but will try to answer any way Im not religious so i would defend my family plain and simple how ever i am an American so i would defend the good old U.S.A.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Papa Sierra

Where they were, all the home countries can provide adequate resources and shelter/homes/medical care. Can't simply take anyone's country and I blame any and everyone involved, including the ME countries. Would you have wanted them to come and take the USA instead? Would you let them into your house? the Romans had slaves, do the slaves get back Italy?

Germany was under control by the US and a few other nations after the war, all of the nations controlling Germany could have provided adequate care and created homes easily. If they had to take any land it should have been Germany's

Now but you didnt answer my question, never say never. A bunch of cavemen from afghanistan hijacked a few airplane and attacked the most advanced nation. What would you do if Israel, or any nation would attack the US? Would you defend the US wholeheartedly?

[edit on 18-4-2010 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

well in your words a bunch of cavemen attacked the most advanced nation the way i see it we cant be that advanced if "cavemen" attacked us

yes i would defend the Constitution against all enemies and the U.S.A. its where my home is and my family lives

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Those Jewish people had their homes all around the world, you cant just decided to make a new country like that, there was no need for it. They woulda happily carried on with their lives.

Indeed. While we're at it, let's get rid of Pakistan too, since that's a purely a 20th century invented country.

And likewise Transjordan & Saudi Arabia.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

That's very understandable. I just got the impression that you didn't care what happened to Israel if all hell broke loose and it was obvious that it was going to spill into Europe, again hypothetically speaking.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Well i'll tell ya what i would have done. I would have said "OK folks, the war is over you can all return to your homes and live in peace. Oh and don't worrie that ya house is a pile of smoking rubble (sorry about that) you will get a nice fat cheque from the allied powers to cover the rebuilding cost"
Why would the jewish people get there own country?
The Gay people didn't get a "home of there own"
The Gipsy people didn't get a "home of there own"
No other groupe that was persecuted by the nazi party got a "home of there own"

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

yes i would defend the Constitution against all enemies and the U.S.A. its where my home is and my family lives

Good to hear, I just feel like there are people in America who would defend their mother land rather than the US itself...for instance illegal aliens fly flags of their home country at rallies would probably not care if the US was attacked. Peurto ricans hanging their flag on the rear view mirror of their Honda civics...dual israeli-US citizens going to train in the Israeli army....If anyone who is an American swears allegiance to another army or country doesn't that person/shouldn't that person lose their US citizenship.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mack37

sure they did the gays as you call them got california sorry just makin a wise crack

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

The Palestinians don't have anything to fight with, in a military sense. It won't take much to control them, given their lack of a real military force. Syria will be held accountable for anything that originates from Lebanon. It serves to put them on notice.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

after reading the source you provided, it does not prove anything if you read it.

WASHINGTON — The United Nations’ nuclear inspectors declared for the first time on Thursday that they had extensive evidence of “past or current undisclosed activities” by Iran’s military to develop a nuclear warhead, an unusually strongly worded conclusion that seems certain to accelerate Iran’s confrontation with the United States and other Western countries.

It said that they had extensive evidence, did they somehow misplace it and now do not have it?

“past or current undisclosed activities”
a bit like saying a woman had been pregnant before, but she may still be pregnant again, we just arn't sure, we have evidence of one birth, but not really sure if she is having another, yet all indications would prove she is because she had one before.

The articcle does not prove they are, only they had, but of course other countries have tried to keep their secrets too, bio and chemical weapons didn't just pop up out of the sands of Bagdad now did they?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join