It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien-gods and Atlantean warriors in Meso-American civilizations.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by Ridhya

Votan = Wotan = Odin. Should be obvious.

Now, dont shoot the messenger, but a racist pagan I talked to believed that non-white people were descended from 'the Giants', that is the Jotunn, of Norse mythology.

ALSO, when Ptolemy (Greek explorer) went up to Britain and then beyond, he mentioned that he was in Thule. Thule is generally considered to be Norway.

Hmmmm, I don't know where you came from, but in Spanish, "Votan" nor even sounds like "Odin", and the Aztec myths report a caucasian like humanoid that came from the East in a "COSMIC BOAT". What seems an OBVIOUS reference to aerial vehicles. If there was any contact between nordic vikings and latin american tribes, I really doubt the vikings arrived here in flying boats...
Plus the idiom Quichua, that was the base of that mesoamerican civilizations, also were spelled by Kukulkan, what suggest they were all coming from Atlantis, "AZ-TLAN". The natives could perfectly understand Kukulkan and the Thulas.

I'm just curious... If were vikings that arrived in Yucatan and were confused as "star gods", WHY these vikings built NO ONE SINGLE pyramid in Europe, as they built in Mexico, Central America and South American Amazon??? I'm wondering also, why these "vikings" didn't left ANY sophisticated calendar as they left to mesoamericans.

Vikings in South America teaching Aztecs and Mayans??? Oh boy...

Incas' Empire had 2 languages, quechua and aymara. Quechua was the most popular and used for everybody as an official language, but most of the people doesn't know the highest level in the empire also used aymara as a "secret languange" during the earlier period. Aymara originally came for the Tiahuanaco Culture, wich is older than Incas, and sometimes associated with Atlantis and Venus.

Today, there are several groups of contact (Grupo Rahma, Alfa y Omega....), Sixto Paz, famous contactee listed the names of this E.T.s interacting in the area untill now, according to him most of them are from Venus. Somehow, some of this names have actually a connection with last names of today people there. For example :

Cahuana (popular south peruvian last name).
Anauhac (switch the order of the letters to the opposite), It would be the name of one of the venusians.

If you have a chance to go to Peru and Bolivia, (where Incas' civilization started), you'll find aymara is spoken as much as spanish now.

Other famous peruvian hero was Tupac Amaru, other of the venusian name is Amaru.

Here is the list :

www.rahmaesamar.com...

By other way, most of us probably know the legend of Manco Capac and Mama Ocllo and how they emerged from the waters of the Titicaca Lake. But there is also another legend : "The Ayar brothers".

www.peru-travel-confidential.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ThenThanCorrectionMan

That was fascinating documentary you are a star for linking it, Im new to these ideas.

Not totally sure i buy this space man thing but I might read the guys book as it just seems like a fun thing to look into.

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I said he RELEASED a photo in his website. A tourist photo seems very plausible to me...

In other words the photo has no credibility whatsoever and it was not found underneath the tomb of Pacal. Thankyou, you should add that as a note in the OP so people can understand the true story and not just the 5% that you're posting. Next time you plan on getting so hostile when someone asks questions that don't quite go with 'your theory', let them know in the OP, a big 'no logical questioning accepted' sign, see how popular the thread gets.

You can't blame anyone for asking questions in this thread. You have no credibility after your last article theft.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The ancients passed on this info for a reason.

I really do not think that some ancient in a cave thousands of years ago carving out deciduous stones with information for the future civilization was just for entertainment.

These ancients were trying share the secrets of ancient earth with us....

All of our digital storage mediums now still cant touch stone carvings..... the data on a recordable medium has a shelf life of a few decades in a perfect atmospheric condition.

lets see how that recordable blue ray works in a few thousand... or that WD hard drive.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Brilliant information here.... i've read on ATS threads about Ancient Civilisations & their Tech before but everytime a new thread comes along there seems to be more info added with pics... the Artifact found under Pakal's tomb really does reemble some kind of craft exhaust and to say it doesnt is plain stupidness...

I wonder why History taught in schools is still teaching what they are... i think everyone needs to look at the evidence od Ancient Civilisations and see for themselves that no way were they from Earth... how could they be?

Flagged & Starred of course and this makes me want to take a trip to Peru to view all these places for myself...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Absolutly amazing thread,

star and flag

History is so full of secrets and i can not wait till we keep uncovering more and more.

looks like we was more advanced in the past than we are as today.

i would love to make a thread on something, but me and quoting don't go to well.

anyways great read love it

peace.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm still wondering what the message to us was. What was their message to the people of the age of aquarius?????????

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myuzik
I'm still wondering what the message to us was. What was their message to the people of the age of aquarius?????????

Seek an ye shall find?

I reckon if these Ancients were from another Planet (and lets face it, all evidence suggests they were) that they wanted us to be able to advance far enough to one day be able to fly around in Space visiting other planets as they have done... to visit the Ancients and ask our questions....

Maybe they are back watching what we are doing (all these UFO sightings) but i wonder why they would not land in a public place for all to see?

What bugs me about the Aliens/UFO's is that apprently they like to visit here but they have been doing this for centuries.... why?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I can't remember WHERE I said he's an archeologist... You insist in put words in my mouth. Is not that cool buddy, not cool. Do you wanna debunk me??? At least keep the class and stop inventing sentences I didn't. I said he RELEASED a photo in his website. A tourist photo seems very plausible to me and I don't expect you can find an article in NASA website, explaining the mechanics of "Votan ancient aircraft".

Well, I should say that I quite enjoyed your OP, ucalien, but when I saw that photograph in particular...it looked fake to me.

I should say that I am a firm believer in the ancient astronaut theory. I've seen some of what you've posted, and there is just so much stuff out there that it's hard to deny some kind of contact. I won't even attempt to say that I know for a fact that it happened, but I believe it happened based on the evidence I have seen.

Now, I think there are hoaxes/misunderstandings out there. The faked moon landings done by the college students...done so well that years later I see the exact photos and film being proof that NASA was the source of origin...not some college kids with too much time and money on their hands. The photoshop contest pictures of the skeletons of giants. Nearly every UFO video on youtube...the list goes on and on.

It's really quite easy to spot fakes, from my point of view. They just look messed with. I think it is hard for some, because they have so much invested in a particular idea, or belief system, that they want to believe everything out there. But, you cannot, as there are wicked people who wish to pull the wool over your eyes.

But, as I said, I believe in the ancient astronaut theory, and have read most of Zecharia Sitchin's books. He isn't the only source of good information, though. One of the most telling things, to me, is language. The cross-pollination of similar words is quite astounding, when you start looking into it. Vastly dissimilar cultures, halfway across the world, with similar words with similar meanings, in completely different languages...that's the interesting stuff to me.

Anyway, just my two cents worth...sorry to ramble.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

You can't blame anyone for asking questions in this thread. You have no credibility after your last article theft.

Well the stars and flags in this thread don't look exactly if I "had no credibility", as well as happened with my LHC thread. Course I don't expect you feel glad with it, but like I said, you should do more than just insult me, if you want debunk me!! I don't need of your rate to know if I'm credible or not, you can be damn sure about it.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

You missed the point of the post entirely, yet again. Why do you get so defensive when people question the content of your posts?

Debunk you? You've debunked yourself by posting fake images.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

reply to post by serbsta

Well the stars and flags in this thread don't look exactly if I "had no credibility", as well as happened with my LHC thread. Course I don't expect you feel glad with it, but like I said, you should do more than just insult me, if you want debunk me!! I don't need of your rate to know if I'm credible or not, you can be damn sure about it.

I think your apparent aggression isint helping the matter, like I said his question was perfectly valid, and his position seems validated, this photograph is quite simply not proof of anything..yet!

But also like I said the original depiction is intriguing and puzzling enough to stand on its own 2 feet in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
You guys can go crazy now. This huge artifact was found in a secret chamber below Pakal's tomb. Nedless to say it's identical to an engine exhaust system, maybe it was really part of one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bb803c82b84.jpg[/atsimg]

------------------------------

can you explain this a little more? I have never heard about this, if this is true that is really crazy.. does this have a name or something? I can't find anything on it. Thanks, great post S+F

please explain this

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
There was also this other place with blocks of stone/rock which were precisely cut like if done by laser and which are very heavy...and scientists weren't able to replicate them with todays technology! Forgot their name...but their famous.

The civilization you speak of is Tiahuanaco also spelled Tiwanaku. The civilization is said to be 17,000 years old. Link Also for those who are interested look up Pumapunku (Puma Punku) also a very interesting civilization.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Sorry, i havn't read all the pages to this thread but can you tell me which images are fake?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Yog-Sothoth

Well, I should say that I quite enjoyed your OP, ucalien, but when I saw that photograph in particular...it looked fake to me.

What EXACTLY are you saying it's "fake"??? The photo itself or my assumption that the object could be part of some ancient engine mechanism??? Or my state it was found in Palenque??? I found that picture in a site of paleo-astronaut-archeology research and I already knew that, since many years ago. Why people are claiming that picture is fake or was not found in Palenque??? Unless you can prove it, the state that's fake is still a personal skeptic assumption.
I provided the links, if they are not enough to some people, I can't turn myself into Votan Pakal to convince anyone of nothing. Get real!!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

I would like to know about this too... what is the supposed date of this? Is it possible that it could have been made a little later than the Ancients and then burried beneath Tomb? Was it even found under the tomb? Where is the proof for this find?

link   
You stated that the artifact was found under Pacal's tomb in Palenque.

This is a lie.

For those of you wondering.

link   
Star and Flag! A most excellent thread. Very interesting and thought provoking.

I do believe in the Ancient Astronaut theory. I also believe that all myths are based in fact.

Wow!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think we really all do need to keep an even head about topics like this, we must study ALL history, mainstream and otherwise, never keep your channel of inquiry too thin, particularly based on assumptions about what you are reading.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join