It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Events Being Orchestrated to Appear Like Bible Prophecy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
A great and very intelligent question Star and Flag!

There is little doubt that world events are manipulated on a grand scale to mimic Bible prophecy.

In that manner the Elite can convince a majority to accept these horrors as being something divine in origin of a power and force greater than that of humans, instead of human in origin, which in that event, some of us, would recognize that we are on an even playing field, and make a full attempt to stop these things.

The prophecies are simply trickery, by men, who understood, that mathematics would one day allow the entire world to become populated under the same system, using the mathematics of divide and conquer warfare, that religion more than anything helps to fuel the divisions of.

Groups like the Skull and Bones 322, with highly placed members in key Government and Corporate Structures are especially involved, in developing, and deploying the emerging technology, that can be used, to mimic the super natural.

Other groups like the Bilderbergers work on manipulating the political stage to accentuate the divisions that exist in religious believe, nationality and ethnicity, and to drive those divisions to seeing violent solutions as ideal, so one division wipes out the other.

Groups like the Club of Rome, and the United Nations, work on World Wide Agendas, based on other forms of divisive fear like Climate Control, and infectious diseases, to create the behind the scenes world wide infrastructure, under their authority.

Monarchs, and Heads of State, conspire with one another, and a key group of Oligarchs, to manipulate us, into embracing these divisions, and the violent desire to eliminate them, out of the fear of self preservation.

All of whom, gain untold wealth, and power, and a form of security, in return, for manipulating the masses and driving them towards a completely homogenous existence, where they are totally submissive, without question, to absolute and ultimate authority.

They sell their plans as God’s will, by pretending they have no plans such as these, and that these things were foretold of long ago.

Foretold by men with a vision, not of God, or his anger or righteousness, but of greed, and power, and wealth, and how it could benefit them, and a select chosen few.

A god would have no need, or desire, to make an imperfect creature, and then to punish it for failing to make itself perfect, when even that God lacked the ability to do so.

It is that concept of Original Sin, of imperfection, born of the duality of the human mind, that makes Christians and Atheists, Muslims and Jews alike, all believe that our inherent imperfections, make us less than divine, and that we should be punished for them.

It is not our fault that we are inherently imperfect, and that imperfection is born, from a need, to be able to constantly adapt, to an ever changing and evolving universe that surrounds us.

It is our fault though for punishing one another for that genuine need to learn through trial and error.

It is our fault though for not forgiving ourselves for being imperfect.

It is our fault that we all allow ourselves to be manipulated along these lines, by a ruling cabal that simply seeks its own profit, glory and power, in perpetuity by taking advantage of that inherent human guilt, over Original Sin, and our inherent imperfect nature.

It is time for the people of the world to first forgive themselves, for being imperfect, so we can finally then begin to forgive one another for being the same!

[edit on 17/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

It is our fault though for not forgiving ourselves for being imperfect.

It is our fault that we all allow ourselves to be manipulated along these lines, by a ruling cabal that simply seeks its own profit, glory and power, in perpetuity by taking advantage of that inherent human guilt, over Original Sin, and our inherent imperfect nature.

It is time for the people of the world to first forgive themselves, for being imperfect, so we can finally then begin to forgive one another for being the same!

Proto, you sure know how to bring a cabalist party to a halt. I'm reminded of that scene from the cheesy Schwarzenegger movie where Arnie busts into the warehouse drug den and one of the denizens asks: "So who are you man........ S**T!!!" BOOM!!! as Ahhnold blasts the couch with his shotgun and announces "I'm the pahhty poopah!"

I wasn't invited to their party and so I forgive you. Now I've got to go back and forgive me.

PS I had to go back and look up that scene, I couldn't remember it was from Kindergarten Cop. I was at first frustrated for not remembering exactly which movie it was from but then on reflection I was sort of proud that I'd forgotten at least momentarily, some of his cheesy crap. And yes, I have a headache. But no, "It's not a tumor!"

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Thanks my friend, isn't it funny though how bad actors, make worse politicians?

The myth that Jesus died on the cross asking for forgiveness to absolve us all of that presumed sin is misconstrued.

Forgiveness, simply stops the Karmic Wheel. It means you finally understand, and accept, and bear no malice or regret towards another, or your self, for something that worked out differently or unexpectedly than you had planned or hope.

It is the only path to inner peace, it is the only path to outer peace.

Forgiving others won't work if you can't first forgive yourself, because ultimately if you can't forgive yourself, your forgiveness to another, is simply in word and not deed. You perhaps no longer see them at fault, but yourself at fault. The wheel keeps turning, reactions that breed furture actions, where the drama continues to exist in one's own mind.

A drama we will externally manifest again and again and again, until we learn to forgive ourselves and others and let it go.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by IandEye

well...just the fact that you dont see the connection is proof enough for me......
sorry to ruffle your feathers

look at this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

"also- why cant jesus and krsna be put in the same sentence? the only thing that distinguishes between them is your fragile ego
I have a degree in religion so you kind of have to accept what i say based on precedent.......sucks, don't it?"

Logarock-See now here is why there will never be a decent discussion on these matters. Any contrary notions from this end MUST be ego driven ect. or anything but a matter of scholarly conclusion.

To make Krishna and Jesus fit requires such a skin and bones treatment
that both Krishna and Jesus by the time its done dont even look like Krishna and Jesus anymore. Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. This is what is being passed off in a religious degree program most places these days. They are more concerned with making everything fit into new world perspectives for current ends than teaching about religion.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Originally posted by Logarock
That this borrowing idea to discredit is at best a sophomoric explanation to vent some of the pressure to take it seriously. Which I do as the impression on the historians around the world durring that time was very profound.

Do you think that men could have altered the written history of the Sumerians in a similar fashion to suit their needs? (We can make an educated guess that the oldest documents found were not the first and so a comparison like McCabe's is no longer possible.) Could a natural disaster morph into a punishment from god so that the story could serve political purposes similar to what the RCC was doing in the 19th and 20th centuries with the Encyclopedias?

Yes certainly. I just happen to believe that the Sumerians got off track and not the Hebrews. IMO. In the Genesis acount.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
wow- i guess you can't edit your post once someone has quoted it.....

i'd like to state for the record that what i should have written in my post was "don't think you are the messiah"
and that's just because it's still a character in the script-ures.....
man, whomever came up with that was brilliant. good one.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The myth that Jesus died on the cross asking for forgiveness to absolve us all of that presumed sin is misconstrued.

Forgiving others won't work if you can't first forgive yourself, because ultimately if you can't forgive yourself, your forgiveness to another, is simply in word and not deed. You perhaps no longer see them at fault, but yourself at fault. The wheel keeps turning, reactions that breed furture actions, where the drama continues to exist in one's own mind.

A drama we will externally manifest again and again and again, until we learn to forgive ourselves and others and let it go.

This idea of self forgiveness is not found anywhere in the bible. Not a bad idea however its just not in there.

The idea of the wheel a carmatic wheel isnt there as well. The relationship between God and man/sin forgiveness in the bible is something not related to eastern thinking about carma, yin and yang or anthing like this. Nor is it much like the Egyptian ceremony of the weighing of the heart.

Its about the appeasement of God in an ultimate sacrifice that brings about the regenerative process. Its outside of the self in the large part. About someone setting in for us at point of judgment... or not. Its the idea that no one will escape the carma wheel on thier own.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

A great and very intelligent question Star and Flag!

There is little doubt that world events are manipulated on a grand scale to mimic Bible prophecy.

The prophecies are simply trickery, by men, who understood, that mathematics would one day allow the entire world to become populated under the same system, using the mathematics of divide and conquer warfare, that religion more than anything helps to fuel the divisions of.

Other groups like the Bilderbergers work on manipulating the political stage to accentuate the divisions that exist in religious believe, nationality and ethnicity, and to drive those divisions to seeing violent solutions as ideal, so one division wipes out the other.

Or it may be as the prophets say that trickery was invented to blind man to the way of truth. That Sun worship, witchcraft, Buda and so are all aberrations. Thus man has divisions because he is divided and not divided by plot so much as by his blindness to the truth or unwillingness or inablitiy to accept it thus he becomes a dupe.

The very large part of the bible prophets are speaking to Israle anyway and not the whole world. Its an inside look for some to see what will be much more than something the world is going to follow.

It is because some will know and try to warn others that a show may be put on to mimic these end of times prophecies in one last attempt before the end to pull the blinders down over the eyes of the human race.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Certainly. There are groups of people who want their fantacized Armageddon to actually take place. Not to worry though, the powers of the universe will make sure it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Looking_Glass
It's so strange that this thread came about, as I actually had a dream of someone telling me that this was the case. That it was all about creating fear to make money and so forth.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Looking_Glass]

No doubt. Look at the money that Tim Lahaye has made of of his Left Behind crappolla. Yeah, he is a profit. Note the spelling!!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
A wandering mendicant loving miracle worker returns on his flying white horse Pig-asses with laser beam eyes and shooting thunderbolts out his arse to go romper stomper on all and sundry,well if the powers that be didn't change the story God is probably schizophrenic with multiple personality disorder.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Or it may be as the prophets say that trickery was invented to blind man to the way of truth. That Sun worship, witchcraft, Buda and so are all aberrations.

And perhaps the prophets were merely pointing the finger at competitors' trickery. "It takes one to know one." They were competing for hearts and minds, no holds barred. The game continues to this day. If you had to convince men in your tribe that destroying the inhabitants of a village or city was God's will you would need to be that ruthless. God didn't bother speaking directly to every man, just a select few. There is a clue there.

"I am driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it." - George W. Bush

Prophet or trickery? I vote trickery.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

There is a reason phonetically that some words sound identical; let’s look at an example of two of those identical sounding words.

Prophet = Profit

Convince someone you are a Prophet and there is in fact great financial Profit to be made in that.

Prophet = Profit $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Old George Jr. certainly was quite the Profit for his oil tycoon and arms dealing, and banking buddies.

George was truly a Prophet and turned for them quite a Profit, which as I mentioned earlier, prophecies are the self stated intentions of manipulative people, looking to manifest those things into reality for a profit.

Prophet = Profit $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Or it may be as the prophets say that trickery was invented to blind man to the way of truth. That Sun worship, witchcraft, Buda and so are all aberrations.

And perhaps the prophets were merely pointing the finger at competitors' trickery. "It takes one to know one." They were competing for hearts and minds, no holds barred. The game continues to this day. If you had to convince men in your tribe that destroying the inhabitants of a village or city was God's will you would need to be that ruthless. God didn't bother speaking directly to every man, just a select few. There is a clue there.

"I am driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it." - George W. Bush

It takes one to know one would certainly apply to you then. And thats why any real prophet would know one when he saw one the rest would just judge the man out of their own twisted heart.

But you take those old classic biblical prophets. They were not know by thier own as anything but competiton. The real prophets dont seek the profits of the false prophets and this is why they are hated the more. They are hated anyway, their words carry weight not their money bag. They cant be bought or controled by gold and yet you lump them in with the fake and the fake lump them in with themselves.

And I know you havent forgotten but most of the prophets spoke to their own anyway. And thier missions were certainly nothing they could have or would have profited from. Bush is not a prophet but he did in his hour prophesy more than all of the prophets. So did his dad when all the false prophets warned of doom and evil afoot he pressed on. These same prophets seeing that they had been carried away by some strange wind got on board with the next war only becouse it was clear to them now. They are only good at seeing this way...after the fact. Truly the children of this world are wiser than the mass pile of the stinking flesh of the rotting prophets of bael.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

There is a reason phonetically that some words sound identical; let’s look at an example of two of those identical sounding words.

Prophet = Profit

Convince someone you are a Prophet and there is in fact great financial Profit to be made in that.

Prophet = Profit $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Old George Jr. certainly was quite the Profit for his oil tycoon and arms dealing, and banking buddies.

George was truly a Prophet and turned for them quite a Profit, which as I mentioned earlier, prophecies are the self stated intentions of manipulative people, looking to manifest those things into reality for a profit.

Prophet = Profit $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The true prophets have profited not one red cent. But it was left for the children of Israle to sack the gold from fallen kings and kingdoms. Let Iraq pay tribute for its liberation in oil and let not the american tax payer be burdened with it.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
when i was a child i saw something extremely strange in the sky that i can't really describe at all except for that in highschool i saw a painting with a sign in the sky that reminded me a lot of it. you could say i saw a big sign in the sky, standing outside my house.

i wonder if hologram technology will be able to do the same thing, or if that's what it was and they already had it developed then. That was in Yuma.

could have also been a dream that my brain thinks was a memory, as well, but everything else was the same (the house, property, the animals, etc).

[edit on 18-4-2010 by sremmos]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

But you take those old classic biblical prophets. They were not know by thier own as anything but competiton. The real prophets dont seek the profits of the false prophets and this is why they are hated the more. They are hated anyway, their words carry weight not their money bag. They cant be bought or controled by gold and yet you lump them in with the fake and the fake lump them in with themselves.

And I know you havent forgotten but most of the prophets spoke to their own anyway. And thier missions were certainly nothing they could have or would have profited from. Bush is not a prophet but he did in his hour prophesy more than all of the prophets. So did his dad when all the false prophets warned of doom and evil afoot he pressed on. These same prophets seeing that they had been carried away by some strange wind got on board with the next war only becouse it was clear to them now. They are only good at seeing this way...after the fact. Truly the children of this world are wiser than the mass pile of the stinking flesh of the rotting prophets of bael.

I "can take those old classic biblical prophets" in the same way I can take modern ones. We've already been through what McCabe uncovered. I contend that the Biblical prophesies were written when convenient to justify in the minds of this one tribe their revenge against and subjugation of others. You weren't there, you can only guess in the same way I do. I've shown where history has been re-written to justify agendas in the recent past, you don't believe ancient Palestinians were also doing that or more precisely that this select few "chosen" ancient Palestinians, known generally as "prophets" were doing that. I doubt we will agree on their true nature but I remain open to correction. But I must confess I do not see or anticipate the method of my correction.

And so how else could the common Hebrews live with themselves after performing such vile acts against their fellow humans and sometimes their direct blood relations if they were not soothed by an elitist wise man telling them essentially "sleep well you were carrying out God's will"? And we see today that men are sent to kill in foreign lands by elitist wise men (GWB) soothing them with "God's will". Some of the Biblical prophesies could have even been written in hindsight, once the vile acts were performed in order to justify those acts of the fathers in the eyes of the sons. "Our fathers performed God's will to protect and further the growth of the tribe and so shall we." It's a vicious cycle that we see repeated today in military families in the US. ""Honor thy father and thy mother, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee" and you wind up with children honoring false prophets in perpetuity as the parents were bullied or tricked into belief and that was the plan from the start.

I consider any man that pits one against another for the fully unknowable motives of an invisible tyrant to be a prophet of bael.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Religion for the sake of the word has always been, one way of the other, down through history been used to control people. The fact is that today the same ploy is evident. The battle of good verses evil has been used as a tool of persuasion by a few to control for their own good over the masses. There are today many religions that are in affect that employs those strategies of domination of the masses of this world. From those religions are many spin-offs of various organizations that are built upon the same idea of conquest, but outwardly appear to be something of a benevolent nature with a name of something of the order that may not seem suspicious to most of us. I think that most of us here are in the know as to who they are and possibly their agenda, but it much deeper than the eye can see.
One religion that stands out in my mind the most is the Christian religion and the accompanying manual so to speak. Out of all of the religions the Christian religion in my view stands out the most. The Bible with all of its translational errors still is the most accurate in all aspects of human life-from prophecy to daily living. It is also the best seller of the times.
The Bible and the espoused religion (Christianity) are also a study of good verses evil. That study format that is taught today is a perverted form. Christ railed about that in the N.T. and called it the Tradition of the Elders. Then known as the religion of the Pharisees but now known as Judaism. That Judaism is the perversion of Christianity.
In short, there exist good and evil in this world today in the spiritual plain as well as the physical . Meaning here that the forces that are mentioned in the book are in contention for final control. They have been at enmity for years, eversince. There are the real Children of God and the real children of Satin. They exist in the physical sense. It is more than a spiritual sense that the church elaborates itself on today following that Tradition of the Elders whom Christ was so vehemently against. They are the tares that are mentioned and they are real flesh and blood individuals as you and I. They in the end are the N.W. O. and all of their various organizations and religious edicts of the present.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I "can take those old classic biblical prophets" in the same way I can take modern ones. We've already been through what McCabe uncovered. I contend that the Biblical prophesies were written when convenient to justify in the minds of this one tribe their revenge against and subjugation of others. You weren't there, you can only guess in the same way I do. I've shown where history has been re-written to justify agendas in the recent past, you don't believe ancient Palestinians were also doing that or more precisely that this select few "chosen" ancient Palestinians, known generally as "prophets" were doing that. I doubt we will agree on their true nature but I remain open to correction. But I must confess I do not see or anticipate the method of my correction.

I consider any man that pits one against another for the fully unknowable motives of an invisible tyrant to be a prophet of bael.

Yes we are not going to agree on this point of the OT prophets being a farce.

The area in question has prophets on both sides and I hope you feel the same about all of them anyway.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yes we are not going to agree on this point of the OT prophets being a farce.

The area in question has prophets on both sides and I hope you feel the same about all of them anyway.

Due to my/our place in the time line I must speak in generalities. I was not there and so I must comment based on what I know and what I've learned. Are there truths and facts contained within the Biblical scriptures? I would have to say yes. These universal truths and historical facts would have lent credence to any falsehoods or hidden agendas that were also contained. This would I think have been very much the way that McCabe found the Encyclopedia Britannica and the Columbia Encyclopedia. These more modern repositories of knowledge contained truthful, factual entries side-by-side with those that had been forever tainted and altered.

You have presented your side well and I thoroughly appreciate that. Although I wonder why you would go to such effort. I had indicated early on that I'm suspicious of motives in both the present and past. I do ponder the motivations of even those apparently in accord with me. And so yes, I do feel the same regarding the area in question. And as I noted earlier, I remain open to correction.

Peace be with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join