It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special army unit ready to be deployed on American soil just before Nov. elections

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
They are going to fix the elections with their electronic voting machines. THen when we all freak out because we know we where robbed, they will call the dogs on us. But the dogs, will turn and bite the hand that feeds them, you just watch

Plato said,

No evil can happen to a good man, neither in life nor after death.

The people have always some champion whom they set over them and nurse into greatness. ...This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by AmenStop]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

That was an awesome article. Thank you so much for the link. I just spend 30min at work reading it instead of working! It makes sense now why the US is not doing anything about Mexico crossing our borders. Amazing read thank you. I'll stop now so I don't derail the thread. Everyone should read this story it is absolutely pertinent to what is being talked about in OP.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Give up your guns, bow down and kiss the ring. We did long before we had any idea what the new world order is or could be. I believe America is the last hurdle before the western world is completely crushed.

Where is this leading? I am confused, we are lead to believe that high up people in the U.S.A are pulling the strings but it seems to me the U.S are SQUAT in the grand scheme of things.

Where is this sh!t leading? I want to know!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Damn it!!! AAAAARGGGHHH.

Someone brought race into this thread! Fok you man, fok you and your racist derailment. Anyone with half a brain realises that Obama was voted for by people of all races, racists are now a minority(anyone who plays the race card is obviously racist imo).

How dare people here taint the validity of debate with racist conertations. I am so frackin dissapointed. Take your racist views elsewhere, join the KKK, join the black panthers etc GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I find this article highly suspect as the 1HBCT, 3rd ID is currently deployed in Iraq. Most of the troops who call Ft Stewart home are deployed. A quick internet search shows that this kind of article has been making the rounds for well over a year.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
80,000 vs. 300,000,000..... Nope not worried.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
Reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

That was an awesome article. Thank you so much for the link. I just spend 30min at work reading it instead of working! It makes sense now why the US is not doing anything about Mexico crossing our borders. Amazing read thank you. I'll stop now so I don't derail the thread. Everyone should read this story it is absolutely pertinent to what is being talked about in OP.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I'll repost the link here for those who don't want to go searching through the back pages in the thread:

"The Wake Up Call...Shattering Denial"
Contributed by Anonymous (Editor)
Monday, April 12, 2010 12:54
______beforeitsnews/news/32106/The_Wake_Up_Call...Shattering_Denial.html

[edit on 4/14/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
THOSE WHO CANNOT LEARN FROM HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT.

Out of the article..

I suggest all members read this material, its pretty unbiased and just facts...

I just love watching people in the grocery store on their cell phones oblivious to the powers that be...

Pure def. of sheeple..

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This paranoia is driven by legitimate fears of a growing and expanding government... It is logical to assume that at some point the federal government will become so powerful that the will of the people will become entirely irrelevant, as the current administration and congress have boldly shown us, they really don't care what we the people think.

Obama doesn't care if he is only a one term president, because he only needed one.

It is worth noting that there was an equally dangerous expansion of government under the former Bush administration.

Interesting, perhaps dangerous times lie ahead.

Most will wake up when it is far to late to matter.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Yes I agree the sheep are still sleeping as the wolves continue to steal their childrens future. However there is a great awakening coming very soon.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

How would we know the vote was rigged. It is easy to rig because we don't know what one another really voted.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
There were those within the German population that correctly argued that Hitler's policies would create a terrible outcome for their nation. There were, however, other German citizens who argued that Hitler would bring success and victory to their nation.

As in most cases, the key is to know which people to listen to, even when they are in a minority.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I just read the link. Dissenter's are terrorist's. Well, short of revolt, nothing to be done. Guess that's what the Taliban and Al Quaeda supporters did. That's why they are terrorists- cause they rebelled against an oil pipeline through their country. I feel bad for them now. Not to be confused with sympathizing with their cause for all those trolling on behalf of big oil--Homeland Security are you understanding me. I just understand the "enemy" a little more.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
what's the point of a gun if the tyranny is using legal means to enslave you. they seek to control you not with an armed invasion, but by slowing infiltrating the senate, the congress and the presidency. the way they will control you will be on a local level that effects you directly. you should be worried more about your mayor, councilmen, state senators and governors than the president. you'll find your self fully armed and standing guard but completely blind because they'll just dig a tunnel under you or flow around like water flows around a rock in a river. they'll laugh at the heavily armed yokels because they're completely oblivious to the fact that they've been conquered and are defending against an enemy that has already defeated them. they're so completely absorbed with their rights to bear arms that they've forgotten that a weapon is a tool, one tool in an arsenal against tyranny, that can only be used in certain circumstances, such as an armed revolution. they are not using guns but lies and deceit. money and wealth are their weapons. one of the most effective weapons against such attacks, the media, has all ready been bought off and are almost bordering on a joke. there are no serious reporters, they are all living the high life drinking champagne and joking with the same people they should be at war with. this is the climb of a slow death.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
it dose not mater when or why but that someday the people will wake up and on that day the line will be drawn the question you have to ask yourselfs is what side are you on and are you ready for what is to come

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Some of you people really do think that the two political parties are actually one. That is insane.

The Left has played you. And the race card was part of their strategy.

Just stop for a moment and think about it.... A) Republicans and Democrats are really on the same team. B) We can tune out and just let them do their thing. C) The Left gains power because you thought it didn't matter and that the two parties were on the same team.

The ''it don't matter'' strategy has you beat.

Believe me, the two sides are at war. It is a long slow war of ideologies fighting within the rules of the system. And one side is not looking out for your best interests.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
80,000 vs. 300,000,000..... Nope not worried.

The 80 000 is just the beginning. Many from the 220 000 000 will change side and fight with the 80 000. After they have been fed the right politics.

The majority of the population in US dont even know whats going on. If you took this information out into the streets most people would look strangely at you. Conspiracy wacko is what their thoughts would be.

If the majority of the American population knew what was going on. There wouldn't be a war in Iraq. The Iraqi war is a good indication that the American population is easily fooled and controlled.

This can happen and probably will.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Very good article,star for you for posting it!
I'm a baby boomer and I'm wondering what
my "retirement" package will be.I keep hearing
about guillotines and fema camps.I think this
is the retirement package,TPTB,intend for us baby
boomers.
I am also a gun owner,a fundamental christian
and a patriot.I will not accept the real id or get
the chip.I suppose this labels me as a domestic
terrorist.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
~Forget it, just read my next post~

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Signals]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
COME ON people the source on the OP (no offense SWCCFAN) is complete

CRAP

It's probably Sorcha Faal's favorite site.

I want my flag back.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join