It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special army unit ready to be deployed on American soil just before Nov. elections

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

*gosh* You remember me? *blush* Thank you for your condescension.

We're "playing chicken" now, aren't we? To the Mods: I've got to admit, this is way off topic....

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
There is a reason why the founders forbade standing armies in the constitution. We ignore it at our own peril. They violate it with impunity with Northcom!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Incrementalism folks. This is just another baby step in a long march down the road to tyranny. This latest "Special" unit won't be used for anything other than what they are: just another chunk being removed from our country.

After this "Special" unit, there will be another "Special" this, and a "Special" that. Year after year, they keep changing our country.

There never will be a war, because they just keep chipping away in baby steps.

They'll never start the fight, because they don't want to. They are changing our minds by changing the landscape. Adding new decorations to the room, piece by piece until one day we are in a different house.

It's a house of total control.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Those who say we are racist forget that I and others voted for him. The black vote alone added with the other dark races votes alone weren't near enough to put him in office. It took the whites to help put him there and now they are racist. Am I racist, I wonder. I am white, have black neices and nephews (well mullotes) wiggers if one wants to be an ass-- and I don't like what he's doing. So, where does that put me in the racist accusers line of thought?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

actually, I am familiar with certain individuals who can provide you with modern tanks and aircraft for the right price. I'm sure there a re some militias who have such things tucked away. Arms dealers are in the business of selling with no moral regard to who. We can have what they have quickly. Plus, all you have to do is divide and conquer. Surround a few of them, off them or put them out of the fight at least and then take their stuff. Rinse and Repeat.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
double posted...mod please delete

Somehow i clicked submit and it didn't submit so i stopped loading the page.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
80,000 troops? Oh not a problem we have 300 million opposed and we will cause riots pretty sure all the people will get a hold of bottles and will throw molotovs and easily take out these storm troopers

I seriously don't expect armor to protect once a bottle of hell is thrown at someone...You're pretty much burning alive

Now picture this - MOLOTOV AFTER MOLOTOV AFTER MOLOTOV

We can all easily make molotov cocktails. Many american drink alcohol

This will be interesting...I don't think these troopers will be throwing any molotovs

And if they use bullets - HUGE HUGE HUGE civil unrest

The elite are just kidding themselves

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

The President is of mixed race. His mother was white. Who really cares about race anyway? It's just a methodology to keep us separate. Interesting he's not 100% african-american? Bloodlines??? (ruling elite of the planet)

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
They will just happen to be running a drill on a terrorist setting off a nuclear warhead,

& guess what?

it will really happen.

coincidences.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I do agree with the statement that damn near half the military support Obama, and the other half are dead-set against him.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

spot on! im so sick of these NWO and doomsday threads
its obvious people like to twist things around and make up stuff just to scare people because it makes them feel better about themselves it disgusts me as for the OP im sure hes just relaying what he heard but if not.....(shakes fist) lol (not a threat)

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I just want to clear up a few things some people don't seem to understand through no fault of their own. Elections are ran by the states no one in the federal government has the power to order a state to postpone an election. The same kind of rumors came about during the Bush administration and they weren't true or even possible then either. In most states I am pretty sure it would take an act of a state legislature to postpone an election. You have to remember that states can probably post pone elections and as long as a postponement of a day or even a week is all that happens, it isn't legally possible to cancel an election. If a state decides to postpone an election be sure to hold them to it.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I suspect this fits in with the ominous tone of this thread.

"Sedition" Purges -- Past, Present, and Future

From
www.informationliberation.com...

"That persons who are hunting after places, offices and contracts, should be advocates for war, taxes and extravagance, is not to be wondered at..... The country, during the time of the former Administration, was kept in continual agitation and alarm; and that no investigation might be made into its conduct, it entrenched itself within a magic circle of terror, and called it a SEDITION LAW.

--Thomas Paine, Letters to the Citizens of the United States (1802-1803), inspired by his outrage over the Alien and Sedition Acts.

...The totalitarian actions of Wilson and FDR and their supporters form the impeccably progressive pedigree of Obama-aligned statists who are agitating for another nation-wide purge of seditionists.

Now, as then, the administration can count on the efforts of self-appointed watchdogs and political vigilantes -- chief among them the squalid Morris Dees, whose Southern Poverty Law Center is in everything but name an adjunct to the FBI. The indictment of the Hutaree Militia, which treats inflammatory rhetoric not far removed from the sentiments of Paine, Jefferson, and Samuel Adams as evidence of criminal intent, will be studied carefully by aspiring Vishinkys seeking to hold their own show trials.

Most ominously, Obama himself -- acting on "counter-terrorism" precedents established by his predecessor -- now claims the supposed authority to order the summary execution of U.S. citizens accused of "seditious libel."

"Sedition," as noted here previously, is our country's oldest, noblest, and most indispensable political tradition. "Libel" of any variety entails deliberate falsehood. Yet according to Obama-centric collectivists, telling the unpleasant truth about government -- thereby denying it unearned legitimacy -- somehow equates to "seditious libel."

...Chris Floyd and David Swanson, two progressive commentators who are immune to Obama's personality cult, point out that the Blessed One now claims the power to order the summary execution -- via a missile attack carried out through an unmanned drone, if necessary -- of any U.S. citizen designed a "terrorist" by presidential decree.

"Barack Obama has ordered the murder of an American citizen" -- New Mexico-born Anwar al-Awlaki, a Muslim cleric now living in Yemen -- "without trial, without due process, without the production of any evidence," Floyd laments. "All it takes to kill any American citizen in this way is Barack Obama's signature on a piece of paper, his arbitrary designation of the target as a `suspected terrorist.' In precisely the same way -- precisely the same way -- Josef Stalin would place a mark by a name in a list of `suspected terrorists' or `counterrevolutionaries,' and the bearer of that name would die. This is the system we have now, the same as the Soviets had then: a leader with the unchallengable power to kill citizens without due process."

"Obama has made it crystal clear for even the most avidly self-duping progressive," concludes Floyd....

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
trust me the next six months we must overthrow these steelin puppets or we are ALL doomed

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This is great. Considering the uptick in earthquakes lately, this is exactly what we need to deal with natural disasters like that.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
All the fear mongering.

Like telling people about mythical WMDs & mushroom clouds to get them in a blood money profiteering war full of atrocities to the tune of a trillion dollars.

Oh wait that was government fear mongering, & treasury looting, so that makes it all 'OK'.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by passenger
I At best they might be able to contain D.C. and some key points.

I also find the article a bit iffy but.....

Just that one sentence of yours I quoted makes a lot of sense and tells a great deal. What makes anyone think that they would use the troops in any other area? The government is only concerned about their own skin. The only area they'll need the troops in is D.C. and surrounding areas. In the event of civil unrest it'll be their heads on the chopping blocks. You better believe they'll make sure their necks are safe, and to hell with the rest of the country.

They know many of us are fed up and have had about all we're going to take of their BS, so they're making plans to deal with it.

The question in my mind is what are they expecting to happen or what is it they know is going to happen that we don't?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigshow
reply to post by Jordan River

Has nothing to do with the "white man" not liking the "black" president. I'm sure there are many black americans, mexican americans that are equally upset about the "black" president duping everyone into his lies. Drop the race card. Militias are in the constitution as a right of the people.

DAMN I wish I could DOUBLE star you...

exactly right!!!!

every black dude I know does not like Obama, or his plethora of lies

and most of them voted for the guy

Obama may have a good quality or two, but the majority of his bad qualities by far outweigh them

for all I know, he may be able to sing as well as he lies...but if so, I would expect he would have outsold MJ, and Garth Brooks by now

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
This honestly sounds like Rome is building up their army within. What are we becoming a militia based country now? Now we have fear within the state itself. It seems like the united states can not control their own people any more. I don't like it because the truth of the matter is that the white men don't like a black president. That is true enough for me

This statement implies you're racist.

The truth of the matter is those white men you're talking about put Barry, in power!!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
From a source who wishes to remain anonymous I have heard there are plans amongst staffing an d human resources within the armed forces that within the year there is a plan to cut back by about 6,000 employed troops to supposedly cut costs. If we take into consideration most of these 6,000 will be mid to high ranking military officials and officers rather then lower pay grade individuals, due to the fact they will be closest to retirement.

It stands to reason that these "retired" may be used to "staff" this CCMRF in multiple "response" zones throughout the U.S. as there would be many detachments the number of 6,000 high ranking and mid ranking to 80,000 mixed of officers and squad level troops seems accurate as proportionate control ratio.

Just some food for thought, by the by any questions regarding my source cannot be answered they prefer to remain anonymous for personal and safety reasons.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by LurkingSleipner]

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join