It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Events Being Orchestrated to Appear Like Bible Prophecy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

First of all, no I don't.

Secondly, what if it's not a script. What if those "prophecies" are actually coming true by natural means simply because they were meant to be? [ hence the term prophecy ]

Even if I were to believe those prophecies in the bible, I would hedge my bet on the side of natural occurances, not man made one's.

If there is a conspiracy of this nature, I believe the powers of nature are conspiring against us, man, because we have a way of screwing up nature and thus the processes of nature, which in turn come back to bite us in the a##.

Sorry, but you seem to be taking WAY too much stock in the collective intelligence of TPTB.

Project Bluebeam may be possible, but not probable. There are too many variances in weather patterns across the globe for them to pull it off. Look at Iceland and what it's done to air travel. If they don't have what it takes to beat the fallout of a volcanic eruption, how could they pull off a project bluebeam? They can't

And as far as the middle east is concerned with all their warmongering, again, I don't think so. Sure, our government may put things in place so middle eastern countries will fight with each other, but if the people in those countries weren't inclined towards violence in the first place, it would all be a non-issue. We could go on and on about this facet of the topic, but I sincerely doubt that anyone within our government or any others' has the intelligence to pull all of this off.

I think it all comes down to nature. If the world dies, it will be by the hands of nature, not man.

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Let's put a few things in perspective.

First, and most importantly, this current era is actually one of the best times ever to be a human being. I am not just talking about the privilege of living in a first-world nation. No. The collective standard of human life is, albeit slowly, going up.

Second, if you think the world is coming to an end, join the club. Basically everyone in human history has thought that their generation was the last one and that the world was falling apart around them.

Third, let's look at history. There have been MUCH better times to be called the apocalypse! Just look at a few of the times that would have been much more in keeping with the biblical end of times:

- The persecution of the Church (which happens to correspond almost identically to John of Patmos' account in the Book of Revelation... because that's what he was describing) under Nero... and then Domitian, Decius, Valerian and a plethora of other power-hungry inbred psychopaths.

- The Mongol invasions that basically destroyed most of the world. Not only did the Mongols blast Baghdad, the most advanced city in the world, back into the dark ages, but it really did not look like they would be stopped from running over the entirety of Western Europe. The looming death-by-horde is a bit more convincing than "Sneaky Government Agents are plotting our downfall"

- The Black Plague. The Mongol's fault. Killed NEARLY HALF OF EUROPE. When these secret-types who want to rule the world stop "creating false flag" events that kill a few thousand people and go and kill BILLIONS, then you can say it's the end of times.

- The eruption of Krakatoa. You think this piddly volcano in Iceland is inconvenient. When this island BLEW UP, it basically caused another ICE AGE.

- The Second World War. A psychotic mass-murderer with a giant army, and who was researching nuclear weapons nearly conquers the planet.

- The Cold War. A psychotic group of mass-murdering ideologues with a giant army and nuclear weapons nearly conquers the planet.

I mean, let's be realistic. If the world's going to go out in style, things have gotta beat all of the aforementioned. Moreover, if God is going to go all Old Testament on creation, you would know.

In short, if it were the end, you wouldn't be posting theories online. You'd be dead or running screaming while the planet fell apart around you. Cheers!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Originally posted by Logarock

Yes we are not going to agree on this point of the OT prophets being a farce.

The area in question has prophets on both sides and I hope you feel the same about all of them anyway.

Due to my/our place in the time line I must speak in generalities. I was not there and so I must comment based on what I know and what I've learned. Are there truths and facts contained within the Biblical scriptures? I would have to say yes. These universal truths and historical facts would have lent credence to any falsehoods or hidden agendas that were also contained. This would I think have been very much the way that McCabe found the Encyclopedia Britannica and the Columbia Encyclopedia. These more modern repositories of knowledge contained truthful, factual entries side-by-side with those that had been forever tainted and altered.

Peace be with you.

We cannot conclude that the prophets were spinning to thier own ends simply base on the information they present. That is that they themselves were part of a hidden agenda cannot be drawn from thier words. It would have then as now taken superhuman effort to coordinate thier words with events and action within the long stream of history. You keep saying that you were not there as if this limits your understanding so that you must talk in the general. Having history to look back on at this late date gives us a prospective that they didnt even have. History has shown that being on hand counts as only part of what developes into the larger picture clear to see by us now at a distance.

In addition the prophets of the OT were of several diffrent classes. Some were national leaders, others were spectacles, some worked form captivity and prison, a few were priests, ect. One thing they all seemed to have in common is that they spoke to thier own and other nations as if the destinies of all where related within the frame of Israels destiny even to the consterination of thier own people. Israel itself is a spectacles from which all nations of the world are to learn if they only would. No one wants to hear that and it may surprise many to know that neither do many Israelites.

Having said that none of them were like Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce really. I certainly do see some danger in Nostradamus being used for ends these days.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
It would have then as now taken superhuman effort to coordinate thier words with events and action within the long stream of history. You keep saying that you were not there as if this limits your understanding so that you must talk in the general.

I was around for Clinton, GWB, 9/11, Iraq, Obama and I think it did take a superhuman effort to coordinate words, events and actions to alter history. I was here and I think my understanding was limited by deceptive men. I think some things never change.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Knowledge is Power, Spread the Knowledge

Each person becoming aware adds to the power of the masses

This Awareness indicates that each entity, by being aware, adds to the power of the masses. Entities who are not aware are simply uninvolved bodies, human meat on the hoof, as they would say, and they contribute nothing to, or nothing of value to the ending of the crisis, or to the resolution of the crisis. They are simply there, like a tree, like a bush. The bushes and the trees in battle, do not play much of a part. They may be used for entities to hide behind, or they may be slaughtered during the war, but the bush and the tree have no motivation to do anything in regard to a battle.

Likewise, entities who do not know what is going on, who are not aware, are much the same. They may be used, and they may be slaughtered or victimized, but they do not know why, and they do not know what they are doing, if they do anything. If they hide the enemy, if they help the enemy, if they fight the enemy, then perhaps, out of personal frustration, they may end up doing something to support the masses, but they do not know what is going on.

The writings of Thomas Paine helped America win its freedom

This Awareness indicates it is not the first time that writing, the pen, is used to win a victory. Thomas Paine and his writings helped to win the Revolutionary War, helped to turn the tide against the supporters of Britain, and in favor of the Colonies and their independence.

Knowledge is power: Get these books!

This Awareness reminds you of two books: Treason: The New World Order by Gurudas, and the book by David Icke: And the truth shall set you free; these two books have powerful information. Knowledge is power, and knowledge can help entities to better improve their lives, and with these books, entities can help others to have more power also, and the empowerment of the masses is essential in throwing off the yoke of tyranny.

This Awareness indicates that entities should not despair, for there is an enormous numbers of people whose interests lie in preserving the good life for each other, and those who would enslave the masses are very few, and though they have many who work for them do so more out of fear than out of desire. They do not desire to enslave their fellow associates, but will do so because they are afraid that if they do not, they themselves will suffer greater ills.

This Awareness indicates that gradually, as the masses awaken, they begin to recognize who their true enemies and oppressors are, and as these masses awaken, those who reside in positions in between will come to recognize the power of the masses as being greater than that of the masters, and their allegiance will change, not to support the masters, but to work for the masses.

This Awareness indicates that therefore, it does appear, although it is perhaps too early (reading published in Revelations of Awareness 94-2 issue no. 428) to say, it does appear that the masses in the end, will remain in charge and regain the power that has been designed to them by the Constitution, and those who would destroy the Constitution and enslave the masses will be out of luck, and will have exposed themselves for what they are.

A war of information is occurring

This Awareness indicates that it does appear that this should not be construes as telling people that they can forget and relax, that all is well, for all is not well yet. You are involved in a war of information, it is not a shooting war as yet. It may ever become a shooting war, for the information that is spread to awaken the masses may be sufficient to ward off any shooting war, and to keep the masses free from oppression.

This Awareness indicates changes occur, decade after decade. They occur so slow and so subtle, that sometimes entities are not aware of the changes until they look back over months, years or decades and see how much has occurred in the way of change. This Awareness indicates that entities should not be discourages, should not be depressed by the continual threats of conquest by those who would subjugate the masses, for this has always gone on in humanity, but there are always those shining moments and pages in history where entities have thrown off the yoke of oppression and found moments of glory and freedom and expression, and these have grown more and more frequent as the centuries have passed.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Have you ever had the feeling that certain dramatic happenings are being scripted? That events are somewhat strained and contrived to appear as prophecy being fulfilled?

Even though Jesus said no sign would be given to this generation at the end of the age, other scriptures report that there will be signs in the sky and unusual wonders at this time.

Will the magic of technology be used to convince people of...whatever agenda is next?

In what ways do you see evidence that leads you to think that "bible prophecy" is actually being manipulated?

Sometimes its good to return to the source the OP asks the question of technology.
The Jewish religious followers believe that the messiah has not yet appeared , when he does he will be a mortal man who will pave the way for the Jewish ,race,converts to rule the Earth and lead us all into Gods realm.
One of the prophecys that need to be fulfilled was the expansion of Israel to the Tigres river, the USA via S11 have effectively aided this requirement, some say.
TEchnology has indeed helped prophesy to be self fulfilled, why is Iran about to be invaded?
Something about the Tigres river, me thinks.
We all understand th edangers of fundamentalists who are islamic, do we understand other religions are just as extremist and self seeking?
Alas it is too late.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
www.escapeallthesethings.com...

i like the about iran

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

In addition, if you could manipulate a 10 king (WEU) assembly and initiate a 7 year contract (ENPI) with Israel (!st nation to join ENP) which is reviewed at exactly 1/2 term (June 2010) then I would agree.

Should we go on? There's so much more.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
edit:

ec.europa.eu...

Read up on what this is, what it does and how it does it.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
First of all, no I don't.

Secondly, what if it's not a script. What if those "prophecies" are actually coming true by natural means simply because they were meant to be? [ hence the term prophecy ]

Yeah, like the way RFID chips are being interpreted as the "mark of the beast" now. Yeah, they totally foresaw that in biblical days, computer chips and all that, that's not a modern interpretation at all.

Yes, they do mold events to appear as prophecies. To scare and manipulate the naive.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Coincidence or "Divine" Orchestration?

Headliner, February 16, 2010:

Flooding on the Mississippi probable for 2010

Take a look at some of the bantering. It appears to be based on "abnormal weather patterns" like snow up north and rainfall.

www.connecttristates.com...

Headliner, May 2010

"May Day! May Day! Memphis-Nashville Flooding"

www.associatedcontent.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join