It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special army unit ready to be deployed on American soil just before Nov. elections

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Special army unit ready to be deployed on American soil just before Nov. elections

www.examiner.com

In October of this year, one month prior to the November midterm elections, a special army unit known as 'Consequence Management Response Force' will be ready for deployment on American soil if so ordered by the President.

The special force, which is the new name being given to the 1st Brigade Combat Team of the 3rd Infantry, has been training at Fort Stewart, Georgia and is composed of 80,000 troops.

According to the Army Times,

They may be called upon to help with civil unrest and crowd control or to deal with potentially horrific scenarios such as massive poisoning and chaos
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well guys I would say a new false flag is on its way to the USA.

When you read the article it closes with:

"The military source cited by the radio host today was asked this very question. He would merely say that the culture of the U.S. military is changing--half support Obama and the other half are dead-set against him.

His conclusion? There is no way to know for sure if they would obey an order to open fire on ordinary citizens. "

This does not look good...

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
maybe these are troops to help people vote in florida

2nd line

[edit on 13-4-2010 by IandEye]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
www.army.mil...

Consequence Management Response Force to join Army Northern Command

WASHINGTON -- As America remembers the anniversary of the terrorist attacks of 9/11, more than 800 members of a joint response force are preparing for their new mission of responding to CBRNE, or chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and high-yield explosive incidents.

Elements of the force, known as the CBRNE Consequence Management Response Force, or CCMRF, assembled at Fort Stewart, Ga., Sept. 8-19 for a command post exercise called Vibrant Response.

Three brigades form the core of the force: the 1st Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, Fort Stewart; the 1st Medical Brigade, Fort Hood, Texas; and the 82nd Combat Aviation Brigade, Fort Bragg, N.C.

The response force will be assigned on Oct. 1 to U.S. Northern Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Colo., and placed under the operational control of U.S. Army North, Fort Sam Houston, Texas.

This week, Col. Lou Vogler, U.S. Army North's chief of future operations, and Marine Corps Lt. Col. James Shores, director of plans and policy for Joint Task Force Civil Support, participated in a round table interview with online journalists to discuss the force, including its unique mission and training.

"U.S. Army North is the Army component of U.S. Northern Command," said Vogler, "and we're charged with coordinating the federal military response in the land domain for domestic operations or disasters, to include CBRNE."

Vogler said that the response force is a scalable, dedicated force that is prepared to reinforce state and local responders when they request federal assistance. The force's alignment under U.S. NORTHCOM shortens the line of command to increase readiness and responsiveness.

Training is a key element of readying the force for its mission, and Vibrant Response offers the opportunity to train in a realistic scenario before a crisis or incident occurs.

During the exercise, commanders and staff of the force will train, rehearse and exercise - from academic classes to making decisions and executing orders - all to help prepare them for the mission they will assume on Oct. 1, said Vogler.

"It's an opportunity for network building in an unprecedented assignment of forces," said Shores. "DOD always had allocated contingency sourced forces - but this is precedent-setting network building with the forces that we ultimately will go out and execute with. It's an opportunity to get to know our forces, to see them in execution, to mission-orient them and be that much better - to be that much more responsive."

One goal of the exercise is to exercise with partners from the civilian agencies they would support. To that end, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and other interagency representatives are participating to ensure integration with civilian consequence managers who would lead a response, said Vogler.

"The overall federal response builds on the local and state response in accordance with the incident command system and existing plans and processes that are out there," said Vogler. "The response force would supplement local efforts."

The training allows planners and leaders to test and improve upon procedures from previous exercises and training.

When asked how responders were working to eliminate the communications difficulties of 9/11, Shores said that frequency management planning is a part of that training effort, and those issues are a part of the planning process.

Both Vogler and Shores reiterated the importance of training and planning to the success of the response force.

"We at Army North as the joint force land component command of NORTHCOM, and Joint Task Force Civil Support, as the standing CBRNE response headquarters, take this mission very seriously," said Vogler. "The assignment of the CCMRF just makes us that much more prepared in terms of having standing relationships and an ability to train with a specific force full-time, under the control of NORTHCOM, to ensure we are ready to respond. The force has always been in place, but now the relationships are closer than ever."

"This type of planning and coordination and training is a priority both in our headquarters and at NORTHCOM, as we understand our responsibilities to be ready should the requirement arise, God forbid," said Vogler.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IandEye

It seems every time they plan a false flag they move assets into place ahead of time. This may just be what this is.

Caution Tyranny is Here!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This honestly sounds like Rome is building up their army within. What are we becoming a militia based country now? Now we have fear within the state itself. It seems like the united states can not control their own people any more. I don't like it because the truth of the matter is that the white men don't like a black president. That is true enough for me

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ok, I was with you , reading the article thinking, oh these people wont be needed, why are they doing this, then I see this crap:

It is highly unlikely that these citizens would ever initiate armed conflict of any kind. In their view, gun rights are for self-defense--and for defense against tyrannical government, which our Founders regarded as the most dangerous force on earth.

However, it has become clear that other groups may well initiate violence in order to start an 'incident' that would give Obama and a rogue Congress a reason to implement martial law, confiscate the citizens' guns, enforce curfews, and suspend all future elections until such time as it is deemed 'safe' to proceed with human liberty as encapsulated in the right to vote.

So, the article turns into something saying that groups other then the tea party groups 'may well initiate violence' as a way to get martial law going. All leading to the end result of postponing elections. I think not sir...or madam. If anything, I'm sick of all the holdups that have already been going on and I'm sure many other people are too.

We're not the ones even out their picketing in force right now. Holding up signs with pictures of guns on them.
From the article in reference to the dems losing the house:

And there are Leftwing groups in this country that would use whatever means necessary to prevent that from happening.

What?!? The article started with a point and then dissolved into this lameness.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Sounds like more fat cat worries "we the people" have had enough...
but here they are worried about a few hillbillies causing a ruckus when right here and now Americans are under attack or our southern borders
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Need to pull there heads out and see what real trouble looks like

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if any military exercises are planned for the immediate future that involves a nuclear device going off in a major city?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. "

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

"No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms."
Thomas Jefferson
b. April 13, 1743
d. July 4. 1826

I am scared of my Government.

Edit to add DOB

[edit on 13-4-2010 by SWCCFAN]

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Heh, you got to love The Examiner:

This afternoon a local radio talk show host reported that he had been in contact with a member of the military. This military source stated that the armed forces have been alerted to the strong possibility that civil unrest may occur in the United States this summer, prior to the midterm elections of 2010.

From this guy's blog: thelibertysphere.blogspot.com...

Aaaand these guys: irate-nation.com...

Well, if some unidentified source on some unidentified radio show said it and someone blogged it I better start being appropriately afraid.

This stuff would be comical if it didn't have the potential of being self manifesting.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I truly believe race has very little to do with this. Slavery was used as a historical reason for the civil war, when in reality it was more about states rights and the south trying keeping federal power in check.

Now the shadow government has played the ultimate race card by having a non-white president, and will be able to use this to cover the real issues this country is currently facing, blaming any civil unrest on race issues and taking the focus off the fact that our Republic was usurped over 100 years ago. Sure there are some racists out there, but race has very little to do with what is actually wrong in this country, in my opinion.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It wouldn't matter if he were Chinese. This fervor in the country and this Govts. reactions to it have been coming for sometime now and for many administrations. This is not left right. black white, conservative liberal this is about the peoples struggle against tyranny. It is a Biblical struggle and it has spanned all time and crossed every nation.

The founding fathers were geniuses on this subject even then and that is why it has been said "That the tree of Liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants".

You can, but would be very remiss in attempting to minimalize this to predjudice or party line differences. This is about Good vs. Evil, Right vs. Wrong Plain and simple.

Some people see the writing on the wall and they are not ready to let it come to the point where it invariably is heading, the place that it always ends up as evidenced through history. Tyranny is in our backyard yet again and the tree is thirsty.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Well you can't say the founders didn't warn us...

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

I know they are rolling in their graves as we speak.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
WWJFKD and SWCCFAN good points.

Something is going to get messy soon and liberty will prevail.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I see many problems with america. Name the top 5. We don't even have to talk politics. Nwo can be one of them

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on Tue Apr 13 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Judohawk

As much as we hope and pray for a peaceful outcome; I can't see that happening.

We had the Restore America Plan and the Contenental Congress 2009 that have demanded redress.

The RAP sent letters out to the 50 Governors on March 29 and the CC 2009 Is in process of a simular action with the Articles of Freedom.

So the Game is now wait and see.

But to learn a lesson from our own history the Declaration of Independence didn't work either. Blood Shead was it's result.

Will History Repeat?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Has nothing to do with the "white man" not liking the "black" president. I'm sure there are many black americans, mexican americans that are equally upset about the "black" president duping everyone into his lies. Drop the race card. Militias are in the constitution as a right of the people.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bigshow

You are Correct! A tyrant is a Tyrant is a Tyrant is a Tyrant end of story its not an issue of race. Its an issue of right verses wrong and good verses evil!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The examiner is about as reliable as what you could read off toilet paper after wiping your a@@....

80,000 troops...WOW...they could...well lets see, take over Ft. Stewart...after that they are outnumbers 450 to 1....just another BS attempt to get the worry warts worried...and I am sure its working.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join