It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Creator

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Total crap as usual from people who believe they are god.

Get over it and carry on with your life.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Hi Davidius,

I am the Creator

Here is my perspective from the Infinite/Eternal perspective.

I Am "ONE" of the "INFINITE" Teachers/Creators/Designers from an Infinite/Eternal perspective.

I am the creator of the universe.

I Am One of the "INFINITE" Teachers/Creators/Designers from an Infinite/Eternal perspective experiencing within a place (According to human understanding/definition) that they call the Universe that has always existed without beginning or ending.

Everything that is has been a result of me.

Everything that is ---IS---INFINITE---The result of all things that ---ARE---Come from the Infinite Teachers/Creators/Designers from an---INFINITE---ETERNAL---Perspective and never forget the "BEYOND."

From an Infinite/Eternal perspective everything in "INFINITY" is "ONE" in Likeness/Opportunity/Potential through "ETERNAL" progression.

I chose to create a universe where I would experience the loss of self.

The Universe has always existed being part of the “INFINITE” where there is no "TIME" and I'm experiencing life on earth for a reason/purpose that is part of my "ETERNAL" progression. I was perfectly aware that there would be memory block and for the majority complete memory loss.

There's no such thing as better or more special than from an Infinite/Eternal perspective where all things are "ONE" in Likeness/Opportunity/Potential through "ETERNAL" progression.

The time of revelation is upon me, at last, the veil is lifting.

The full memory/realization/revelation of understanding can come to one when the veil/curtain/shades are removed upon leaving the flesh of their current reality/existence/channel/station/dimension. (Merely words to better describe/define/understand something for humans according to their current level of understanding//knowledge/intelligence/awareness/perception---Consciousness.

I remembered who I have always been, the creator.

The “INFINITE” Teachers/Creators/Designers from an Infinite/Eternal perspective already exist above and beyond where there is no “TIME.”

Dreams Can/Do and Will Come True
from the “INFINITE”---"ETERNAL"- perspective.

DREAM A DREAM!

Best Wishes/Dreams!

[edit on 16-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Seems you could be up to Arthur Schopenhauer's stage two already!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

dont believe her stick to your guns always that is the way but postiively which cant be but truly then

you cannot belittle another that say being god, belittle as a concept is only about what is already little objectively, so it means that you should seek for its true dimension reality and consider it one of its potential being absolute reality living one free
the man who says being god you cant worry for him by telling him no, thre is no belittle here in form or in depth since as a creator he would create then something out of his situation to manage it at the best he wants there is no effect on his reality that he creates of your words

and you can tell her something else about that preaching she did of self transcendence, it is all crap i tell you how
if you transcend yourself for yourself source concept then either you die totally for giving existing to what is more literally as you said too, or if there is any love then you would give a point of your life to what is more as being yourself real more alone that is the true transcendence which is always meaning truth, so you become the source of yourself see? and by becoming the source of yourself you gain a lot of more selves infinite ones since you can invent a self for each second present
but you are absolutely right you cannot mean to be a source of anything if you are not more than the thing living base alone, or as we said death by meaning giving your life to consideration of more and rest

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
and for this point they repeat constantly being all one

the fact that there is always more living source alone responsable of what looks alive really, is the reason why in a certain perspective everything could look one
but of course what is beyond it living is not one with it
since as i told you it can do self each will being the source of self is being out of it but always needing to do it in order to mean anything really and tend to realize it

so who says being one with whatever all, mean actually that they can pretend being gods as meaning that there cant be any living in world reality that can say being better than them or more positive, and they can say being god because they know that god is out of that reality but he did it so they can claim knowing better where he was by doing it

if god is not there anymore then there is no reference of one, and it is just your fancy easy realisation to be one by thinking there were one, it is actually like killing another to be living proof, but here you are meaning to replace what was living as a proof of existing urself, it is always in concept about killing objective truth and being only of what matter to you alone without any recognition of else existence as a condition to your existence

objective is always before subjective become

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
that is why also then objective in truth is always meaning futur positive reality as if it was meaning also itself subject reality, but since objective comes first before subject then it would give to objective futur perception all it can for a point of subject realisations

that what proove how truth is source of creations, meaning always times and sense waiting for who would apply this formula of objective truth so the equation would become real and the concept would be objectively then existing without more need to realize it as a fact existing entirely

but that proove too how being a creator is doing more then you, so as a result what you do is free from you ipso facto even if you are a small creator and not truth one

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I wonder did David Copperfield declare himself creator after Chales Dickens created him in his mind?

Did Hamlet declare himself creator after Shakespeare brought him to life in his mind?

peace.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

No bole like hyperbole huh?
In a very real sense we do shape or create our realities. Even if you are speaking in the nonspiritual sense. Our minds are the filter through which the sensory data must pass, which is shaped by what we believe to be true. Our mind, by it's very nature and subconciously at times will seek to reinforce those beliefs.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Please start creating some shared Peace,

Please start Creating and expanding more truth.

Please start creating expanding more Love.

Please start creating expanding more equality.

Please start creating expanding freedom from suffering.

As you do you will realise there is no "I" at all, you are just an experiencer with free will.

To create from "I" is the reason for all suffering.

To create from compassion is the real truth & magic.

Real compassio when created erodes over time the "I" to "us"

Together we can create heavan on earth and all planes of existense.

Elf

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

anything matter because of the i, but the i's are not the same because they are the i's each one is, so it is never objective

what is a i, it is not what you take from condition to pretend existing otherwise it wont be i, but the i there is who enjoy not doing anything while appearing as doing it all

but there are i's that love to not do because are from appreciating what is done
as there are i's too that love to do all because they are from their activity abstract reality in their minds all the ways, they must constantly move as true reality

these are very slim examples of different i's abstract reality just to proove how who claim doing is never meaning enjoying anything done, actually those subjects i's enjoy the concept of lies, they love to be nothing as their truth abstract reality and then leave it open to all pretenses gains according to easy hand grasps just where they are
they love the lies concept not the nothing, they love the nothing as base of their abstract reality truth only for what lies offer then more efficiently, it is a whole package they choose nothing justification for lies pretenses realisations as existing times livings

but in depth it all goes to truth, like you dont love truth or you do

that is the whole issue of one heart abuse in this time the only heart that love truth in the whole beyond, as soon as it appeard the conspiracy was on for abusing that fact and let it become mature enough to eat it all
gods are disgusting and truth unfortunately is not one awareness that can reply or support, truth is technically itself free life source and cannot interfer in what is not perfectly it, and of course an awareness one even of void is not truth, truth is the source of all concepts of void concept that allowed awareness to be also but itselves then else relatively true

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

actually creators and creations cannot be one unless it is truth

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Maybe you missed my request on the last page, but I was asking if it is possible for you to render your posts into something intelligible.

Like I said, I can make sense out of or sympathize with most anything anyone posts on this forum, but your posts sound completely convoluted, as if someone is just typing random words that hardly fit together grammatically and sitting back and laughing as people try to seriously decipher what any of it means. Almost like the "Philosophy and Metaphysics" version of a disinformant. Call it like I see it.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

that is not fair, it is obvious that i give maximum i have at hand and seriously, i dont keep anything for me and i care for puting it right there is no word random done

now the fact that you dont like it is very normal it is yourself not mine

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
and you must understand that your understanding of communication concept is not right

communication is a reality of different free expressions and not an act of will to say

if it was a will then it cant be a concept since it would be related to wills concepts

but communication is by itself alone when there is more then two persons in same space seeing each others and compare themselves to freedom life right

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
- Albert Einstein

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Heya Creator, I am SaturnFX.

Pleased to meet ya

I just wanted to point out that so far, everything that you have created either has broken or died...design flaw I spose.

And fleas...really? Whats the point?!!

You are also one the Creator/Designer/Programmers of this Universe, your Higher Self! Don't go looking to blame him, we are all the Infinite Light, many in one!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What's up with Black Holes inhaling our universe?

Where is it going?

What is the universe making room for?

When is it going to get here?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I just registered, pushed Recent Posts, and found God already.

This place is good.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

your logic dont stand at all, of course you cant observe the value of a realisation but from its realisator point, it is obvious that creations are never meaning any absolute and surely not an absolute reality as positive certainty one spirit of existence transformations done for infinite times life

what is weird is you asking to blame who never realize anything and never meant even to create any existence, the maximum awareness other then the first one are involved in creations is to say that they would like to profit from what is already meant the way it is meant

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
and you must understand that your understanding of communication concept is not right

communication is a reality of different free expressions and not an act of will to say

Well this is my free expression. Communication occurs between equals.

In order to be on an equal level for 100% efficient communication, we have to have a clear understanding of what each term means in context, meaning both parties, the one actively communicating and the one passively listening or reading.

When you post things like this,

anything matter because of the i, but the i's are not the same because they are the i's each one is, so it is never objective

there is a lot of room for improving the clarity of what it is you are trying to express.

I honestly have no idea what you are going on about, because the grammar of your posts is so convoluted, but maybe a better way to render the above would be "There can really be no such thing as objective, because to perceive any object must require an entity's inherently subjective faculties." And even that's not as clear, simple, and concise as it could be, though if that's what you were trying to say then I agree. But I would not be surprised if it's not at all what you meant. But you see, that is the problem. I can't read your mind, but if you can read minds then maybe you can also make it easier to decipher your posts. Also we must have common definitions of words like "will," which can be interpreted on a number of different levels.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join