It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Creator

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Since the creation of this thread, I have experienced phenomenal synchronicities, particularly on the subject of Love.

Since the creation of this thread, I stumbled upon a great book everyone should read. www.rael.org...

Because of this thread, I am one step closer to eternal truth.

Love your self, love your neighbor. Go with the flow, listen to the voice in your head. It will guide you on your way.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

when there is creations it means not there is creator, be careful you are surely very intelligent guy

if there is creations it means someone is messing around with truth from position allowing to make of lies something looking existing

when there is creator then there are multiplications of very positive truth life that is why creators are truths the sources of certainty freedom life

inventions of liars
creators for truths

truth creations
lies inventions

to create you must do better then you, otherwise you cant be a creator or creative
now when someone do something it is less then him, then he didnt do anything more then him so nothing else

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

actually we can go within that concept and see how lies are inventions so truths are creations

like i said to be a creator you must do more then you, to do more then you you should get to your source and do smoething more then what did you, so you go to your truth and beyyyonnd

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Nice attempt but I am pretty sure they didn't get it. Good try.
In a way it's true even minus the oneness meaning I think you meant.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I would have thought that collective oneness and being A creator was what the OP was saying initially, but IM sticking with god complex....

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

"I am He as You are He as You are Me
And We are all together..."

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davidius
I am the creator of the universe.
Everything that is has been a result of me.

What a coincidence! Me, too! I think that I might have the upper hand here, though, because I'm likely to die before you, since I'm probably older than you. And in that case, good luck existing (as far as I'm concerned) after I'm dead and the universe winks out.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Esoteric Teacher:
Ideas to make our home a little better? Love Your neighbor as yourself.

It all boils down to who is playing the game.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Esoteric Teacher:
Ideas to make our home a little better? Love Your neighbor as yourself.

It all boils down to who is playing the game.

OPERATION DENY IGNORANCE

Creator, if i do doubt you, how is your response not contradictory of your opening post. I reference the OP:

I am the creator of the universe.

Everything that is has been a result of me.

I chose to create a universe where I would experience the loss of self.

OPERATION DENY IGNORANCE ie, love truth?

If CREATOR has created a reality that mandates experiencing loss of self, and the main way to make home better is to love others as self.....

If one has experienced the loss of self, then how am i to love others as myself as i have no self, and thus no basis for judging others or how they wish to be treated?

How does one reconcile having no self and loving others as they are without self as well?

I feel it would be irresponsible of me to promote you being the one creator, however we do live in a society that seems to promote people thinking from a perspecting of their GOD and their "inner creator" or connection with the creative forces.

Perhaps it would better serve ATS/BTS if we had a FORUM dedicated towards promoting a venue or PLACE to vent such perspectives.

Perhaps a forum to permit feedback from others when individuals are at a place in their lives/journey where they are imagining how their "Messiah" or "Deity" would percieve their surroundings.

NOT TO SUPPORT THEIR MESSIAH COMPLEX, but a comfortable place to take that path or experience that viewpoint, a viewpoint still dependant upon reality, but a place to "accompany" one who wants to try to think in a "What are the attributes of my Superest Hero that ALL i know can come up with"

Perhaps not the superpowers attributed to comic heros, but the way one would chose to believe how their best top hero would think?

I'm going to submit this as an idea, suggestion to ATS higher ups.

Maybe others will join me.
Think of a name for such a forum, supportive not belittling, but based in reality.
"My Imagination's best Messiah/Deity/Alien Perspective"

Maybe someone else can come up with a better forum name. But i would support the idea.

If others arent supportive of the idea for the same reasons i would support it...

At the very least we could get some "crackpots" in the same Forum instead of everywhere else.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Since the creation of this thread, I have experienced phenomenal synchronicities, particularly on the subject of Love.

Since the creation of this thread, I stumbled upon a great book everyone should read. www.rael.org...

Because of this thread, I am one step closer to eternal truth.

Love your self, love your neighbor. Go with the flow, listen to the voice in your head. It will guide you on your way.

But you do not even speak Spanish!!!
The creator speaks only English??
I am listening the voice in my head and it is saying things about you that are inappropriate to post here .

Estou esperando pela conjugação do meu verbo , lembra da pagina 4 ?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Max Devoe

If so much as one person speaks spanish, then the creator speaks spanish.

Everybody is the creator because all is one, this has been said over and over in this thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by Davidius

'where I would experience the loss of self' is an oxymoron

boring, narcissistic thread

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Everybody is the creator because all is one, this has been said over and over in this thread.

A lot of different things has been said in this thread.
If everybody is the creator then everybody is a kind of fake creator that can not create anything!
Because things can be transformed not really create.
But the OP is not being philosophical, he is saying things like he was special and if everyone is special then they are really ordinary don´t they?
As I said, English is not my native language, sorry if I am confusing things .

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max Devoe

Originally posted by polarwarrior

A lot of different things has been said in this thread.
If everybody is the creator then everybody is a kind of fake creator that can not create anything!
Because things can be transformed not really create.
But the OP is not being philosophical, he is saying things like he was special and if everyone is special then they are really ordinary don´t they?
As I said, English is not my native language, sorry if I am confusing things .

Are you saying people cannot create? I disagree humans can create its just that we have limitations on what we can create at present. Look at a fine peice of art or music and tell me thats not creation. But because all is one you are one with the creator of the universe, so you created the entire universe which is not a little transformation to be scoffed at. Of course you chose to forget you created everything prior to incarnation so you could experience the gift of separation leading to a wild journey of learning about your own creation and finally re-merging with the all that you are. The Op isnt saying they are special, thats your ego interpereting it that way. The ego is a powerfull thing and wont give up its domination without a fight, when you realize all is one it will be dragged kicking and screaming to the realization because you loose your sense of "ME" there is only "WE" which if you look carefully those words are the mirror image of each other anyway. One would be wise to spend time pondering the concepts in this thread, it cant just sink in straight away, furthermore even without the native language barrier its a concept that cannot be explained by words alone.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I don't understand why some of you go out of your way to undermine a genuine philisophical discussion.

From what I've understood of the OP, the... lets say "state of mind" .. of the thread 'Creator', IS NOT A STATE OF FEELING ABOVE OR SUPERIOR TO ANYONE. It's one of felling equal and unified with the Universe and everyone that lives in it.

To call this idea "crackpot" or a "God/Creator complex" implies you beleive the notions of equality are too feelings only attributed to the clinically insane. What world would we be living in if everyone beleived that!!? ...

... Oh right of course, yes, this one.

If I could choose between the world as it is now and a world where EVERYONE beleives they are special in the same way as Davidius, I would hands down choose the latter option. Is all this just attention seeking by him? That would be incredibly lame IMO, and judging by the length of his thread, Im absolutely certain that was not his intention. Correct me if im wrong Davidius but was your intention not to simply discuss something profound with likeminded open people?

To keep a long post a reasonable length:

If you cannot comprehend the metaphysical concepts at the heart of this thread, then dont take it out on the author of the thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DizzyDayDream

Perhaps i was misunderstood.

i support allowing a venue or forum for people to promote other people and accompany them while they utilize their "creative" imagination and to excersize their imagination to have EMPATHY for their connectiveness to their own reality and surroundings and their relationship with their moral/ethical idealism of how GOD, A.I., Messiah, Messenger, Alien, Angel, might think if one applied their best wits and draw upon what they know.

I merely point out a possible flaw in the OP compared to the advice that was offered.

demonstrating a flaw in "the creators" logic is not undermining.

how can a universe created to experience loss of self create life in order to love thy neighbor as thy self, without self?

love my neighbor like they are nothing?
treat my neighbot like they are nothing?

The Creators Advice =
TREAT YOUR NEIGHBOR LIKE THEY ARE NOTHING

experience loss of self + treat your neighbor like your self = ????

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

No i think u understood you well enough... OPERATION DENY IGNORANCE. Loud and clear infact.

The first line of my above post wasn't directed at anyone in particular either, it was just my reaction to an amazing number of people willing to dismiss and belittle the OP without attempting any real comprehension. Kinda shocking in a Philosophy and Metaphysics forum actually.

Which brings me to my next point. Why do you feel the desire to quarantine those who do not share your beleifs or conform to your doctrine of OPERATION DENY IGNORANCE? Isn't a Philosophy and Metaphysics forum an appropriate place to discuss philosophy and metaphysics?

Or would you rather ELIMINATE IGNORANT TROLLS AT ALL COSTS UNDER OPERATION DENY IGNORANCE. Meaning in other words that those who do not share your beleif systems should also stop sharing this forum with you??
Maybe this is where i misunderstood... correct me if im wrong, but thats how you came accross.

I do like your logic though and i agree the op does lead to some logical contradictions as you pointed out

perhaps the answer lies in understanding the fact that you and your neighbour originate from the same source> the all loving oneness of the universe. And therefore in loving your essence, which is the common denominator of all sentient beings in this universe, you are extending that love to those sentient beings, and during that process you transcend all notion of self, because in realising your one universal essence, you also realise that you must therefore deep down still BE that essence, or "creator", and therefore the sense of self is transcended. And in loving that essence your loving ALL, including your former "self" and everything else, because of how interconnected everything truly is.

Edited

[edit on 16-4-2010 by DizzyDayDream]

[edit on 16-4-2010 by DizzyDayDream]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DizzyDayDream
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

No i think u understood you well enough... OPERATION DENY IGNORANCE. Loud and clear infact.
... it was just my reaction to an amazing number of people willing to dismiss and belittle the OP without attempting any real comprehension.

Perhaps you and i define comprehension differently.
I can comprehend that the advice the OP Author provides maybe contradictory to the OP itself. On this descrepancy i request clarification.

Why do you feel the desire to quarantine those who do not share your beleifs or conform to your doctrine of OPERATION DENY IGNORANCE?

I desire the OP Author to demonstrate conformity to his/her own logic.
And to demonstrate such conformity, i request clarity concerning the discrepancy between "treat your neighbor as yourself" and the OP statement of "Loss of Self"

i don't desire people to conform to my logic.
i do think people lose credibility when failing to conform to their own logic.
integrity = conformity to the facts.
does the OP and the advice offered me capable of conforming together?
i didn't use the term quarentine.

Maybe this is where i misunderstood... correct me if im wrong, but thats how you came accross.

it wasn't my intention, however reading it over again i guess one could see it that way. I think there is merit to thinking from the perspective of "lack of self" and of the oneness that exists. But, in moderation without totally losing one's natural individualistic qualities. Or at least not permenatley, perhaps.

people, souls in general, should be permitted to venture gently into realms of thought and reason. we would be bad friends if we didn't support souls in this effort, but we would be worse friends if we let them continue onwards in a direction when part of their own logic isn't compatible with their own goals.

I do like your logic though and i agree the op does lead to some logical contradictions as you pointed out

Thanks, and back at ya. Thanks for taking time to read my post. I don't mean to belittle, just offer a forum for those who are experiencing such insights, without the complications/obligations of being the head of a new cult, or belief system.

Personally i believe people are capable of certain insights when they effort to excersize their empathy to view reality from the viewpoint of their version, or their portion of their version, of the Creator, or creative forces.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by imans
if you think that you exist because you were created then all what you say is dont exist, when you say if creations are not then nothing would be there it is like you are saying being nothing since you were created

Normally I would say I can understand what everyone is getting at when they post on this forum, even when most others have no clue what a person is saying or think it's all a bunch of nonsense, I can still resonate with what that person says.

Your posts, on the other hand, I can't tell if you had a genuine mind-blowing thought or if English just comes difficult to you because I can't understand what in the hell it is you're trying to say. Can you please make your posts clearer to understand for "rational" people?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

" Look Beyond The Reflection "

shower [mirror] rewosh / re-wash
boots [mirror] stood
effort [mirror] troffe / trophy
traffic [mirror] ciffart / c i fart / see i fart
beef [mirror] feed

maybe there is some truisms in the "reflection" of the mirror?

Look Beyond the Reflection.

Maybe we can't/shouldn't abandon the "forces" that contribute to the phenomenon, but perhaps it is not something we need to rely upon to define us in totality either?

Perhaps....

"dear anything calling itself Alpha & Omega, me be Alpha"
"Alpha & Omega, me be Alpha"
"A & O, me b A"
"A,O, me b A
"AOMEBA"

even the first lifeform deserves credit for creationing as a creator as well?

reverence for life itself, and the humility to put the "simplist" life in a position of like god also?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join