It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Creator

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

exactly, when the source is positive free truth then it cant be a creation, but also how can be creation without a geniun source first

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

Retort?

I hope your day is going well.

Sincerely,

Subconsciously Correct

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Subconsciously Correct]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
i just logged in to say this.

We are all the creator. We are all one, connected to each other regardless of who perceives it or not. You and I are all one with the ones beside us and the ones miles away. For distance and time is a perceptual illusion and we are all one whole. We are the creator. When the one creator which is us becomes detached we do not create but become disillusioned to think arrogantly and develop a one-god-complex. We all have the potential and you still have more to understand and perceive.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

of course being created yourself as a condition package you observe aware about, you would look at that condition a bit with the eyes of who made it for you, that doesnt mean that you become him, but it means how your only relation with what objectively you are since you cant be but your condition constance positive state, so your relation with that fact to happen is only that sense of information about it mixed of course with all your fears as individual ignorant having nothing to do there and your true opinion and sense about that condition saying to yourself wtf do i care about what i never did or choose and of course with your knowledge of how it is just a lie and anymoment you can die of that movie pretention of being yourself real as if it is better then sleeping clean, as if it worth it to move all the ways and say ooo how impressive i can bleed and snore and fly in the plane to ny, i can read words and write about cosmos and infinite spaces that only superiors bored do

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
while if you rely on truth it is complete different story

instead of creating a condition that say god create a positive whole reality i have to keep that in mind but of course i cannot see it whole, but i can keep in touch with the sense of god to my life and invent interpretations of that whole positive reality translation that would help me to carry on that thought right, and all that as only a base to what everyday i do alone

o ya sure go on u got it

so instead of that life, you dont create anything and say to yourself package condition simply well it has to be positive for me as i mean to be positive whole truly, and be busy in making your life like that take out something here adding something there moving out this until you become your super friend that cares about yourself being well and enjoy your friends, once you reach taht stage it is already very late so you got no time to think what god is doing then

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
We are all creators of distractions. The fact that i am the one, and you are the zero.

Hope you guessed my name.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Davidius is the bone of his sword.
Steel is his body, and fire is his blood.
He has created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death,
Nor known to life,
He has withstood great pain to create many weapons.
Yet his hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

99% chance that if you get that reference, I hate you.
1% chance that if you get that reference, I love you with all my heart.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

For those of you that don't seem to understand or ask "the creator" to answer your questions, you need to understand something.

Ok. I think this will be one of the most profound questions the Creator
has ever come across. Surely this question will cause all who stop and ponder to search deep within themseves for more truthful answers to every question from this day forward. So when do I get to be Creator?
I have been the creation longest out of everyone. It's my turn now
and I want to be Creator. Oh come'on can I be Creator huuuh ?

[edit on 14-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Double Dump

This prolly means I dont get to be Creator.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
AND I am the Destroyer!!

I am the destroyer of your universe.

Originally posted by Davidius
"Everything that is has been a result of me."

And the nothingness that was, was a result of me.

I chose to create a universe where I would experience the loss of self.

Whereas I chose to destroy the universe.

You see, GOD is the universe, but really your universe means nothing to any of us higher beings. As i mean nothing to those above me, literally i mean Nothing to them. But I mean everything to those below me. Literally i mean EVERYTHING. In the Grand-Scheme im like a menial job worker, my work is so insignificant, and your concept of time is so limited we might as well not be having this conversation.

I remembered who I have always been, the creator.

And Then you remembered Nothing, or was that before you remembered Everything? I've lost myself now...wait whats now again.. oh right yes, Then,
....sorry what was that?
Nothing.

Never anything, especially Everything. Never say Never, as anything - especially Everything will gladly tell you.

The great implosion of a universe, and you thought fireworks looked beautiful. Physics is introspection i tell you. Look around, down into as well as up out to, then you will find God.

And perhaps you might notice that dark shadow behind God.. that great silhouetted figure reaching into everything, yet remaining eternally Nothing.

The infinite meeting the void, in a cosmologically romantic embrace. Copulation occurs as the Infinite reaches down into the Void met by the Voids fully dilated womb of homaphroditic paradoxes. Opening Boxes containing Boxes. Nothing but Boxes. Everything in a Box, of Boxes filled and emptied by boxes,,, or Butterflies? What and effect she has on us, i mean you,, or do i mean me ............

The time of revelation is upon me, at last, the veil is lifting.

Oh sweet Evernothing ever (never)created/destroyed.. You are me and I am you, and We are We. We are One, i am you and you are everything to have ever existed and not existed, because existance is infinity and Nothing can destroy I, Destruction is an illusion.

Existance, that is ALL, I am ( we are )

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Double Dump

This prolly means I dont get to be Creator.

Well of course not you are currently the Destroyer. Become the creator if you so wish, we welcome you and bid you farewell at the same time.

..have you ever walked out of a room only to find yourself in it again?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Heya Creator, I am SaturnFX.

Pleased to meet ya

I just wanted to point out that so far, everything that you have created either has broken or died...design flaw I spose.

That's simply not true, apart from your logic the only thing i see that needs fixing around here are some pesky politicians. And Global elites in general, Holding creation back. You can destroy them if you wish, but acknowledge your role as creator throughout the entire destruction process. It's the Essense i tell you.

And fleas...really? Whats the point?!!

How dare you insult the noble flee, you only insult yourself.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
And me, I AM IRONMAN! Dah Dah Dah Dah Dah! Dadadada Dah Dah Dah Dah!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DizzyDayDream

You see, GOD is the universe, but really your universe means nothing to any of us higher beings. As i mean nothing to those above me, literally i mean Nothing to them. But I mean everything to those below me. Literally i mean EVERYTHING. In the Grand-Scheme im like a menial job worker, my work is so insignificant, and your concept of time is so limited we might as well not be having this conversation.

heh.... good enough. At least we have a smart one here. Sounds way cooler.

sometimes you look around & see so many useless things all around the world. Creating bodysnatching parasites, worms, germs, disease, parasitc astral entities trying to invade into our realm & other stuff that decay to extinction as soon as there is no more prey left alive? souls preying on the energy of other souls so they can keep their bodies alive? seriously, what was the creator thinking when all that junk was created to prey on our minds, bodies, & souls? eventually, it doesn't affect us anymore no matter how we are told about other people's experiences and fairy tales about the past.

something about this reminds me of this scene from a video game ending.

www.youtube.com...

just poetic irony, I guess. This thread makes me feel as if my energy is being drained into nothing. I'm sure I can't be the only one to feel this way.

are you saying you're Satan? Maybe some of us will be wanting to start screaming loudly and then use randon violence against you? Until you are convinced that our creator is the same as yours?

[edit on 14-4-2010 by killyou]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I am not the Creator, nor even a minor diety, say, like the inner planets marketing manager.

In general, I'm uncomfortable around Gods, as my expectation has always been that they'd have a STELLAR sense of humor.

However, I DO own my own disappointment.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Ok, seriously, can everyone stop saying "whooooaaaa duudde like, we're at one with the sourrrce duuuude, the one and only truuue god, duuuuude".

Whoooooa, love and light brooooooo! Toke on this bad boy!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

We're all from the ground and stars, so safe to say we're from one source somewhere.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I hope the OP didn't take any of these posts to heart,
you should expect these kinds of replies from people here.

It's good to see another person embarking on the global awakening that's taking place right now.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You're the creator? Good.

Create me 25 lbs gold, 250 lbs silver. I need 2 Nvidia Tesla computers, new wiring for the house, and a good a/c system to keep them cool.

Now, get on it.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Now, get on it.

Sheez, Glad I'm not the Creator. You're lookin for OP , last seen up front.
Ask for Davidious, violets maybe. 0 background horticulture low Creator
qualifications.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join