It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Events Being Orchestrated to Appear Like Bible Prophecy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Have you ever had the feeling that certain dramatic happenings are being scripted? That events are somewhat strained and contrived to appear as prophecy being fulfilled?

Even though Jesus said no sign would be given to this generation at the end of the age, other scriptures report that there will be signs in the sky and unusual wonders at this time.

Will the magic of technology be used to convince people of...whatever agenda is next?

In what ways do you see evidence that leads you to think that "bible prophecy" is actually being manipulated?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
You should probably investigate "project bluebeam".

Apparently it's the "2nd coming of Christ" ... but projected against the sky by the powers that be. The second part of the display would be "voices in your head in your language".

I don't know all the technical details but apparently it's possible. There have been a few ATS threads on it already, but also plenty info on the web.

The political drama that we're witnessing is the fulfilment of millenia of work by "dark forces". There IS a conspiracy against us. The bottom line goal is total control over every single living thing on earth. Including you.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
It's an interesting thought and one that I've had myself. The problem with it is that the Catholic Church is going down the toilet in the near future and that will probably take more than just Catholocism down with it.

If everything was orchestrated to look like prophecy, then one could reasonably assume that whoever "they" are would have the power to supress the multitude of things that are killing Catholocism, and the foresight to realize it's going to damage most religions. That or they just made a really crappy decision for the timing of what is increasingly seeming to be the culmination of all of their "work".

And then there are the people like myself. What difference does it make if things are coming together to look like prophecies fulfilled if you think they are all full of crap to begin with?

I can't see why if someone or some group had the power to pull off all of these things going on in the world, they would choose to put them in a religious context to get people's fear up. This is 2010, not 1200.

[edit on 4/14/10 by Magnivea]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea

If everything was orchestrated to look like prophecy, then one could reasonably assume that whoever "they" are would have the power to supress the multitude of things that are killing Catholocism, and the foresight to realize it's going to damage most religions.

But suppose the Builders are the very ones who are tearing down their construction in order to reform it?

Why? Perhaps because too many people have gotten wise to the lies, deceit, and manipulation.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Have you ever had the feeling that certain dramatic happenings are being scripted? That events are somewhat strained and contrived to appear as prophecy being fulfilled?

Even though Jesus said no sign would be given to this generation at the end of the age, other scriptures report that there will be signs in the sky and unusual wonders at this time.

Will the magic of technology be used to convince people of...whatever agenda is next?

In what ways do you see evidence that leads you to think that "bible prophecy" is actually being manipulated?

What would be the difference?

I think that most Dispensatrionalist or Futurist interpretations of prophecy have been manipulated into fulfillment since at least the early 1800's.

I think that interpretations have been manufactured...
...and then systematically fulfilled to suit an agenda...
...including the resettlement of Israel.

One day the Dispensationalist/Futurists will wake up...
...and realize they are promoting anti-prophecy for the anti-christ.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Well, you are absolutely right that so much of what is taught in Christianity contradicts what Jesus' teachings actually were. Both Buddha and Jesus, believe it or not, were the same soul. And it was the deliberate misinterpretation of their teachings that lead us to todays mess in the world. It seems as if the plan has always been in effect to use religion against us. You are right, the government is constructing this dream for us, but it is up to us to get back to the truth of which these two incredible souls taught. If we can can do that, much will change for the better.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Enigami]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I think if, and this is a BIG if, things are orchestrated, 'they' would go with the 2012 maya prediction. That one has much more mass media coverage than any other religious apocaliptic prophecy. People will get scared as 'time is running out' and the world actually seems to be falling apart. And when people are scared they are much more willing to follow a 'strong leader' AKA Saviour = Easy to manipulate...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
well when people start saying en mass.. that the "RFID CHIP" is the 666 mark of the beast... and there's no way of telling them it's not...

they al llove to believe that man's technology is part of the "baddies" in the bible...

but wait ... man's techonological achievement CANT be the "goodies" of the bible right??

pshhhh...

sure.. if Christians are so ardent on all these thign shappening.. the SO BE IT.. I'm GLAD that someone's giving them what they want...

and you really think that after MAN makes all these things happen...

that the christian "god" is going to do it all over again to them???

like you go though the plagues.. and zombies.. and drought and starvation and mark of the beast.... through technologically derived means.. right...

then "god" goes ahead and does it ALLL OVER AGAIN to us...

don't you think christians would be sick f him by then? lol...

I'd be happy to see man doing it "as god"... and just GET IT OVER WITH... so that we can have the order and peace that comes afterwards...

so .. i guess it's a race.. who does it first.. man or "gawd" ??

or hey try this one on... how about "man AS god" is doing it....
so it's happening simultaneously...

there you go.

-

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Are Events Being Orchestrated to Appear Like Bible Prophecy?

I dont know about biblical but i think that events are certainly orchestrated for one purpose or another by TPTB.
Sounds more along the lines of "Nesara"?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Another interesting thought. I don't think that's a possibility though. I have been studying all kinds of conspiracies, theories, alternative histories, the paranormal, religion, government black projects... Everything this site is about... for most of my life.

The only thing I know for certain is that neither I nor anyone else is ever going to truly know the whole, unedited truth of all the questions people such as us have, no matter how much we devote to it. Disinformation will always win somehow. Compartmentalized information does not hurt either.

Do I claim to know everything about the truth behind things? No. I do know some things to be 100% true, and some to be 100% false but I will never come out and say what they are for many reasons. I would venture to guess, though, that one little piece of knowledge I have about our history is known to probably less than 100 people on the entire planet (for certain). I have seen speculation on the subject on A LOT of websites, including ATS.

I have not, though, seen anyone actually speak the truth on the subject. I've seen some speculation that is close to the truth, but certainly not with any kind of evidence or proof. And therein lies the major problem with your theory.

Yes, there are millions upon millions of people that have a general idea of something that is closer to the truth of world affairs, history, whatever... than the official story on virtually anything ever. How many of them know the whole truth about one subject, though? I'd estimate maybe somewhere in the range of one million. Out of 6+ billion.

As long as "they" can blur the lines between truth and lies and cast even the smallest amount of doubt on something they won't need to destroy just to rebuild. They can just pump us more BS and hope each of us believes some of it strongly enough to turn on each other, thus creating more theories.

Sorry if that made less than perfect sense, I've been awake for far too long and still have 4 hours of work ahead of me before I can go home.

Mag

[edit on 4/14/10 by Magnivea]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It's so strange that this thread came about, as I actually had a dream of someone telling me that this was the case. That it was all about creating fear to make money and so forth.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Looking_Glass]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
YES!

Yes they are...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
one must include the prophecy/predictions made by Albert Pike first and foremost...

all through the last 2,000 years, religious obsessed persons have martyred their souls as the paving stones of the path to the 2nd coming prophecies.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
try investigating the Immanentizing of the Eschaton... en.wikipedia.org...
very noble enterprise if you ask me....

or check out this X-Files clip.. (i thiiink it's this one.. ) it's where Mulder's "source" (the author) tells him everything about the "agenda" in the alley while his house is being raided by swat.

if that wasn't the clip, i'm sure someone can find it and post it.

-

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
there is another explination,
Life is arranging this to fullfill what was promised
the biggest delusion. It looks like people doing it,
but it is the most optimal way life does arrange stuff,
soemtimes it means that things look like to be arranged,
even when they are not.
People will not know what to think,
only Gods law, Truth is One, law of reflection (forgiveness = growing understanding ) will work. Which are the mountains (wisdom) in Judea,
(southern kingdom symbolising those still honouring god as one = growing love = reflecting = making black into white)

[edit on 14-4-2010 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
If you can manipulate the Chinese Army into having 200,000,00 men active and reserve...I will agree with you. The 200,000,000 man army of Kings of the East in Revelation.

If you can manipulate the reforming of a nation of peoples to reetablish Israel as prophecied...I agree with you. This includes the catalyst...WWII, Hitler, Holocaust Ezekiel 36-37...dry bones coming together

If you can manipulate the existance of Egypt, Israel, Iran, Ethiopia, Lybia, a reunited Europe...after 2000 yrs...I will agree with you. Revelation

If you can cause the Euphrates River to dry up...I'll agree

If you can manipulate an Israeli victory when the CSTO invades..the countries of Russia, Iran, Syria, Turkey, and parts of the muslim states bordering Russia's south border...as listed in Ezekiel 38-39...and have Israel win...I will agree

If you can manipulate massive earthquakes in diverse places...Matthew 24, Mark 13

If you can push a peace settlement between Israel and the Muslims and allow a 3rd temple to be built...I agree with you

If you can manipulate a mountain of fire...ie comet, asteroid...to crash into the earth and kill 1/3 of all men, fishes, life, ...Revelation...I will agree

Now I see these and more happening now....

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The ptb like to exploit peoples fears. They know that alot of us have heard about revelations, and all that.

So i do think you have a point op. Technologies today are coming to a stage where they can do very weird things, and they know that reality is just something called energy, and if you find the right energy and the means to manipulate it, you can do very weird things they have found.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
If they are using HAARP to simulate the end of times and God shows up in the sky (Bluebeam) be sure to take a tip from Capt. Kirk and ask him...
"Where ya been?" and ask for his ID.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

That events are somewhat strained and contrived to appear as prophecy being fulfilled?

No i think bible prophecy is so vauge that pretty much any major world event can be said to be part of bible prophecy.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I honestly think we lost our ideals as mankind. Whatever happened in the past we now know that a god or gods created us. Rather that be an all perfect thing outside of the universe or aliens within our dimension i think we lost our "humbleness". We now have the power to create earthquakes and pretty much every earthquake that has been happening around the world nowadays have been blamed by harp. We now blame ourselves for things that happens in nature and soon we will be blaming ourselves for anything Biblical like. So if christ came back he too would be called a phony. If all the things of Armageddon did occur many would believe that mankind has started it. although the idea of project blue beam happening is possible. Maybe the prophecies of ancient figured that the sign of the end time is really mankinds doing which will initiate a real armageddon. who knows. I just know one thing. God is not just sitting on his ass doing nothing, thats laughable. To believe something much bigger in the works will happen. Many fallen angels and hells minions were slain during the time of noah. Rapheal is notorious for slaying a certain angel who (i think) taught man war.
Now the funny thing is thus... well... wheres the proof.. what is the proof? they were aliens. many people can believe this and that. but if you look at ancient walls of pre hebrew. sumerians, annunki etc etc. You can see a large connection between what is told to you. You are all just desensitized to the power of man and only yield to the ability of man that you have forgotten yourselves true purpose. that purpose isn't buying the latest Ipad. Or harnessing the latest in technology. Having the newest LCD tv. Owning the next great movie. or stealing a music album. You are here for spiritual reasons. Not to try to master the universe. If we were made for that purpose most of us would have over 150 IQ's. But we are not. some of us are born handicap. Some of us are born crippled and blind. Were here to learn stuff and gain wisdom. Not upgrading your Iphone or texting to your bff.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Jordan River]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join