It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special army unit ready to be deployed on American soil just before Nov. elections

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I don't see what is going on here to cause us to get excited...I think some people are just pulling this from their arrses...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So... 420,000 troops stationed in the US in 2008, for civil unrest... Now 80,000 more, for the same thing...

YEa, I guess they have to huh, what with everybody in every group or walk of life living in Amerika is now deemed an enemy to the State, and a domestic terrorist.

Youve been warned people... Theyre bringing in the military to deal with us...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
This honestly sounds like Rome is building up their army within. What are we becoming a militia based country now? Now we have fear within the state itself. It seems like the united states can not control their own people any more. I don't like it because the truth of the matter is that the white men don't like a black president. That is true enough for me

I don't like it because the truth of the matter is that the white men don't like a black president. That is true enough for me

Really? How noble of you to call all of us racist! MLK admonished us to judge a man by the content of his character-not the color of his skin.

This dude could be as white as I am and he would still be a danger to our Republic!

You libs (that is true enough for me) seem to be the first to pull the race card out.

FYI, I was a supporter of Alan Keyes and JC Watts. The only thing that made me question my choice was some of their statements. I had PRAYED that JC would have ran for president. The only thing that made me question JC was he seemed to be backing Obama.

Go troll somewhere else dude.

[edit on 13/4/10 by felonius]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrCrowley
The exaimer is something to look at but combined with this below UHMM ?

www.army.mil...

www.govtrack.us...

The stated purpose of the “national emergency centers” is to provide “temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster.” In actuality, what we are dealing with are FEMA internment camps. HR 645 states that the camps can be used to “meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.”

There has been virtually no press coverage of HR 645.

These “civilian facilities” on US military bases are to be established in cooperation with the US Military. Modeled on Guantanamo, what we are dealing with is the militarization of FEMA internment facilities.

Once a person is arrested and interned in a FEMA camp located on a military base, that person would in all likelihood, under a national emergency, fall under the de facto jurisdiction of the Military: civilian justice and law enforcement including habeas corpus would no longer apply.

HR 645 bears a direct relationship to the economic crisis and the likelihood of mass protests across America. It constitutes a further move to militarize civilian law enforcement, repealing the Posse Comitatus Act. ”

With all due respect brother,

They gotta get us there first
That will be about as easy as holding a cat by the tail with one hand, holding a rattle snake in the other, holding a bag up with your teeth and trying to get BOTH in the bag....WITHOUT INJURING YOURSELF

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

I appreciate that Cav - I really do more than you know, guys like you remind me what I was like when I served. It begs the question, seeing the things that are happening and the measures that are being put in place - Each side pushing the other, the economy tanking making the Weimar Republic not so impossible to believe.

How did the average German military troop become a Nazi? This is the question that defies me. How did these God fearing, family men do what they did to there fellow countrymen? Yes we all know many Jews were killed in atrocities but a good many Germans were killed who didn't agree with what they saw happening in that rogue Government.

I'm not suggesting this is the same thing we are seeing here but all of this posturing and the events taking place are eerily familiar. What assurances "historically" do we have that you will not act against your fellow man.

Videos of the G20 in Pittsburgh suggest we have great reason to hold our supposed "protectors" suspect. Why should we believe otherwise?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hhhhmmm...

Posse Comitatus?

... WTF?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Oh yay, more examiner articles on the front page...yippee

I am seriously going to start posting articles from Mad Magazine here...if fake news is what this site truely wants.

Perhaps not...Mad has more credibility than the Examiner.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975
The examiner is about as reliable as what you could read off toilet paper after wiping your a@@....

80,000 troops...WOW...they could...well lets see, take over Ft. Stewart...after that they are outnumbers 450 to 1....just another BS attempt to get the worry warts worried...and I am sure its working.

you'd be amaze at how reliable the information you can get looking at the stuff on the toilet paper after wiping your arse.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
Hhhhmmm...

Posse Comitatus?

... WTF?

all our other rights have been suspended :::::>
why not that one too ???

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
80k foot troops is nothing to get concerned about. But what happens when that's combined with heavy armored vehicles, helicopters and air support?

I have yet to see someone bring up this point of view.

How does the average citizen immobilize an armor or helicopter?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Hhhhmmm...

Posse Comitatus?

... WTF?

why not that one too ???

Not "all our other rights" have been suspended. The government knows they can't violate Posse Comitatus; every militia in the country would be there to happily greet them. 80k troops are no match for the well-trained militias of this country. 80 million is a different story.

Anyway, if it is National Guard that's okay. They can and have been deployed in emergencies. If I see a platoon of Marines or Army walking down my street, we got a big problem.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I smell a Coup d'état, if thee government even attempts something that stupid..

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer
80k foot troops is nothing to get concerned about. But what happens when that's combined with heavy armored vehicles, helicopters and air support?

I have yet to see someone bring up this point of view.

Nice point. In the era of modern warfare, our military is a forerunner. Even the militias would be wiped out by airstrikes, artillery bombardment, and tanks. I mean... effing TANKS. Sure, our militias have RPG's and grenades, but effing TANKS, man!!

We would be screwed

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
ok, here's some numbers for ya
I'm only including the estimated 80,000
for this exercise

roughly around 18,000 polling stations
nationwide. That's roughly around
4-5 soldiers per voting station.
Or they could just crowd up at the big
voting stations (metropolis, avg 2 per state) with
about 8,000 each OR 4,000 troops in 4
large cities.

Then you could add ur state mounties
about 2 per voting station and local LE
about 4-5. with all that manpower, ur looking
at about 10-12 per voting station on avg.
Bigger ones might be upwards of 20.

Im just guessing as I dont know their deployment
plans.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Hhhhmmm...

Posse Comitatus?

... WTF?

why not that one too ???

ALL of our rights have been suspended? How the hell did I miss that? I mean, I have lived here a very long time and you'd think I would know it if I had no rights.

I seem to have the very same rights I have always had. Why I haven't even noticed that the Military was occupying our streets! I have SIMPLY got to start paying closer attention!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Avamarguy]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
nevermind

[edit on 13-4-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I dont buy it...

The generals sworn to protect the CONSTITUTION, will question stuff like this..

Oh yea they exist...

the world is screwed up but I am pretty sure americans, will not be beating on americans in 2010.... Over VOTES...

just saying..

generals care about their troops as not sure if they are all brainwashed...
ahemm.. I can almost say it with certainty...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
There are no coincidences when it comes to our government. They know what's coming, and they will certainly be ready. If the civil unrest doesn't start on it's own, they'll help it out. Do you remember the term"long hot summer"? it's going to get hot around here, and the fall will equally be cooking.

The Feds are basically telling you what they're going to do. These commanders are probably itching to get some real world action to see if their boys will shoot their own kind.

All the what if's you've been thinking about for a long time, will soon come to pass. That bad feeling you have in the pit of your gut is your instinct talking to you. it's smarter than you think. Don't be fooled by the notion that, "oh that could never happen here". Yes it can, and yes it will.

Remember what the Osama administration said a couple times, "never let a good crisis go to waste". They haven't forgot that, have you?? get your act together, and get ready, it's going to be a fun packed year.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer

Armor burns to a crisp

if u hit a rear rotor wheel on a helicopter with 10-12 bullets
its going down, see Black Hawk Down movie. Side shot
is best as u have full view of the rotors.

The Last Castle movie, they used an object expelled
from a water cannon tied with a chain to the skids
of the chopper so the chopper could not maneuver.

There are ways of doing anything

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
So... 420,000 troops stationed in the US in 2008, for civil unrest...

That's the NORTHCOM thing I mentioned a while back in the thread that no-one seemed to notice.

[edit on 4/13/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join