It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien-gods and Atlantean warriors in Meso-American civilizations.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

What EXACTLY are you saying it's "fake"??? Get real!!

The picture of the "engine". It looks fake..a very poorly hoaxed photograph, to be honest. I'm not saying you hoaxed it, either. That was not my intent. But, as I said, the other photographs I've seen before and are very interesting.

Thanks for posting, as honestly I like to see the good and the bad. We each need to educate ourselves about what we are interested in, and I do not have a problem with people disagreeing with what I believe. If you wish to believe it is real, that's cool. I just don't believe that one picture is real. The others pictures, old and new, have been a keen interest of mine for a long time now.

Thanks again!

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Yog-Sothoth]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
So how would the mayans know how an actual working rocket looks like? Oh because they've seen one.

Let's forget the fact the Fourth Kind is complete fiction (that being said, I enjoyed it. Creepy movie) and look at the oft-repeated claim, that an ancient civilization depicted rockets in their artwork, thereby proving they were in contact with alien beings.

We have to question why an advanced civilization, able to travel between the stars or at least different planets and capable of the feats claimed by the ancient astronaut believers, would use rockets. Rockets like Apollo or even the Space Shuttle are the most primative form of space travel. They are big, clunky, dirty, wasteful and expensive. Rockets may be the current pinnacle of human space-travel but any advanced space-faring civilization visiting the Earth is sure to have moved past rockets. The authors of the ancient astronaut theory were being narrow-minded and unimaginative when they told us these ancient aliens were using rockets (or would need places like Nazca for runways or navigation), assuming that the heights of human civilization would be the heights for aliens as well.

Not only were they narrow-minded and unimaginative, but employing the worst superficial thinking. This thread is built on that very same superficial thinking, the idea that the artifacts and art in question depicts aliens or what-have-you for the simple and shallow reason they resemble these things to the eyes of certain modern veiwers. No further research, no need to understand these cultures in the context of themselves or current archeaological/historical views on them is needed (indeed, the ancient astronaut believers often rely on decades or century old, outmoded beliefs to support their ideas). No deeper thought necessary.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Though I find this post a stretch it is still none the less interesting.

You should have not posted this

Seriously??? Do I have to point out how awful inaccurate and silly this is?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Originally posted by ucalien
I said he RELEASED a photo in his website. A tourist photo seems very plausible to me...

In other words the photo has no credibility whatsoever and it was not found underneath the tomb of Pacal. Thankyou, you should add that as a note in the OP so people can understand the true story and not just the 5% that you're posting. Next time you plan on getting so hostile when someone asks questions that don't quite go with 'your theory', let them know in the OP, a big 'no logical questioning accepted' sign, see how popular the thread gets.

You can't blame anyone for asking questions in this thread. You have no credibility after your last article theft.

Peace.

Why don't u sit your butt down and do at least half of his research job, instead of bashing and ruing the thread? You're peaking on just a photo while is just a tiny part of the entire thread (which we have to admit has such good points).

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yeah that Pacal's engine thing looks totally fake. Photo looks from the 70's or 80's and you would think that eric von daniken would have been all over that, he would have recreated an "ancient space ship" and attempt to fly to venus.

BTW most of this stuff is rehashed daniken stuff, which is cool and all but almost all of it is disputed. I think Daniken is great, i really do, but some of his theories and thoughts are just too whacky.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Great work, and nicely put together S&F! I believe your right on about most of this. I would love to to get my hands on one of those devises the artifacts and murals are holding. Then I could really get some yard work done lol. You may be pushing a bit far concerning the HAARP and LHC connection. But hell, who knows? At least you took the time to look for a correlation. Maybe we will know for sure when Kukulkan returns like promised? I hope he brings lots of history books. The true story that is.

[edit on 4/11/10 by Dracan6]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Just..wow...just...wow

Before you even wrote it as soon as i saw that picture of the multiple pyramids with flat tops and stairs leading down the first thing i thought were.. "No way...they are vertical landing pads"

And then the picture of the artifact below Pikals tomb!
So much more to this world than meets the eye.

Can i ask what are the messages the Mayans left for the Children of this coming age of aquarius?

oh and another question what is your personal belief of 2012? Do you think the God's are returning as seen recently with the planet sized objects orbiting the sun.

And to anyone who can't accept the truth of these civilisations..look inside ourself some part of your ancestors lineage will speak of the truth.

Man i need some money to visit all these places

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
You guys can go crazy now. This huge artifact was found in a secret chamber below Pakal's tomb. Nedless to say it's identical to an engine exhaust system, maybe it was really part of one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bb803c82b84.jpg[/atsimg]

------------------------------

can you explain this a little more? I have never heard about this, if this is true that is really crazy.. does this have a name or something? I can't find anything on it. Thanks, great post S+F

please explain this

The object in the picture is a chiminea (wood or charcoal burner). The woman holds her hands out like she's warming them.

The only guy making the claim that this object was found in the tomb is Ucalien. I've read his sources and I've looked at others he hasn't linked. Now I could be wrong, it happens a lot, but without any evidence of someone other than Ucalien making the claim...we've got to put that point down as make-believe. A creative moment to add spice to the thread? That's all fair huh? Still, if he hasn't just plain old made it up...it sure would be nice (after being asked a few times) if he'd provide the link.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
Just..wow...just...wow

Before you even wrote it as soon as i saw that picture of the multiple pyramids with flat tops and stairs leading down the first thing i thought were.. "No way...they are vertical landing pads"

And then the picture of the artifact below Pikals tomb!
So much more to this world than meets the eye.

Can i ask what are the messages the Mayans left for the Children of this coming age of aquarius?

oh and another question what is your personal belief of 2012? Do you think the God's are returning as seen recently with the planet sized objects orbiting the sun.

And to anyone who can't accept the truth of these civilisations..look inside ourself some part of your ancestors lineage will speak of the truth.

Man i need some money to visit all these places

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

Look Im not saying your wrong, but seeing as youve already made up your mind about the "truth of these civilizations" your just giving your self a handy tool and excuse not to think outside of that paradigm.

The pyramids and Teotihuacan itself are a true mystery, and were clearly built by master masons and astronomers, however to say definitively that because they are alien landing pads is just plain silly, Im not saying they arent, but come on, we cant just make our minds up, we still have so much more to learn!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Anunnaki, Quit using that word made up by a man who doesn't have a clue about ancient languages or archeology.

The bible tells you who they are and what they were doing here but everyone wants to believe they are some aliens from some crackpots story to sell books.

They are EVIL. They are the Gods of Summer, Greek mythology. Satan is their leader.

THEY ARE WATCHERS!!!!!!

Think I'm wrong, Its not a coincidence that most UFO sightings today are nothing more than morphing balls of light. They the Watchers IE evil gods can appear anyway they want. They have been described as light beings who also mainly look 7-9 ft tall and reptilian.

Don't be happy they are hear or you may find one squeezing the last drop of life out of you soon.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

You stated that the artifact was found under Pacal's tomb in Palenque. This is a lie.

Unfortunately I can't tell you what I would like to say, in order to avoid a "decorum and manner" advertence.
The cover with stele of "Pakal Votan pilot" and the artifact that resembles an engine exhaust system, were found by the Mexican archaeologist, Alberto Ruz, around 1952

READ IT HERE in the topic of Jan. 24th, 2007

Other researchers as Roc Hatfield, also had investigated it, you can read it HERE or you can PERSONALY contact Erich Von Danniken that saw the artifact and ask him what he think about it, but don't call me liar again.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think Puma Punku is awesome.

OP you are brilliant. Thank you for sharing this good piece.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

The only guy making the claim that this object was found in the tomb is Ucalien. I've read his sources and I've looked at others he hasn't linked. Now I could be wrong, it happens a lot, but without any evidence of someone other than Ucalien making the claim...we've got to put that point down as make-believe. A creative moment to add spice to the thread? That's all fair huh? Still, if he hasn't just plain old made it up...it sure would be nice (after being asked a few times) if he'd provide the link.

Well, AGAIN I have to disappoint those who are calling me hoaxer, liar, etc

The cover with stele of "Pakal Votan pilot" and the artifact that resembles an engine exhaust system, were found by the Mexican archaeologist, Alberto Ruz, around 1952.

You ALSO can read it here in the topic of Jan. 24th, 2007.
I just feel sad 'cos I can't tell you what I would like to say, in order to avoid a "decorum and manner" warning.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Their propulsion snakes through dimensions, visible as sharp movements in the observable dimension.

It's just one method of transportation.

Real Dragons.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

You ALSO can read it here in the topic of Jan. 24th, 2007. I just feel sad 'cos I can't tell you what I would like to say, in order to avoid a "decorum and manner" warning.

I feel entirely the same way and have put your manners down to your youth and the excitement of posting a great thread. When I was a teenager, I could come across a bit bratty too.

I've looked through the link and still haven't found mention of the object in or beneath the tomb. Perhaps you could copy and paste an extract? The section your referring to is approximately a third down the page. Be warned! It's a solid wall of text on purple background...hard on the eyes. I wish guys would use paragraphs from time to time

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You wrote: "Notice these amount of aligned stepped pyramids. Notice they are different of other Mesoamerican pyramids. They don't have any chambers on top, actually they have a flat top, like if they had been built to work as vertical landing platforms, of embarkation and disembarkation. Before you say I'm completely nuts, check these pics:"

I will not say that you are nuts because I have read some of the acedemic professionals make some of the similar claims; however, I will disagree with your theories using modern ideals and evidence. The Statue of Liberty is not done true to scale nor is the Abraham Lincoln statue. Many bronzed statues and marble statues throughout ancient and modern history are not done true to scale. Many are done "bigger than life" indicating an importance, idea; not a reality.

Your proof of aeroplanes and astronaut helmets could just simply be an abstract form of bugs and headdresses. The airplanes look an awful lot like flies, dragon flies, bear heads, fur coverings, etc. Is it so impossible to believe that modern developments of these things originated from what was seen in nature? We do not understand these depictions due in large part to the Spaniard and European missionaries that destroyed the Mayan and Aztec written history.

However; I have followed every discovery of the region and I do have questions about the advanced astronomical predictions, the Mayan navy, and the internal collapse of the civilization. But pictures, sculptures, and statues are merely the artistic reflection, not solid proof of anything without the written history behind these things. I am not dismissing the idea that outer world travelers came here, I am merely announcing that your evidence is questionable.

The devices you highlighted in some of the photos look more like medicine bags or "man" purses. The tops of the Myan buildings are missing because archeologists found evidence that these tops were made of wood and had either been burned as in one specific find or decomposed as the jungle took over. There are still many cities that have not been researched in the middle America region that are still covered and look like hills and mountains.

To say that people from other planets came here to influence a people from earth is more like the "god" theory of explanation. Is it really that difficult to believe that ancient people were just as intelligent as modern humans? Perhaps the smart ones were dealt in the same way during ancient times as they were throughout our written history. Look at what society did to astronomers and scientists during the past 2000 years. History does have a nasty habit of repeating because born out of ignorance.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
Well the stars and flags in this thread don't look exactly if I "had no credibility"

Yes, because popularity is the mark of truth.

Unless you can prove it, the state that's fake is still a personal skeptic assumption.

You could take your own advice too... I think you are so invested in to this idea you're unwilling to let any small part of it be proven false, in your mind.

Originally posted by peggy m
The tops of the Myan buildings are missing because archeologists found evidence that these tops were made of wood and had either been burned as in one specific find or decomposed as the jungle took over.

I was reading recently that they had massive Trees growing on the tops of them, as a represent of the World Tree (as in many cultures), as a form of tree worship? I was instantly reminded of Minas Tirith in Lord of the Rings, how on the great pillar they have that white tree that is thousands of years olf and dies when the city is besieged...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

You wrote: "but don't call me liar" and I just wanted to point out to everyone that visits this site that a believer is not a liar. Only those who know the truth but promotes a falsehood can be called a liar.

The Mayan and Axtec cultures could have been understood better if it had not been for conquering nations destroying history. Now what we have is modern ideals piecing together ancient aritfacts to provide understanding. Not that different from what modern archeologists and anthropologists are doing to the continents of Europe, Africa, and Asia. The problem is that a conquering nation destroys or alters things. That does not allow us to call the believer a liar. That practice is rude and wrong and accomplishes only what we seek to rid.

Is it really that difficult to ask questions and compare answers or is it more important to compare beliefs and accuse each other of being a liar? I did not see the link to the poster's Mayan astronaut but I did encounter other's speculations from university professors and students.

Just because I was unable to locate the meteorite proof in the link this poster provided does not mean I should dismiss his or her claim. I think we all should ask for clarification. Perhaps a quote from the link that would provide easier online research or perhaps an outside source such as the name of the university doing the study or the university/government department that has the evidence in question.

The link you provided was a wonderful source of meteorite discoveries but a site search did not provide evidence of your claim to a spacecraft metals and an astronaut landing. Can you please narrow the evidence link down to a specific site and page or university/professor or museum/curator?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
[edit on 11/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Great stuff OP and dont lose your cool is the usual obvious troll is obvious crap we get on subjective threads like this. I have seen some of this before and some new great stuff like the object being carried in all of the carvings. To the members that come on and slam posts rather than give constructive feedback I say this to you, why do you care, if you do not believe in the subject then why come on and troll and ruin threads. There is plenty of subjects on ATS that I think are rubbish however I do not comment on them. Kepp to what you know and death to trolls

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join