It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special army unit ready to be deployed on American soil just before Nov. elections

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Nothing is going to go the way it is planned.

Let's look at the possible scenarios.

First we have the troops are even called up midterms go on as planned and life goes on with the talking heads and everyday people waking up to the two headed monster.

Second scenario is that the troops get called up to quell some small scale riots and midterms go on as planned.

Third scenario is that the troops get called up to quell some small scale riots and shots get fired, small scale riots turn into large scale riots, and well just mass chaos after all that.

Forth scenario extends the third in the manner that the riots have grown out of control and now the government calls in foreign troops to help quell what will now have turned into an uprising. Then here comes our military flying back home because as stated half of them will see this as an act of war on the American people because of foreign intervention authorized by the government

Fifth scenario the troops get called up to fight the cartels on the border.

Out of all of these options A and D are the most plausible. I'd put my money on option A just for the simple fact that the Gov. is trying to show force to the American people, but the people know the government can't do nothing about it if even 10% decided to go to war with them.

More like posturing, besides if we were attacked again, it would polarize the country even more. We are really to the point of no return as far as political divides go. Something is going to catch and start a fire eventually maybe not this year or next year, but whatever happens fundamental change isn't going to happen without a fight.

They have gone about as far as they can go with passing stuff under our noses, the only way to complete their agenda now is with force, hence why they are fanning the flames of polarization. The only way we are ever going to get out of the mess we are in is to educate the next generations.

Civil War, revolution, whatever you want to call it is coming, I just don't know how soon. The peaceful variety is already underway, and the violent means is building as we speak.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Kills me. Only here in America...
I love my country but only here would we act peacfully and have these jokers calling the military to come in and contol us. we havn't done ANYTHING.... good Grief...

OK so all you people in other countries that keep saying, WHEN WILL US REVOLT, RISE UP whatever... We have old people with signs saying don't touch my MEDICARE and here comes the military with guns and tanks. Yeah grandma looked real scary watching pelosi walk by with her BIG GAVEL.

Good grief....Sad....

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I’m dubious of this report for a number of reasons.

First of all, a Brigade Combat Team does not consist of “80,000” troops. Even a full division will only consist of approximately 20,000 soldiers. 80k is the size of a full Corps or Expeditionary Force, not one fraction of a division.

Granted. The name could just be a cover designation, but it doesn’t jibe at all with current U.S. military standards. That makes me suspicious.
Second issue: 80,000 troops!!! So what?! You could barely control an insurrection in Ohio with that number of troops - let alone a nationwide civil disorder. I would also suspect that of those reported 80,000 not all would be available/willing/present. At best they might be able to contain D.C. and some key points.

For those reasons I would say this article is highly suspect.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
Makes me wonder if any military exercises are planned for the immediate future that involves a nuclear device going off in a major city?

i think so
i read an article here not to long ago where
Las Vegas was supposed to have a drill
but it got canceled due to the city asking
them not to. maybe Im wrong

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

US Has been preparing to turn
America into a military dictatorship
From the Rodney King riots to unannounced "training" exercises over American cities, the US military is being trained to turn the United States into a dictatorship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S. MILITARY CIVIL DISTURBANCE PLANNING: THE WAR AT HOME

By Frank Morales

Under the heading of "civil disturbance planning", the U.S. military is training troops and police to suppress democratic opposition in America. The master plan, Department of Defense Civil Disturbance Plan 55-2, is code-named, "Operation Garden Plot". Originated in 1968, the "operational plan" has been updated over the last three decades, most recently in 1991. The plan was activated during the Los Angeles "riots" of 1992, and more than likely during the recent anti-WTO "Battle in Seattle."

Current U.S. military preparations for suppressing domestic civil disturbance, including the training of National Guard troops and police, are part of a long history of American "internal security" measures dating back to the first American Revolution. Generally, these measures have sought to thwart the aims of social justice movements, embodying the concept that within the civilian body politic lurks an enemy that one day the military might have to fight, or at least be ordered to fight.

Equipped with flexible "military operations in urban terrain" and "operations other than war" doctrine, lethal and "less-than-lethal" high-tech weaponry, US "armed forces" and "elite" militarized police units are being trained to eradicate "disorder", "disturbance" and "civil disobedience" in America. Further, it may very well be that police/military "civil disturbance" planning is the animating force and the overarching logic behind the incredible nationwide growth of police paramilitary units, a growth which coincidentally mirrors rising levels of police violence directed at the American people, particularly "non-white" poor and working people.

whatreallyhappened.com...\

www.globalresearch.ca...

www.drcnet.org...

link   

Originally posted by alexgia
Kills me. Only here in America...
I love my country but only here would we act peacfully and have these jokers calling the military to come in and contol us. we havn't done ANYTHING.... good Grief...

OK so all you people in other countries that keep saying, WHEN WILL US REVOLT, RISE UP whatever... We have old people with signs saying don't touch my MEDICARE and here comes the military with guns and tanks. Yeah grandma looked real scary watching pelosi walk by with her BIG GAVEL.

Good grief....Sad....

You must be kidding - only in America? No! Finally in America. The majority of the rest of the world is quite accustomed to these policies, some more than others. You want to be part of a Global Government, then you adopt its practices and become just another failed attempt at true Liberty on the scrapheap of history.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by WWJFKD]

link   
reply to post by alexgia

no worries...we're ready here in Texas......how can i say...we're all kinds of ready

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The exaimer is something to look at but combined with this below UHMM ?

www.army.mil...

www.govtrack.us...

The stated purpose of the “national emergency centers” is to provide “temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster.” In actuality, what we are dealing with are FEMA internment camps. HR 645 states that the camps can be used to “meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.”

There has been virtually no press coverage of HR 645.

These “civilian facilities” on US military bases are to be established in cooperation with the US Military. Modeled on Guantanamo, what we are dealing with is the militarization of FEMA internment facilities.

Once a person is arrested and interned in a FEMA camp located on a military base, that person would in all likelihood, under a national emergency, fall under the de facto jurisdiction of the Military: civilian justice and law enforcement including habeas corpus would no longer apply.

HR 645 bears a direct relationship to the economic crisis and the likelihood of mass protests across America. It constitutes a further move to militarize civilian law enforcement, repealing the Posse Comitatus Act. ”

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

I'm sure the article has exaggerated what is really going on, but there was an article in a military publication last year or so about how they were setting up something like this in case they needed to be deployed.

Someone linked to an army publication earlier in the thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCrowley

The military has been training for domestic incidents since its beginning, this is NOTHING new. People think because the military trains for an "incident" on its own soil, that somehow means the world as we know it is changing and marshal law is around the corner and oh, millions of Americans will be gunned down by their own Army.....

Its a simple training exercise to prepare for something major. Is there some kind of "Jerico" event going to take place? Who knows...but the other poppycock is to sell papers...IMO of course.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
well there maybe a good reason why these forces might be needed
see below video of voter intimidation in Philly 2008.
And if the right kind of people show up to vote
there could be trouble. check this out
Blank Panthers hinder voter below in front of
polls with night sticks. Looks like the guy on the
left here maybe gov issue.

however if there intention is to take away guns
and implement Martial Law, there gonna need
a lot more boots than that.

It just depends on what the Army's true purpose is for
being there

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
obama has created a non uniform military that consists of civilians. they are called upon in times of need. if revolution were to break out against the government, american soldiers would be uncomfortable with firing upon american citizens, but armed civilians would not have a problem with it.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well there maybe a good reason why these forces might be needed
see below video of voter intimidation in Philly 2008.
And if the right kind of people show up to vote
there could be trouble. check this out
Blank Panthers hinder voter below in front of
polls with night sticks. Looks like the guy on the
left here maybe gov issue.

however if there intention is to take away guns
and implement Martial Law, there gonna need
a lot more boots than that.

It just depends on what the Army's true purpose is for
being there

Did you not scroll down a "few lines" and see this one .... or do you have an agenda?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
going to make this real simple, until they take our guns. a 80,000 force with untrainded solders scares me about as a much as having a set of crabs on my privates. these soldiers will and shall be scared as each home owner has guns. as most foreign forces are trained with lets say with about 100 rounds of ammo, the rest of us cutters have used several hunderd dollars worth of tax payer money for our training. so plz stop with the fear mongering as its getting dull!
continue

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
A couple of threads that should be re-visited that support the OP

Domestic Stability Police Force- end run around the Posse Comitatus Act?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here

A Stability Police Force for the United States
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
why would people be afraid of some punk ass people like that. if i were to wana vote, i would, whether or not they were there. i would walk right past them, if they were to yell,then # 'em. if they were to touch me, then thats a different story. i would tell them to let the # go or # would get real. i do pack heat so if they were to try to intimidate regular citizens, well i would intimidate these punk asses with my taurus

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Don't forget about NOTHCOM. There's more to worry about than just the Consequence Management Response Force.

www.northcom.mil...
www.roguegovernment.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteboynolan
obama has created a non uniform military that consists of civilians. they are called upon in times of need. if revolution were to break out against the government, american soldiers would be uncomfortable with firing upon american citizens, but armed civilians would not have a problem with it.

Nor would the UN who is pushing the agenda anyway.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

my last word here friend. ready here in idaho! bring the pain
second line

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Wow the fear mongering spreads. In case you haven't seen the light, most combat, support units spend time as an on call response force in the US and other countries. Its based off of a rotation of which units are deployed and which ones have refitted.

Hate to burst your bubble, but it has been going on for a lot longer than I can even remember.

Even if, and I use if, the military is deployed state side to prevent uprising, do you really think we are going to just start shooting everyone? We are Americans too. We have family, friends, loved ones, and love the American way of life. I will shoot someone that threatens me, my fellow soldiers, unarmed civilians or the American way of life as a LAST RESORT. I promise, my peers feel the same.

It is a crazy thought to think that there is some plan to rise up against the people of the US when we are the one and the same. That same finger can be pointed back at you, with threatening talk against me.

So, take a minute, talk to a soldier (NOT A NEW RECRUIT) they dont have the expirience. You might just find out that we are not mindless robots on a mission to follow every order given.
An illegal order given does not have to be obeyed, and a good officer or non commisioned officer will not follow a illegal order. I have received them in the past, and have not followed them and I am just fine. No prision camp, death march, or my existance erased.

To sum it up, I know that unit, I have friends in that unit, and NO THEY ARE not there to put down the population of the US.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join