It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Creator

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

saturn i dont normally agree with you, but your post was way funny and i am still wondering why my 1 year old coffee pot cannot work in hard water

what the hell?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by killyou

We souls are a primordial soup, our minds are well (educated and spiritual) enough to maintain deservedness of our forms... until.. until we relinquish our will to pursue life, love and happiness for, parasitism for all as a bodily function is symptomatic of a collective de-tensengretic devolution if you will.. nasty you may say it is, but the potential to rise again remains.. forever, full of potential, but forever broken, fragmented and fallen angels we may be, until we accept our fallen ness. Until we give up our material world (which no one ever will probably for centuries to come) and build ourselves up with a godly relationship, then say goodbye to your moral compass, and say hello to bio-mech parasitism.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Legal muito legal,
parece que um bocado de gente deixou de tomar seus remédios esta semana.
Não quis perder tempo escrevendo em ingles já que o grande criador deve conhecer todas as linguagens do mundo, não é mesmo , "Senhor" ?
Conjugue um verbo para mim em espanhol que é a língua que falamos aqui no Brasil e estarei convencido,talvez não porque existem tradutores on-line.

Verbo : abjurar.

I am asking the "Creator" to conjugate a verb in Spanish that is the current language of my country , it is all the proof I need to believe in his words and make them a way to follow to achieve a meaning for my life Lol!

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Max Devoe]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davidius

Everything that is has been a result of me.

So you're admitting that it's all your fault?
You're the one to blame?
Good, that lets the rest of us off the hook.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AquaDuck

Originally posted by Davidius

Everything that is has been a result of me.

So you're admitting that it's all your fault?
You're the one to blame?
Good, that lets the rest of us off the hook.

Lol! AquaDuck!
Very good point!
If everybody is innocent, a lot of religions lost the reason to exist.
Because guilt is the central point of most of them.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Max Devoe]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Arghhh. Not another one of these lame I am god/someone from the future threads. They are ruining ATS! It makes me mad. You are not the creator. You are an attention seeker. And all the people who believe him, shame on you.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
You're all co-creators of reality.

Yes, you are creators. The creator, even, because at no point were you entirely separated from what came before.

Yes, the OP is the creator.

When you re-unite with these energies, you will be forced to remember this anyway. The OP has already remembered it. It makes little difference if you want to argue with him or call him names.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
You are not the Creator - that is total crap.

Please, get over your Creator complex.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Hi there Creator!
Sounds like someone's been reading the Ra Channellings.........Enlightening stuff hey?
Congratulations on attempting to generate positive change.

To quote Ra........
"Unity, love, light, and joy; this is the heart of evolution of the spirit."

Meet you in the 4th density positive.........
With love, VA

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Wow!

For now, no more comments. Just a thumbs up!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I am existence, therefor I stand above the creator.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

finally, they are so pussy, what is the value of saying about powerful beings that they are more powerful, it is amazing all that spirit of getting something from rich else, as the base of being positive

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
Arghhh. Not another one of these lame I am god/someone from the future threads. They are ruining ATS! It makes me mad. You are not the creator. You are an attention seeker. And all the people who believe him, shame on you.

He is the creator. I am the creator. You, are the creator.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

You are not the creator. You are an attention seeker. And all the people who believe him, shame on you.

I dont! I still have no computers, gold or silver! He's a fake!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

define creator then, to me there is no creator it doesnt exist as i said before when there is truth, are we creating now? aha any second is a creation? aha no truth right? right
continue that way you re gonna reach the sky create it all of you together lets watch

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Just watching on HLN they say something came through the atmoshere
near Madison Wis. last night round tenish. They say if it landed it would leave the crator.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

The ignorance in your post is incredible, why bother even posting. Would have expected better from a member whose been here long enough to know all about "deny ignorance" it doesnt add to what is a great topic for some. Respect that some have ventured into areas of truth seeking we also treated with ridicule before we were properly informed, naturally the "out there" truths are always rejected at first, surely you must have ridiculed things in the past you now embrace as truth, what changed for you, was it information. Dont be quick to judge just how far down the rabbit hole your search for the truth will lead you. The OP is far from alone in their belief on a global measure, a large portion, growing exponentially is awakening. You may be next, I never thought Id find myself with the same view as OP, and would take back the ignorent ridicule of such talk I had done in the past. You may find one day you wish you'd had a bit more respect for sacred ultimate truths and had been open minded and inquisitive rather than silly and ignorent. But no harm done your substanceless comments are of no offence in any way, it just makes you look bad.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
reply to post by wylekat

You may find one day you wish you'd had a bit more respect for sacred ultimate truths and had been open minded and inquisitive rather than silly and ignorent.

So you have decided for all what the "sacred ultimate truths" are? I am so not impressed by the OP and now I'm finding out that it contained "sacred ultimate truths"...maybe I should look it over again.

Come on. This is philosophy, not fact. I'm not subscribing.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
define creator then

Someone who creates reality!

Are you saying you have no choice in anything you do, are never creative, and have nothing to contribute to the world, let alone the universe?

If so then that's something you have to deal with. Others do not think this way.

Creation and reality are collaborative efforts by all beings inside the universe.

to me there is no creator it doesnt exist

Something has been created, so this makes absolutely no sense. If no one ever created anything then "nothing" would be all you could ever experience.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

if you think that you exist because you were created then all what you say is dont exist, when you say if creations are not then nothing would be there it is like you are saying being nothing since you were created

now saying that a fake sense of existing is nice for what you see and think touch doing with different things, that is a perspective that others have not

i for myself and a lot of people are like me, we prefer never being to being fake and dealing with plastic things it is a matter of taste i guess lol

how can someone create a reality when he is just one ? he invents it totally because what, he wants friends isnt it, he likes so much to tell him that you like him? you are so happy to fancy on being one of favourite toys of god made>? reality?? how someone create reality? im all listening

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join