It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Events Being Orchestrated to Appear Like Bible Prophecy?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
You should probably investigate "project bluebeam".

Apparently it's the "2nd coming of Christ" ... but projected against the sky by the powers that be. The second part of the display would be "voices in your head in your language".

I don't know all the technical details but apparently it's possible. There have been a few ATS threads on it already, but also plenty info on the web.

The political drama that we're witnessing is the fulfilment of millenia of work by "dark forces". There IS a conspiracy against us. The bottom line goal is total control over every single living thing on earth. Including you.

What would be the point of that? How would they accomplish the Rapture aspect before the 2nd Coming? How would they cause the mount of Olives to split in two?

There are too many things in scripture that they would need to orchestrate something that huge.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

It does seem this way at times. I don't have specific instances Alethea. I do recall someone telling me that throughout history you could always find the signs of the end times. I'm not a Biblical scholar as you know but I would attribute that to the prophesies having been written in such broad terms that they could always be found and of course the key to them never being wrong is the passage: "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." - Matthew 24:36 So, the do-over wild card is always at the ready.

This is akin to the television psychic John Edward telling one of his "clients" that "I'm hearing a name, a "J" name. Is there anyone you've lost with a "J" name or it could be a "G" pronounced with the "J" sound like "Gerald" or maybe this person was a "Junior" or maybe they were a "Jerk" did you lose anyone close that was a jerk? Well you know the routine. And what with the end times prophesies? For instance the "Mark of the Beast". Bar codes, tattoos, social security numbers, implanted chips, credit cards and those are just recent. My point is the predictions are many and so vague as to always be seen as in progress. And so people have been kept in line for hundreds of years always fearing the end is near. I think that people, nations and churches have likely used this to advantage at various times.

"He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been bad or good so be good for goodness sake!" Yikes!!! That alone probably would have kept everybody in line. It's easier to recite than Revelations too.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds
there is another explination,
Life is arranging this to fullfill what was promised
the biggest delusion. It looks like people doing it,
but it is the most optimal way life does arrange stuff,
soemtimes it means that things look like to be arranged,
even when they are not.
People will not know what to think,
only Gods law, Truth is One, law of reflection (forgiveness = growing understanding ) will work. Which are the mountains (wisdom) in Judea,
(southern kingdom symbolising those still honouring god as one = growing love = reflecting = making black into white)

[edit on 14-4-2010 by pasttheclouds]

yeah but in an infinite universe.. EVENTUALLY \"time travel\" is inevitably discovered and perfected.

with that in mind.. it\'s not implausible to think that humans went back and symbolically inserted specific text into the bible that resonates with the steps a civilization has to go through in order to get to a certain level of tech/spirit/mental/social development.

may sound out there.. but in an infinite universe.. it\'s not impossible.

and to me.. sounds less out there than the supernatural reasoning that religious folk apply to the bible.

-

Originally posted by MinisterFortson

What would be the point of that? How would they accomplish the Rapture aspect before the 2nd Coming? How would they cause the mount of Olives to split in two?

maybe the \"mount of olives\" is not exactly what you think it is...
many things in the bible are parables and symbolize very DIFFERENT things...

try splitting the \"mount of olives\" being the Olivary Body
en.wikipedia.org...
Mt Sainai being the plural of the Sinuses.. the \"two tablets\" being the \"two lobes of the pituitary gland that send forth \"ten commandments\" or \"ten instructural hormones\" down to the \"seven churches\" or \"seven endocrine gland locations of the seven chakra nerve ganglions\" ...

sure you can have the \"symbolic\" representation acted out in the \"earth\" versions.. but the real versions IMO .. are within the human body.. while transformation occurs into the Messiah body...

but then again most religious folk would scoff and nevvver consider this...
until the transformation happens..
then they eat their proverbial shoes..
and see the glory of the beautiful artistic symbolism in religious texts that apply to scientific biology.

[quote

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hi Alethea,

reply to post by Alethea

Are Events Being Orchestrated to Appear Like Bible Prophecy?

Absolutely, there is much more to Earth than meets the eye.

There are those behind the scenes who construct/write out a game plan and proclaim it to be prophecy with intent to fulfill it.

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I think that there are some that dont and some that do, we do not all have the CHOICE, lets say to control our own destiny's, some realize that the bible or lets jusy say religion was something that was meant for some to comprehend and some that will not, well I say let it be.

I am an agnostic and I choose to be on the end of the spectrum, because I will never ever claim that with the so called knowledge that I know today I will face my actual CREATOR!!

I know that there is to much possibly riding on this, so why take a chance?

DO U REALLY KNOW?? Do you base yourself on it?

When my creator comes, here is what I will say...

I didnt know, I never claimed to know, I am a open book(if you will), and look what I was left with, there is NO religion at this time without fault.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MinisterFortson

There are too many things in scripture that they would need to orchestrate something that huge.

The point? Deception.

You seem to be quite clued up on this topic, and would be able to spot inconsistencies fairly quickly. Most wouldn't. Most would accept what their eyes saw, without even the knowledge that would allow them to know different.

THe bible speaks of many signs and wonders in the end times. I think norway spiral (?) and such. Again, you have the difference between magic and technology. To the primitive person, they appear the same.

"Let him who hath understanding ... "

Scenario:
1. fake rapture "event"
2. mass confusion and panic
3. ordo ab chao

Which would then usher in the 7 years period, bringing the world to the real end of world scenario, where in the scriptural prophecies are truly fulfilled.

I think the point is: If you know what to look for, you will know at the time that the even is staged, the Mount of Olives splitting in 2 would proably be a very good clue.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Ugh! I seriously dont understand why it is that threads like this one arent taken and ran with, flagged, starred, etc..yet other stupid crap threads get loads of attention.. i guess its just how the world works.
Excellent post idea OP, i've also thought along these same lines recently.. sometimes it does all seem just a bit too scripted for my liking, the major world events at the hands of elite scumbags whom i wouldnt trust any of them with a pet hampster, for instance.. i have a theory mankind as a whole is naturally, mentally warped in various ways, but our countries world wide are being controlled by a bunch psychopathic muppets who just love to get high on power and greed..
ok, before i start ranting lol, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Apparently it's the "2nd coming of Christ"

You have to be very careful with this point right here. The Bible says that
before Christs return. There comes a," deceiver " " the countrefeit Christ".
Who will deceive many. That's what haarp could be for also.

Now I like to take this way of thinking to the hilt . The Bible says there is no new thing under the sun. Hint? I heard some legend aout mountains that have machines and technologies stored away. Dosn't it also seem that technologies arn't being made as time moves.
They are just being released as time moves. It started with reading and writing.
That would mean certain people ( Gene Roddenberry Star Trek )
Would have the inside info of future tech. To add a sense of prophecy to his little tv series. (Lt. Ohura's bluetooth). I refer also to some of what
Colonel Corso has said about alien tech being along these lines.

I just thought of the perfect name for this thread.

Script or Scrtpture

[edit on 15-4-2010 by randyvs]

[edit on 15-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
There have been many prophecies made regarding our futures and how the way we choose to live effects the way we will continue possibly even to the extent of Global Catastrophy or Armaggedon.
I believe that we are all fast approaching a very big change and soon. Certain topics seem to pave the way to open new doors and we are reaching many forks in the road but we are all been blinkered into been guided down the wrong paths.
Now i may lose a few of you all off here as always but i must say what i feel and then i would like you all to share your thought and comment on what i have wrote.

Starting with the current situation regarding the Vatican,
Could this be possibly the end of the Vatican, Is religion actually real or is it what we were all brainwashed into following and turning to? or is it just another form of control?
I believe that the news all over the world could spell the end for religion as we know it, and think that we are all in the process of waking up.
Religion has and is falling to pieces, but think that this is the what must be done.
There are a number of threads on ATS right now that secure what im saying if you look at it from a different perspective.

Theres amazing breakthroughs in sciences and technology and there are new things coming to light daily regarding space.
Governments all over the world are having their own private wars trying their damnedest to try and hold onto power. The very same power that has all citizens all over the world kneeling too. They are trying everything in their power to hold onto control but day by day they are all losing the battle.
People are waking up and some dont even realise it yet, its happening and its happening now.

Im going to be very very brief here:
Automotive Industries globally collapsing out with the old in with the new?
Mazda, chrystler,toyota,GM, Jaguar, landrover etc etc.........Sooooo many faults all of a sudden? Coincidence?
Gold, gold bullion missing and global shortages? How? where has it gone?Surely it cant just dissapear? Could the answer have been staring us in the face all along? Could TPTB be actually using gold as payment to some ET species? Dont laugh but research that i have done points out that Ancients in particular believed that we were created to dig for gold? South Africa 2010, joberg, city of gold, sumerians everything seems to point out that what the prophecies had stated are basically happening now.
Where are they all pointing?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Even though Jesus said no sign would be given to this generation at the end of the age, other scriptures report that there will be signs in the sky and unusual wonders at this time.

Jesus never said that....just for the record.

Paul said the at the end people would be sick of hearing about the end and the second coming ect. They will say "where is the promise of His coming"? i.e have been hearing of it for years and am now sick of hearing about it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
ABSOLUTELY !

You will hear about Project BlueBeam which is simply a cover for an even more powerful project that can do much more.

Always remember this...what they present is simply cover for other things.

When they say they have achieved Mach 10 aerial vehicles...they have acheived even greater speeds.

When they say they have discovered water on the moon and mars...they have discovered even greater things on the 2.

How do I know this you say? The level of surveillance I experience on an absurd level speaks the truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

That is true, Bluebeam is very real, and to deny it is to blind one's self. I too think events are beiong orcastrated to resemble the Bible, and the End Times scenerio depicted in the Bible.

At least some of us know the Bible is made up of lot of books from all over, and partly made up to satisty an agenda agreeded on a very long time ago, total takeover of a people. Sadly, most americans call themselves a Christian, but know nothing of the man who came here to teach them all how to live, and to love each other. How many Christian soldiers right now are looking over a rifle sight at an innocent in Afganasitan? How many innocest have died horribly because they refused the cult and clung to their old ways and practices?

I believe Project Blue Beam will most likely be impliminted, and may Christians will be folled into boarding a craft that they won't want to be on. Just my opinion here.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Just an attempt to get some to disbelieve what they are seeing. Undermining the true revelatory thread of history in exchange for subterfuges like Bluebeam.

Part and parcel of the Bluebeam idea is to undermine the true vain of revelation. The problem with a fake second coming and or some major exposure that all religion is false, christianity being the prime target as all others are false anyway, is found in the fact that certain powers will not be able to pull off a measurable degree of hoax without providing a substitute. It is during this shift that those with eyes to see will behold the certainy of the false and the confirmation of the true oracle.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
i quickly scanned through this thread i didnt really see anything about this, only 1 post i think

i heard somewhere that the government is creating some kind of technology that would turn the atmosphere into a giant projector screen that will broadcast all over the world the "end times", with jesus and such coming out of the sky and satan fighting back, souls ascending, etc, etc, in order to cause mass panic and start martial law, and huge religious wars to induce depopulation. i mean nothing pisses people off more than religion.

i also heard that they would broadcast different end time scenerios at differnet parts of the world to match their religious agendas, and induce passion, fanaticism, and hate for other religions, in turn causing world wide wars

they could use HAARP, but i remember the project being called bluesometing, bluebeam i believe.

of corse this is all just what i heard, i sounds to me a little too overdone. i mean if they wanted to start a war, they could start a war. but i guess they could defenetly get lots of support for that war if the population believes they are fighting "gods war".

gods war.......that sounds rediculus

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by primoaurelius

gods war.......that sounds rediculus

Well naturaly it would sound rediculus.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

If you were to say that the Catholic church is the whore of Babylon though then what is happening to the church is much like Revelations. In Revelations the whore of Babylon is despised by all the kings of the Earth but when she dies they all mourn her.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
well when people start saying en mass.. that the "RFID CHIP" is the 666 mark of the beast... and there's no way of telling them it's not...

Well, I don't think RFID is the mark of the beast. But one thing I do find curious is that Jesus supposedly says that after Armageddon those who are still alive will be transformed. I don't expect the chip to manifest as a reality until the end. Perhaps the "transformation" will come through the chip. Transhumans?

Perhaps "god" will now put a shock collar on people via the chip to make sure they do not get out of hand again.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I can't say events are being "orchestrated" but I do believe in nature of self fullfilling prophecy and depending upon personal belief systems it may appear to some that bible prophecies are being played out.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 4-15-2010 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by Enigami

same soul as krishna, elijah, maybe even you and me when selfless enough......

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Reply to post by randyvs

completely agree........records (lp) are copies of compact discs which showed up later, right? just as one example.......

scripture IS script.........written by the niocene council....really. that's why the NT is books repeated. couldn't decide which version would work best........they wrote the armageddon into the story..........its probably going to be something completely different.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join