Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Alien-gods and Atlantean warriors in Meso-American civilizations.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

An interesting post and well presented too. One problem is the point in time when the Norse were suitably organised and advanced to even consider a vast ocean voyage. They weren't able to sail the ocean until some 3500 years later. It was 10th-11th century (maybe 7th earliest) before the long boats were advanced enough.

Another point is that when they struck America around the 10th century, they'd island skipped. They didn't go directly across the Atlantic. L'Anse aux Meadows is an interesting place...some members have been there.

link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Votan = Wotan = Odin. Should be obvious.

Now, dont shoot the messenger, but a racist pagan I talked to believed that non-white people were descended from 'the Giants', that is the Jotunn, of Norse mythology.

ALSO, when Ptolemy (Greek explorer) went up to Britain and then beyond, he mentioned that he was in Thule. Thule is generally considered to be Norway.

Hmmmm, I don't know where you came from, but in Spanish, "Votan" nor even sounds like "Odin", and the Aztec myths report a caucasian like humanoid that came from the East in a "COSMIC BOAT". What seems an OBVIOUS reference to aerial vehicles. If there was any contact between nordic vikings and latin american tribes, I really doubt the vikings arrived here in flying boats...
Plus the idiom Quichua, that was the base of that mesoamerican civilizations, also were spelled by Kukulkan, what suggest they were all coming from Atlantis, "AZ-TLAN". The natives could perfectly understand Kukulkan and the Thulas.

I'm just curious... If were vikings that arrived in Yucatan and were confused as "star gods", WHY these vikings built NO ONE SINGLE pyramid in Europe, as they built in Mexico, Central America and South American Amazon??? I'm wondering also, why these "vikings" didn't left ANY sophisticated calendar as they left to mesoamericans.

Vikings in South America teaching Aztecs and Mayans??? Oh boy...

link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by serbsta

Isn't a term that defines GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION, despite the word MESO, means "MIDDLE", but structurally they have the same ROOT.

Whatever, who cares about what you think or not???

Wow, calm down.

Once again. I'm just stating an accepted fact. The Incan empire was not Mesoamerican.

I don't care if you care about what I think. I'll post anyway, as will you, what a silly thing to say.

All I asked for was proof.

]
I gave you a source: Peter Petrelli's site. Is in spanish, can't you understand??? TAKE SOME LESSONS AND LEARN SPANISH!! And don't put words in my mouth, as if I was faking an evidence. Don't be so pathetic!!! Don't you like what I'm exposing here??? MOVE OUT OF THE THREAD. Unless you CAN PROVE I'm a hoaxer, as EVER you are trying to do, you just embarrass yourself, as EVER.

Peter Petrelli?

Is he an archaeologist? Why is he the only archaeologist that supposedly found this under the tomb? Why are you asking me to move out of the thread? I'm merely asking for proof in regards to one image. You don't have proof, just admit the image is meaningless. You claiming that it was found under Pacal's tomb is the real dis-info.

You know that, as a disinfo agent, you are not THAT good, don't you???

Me an agent?

I wish, I hear the pays good.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
All this info is found in documentary ancient aliens.Here is part 1.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Outlawstar and Kandinsky

Nope, but technically were talking about gods and giants, so if they're possible, I guess seafaring that early too... believe me I have studied Newfoundland voyages and such a lot Kandinsky... Land Under the Pole Star is one of the best books ever written!

reply to post by ucalien

You didnt read it? Votan = WOTAN I said. They DO sound similar. And Wotan is the Old German name for Odin, which is Old Norse.

Jeez Im just positing ideas. Your ideas are all just as crazy as mine but at least Im not claiming them to be factual. You talk about Annunaki like they're your neighbours or something.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Peter Petrelli? Is he an archaeologist? Why is he the only archaeologist that supposedly found this under the tomb? Why are you asking me to move out of the thread? I'm merely asking for proof in regards to one image. You don't have proof, just admit the image is meaningless. You claiming that it was found under Pacal's tomb is the real dis-info.

I can't remember WHERE I said he's an archeologist... You insist in put words in my mouth. Is not that cool buddy, not cool. Do you wanna debunk me??? At least keep the class and stop inventing sentences I didn't. I said he RELEASED a photo in his website. A tourist photo seems very plausible to me and I don't expect you can find an article in NASA website, explaining the mechanics of "Votan ancient aircraft". If you want to believe it's fake or not, is YOUR problem. I provided 3 links and one of them have the mechanical project that on engineer has done, disclosing how that device could works and is in ENGLISH. Ain't the ONLY ONE on the "ancient astrounaut" theory, and fortunately I ever find interesting sources to support my speculations. I know it bothers A LOT people like you... what can I say??? Keep trying.

And I know I'll run the risk of this comment to be considered "off the topic", but in the last time you called me a hoaxer, when I provided that pics of the ancient scriptures within the CERN-LHC building, I had probs in my server and I could not answer you. But that pictures were taken by students of the Portuguese music school of Santa Cecília, in Portugal.

The full album is here

Think twice before call me hoaxer, buddy, unless you like to embarrass yourself.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by ucalien]

[edit on 11-4-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretUsername

Yes, that is the place, thank you!
It's an amazing site, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

You didnt read it? Votan = WOTAN I said. They DO sound similar. And Wotan is the Old German name for Odin, which is Old Norse. Jeez Im just positing ideas. Your ideas are all just as crazy as mine but at least Im not claiming them to be factual. You talk about Annunaki like they're your neighbours or something.

Wow, and WHAT is the origin of the ancient german bearded giant humanoid gods??? Doesn't seems obvious they were the SAME Sumerian and Babylonian Anunnaki, the SAME Hindu Vedas, the SAME greek gods of Olympus??? I didn't invent the Anunnaki, they were REPORTED actually. If our current civilization is stupid enough to refuse believe on it, is another thin....

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Okay... personally I think after a world wide flood, most people were killed and the few remaining, have no technology or no MEANS to use it. Then over the years they just stopped using it and revert to primitive methods, forgetting technology (assuming it existed).

AND, a few civilisations survived intact though, and these people, using their advanced technology, enslaved these others who are now primitive. Over time they try to cover up the true history and claim and pretend to be gods in order to rule over them.

IF its just 'aliens came to earth and we worshipped them', would you mind telling me how THEY came to be? Its the screen door in your submarine. Its all great you can evidence that they 'planted' us here. Well, what made them? Another race of aliens? Eventually you cant just use the alien excuse any more, you need an origin. I dont disbelieve in aliens but I dont believe in them.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I watched the movie 'The fourth kind' last night and it talks about artifacts like this also on the film is shows a very good peice of a carving where it clearly shows a simple rocket, much like the ones children draw. So how would the mayans know how an actual working rocket looks like? Oh because they've seen one.

Its an amazing film, really freaky because its based off real footage and audio which you wont beleive.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Very interesting

This is what Eric von Danicken's books were all about!

Sometimes when I talk to people about these subjects I notice doubt in their eyes. Mostly I follow this up with a question if they happen to have a bible at home.

Question: Go an read Ezekiel the first chapter with the mind of someone who lived during that time and tell me what he is telling us about.
(An eyewitness story of a landing of a space vehicle) there is a second story in Ezekiel about this as well ( a few chapter further on)

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

The Fourth Kind is not real or based off anything credible. The 'real' footage isnt. Take the suicide scene for example
, the doctors on the phone to hear the conversation, cuts to 'real' police car footage and you can still hear it... the police microphone is not this powerful. Its a marketing ploy, EXACTLY like Paranormal Activity, where they claim its real as part of the entertainment factor.
Read through this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you're making assumption the mayans were depicting rockets, based on OUR concept of rockets look like. We cant apply OUR archetypes to THEIRS, hundreds or thousands of years earlier depictions.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

That is true, I've been in Nazca several times. "The Panamericana" is the big road that cuts in two that area. You won't see anything from the car or bus. There is a tower for the tourist and a hill you can climb and see 2 or 3 od the designs, but you'll need a plane tour in order to observe the entire area.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
reply to post by jonnyc55

The Fourth Kind is not real or based off anything credible. The 'real' footage isnt. Take the suicide scene for example
, the doctors on the phone to hear the conversation, cuts to 'real' police car footage and you can still hear it... the police microphone is not this powerful. Its a marketing ploy, EXACTLY like Paranormal Activity, where they claim its real as part of the entertainment factor.
Read through this thread

And you're making assumption the mayans were depicting rockets, based on OUR concept of rockets look like. We cant apply OUR archetypes to THEIRS, hundreds or thousands of years earlier depictions.

Sure, maybe its not an outright "rocket", but its interestingly similar to what we would call a rocket, so for now lets just call it rocket-like contraption.^_^

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Arkady

If you believe this ancient astronaut theory then what ideas do you have regarding why they left and where they went?

Hmmmm, according to Zecharia Sitchin, the Anunnaki got bored of so many wars they created that they left Earth. Also he claims that their biological clock was messed up and they were getting older faster than in their original planet and also getting sick. But I don't think the Anunnaki were the only alien race living on Earth in ancient time. I think that are still small groups of ancient alien races living in underground bases, probably also in Mars... There's an entire alien civilization living under the Tibet mountains. That's why Chinese government keep military over there and torture monks, 'cos they know where is the entrance to such bases, but they prefer to die before say something.

ANY sources for that?
good movie plot *gg*

greez

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

AND, a few civilisations survived intact though, and these people, using their advanced technology, enslaved these others who are now primitive. Over time they try to cover up the true history and claim and pretend to be gods in order to rule over them.

IF its just 'aliens came to earth and we worshipped them', would you mind telling me how THEY came to be? Its the screen door in your submarine. Its all great you can evidence that they 'planted' us here. Well, what made them? Another race of aliens? Eventually you cant just use the alien excuse any more, you need an origin. I dont disbelieve in aliens but I dont believe in them.

All civilizations that faced the ice age after "the flood", regressed to very low primitive stages and also suffered a very strong genetic decrease. According to Sitchin these aliens returned after the ice age, to re-start their mining mission and they also re-built the civilizations around Persian Gulf and built others in Mediterranean, Indus Valley and North of Europe. Later in Yucatan and Andes. The one that raised these mesoamerican civilizations supposedly was Toth, one of those who ruled Egypt during the "gods dynasties". He moved to Andes after Marduk/Ra has taken the government. Toth was son of Ptah, the same ENKI "Nahash" of Sumerians, what may explain why Toth/Kukulkan was called "feathered serpent". He was the one that brought the wisdom of the Ancient School of Egyptian Mysteries to the Andes. His project were NOT enslave that tribes. They only started to make slaves, fight against other meso-americans and to do blood sacrifices, when Kukulkan already has left Yucatan and the Andes. Ain't trying to make you believe in nothing, I'm just elaborating my own reasoning about how I understand the ancient astronaut theory.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

ANY sources for that?

Any sources for what??? Aliens in the Tibet underground??? Google for "Dropas" or "Droppas".

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Outlawstar

well proven fact is Leif Ericson

Vinland history
www.scandinaviacomplete.com...

Recent archaeological evidence has shown that Vinland was most likely the coastlines around the Gulf of St Lawrence

en.wikipedia.org...

leiferiksson.vanderkrogt.net...

the catch is there is no way the Norsemen were around on the New World(land) as they would call it as old as the pyramids and temples of Pre Columbia or could they had someone that was similar to them ?

White History Site
pre Columbus
www.white-history.com...

as Tiwanaku & Pumapunku is at least 17 thousand years old Site
for the source to 17thousand year date Google or look at this site below www.world-mysteries.com...

Tiwanaku History
en.wikipedia.org...

and next door is Pumapunku
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
reply to post by Outlawstar

well proven fact is Leif Ericson

Vinland history
www.scandinaviacomplete.com...

Recent archaeological evidence has shown that Vinland was most likely the coastlines around the Gulf of St Lawrence

en.wikipedia.org...

leiferiksson.vanderkrogt.net...

the catch is there is no way the Norsemen were around on the New World(land) as they would call it as old as the pyramids and temples of Pre Columbia or could they had someone that was similar to them ?

White History Site
pre Columbus
www.white-history.com...

as Tiwanaku & Pumapunku is at least 17 thousand years old Site
for the source to 17thousand year date Google or look at this site below www.world-mysteries.com...

Tiwanaku History
en.wikipedia.org...

and next door is Pumapunku
en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting, but were talking here about a longer time ago than 1000 ad.^_^

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
WOW, this was laid out quite nice. This is very complete and precise. Why do you lay out all this info, you hypothesis and then when you are done, instead of inviting questions, you say let the skeptics begin? You had me till then.
Many of the statues you use as an example are open to interpretation. I say they look like they are wearing animal heads, or being depicted as deity with animal heads. The bags they carry look like European man bags to me. Egyptians where constantly depicting half human half animals as gods, for example Horus, and Inpu. As a matter of fact all ancient civilizations, Greeks, Romans, Hindus did the same thing. It is much easier to believe that in 1 AD God sent his only son to earth in the form of man to perform miracles, die and rise from the dead, then to believe space men came down to earth to make earthlings slaves, to mine their diamonds and gold. Why do people get so excited about this idea? We (meaning earthlings) where trying to colonize the world to better it back in the 1700, 1800, 1900’s. We have been chastised for centuries. Going to other countries like Africa and the Middle east to colonize it. Here you have a story about aliens (I mean from space not other countries) making earthlings mine for them and build big temples and you get excited and praise it. I will never understand earthlings. Kill a baby in the womb because it is not considered a living thing, but find a microbe on mars and dance around claiming you found life, unbelievable.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join