It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special army unit ready to be deployed on American soil just before Nov. elections

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
This honestly sounds like Rome is building up their army within. What are we becoming a militia based country now? Now we have fear within the state itself. It seems like the united states can not control their own people any more. I don't like it because the truth of the matter is that the white men don't like a black president. That is true enough for me

Your fellow Americans will never accept a Marxist tyrant who in the Soviet tradition appoints an army of his own Czars, uses the Constitution as a dorrmat, and actively assists with the debut of a New World Order at the expense of the American People, one which is predicated on the usurpation of American sovereignty, that which we all (you included) cherish with all our heart and moral goodness.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Here's a somewhat long article, but well worth reading, about the slow dictatorial buildup in the U.S.

"The Wake Up Call...Shattering Denial"
Contributed by Anonymous (Editor)
Monday, April 12, 2010 12:54

______beforeitsnews/news/32106/The_Wake_Up_Call...Shattering_Denial.html

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
we'lll wake up before we have a king rule us....

American instint.. Bethrawls the contemt of courtship to one oman's idea.. fear not in the contrepts or cohesion of one mans wordsmith ability we still live in a land free.. the fight comes when the hardship is focused on greed.. period.. For the is the and is the relic of freedom..

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
A similar story in the Army Times came out shortly before the 2008 presidential election as well.

www.armytimes.com...

I guess this is becoming standard procedure for US elections. It's getting a little old.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
willing to bet when we are aware we will pull together as a team..

good night god bless and alll that happy crap..

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs
A similar story in the Army Times came out shortly before the 2008 presidential election as well.

www.armytimes.com...

I guess this is becoming standard procedure for US elections. It's getting a little old.

Everybody seems to have forgotton NORTHCOM, except DogsDogsDogs. Thanks for posting the link, That's the article where I first read about what they were up to back in 2008.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I thought posse comitatus was repealed under Bush...

And yea, our rights have been suspended.

You havent heard about the new and fun Constitution Free-Zone... Its really cool. Theres even vids online showing boarder agents using it at stops... YA know Feds...

Anywhere in ConUS... Continental US... Within 100 miles of our natural boarders is Constitution Free now.

Some like to say this doesnt exist... But it does. 2 out of 3 Americans live within this area of the NewAmerika.

Why do you think Posse Comitatus would be suspended, or the Patriot Act, or Future Attributes Screening Technology through DHS were all created?

For us silly goof...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

This honestly sounds like Rome is building up their army within. What are we becoming a militia based country now? Now we have fear within the state itself. It seems like the united states can not control their own people any more. I don't like it because the truth of the matter is that the white men don't like a black president. That is true enough for me

Really? This is what your conclusion is? Deny Ignorance.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'd question the auth. of this article but I also would completely not be shocked whatsoever. The U.S is 100% capable of doing something along the lines of this. Look at the documented plans of terror within operation northwoods and rex-89. The funny thing about the whole deal is know one is doing anything to question the gov!!

Read this good editorial about how Americans have become to apathetic to function.

Apple Corp is Ruining America!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
what bugs the crap outta me is
they send 80K troops in for this event
and wont lift a finger on the Mexican border.

They'd rather harass Americans than illegal aliens
or the Drug Cartels. Who's the bigger threat???

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Please change your handle. The sound of of JFK spinning in his grave every night keeps me from sleeping. To the Mods: please delete this post, but let it linger enough to make a point.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
this is posted for the "special" army soldiers.

a few things to think about....

How will you feel if deployed to your home state, county, or city?

Could you...locked and loaded...flip off that safety....aim...fire.....at someone you you just might know?

Are all the vaccinations, training, pay, ego, etc. worth more to you than harming your fellow man, woman, or child?

Where will you be when all is done?

Will you listen to "others" or do what you think is right?

.......special?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
[edit on 14-4-2010 by haterproof]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Here's a link to the Department of Defense Active Duty Military Personnel Strengths By Regional Area and by Country as of December 31, 2009:

siadapp.dmdc.osd.mil...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The boarder is open for a reason. Our Social Security was already intergrated with Mexicos. The documents is online at scrib I believe thats where I got it.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by WWJFKD

Please change your handle. The sound of of JFK spinning in his grave every night keeps me from sleeping. To the Mods: please delete this post, but let it linger enough to make a point.

Wow! a lot of thought went into that off topic post. Didn't I make your ignore list? Wouldn't want to interrupt your sleep.

Please Mods don't delete it, let it linger to "make a point"

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable"

John Fitzgerald Kennedy

[edit on 14-4-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

JFK knew there were Russian missiles in Cuba and kept the country from freaking out. You knew nothing was happening in Vancouver and did your best to incite panic. Admittedly, off topic, but ... can you blame me?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There will always be politcal discontent and some fraud in any election. This years election is going to be very heated, and a politcal three way fight between the democrats, the republicans and the independent parties. However, any use of military force during an election, no matter how well meaning the government may find that using military troops in an area that has no emergency would hassen an armed conflict as it would be a spark that would make the public outcry far greater.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Now I remember you.... Enough said - Back on topic.

2nd line

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I don't like it because the truth of the matter is that the white men don't like a black president. That is true enough for me

Bingo.

The last US President lied in order to gain support for a war that cost this country thousands of lives, not to mentioned so many more Iraqi lives but even then the level of vitriol wasn't close to what we see now.

Sadly, too many in this country cannot stand to see anything but a white male in the OVAL Office.

They claim they act out of a sense of Patriotism but their racist motivations cannot be hidden. Eventually, they expose themselves for what they truly are.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Avamarguy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join