It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Creator

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I am the creator of the universe.

Everything that is has been a result of me.

I chose to create a universe where I would experience the loss of self.

The time of revelation is upon me, at last, the veil is lifting.

I remembered who I have always been, the creator.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I am become tinfoil hat, destroyer of rationality.

Sorry, I couldn't resist the Oppenheimer/Rig Veda dig.

But in truth, I hear ya, bro. Just don't go screaming it in the street or you might end up in one of those stylish wraparound-arm jackets, or perhaps nailed to a board with a spongefull of vineagar to soothe your sufferings.

[edit on 4/13/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Eh, I'll bite.

Why would the creator reveal themselves on a conspiracy forum and not a form of mass media if not christian media as they are the most likely to believe you should you prove yourself in the slightest?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The way i read it was as the OP ment us all?

or am i way off base and missing the point and my tin foil body suit?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The universe is infinite.

Infinity is unity, all is one.

You are the creator, but no more so than the man next to you.

The creator must exist because nothing doesnt exist, but simply all that could be, is.

You have uncovered the single most empowering realization that is completely counterproductive to TPTB goal of having a manipulated sheeple to use as slaves, counterproductive to "divide and conquor" and leaves no chance for turning some of us against the rest, when we realize humans fighting with each other is like the right arm stabbing the left. Counterproductive to having most of the worlds wealth in the hands of a few while many starve to death, the list goes on, if we realized this globally the elite are doomed, it is their single greatest threat so gets more deception than any other hidden knowledge.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Heya Creator, I am SaturnFX.

Pleased to meet ya

I just wanted to point out that so far, everything that you have created either has broken or died...design flaw I spose.

And fleas...really? Whats the point?!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tungsten core
The way i read it was as the OP ment us all?

or am i way off base and missing the point and my tin foil body suit?

Read Carefully. Why don't you try reading my opening post out loud?

Originally posted by polarwarrior

The universe is infinite.

Infinity is unity, all is one.

You are the creator, but no more so than the man next to you.

The creator must exist because nothing doesnt exist, but simply all that could be, is.

You have uncovered the single most empowering realization that is completely counterproductive to TPTB goal of having a manipulated sheeple to use as slaves, counterproductive to "divide and conquor" and leaves no chance for turning some of us against the rest, when we realize humans fighting with each other is like the right arm stabbing the left. Counterproductive to having most of the worlds wealth in the hands of a few while many starve to death, the list goes on, if we realized this globally the elite are doomed, it is their single greatest threat so gets more deception than any other hidden knowledge.

From the point of view of the observer, everything that is experienced is reflection of who they are.

The powers that be have no authority over you, unless you give them permission.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davidius

The powers that be have no authority over you, unless you give them permission.

Do you think this is egoic permission, or subconscious for use as spiritual catalyst, planned prior to incarnation. And whats your take on how many would have to deny permission as a percentage, do you think a critical mass needs be hit, or its a gradual transistion corrosponding to amount awakening and denying permision consciously. Also do you think its likely many will deny permission from the ego but subconsciously still want the gift of enslavement for learning purposes and spiritual growth catalyst.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
TO OP i did read it out loud but that last paragraph wasnt in there.

and i was kinda touching on what you were saying were all the creator or am i way off base?

i kinda feel what ya were saying then again i might be two kittens off

were all here to create

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Tungsten core]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
O great Lord Davidius, why hast thou forsaketh me? My provision of fermented hops and distilled grains dwindles daily, provide you not to the Faithful?

Why doth thy hand caress that of thy sinful neighbour, who hath greater yield of fermented hops and distilled grain than I, kept in a chest of cold in sight through window, as if to taunt me? Why dost thou testeth me so? Why hast Thou blessed he who dost not worship Thee, with tidings of blissful inebriated ignorance, whislt leaving Thine faithful subject keen of sobriety?

I beseech thee Lord of all Creation Davidius, Holiest of Holies, grant me thy blessing in abundance of fermented hops and distilled grain that I may become closer to Thou and be of greater service to Thee.

special thanks to thesaurus

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
LOL I swear to god this guy is an agent trying to make us all look stupid.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

nvm

[edit on 14-4-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davidius
I am the creator of the universe.

Everything that is has been a result of me.

I chose to create a universe where I would experience the loss of self.

The time of revelation is upon me, at last, the veil is lifting.

I remembered who I have always been, the creator.

Welcome to Earth, and the Milky Way.

What brings you here, and do you have any good ideas how to make our home a little better?

personnaly my opinion (which may not be totally accurate) tells me our societies are somewhat stuck in a loop.

People depend too much on opinion and less of facts sometimes.

I think it may go like this:

Opinion is defined by our priorities
Priorities are defined by our intentions
Intentions are defined by our opinions

while fear and hate dictate new laws on top of existing laws which number so great no one citizen can claim to live long enough to even know the rules of the game of life?

Is my assesment accurate or flawed, or both?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
SIgh~ another saviour complex on ATS.

And IM sure the creator uses words like "the powers that be," "the observer " put 'the secret' and 'what the bleep do we know' away, get outside and get some fresh air or at least come up from your mothers basement...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Hello Davidius, I mean Creator.

Since you created the Universe, you should be able to tell us all about it. Care to elaborate on the Universe as only you know it?

You stated that you created a universe where you could experience a loss of self; so are you telling us you are out-of-body while you are typing your posts on this thread you started?

You state that the time of revelation is upon you. Does this mean that the time of revelation is where you realize you had too much to drink or your medication is a little on the strong side? I hope that veil is lifting; does that mean that you are a getting psychological help?

Its good to know that you know who you have always been; but why did you type the comma and then write "the creator"?

I like your avatar, its beautiful Davidius; I mean Creator. By the way did you accidentally write in Davidius before you started remembering that you were the Creator?

When you wrote, "The powers that be have no authority over you, unless you give them permission"; I assume that you are stating that you also don't have any authority over us unless we give you permission.

I can see you are a fun person Davidius and I know a lot of people are going to have fun with this thread. I just hope you are the Creator of many more fun threads to come when you haven't been drinking too much or taking one too many pills that you doctor must have prescribed.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by RussianScientists]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I don't think many understood your post, but it makes sense to me. All is one, yet one is all. We are all connected in some way. Great post, s&f.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Subconsciously Correct]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Here we go again. Attention seeker in need of gainful employment.

You should contact Pharaohmoan...he's a 'creator' too and you can't both be right.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Here we go again. Attention seeker in need of gainful employment.

You should contact Pharaohmoan...he's a 'creator' too and you can't both be right.

I think your missing the point, everyone is the creator, because all is one.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Aham Brahmasmi! I am Brahman! Brahman (the Prime Creator) is everything as we are everything. Feel it. Know it. We are ONE.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join