It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyjafjallajökull Caldera Eruption

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Original plume using centre house light,, was where ?

Pretty much directly above the house in the centre - if you check out Page 11 of this thread there's an image which will help you locate it

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well, vodafoneys little slide show for sunday the 18th shows plumage at first light.

picasaweb.google.com...#

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
BerkeleyGal,

I think the two first pics of the slide are from yesterday. They are marked as 2010-04-17 (right corner top)

The last one has a date of today 2010-04-18 and shows no plume.

May be it is me and you are right.

I mostly watch this one and shows no plume either. Let us hope it is a good sign.

eldgos.mila.is...

Meanwhile we still having tremors here but I don't think it means anything yet.

hraun.vedur.is...

Woops,
Forgot my good manners.
Good morning all from Luxembourg

Nid

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Nidwin]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I have a strong feeling that this is THE BEGINNING OF AN END FOR EUROPE. THIS VOLCANO AND PERHAPS MORE OTHERS SOON WILL MAKE EUROPE UNINHABITABLE.

If you're in Europe, I recommend you get out of there ASAP if you don't want to suffocate to death.
The ash will build up more and more, your water supply and livestock will be poisoned. famines, etc will follow. get out to Asia, Africa or North/South America. if you wait longer, they won't save you or accept you in their borders.

there are many prophesies of Europe being flooded and uninhabitable. Save yourself and your family before its too late and run away to another continent or Russia/Asia while you still can and while it's possible to cross the border.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by betweentheworlds
I have a strong feeling that this is THE BEGINNING OF AN END FOR EUROPE. THIS VOLCANO AND PERHAPS MORE OTHERS SOON WILL MAKE EUROPE UNINHABITABLE.

If you're in Europe, I recommend you get out of there ASAP if you don't want to suffocate to death.
The ash will build up more and more, your water supply and livestock will be poisoned. famines, etc will follow. get out to Asia, Africa or North/South America. if you wait longer, they won't save you or accept you in their borders.

there are many prophesies of Europe being flooded and uninhabitable. Save yourself and your family before its too late and run away to another continent or Russia/Asia while you still can and while it's possible to cross the border.

Good luck.

You forgot to mention that the sky is falling, CERN will consume us all, Planet X will hit then the pole shift then the meteor. Otherwise, well all be fine.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Actually.
As long as France doesn't win the world cup Football (soccer for our friends from North-America) would should be fine here in Europe.

If they win it it is going to be hell during four years here.
Wherever you go you will hear them say and sing.
"We are the champions, we are the best,..."

Joke of course, sorry

Nid

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by holographicmultiverse

On February 26th 2008, family living in the North of England said they woke up early morning startled, people ran out of their homes still in PJ's to discover the next day it was the biggest earth quake in 25 years in that area. I've been lurking for years so still learning how to use the site to post. I haven't worked out how to post a link yet

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I might be mistaken, but it looks like part of the 'fissure' collapsed and there is a slight increase of water outflow....I wonder just how much of the glacier is going to melt? How much water will it take before Hekla is affected???

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by betweentheworlds

only if the eiffel vulcano (yellowstone type) reacts i'm out of europe.....

hekla goes Harmonic ???? see the from the 7:00 line underneath the page..

www.simnet.is...

[edit on 18-4-2010 by ressiv]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I do believe that's a rather large plume showing up above the low cloud.. (see post time stamp)

Seems she's still on the go...

aarrgh hate that - webcam played catch-up and now big black cloud in the way

[edit on 18-4-2010 by MoorfNZ]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Failure of the system Vodafone
Vodafone system failure causes the television broadcast on UHF frequencies can not be achieved in some places in the capital. The model is being repaired. [email protected]

hmmm

[edit on 18-4-2010 by berkeleygal]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

vodaphone NOT accesable from outside iceland thats the message i got

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

I think that's fair enough - the people who most need the information are the Icelanders and if their access is hindered because of rubber-neckers like us then they're right to limit it and, hopefully, get some better servers/connections

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

right, I got that too

that post I just did was from

www.ruv.is...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This Sydney Morning Herald article notes:

- Qantas continues to cancel all flights.

- Scientists state the eruption is getting worse.

www.smh.com.au...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nidwin

yep Katla is very active today... yesterday the lines were very modest and flat...

hraun.vedur.is...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
reply to post by Nidwin

yep Katla is very active today... yesterday the lines were very modest and flat...

hraun.vedur.is...

It's on a rather scary-looking increase right now, don't you think?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I can't see any webcam from here. But i read a article from yesterday. They say its slowing down.

www.icenews.is...

And some more news from today:

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.euronews.net...

breakingnews.gaeatimes.com...

heraldnet.com...

www.latimes.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I hope this will end sometimes but on the other hand it's so beautyful to see an d watch.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoorfNZ

Originally posted by ressiv
reply to post by Nidwin

hraun.vedur.is...

It's on a rather scary-looking increase right now, don't you think?

fully agree... perhaps there is someone on this forum who can read and intrepete this readings?

[edit on 18-4-2010 by ressiv]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

That graph isn't for the Myrdalsjokull glacier which is where Katla is, it's the graph of the current Eyjafjallajökull glacier.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join