It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien-gods and Atlantean warriors in Meso-American civilizations.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by peggy m

To say that people from other planets came here to influence a people from earth is more like the "god" theory of explanation. Is it really that difficult to believe that ancient people were just as intelligent as modern humans?

In many museums of Middle East and even in the Mesopotamian section of European museums there are many steles made by ancient Babylonian civilizations, depicting strange humanoids in aerial "winged disks"... Within the temple of Abydos in Egypt, there are steles of aerial vehicles quite similar to modern helicopters and other unknown aircrafts... Within a Nubian temple there's a stele of a huge rocket lauching... The ancient Hindu literature there's a book named "Samarangana Sutradhara" describing technical details of ancient aircrafts named Vimanas... But NO ONE of these civilizations said that these vehicles were made by men. They always said these machines were the "boats of the star gods". To me it's obvious they were reporting alien crafts made by alien beings that lived on Earth, during certain eras.

I said to me...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
[edit on 11/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Yes, because popularity is the mark of truth.

Is this any "popularity contest"???

You could take your own advice too... I think you are so invested in to this idea you're unwilling to let any small part of it be proven false, in your mind.

"Proven false" by WHO?? Unless you can present here how, when and for who that picture was "proven false", you are just another troller.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

You wrote: "I was reading recently that they had massive Trees growing on the tops of them, as a represent of the World Tree (as in many cultures), as a form of tree worship?"

I read the same study and followed some of the archeology digs that seem to support the theory. The above ground and underground structures and excavations were similar to the model of a tree. In one such discovery, it is theorized that the builders of the monuments actually worshipped gods of the underground as the sources of life. Sacrificial artifacts of blood offerings were discovered miles underground in at least one of the sites first discovered in Belize by a native. Thousands of structures indicating Mayan cities are still undisturbed, photographed from the air. Who knows what modern beliefs will be changed when these untapped regions are finally explored?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

You wrote: "To me it's obvious they were reporting alien crafts made by alien beings that lived on Earth, during certain eras."

You did provide some of the same theories and evidence used to support those theories. I never dismissed your idea of other world beings coming here. I merely offered a different view that is so often ignorred: our own intelligence and abilities.

I beleive this is the conspiracy: laying doubt, convincing us that we are incapable of greatness. If it is not a god that tells us then it must be something from another world. Why is it so impossible to believe that our own human ancestors provided us with the knowledge of doing great things? Why is it so impossible that we ourselves are capable of even greater things without a master or other world teacher?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

You wrote: "The bible tells you who they are and what they were doing here but everyone wants to believe they are some aliens from some crackpots story to sell books."

Actually, the bible is a canon. That means it is several "accepted" books put into one library or in our case one binding we call the bible. That is why it is so confusing for someone to just sit down and read it from cover to cover. Several authors, several ideas. Today, if someone were to write something and claim that god told them too, he or she would be a prime candidate for treatment in a mental health center.

Why is it so easy to believe in a god and dismiss aliens or why is is it so easy to believe in aliens dismissing a god when both dimsiss our own intelligence? Is it so hard to believe that ancient man looked up at the sky and saw a bird with wings and decided to draw himself with wings or perhaps witnessed a meterorite travel through the darkened sky and imagined being on that meteroite in a chariot or vehicle of some kind for the time?

Are we to dismiss everything we know of history just to place it neatly in our beliefs that humans have no imagination and no intelligence? Where does that kind of beleif get us?

I know we learn from history. What we learn from it is altered by what our minds narrow our beliefs into accepting. Right now we are narrowed by a belief in some kind of master that tells us what to do or how to do it. Is it too unbelievalbe to think that perhaps we figured out all these things on our own but in order for it to be accepted way back in history the claim was that the vision came from a god from not here?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by essanance
I believe with all my heart that all of humanity is descended from a great race of humans and do to tragedy or the fact that they left few were left to teach us the mass amount of information they knew .Even when i was young before Stargate made it popular i believed that Antarctica was once a hub of knowledge and learning ,before the last pole flip put it at the bottom of the world and now it lies under a mile of ice .It is said to be told that we have only been here a few 100 thousand years when i know with every ounce of my soul ,Humans have been around much longer and i do believe we are wanderers .One day i do think we will know the truth ,I hope our ancestors return to the cradle and tell us our true history and not the lies we have been fed.

Then we could at last know what so many of these ancient symbols found all over the world ,mean .

[edit on 10-4-2010 by essanance]

Remember the Golden Cradle of Life started in America and the

greatest find ever in humanities history will be revealed toward the

end of 2012. The location and many of the secrets of the Ancients or

the Great Ones will be revealed. The location and many secrets has

been intentionally hidden from humanity although in retrospect the

Ancient One's left behind presence is right before our eyes. The Gate

Keepers have been sworn to secrecy and the secrets they hold have

been passed down from generation to generation.

As the cold wind blows from the North, the awakening of the people

will remember humanities Futures Past and the true meaning of who

we are as Spiritual Human Beings. ^Y^

[edit on 11-4-2010 by amari]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
@ ucalien

S&F for you, i am not that good in english.

please continue and contribute more

if all evidence need to be from institution
then all youtube video about strange phenomena will be useless
it will stamp as fake

great not all of us is agree with fake label or not

even your last pic than resemblance a fuselage/exhaust, is interesting

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

For my part, I'd like to see...

-- archaeological evidence supporting claims that the pyramid at Teotihuacán was built 20,000 years ago.

-- human remains confirming Africans in the New World pre-Columbus.

-- mainstream archaeologists saying wonders such as Sacsyahuaman is beyond the capabilities of modern civilization.

-- the remains of any sort of alien technology or an alien.

Can this evidence be provided, without special pleading?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

"The ancient Mesoamerican civilizations, Mayans, Incas and Aztecs were indeed fascinating. In a very short space of time they reached a very high social, cultural and technological level, before the Spanish invasion."

I have no doubt that these folks learned alot of interesting things during thier time on earth as a civilization. Built some amazing structures, studied astrology, mathmatics, agriculture ect....
Any thoughts on why they started ripping each others beating hearts out of thier chest?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

You try building a monument using tools they had back then... You'd want to rip someones heart out aswell!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
s914.photobucket.com... All pyramids and mounds bear images of those who exist within. You can see their actual images by enlarging this photo. If you are truly seeking knowledge then you need to see this.

I spent some time looking at that picture, but I still can't see what you're referring to.
You've piqued my curiosity with your statements, so I'm wondering if you can help me along with what you mean.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

K sorry, I didnt mean to imply it was proven false, I simply meant in a general sense, you're wayyyy too invested in this idea and getting frustrated just because some people disagree. First page you even said here come the disinfo agents, as if anyone who disagrees is wrong.

reply to post by peggy m

If you could send me any links I would love!

ps - on the top right corner of someones post, click quote, and then you will automatically have text of what someone said quoted. Delete whats unnecessary to shorten it.
alternately, type [ quote] (without that space before the q), then copy/paste what someone said, then type [ /quote] again, without that space.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Let's see. Those little purse-like things they are carrying: what could they be?
Language translators? Radiation detectors? Medicine kits? Tool bag? Lunch pail?
A type of weapon? Protection device? Communication device (to ship/each other/???)
They do remind me of those radio devices carried in battle by communications experts during world war II (in movies, sorry...hate to use them as sources, but they were commonly showed).

The space suits look dramatic and more like ceremonial than stripped down basic models. But anything is possible I suppose.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
S&F, nice job. I lived in Tacna, Peru (close to Bolivia and Chile), for many years. My friends, still there, sent me few pictures you may like. What you see is much older than Incas and Mayas. Hope you enjoy them.

files.abovetopsecret.com...[/atsimg]

The photos were taken in in Pachia (Aymara Translated like "Division of the road"), Miculla and Chuschuco wich are located in Tacna, Peru. The most known is Miculla and there are lots of links with pictures on the web.

Pachias' stones are almost unknow, so I'm glad to post this photos.

Chuschuco (translated like "Place where the lights pass by"), is the mostly know as an spiritual place and for many E.T. contacts and UFO sights.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Trueman]

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Trueman]

In addition to my post, let me to include this little video for Chuschuco, I apologize for the low quality but the source is good. First you'll see the sun and must be around 4 pm. The object appears at the left of the sun, at the beggining it's hard to see but you should be able to see it as a white spot. Over there the sun sets by the Pacific Ocean, so I estimate the object was coming from south to north, close to the Chilean border.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

There, during the late 70's took place a "Zendra", wich is a kind of Portal, since them it became a place for so many experiences for so many people, including me.

Here is a photo from google earth.The landmarks you see were done by people after the Zendra.

Any questions, fell free to U2U me.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Trueman]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... Here is a photograph of a "burial mound" being excavated and removedby TVA. This photograph is housed in the Frank McClung library at the University of Tennessee. I strongly suggest you add this photograph to your files as it is the only one available. This photograph captured paranormal activity and the creatures it shows are not human. This second photo is color enhanced.

[edit on 033030p://pm3045 by debris765nju]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
s914.photobucket.com... Here is a photograph of a "burial mound" being excavated and removedby TVA. This photograph is housed in the Frank McClung library at the University of Tennessee. I strongly suggest you add this photograph to your files as it is the only one available. This photograph captured paranormal activity and the creatures it shows are not human. This second photo is color enhanced.

[edit on 033030p://pm3045 by debris765nju]

Wait...what?
What paranormal activity?
What creatures?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by serbsta

Give it up.

You know that, as a disinfo agent, you are not THAT good, don't you???

You know, serbsta has a valid question. Once I saw that photo I began searching for more q&a in this thread regarding it. I was hoping to see a source so I could read about it but you have been avoiding that. Which brings me to conclude that perhaps you threw a bone that wasn't yours.

I would very much like to read about this artifact.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The bible tells you who they are and what they were doing here but everyone wants to believe they are some aliens from some crackpots story to sell books.

They have been described as light beings who also mainly look 7-9 ft tall and reptilian.

Doesn't someone, somewhere along the line, have to pay for the Bible? It does cost money to make, and even if you were given one at church, money exchanged hands at some point to print them. Thus, someone is making money off of it, as well.

And, I always thought of the whole giants, as not literal, but figurative. My thought is that if there were ancient astronauts, and thus obviously equipped with advanced science and technology, ancient humans would view them with awe and reverance. Most ancient people viewed their gods as much bigger than normal humans, but I think it is because of their intellect. They almost become larger than life, not literally, but because they grow to an immense size in the minds of those who learn to worship them. And, they learn to worship them, because of the hidden knowledge, and abilities (technology) that they teach to early humans.

So, giant intellect, which ancient man could only display in artistic form as a giant being. Just a thought...

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Yog-Sothoth]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yog-Sothoth

The bible tells you who they are and what they were doing here but everyone wants to believe they are some aliens from some crackpots story to sell books.

They have been described as light beings who also mainly look 7-9 ft tall and reptilian.

Doesn't someone, somewhere along the line, have to pay for the Bible? It does cost money to make, and even if you were given one at church, money exchanged hands at some point to print them. Thus, someone is making money off of it, as well.

And, I always thought of the whole giants, as not literal, but figurative. My thought is that if there were ancient astronauts, and thus obviously equipped with advanced science and technology, ancient humans would view them with awe and reverance. Most ancient people viewed their gods as much bigger than normal humans, but I think it is because of their intellect. They almost become larger than life, not literally, but because they grow to an immense size in the minds of those who learn to worship them. And, they learn to worship them, because of the hidden knowledge, and abilities (technology) that they teach to early humans.

So, giant intellect, which ancient man could only display in artistic form as a giant being. Just a thought...

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Yog-Sothoth]

In one of my personal experiences I had in front of me a being taller than any NBA player for about 1 arm. Don't need to believe me but I tell you, most of them are really tall.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join