It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I smell revolution around the corner Something seems to be brewing under the surface we dont see yet

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here's a companion video to the one posted.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Do you think this is something new?

en.wikipedia.org...

In the second half of the decade, young people began to revolt against the conservative norms of the time, as well as remove themselves from mainstream liberalism, in particular the high level of materialism which was so common during the era. This created a "counterculture" that sparked a social revolution throughout much of the western world. It began in the United States as a reaction against the conservatism and social conformity of the 1950s, and the US government's extensive military intervention in Vietnam. The youth involved in the popular social aspects of the movement became known as hippies. These groups created a movement toward liberation in society, including the sexual revolution, questioning authority and government, and demanding more freedoms and rights for women and minorities. The Underground Press, a widespread, eclectic collection of newspapers served as a unifying medium for the counterculture. The movement was also marked by the first widespread, socially accepted drug use (including '___' and marijuana) and psychedelic music.

Sound familiar?

Listen, the United States culture is one of Revolution, we go through these from time to time and it's time honored. Kinda like the US's tradition of getting into war. This country averages a war every 20 years.

I mean seriously, look at this..

americanhistory.about.com...

As a nation, we like to fight.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
You are absolutely correct in your take on things. What you are seeing is what millions of Americans are seeing. We have a Federal government that is obviously taking their orders from some elites from above. After a while, things speak for themselves. I mean really, does anyone believe the crap the MSM puts out every night? What recovery, I don't see no stinking recovery.

One reason the feeling that something is about to break open, is because it is, and the government knows it. The truth speaks for itself, and it's been talking real loud lately. More Americans are waking up everyday and saying one big WTF?

I think people are just waiting for a good reason to go postal. it won't be pretty when it happens, but that's what the Feds want. if trouble doesn't start on it's own, they'll help it out a little. You can bet on that.

get your house in order. if you don't make some basic preps for trouble that's coming, then you deserve what happens to you. Can you just imagine if all that extended unemployment insurance benefit got cutoff at one time? Just get ready, the government is......

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Thanks for posting.
I fully agree as I see this coming sometime soon.

I see it as well overdue too. Remember the gas prices were almost and $5.00 a gallon... very few people even protested or spoke up against this. I did but didn't have enough people to back me... I was amazed.
I think finally people are waking up! Or at least some of them.

If we don't now it will be too late, unless those people are really that happy with what is going on.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

While I am not a religious person myself due to the rampant
corruption that surrounds it and most other human endeavors,
I do like one of their catch phrases.

If 10% if enough for god, it is enough for the government.

700+ bases in 130+ countries ???

39 million ppl on foodstamps ?

We have 10's of thousands of churches, and 100's of
coliseums.

Bread and Circuses ?

TV, the circus maximus ?

Our government buildings look much like those in Rome
of old, and we act like the new Rome ?

In the US senate we have the symbols of fascism hanging
on the walls ? [ Fasces ]

Fascist Flag

Fasces in the US senate

The true layers of taxes, fees, licenses, permits, etc has
crossed north of the 175 and counting line ?

The cost of all goods and services are taxed many times
before you hiding the true tax burden in higher prices ?

The federal reserve is as federal as federal express ?

The federal reserve was designed on jekyll island by a
bunch of financial pirates like the ones that just ripped
off trillions from the pension and retirement funds of millions ?

Jekyll Island - Birthplace of the Federal Reserve

As has been said many times throughout history...

Good deeds are done in the light of day.

They want the revolution to come and plan to turn our
military and police against us, and if they will not comply
then it will be blue helmets.

So I say do as Gandhi did and stop using their systems,
stop buying their products, and start anew via coops
and not for profits and totally bypass their system little
by little and ....

Starve the Beast.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by jinx880101

Your absolutely right. that is scary. why the majority wont stand up to the minority.

fear? brainwashed? hopeless?

I think it is very much like a quote from Lord of the Rings.

I feel it in the Earth, I feel it in the Air, I feel it in the Water.

GMO foods, flouride, aspartame, dna damaged corn syrup
laced with mercury, seeds gene spliced with viruses to make
it immune to the step child of agent orange.

The laundry list of lies and deception, the government workers
being silenced like Sibel Edmonds.

Sibel Edmonds

Some silenced more forcefully such as John P. O'neill.

John P. O'neill

Most of Europe has abandoned flouride in their water,
why is that ???

Flouride facts

In December 2009 Codex Alimentarious passed and 170 nations
around the world who banned 7 of the 9 persistent poisons
from being used got to see them shoved down their throats
by a trade commission.

The Georgia Guidestones, the book Ecoscience, it all starts to
make sense and it is all there as plain as dayy for all to see,
but most are blissfully hypnotized by their MSM.

Prepare peacfully, but prepare accordingly,

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by seangkt
There will never be another revolution. There are a large of amount of people who have let paranoia take over their mind and would love the idea of a revolution but no one will do anything. The only revolution taking place today is the millions of fingers aimed at the government blaming them for anything they can.

It must give you great comfort knowing you are always right.

Then again maybe you are like me and occasionally find
yourself in error.

We will see a major change here in the US, and it depends on
many factors on whether or not it will be violent.

I'd really like it to go the way Gandhi did in India, but even that
saw thousands killed.

All it takes for violence to break out is one James Earl Ray, or
some other nut job fly "another" small plane into ...
"just the right building".

Then you just might see something north of peaceful change.

This country has 700+ bases in 130+ countries and you think
that violence is not on the table ?

I find that quite humorous.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
You didn't have a revolution during the Great Depression. Things were alot worse then.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Tykonos]

The ppl believed what they read in the newspapers.

Now with the internet the independent news outlets have exposed
them as being total lying frauds such as what occurred with
the global warming emails out the CLU.

Once the ppl realize they are being deceived in totality it
is hard to get their trust back.

That is also why a lot of news outlets are tanking and having
huge layoffs and selling themselves to other agencies.

The internet is the soap box of the ppl, and its voice carries to
all corners of the world.

For a short while longer...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

S&F Ugie1028 Great thread
I agree a revolution is going to happened and we can thank the internet for waking up the mass populations. This country cannot continue down this road for very long. When you take away peoples necessities, you are going to have problems.

This country is going down hill rapidly the unemployment numbers have never been this high before. Then you have a thread on ATS that show 33 states are going broke and cannot pay for unemployment, this will bring chaos, what are people to do.

You are right about our government they could give a flip about you and me, they have proved it time and time again they are only in for the money their specials interests that helped placed them in office the first place.

Show me an election that is not rigged and I will show you pink space aliens on the moon.
The problem is everything has become so corrupt that it is every man for him or herself.

Something else that is lacking that will cause a revolution, and sadly that is our government and military accountability, there are none. People are waking up to this fact and they are sick of it. This is not the United States that I was raised in.

The United States I was raised in had accountability, and supported the Constitution.
The United States I was raised in did not fly our airplanes into our building and murder over 3,000 American citizens and blamed a foreign country that had nothing to do with 911 in the first place. The lies are out the bag, and people are waking up and they are getting mad as hell.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by impressme]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
Congratulations America, you are conducting what might be the laziest "revolution" of all time... all talk and no game being cultivated by coach potatoes soaking up what the media tells them.

Laptops didnt exist during the 18th or 19th centuries. People seem to think this is some game but its not. I'd bet my bottom dollar these folks would not leave the comfort of their own homes to start this revolution. I mean to be frank I find it alittle embarrassing on their behalf. What kind of revolution sits around the computer all day?

Im just saying that you are not getting anywhere posting thread after thread regarding these revolution fantasies. For petes sakes we are adults here!

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Hush little baby dont say a word........

Now imagine a government saying this to you over and over again. Welcome to paradise and the home of the apathetic. We will not see the truth until it is to late and they have bet the bank on this very fact. All you can do is watch over your own backyard I fear the nation will be cut of life support soon. The arrow that pierced the heart of America left the quiver many years ago and we are just to arrogant to except it.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Where are you getting corporate anarchy from? The Constitution doesn't matter now if no one is following the rules as you state. I'm sorry, a document is not infallible. Sitting there talking about it isn't going to make anyone follow it. It doesn't address any of the new forms of technology that have arisen in the last 100 years. Where do people get this idea that if you think the constitution might be a bit outdated you want corporate rule and enforced child rape or something? It's just stupid.

I'm not getting corporate anarchy from anywhere. The GOVERNMENT is getting corporate anarchy from corporations who follow the rules they write for them self which happens because the US constitution is ignored. Get it?

The constitution isn't perfect but if it were actually followed it would be an 11 million light year advancement in government compared to what we've got today in the USA and frankly in most countries as well.

There are no forms of technology that have been developed over the last 100 years that affect the constitution in any way so far as I know. Please do enlighten me about which technologies have anything to do with it. Perhaps you want some sort of privacy amendment?

The corporations are in control because the document you think should be thrown out, the US constitution, is no longer being enforced. And that is a bad thing is it not? Therefore by starting to enforce that document again we solve the problem of an out-of-control federal government. Do you disagree with that?

The constitution matters a lot because its sets the rules for the federal government to follow. And since the government starting ignored them completely in the 1910's, American's freedom has been slowly destroyed over the past 100 years to the point where America is no longer a free country. You don't seem to have a problem with that. Just say that you have no value for freedom and liberty and you're ridiculous comment about the constitution not mattering will all make sense.

The constitution represented thousands of years of evolution of government. The corporate anarchy that has developed represents a hundred years of devolution. Its a pity you can't recognize the growing fascism right in front of your face.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I believe your right, things cant just go on like this forever. More and more are waking up. Just look at the UNDERGROUND hip-hop scene (not the mainstream bull#), more and more artists are talking about nwo, illuminati and various other stuff going on.

To be honest, I'd prefer a collapse/revolution istead of living like we do today.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by martinasdf]

[edit on 14-4-2010 by martinasdf]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
.Just say that you have no value for freedom and liberty and you're ridiculous comment about the constitution not mattering will all make sense.

The constitution represented thousands of years of evolution of government. The corporate anarchy that has developed represents a hundred years of devolution. Its a pity you can't recognize the growing fascism right in front of your face.

Is there something tripped off in your head that makes you unable to think? All you can do is just jump to conclusions? Simply because I state perhaps the document is an antique and we need a stronger one doesn't mean that all of a sudden I don't like freedom or I want you to be continually raped by hippos. Just calm down.

Simply because I'm for a stronger document doesn't mean I don't recognize "the fascism" or think something isn't wrong. You are just one of many people who see anyone who disagrees with the premise of this thread as somehow evil.

The truth of the matter is there will be no revolution. Most of you are all talk and you don't even know what you are talking about. You just complain but you have no idea where to point your rage. You have no idea what or who you should be fighting. I haven't seen one person spell that out. It's all just vanity with no plan. And what do you people propose to replace the government with? And what is going to ensure you are somehow different from them? What is to ensure you won't abuse all the people you dislike? Why should anyone trust you or listen you? You do realize there is a sizable portion of this country who won't agree with you? What do you propose to do with them? Spit in their face and kill them all?

[

[edit on 14-4-2010 by antonia]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You yanks on this site are always preaching revolution... Its just a sounding board of frustration about your government.. But do you realise that if you did you would have NATO troops or UN troops on you before you could blink? At the behest of your government??

They have you by the balls...

But most of the talk here is done by internet warriors anyway.. None of you have the ball to come through..

Truth is... If you yanks started.. Then you would get back up by your cousins

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
In case someone has not pointed this out:

What we really need is a "free energy" revolution. Lets pretend there is a revolt. The PTB is going to shut off oil to control the serfs.

"Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control people" Henry Kissinger 1970

Oil is the largest commodity in the world. It has become the "Reserve" backing the currency. Remember when the U.S. went off the gold standard & the oil economy started in the 70's. Kissinger literally created OPEC to accomplish this.

People of America were independent, before the automobile, because they had 20 acres, could grow all their food, and had to make their own supply of energy to feed their horses.

Today everyone is Dependant on oil.

Much of the political power Washington has gained comes from control of oil.

If we had free energy we could keep most of our wealth, and reverse the slippery slope towards despotism.

Is it any wonder why the Oil Oligarchs along with the CIA are working so hard to suppress energy inventions ??

If you want to take away the power of the megalomaniacs, who seek to enslave humanity, find or help someone bring forth "free energy".

[edit on 14-4-2010 by zzombie]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have read most of this thread and there appears to be many reasons people in the USA are truly frustrated, demoralised and in fear of a number of possible areas.
I think these are all true and simply put, the truth is not the fact that a fact is, it is however the perception of the individual and to him/her this is the truth, whatever it is that his/her perception holds about any event or possibility.

On the back of the above stated, herewith my 2 cents worth.
What about a disclosure of extratarestrial life with much pointing in that direction soon. Now....couple that with a then fact (should disclosure take place) that ordinary people have been lied to for 70 odd years on top of all the mentioned issues in this thread, ....that would be cause and I think a strong reason for uprising, simply because no one then in government could be trusted, would be the perception out there and how if that is the perception can any of the problems then be solved by people leading the USA who are not trusted. Importantly here not trusted on the republican or democratic side. Time will tell !

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Yeah, when was the last time England had a revolution? Aren't you guys overdue too?

Hell maybe all the NATO countries will revolt all at once. Then who's going to be ganging up on who?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Nice Ugie, After I linked you guys in mutter to that song 89709817204817 times you finally used it in a post!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Dude.. to be honest... The whole world is waiting on America.... You guys lead the way coz you have always been the ones to save us all in th eyes of holiywood... Even from aliens......lol...

Seriously.... I have to say... If NATO invaded at the behest of your government... I and my family would NEVER fire on my family... Coz thats what you are.... Brothers and sisters... Gotta say its hard to look at those gorgeous sisters as sisters... lol... But Gods women...

Anyway.... Ameica... My life is yours..... Amen.....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join