It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the human eye actually emit an energy beam?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats
anyone notice when you look at an attractive lady in the street, pass-by a window etc. they seem to instantly raise their head and look back at you.

Also when you're staring at someone they seem to look back / around the environment as if they feel uncomfortable.

Just an observation.

The attractive lady phenomenon everybody has witnesed, but they only turn around if your both thinking close to the same things. Its usually sexual in nature on the same wavelength sort of say. Its almost like they expect someone to be looking at them.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

O.K. since people keep bringing this up -- it works through the vagus nerve which is the parasympathetic autonomic nerve system. In other words -- both people have the same experience and react similarly because it's not through the central nervous system -- it's not through words and left-brain dominance but through the right brain. The male transmits electromagnetic fields through the pineal gland -- it's focused through the eyes -- but the pineal gland is omnidirectional. The electromagnetic energy can also go through walls, ceilings and even long distance -- but, again, the eyes do focus the energy and other parts of the body are focused on sucking up the electromagnetic energy. So the electromagnetic transmission then activates the other person's vagus nerve autonomic system -- and the pineal gland transduces the information -- so that the signal from the electromagnetic energy is then changed back into the proper sense in the brain -- words, images, etc.

Alright there's technology that does this as well:

the brainport

vision.wicab.com...

www.youtube.com...

It works through proprioreception -- in other words the autonomic sensations of "touch" are pure electromagnetic -- it's electrochemical and then turns into electromagnetic. The brain then transduces the electromagnetic energy into the appropriate sensation through training.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
this is spectacular news for the quantum physics world, maybe explains the slit experiment and why particles become matter instead of waves when spectated upon.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SoberMonitor

The double slit experiment needs no explanation. It is understood.
And it has nothing to do with eyes. It is observed by instruments.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by Phage

Poor Phage disproven by civilizations twice as old as the West: China and India! haha. Chi -- Prana -- just look into how to make electromagnetic fields.

Yeah Phage... Ner Ner Nee Ner Nerrrr!

You've been trumped twice by *cough* ancient superstitions *cough*!!!

You must be totally gutted mate!

IRM

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Dude drew relax I was just playing around, you should know by now that you cant change anyones perspective on things, were all saying the same thing just using different languages even when its the same language. Your overreaching and a little intrusive, I know how it feals to have a overactive mind I to usually go through periods were all I do is read stuff and I'm not a book person, dam book a day, it's better to relax and smell some roses once in a whyle.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It would explain my weird fascination with how the eye works. It would also explain the fact that if I look at someone, even if only for a split second, the acknowledge me regardless of distance.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
HEY ,you guys....here it is!
altsvista "visual ray" , and try it...stare at a cloud...two minutes it disrupts a little...three minutes the cloud shows thinning...4 minutes and it's almost gone...4 1/2 minutes, and poof...anyone can do it...choose a medium lone cloud or patch in a thick cloud.!
Aren't us Texans special?

[edit on 10-4-2010 by GBP/JPY]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Thats called the wind.
Once I control that I know I am in business.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

like wind turbines, home wound alternators? i want to do one

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Actually I stopped reading a book a day last September and have since been living in the countryside enjoying the wildlife. Good call.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It's a very interesting hypothesis for sure but the shortcomings of the paper are so glaring it amazes me it was published (I'm not sure if the journal is peer reviewed..)

First, why did they only rely on the eyelid to block the supposed "ocular extramission"? If these results are valid they should be repeatable by leaving the eye open and "blocking" the extramission with something else.

The lack of an overall system diagram frustrates me, if a provisional patent had been filed they are guaranteed IP rights over this for a year so they should have no qualms about publishing a diagram. The fact that they only used ONE test subject (a 58 year-old Caucasian male) and want to use the resulting data to make a generalization about all of humanity just ridiculous.

As was also stated earlier they should have been able to show a quantitative increase in their detected signal with multiple people staring at the detector. I also find it extremely interesting that there is no output voltage waveform from their equipment.

To me what this paper shows is that when you connect EEG equipment to a patient's head, you will measure a well known EEG phenomenon: the change in brainwave patterns when a person's eyes are open versus closed.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

No, I just meant jokingly controlling all the wind on the planet like in a comic book from the 80's. But alternators are cool too. X_X

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCuriousEngineer

As your name would imply, you raise good points. I didnt read the article mainly because it is way past my reasonable sleeping period. Keep up the inquisition and the answers will follow.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Rinnegan + Smallville version of superman = Eye superpowers montage?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

www.esalenctr.org...

Quantum theory involves two realms. The "lower" realm is described in the physical language of quantum mathematics, while the "upper" realm is described in the psychological language of ordinary experience. Process 1 involves both realms. It is a psycho-physical event whose psychologically described part is an intentional action to probe nature in a way expected to elicit desired information.

www.npr.org...

It is possible that the view of consciousness that I have been exploring, that the mind-brain system is a quantum cohering-decohering-recohering system in an environment, may shed light on the mighty and still unresolved problem of what is called the famous "Measurement Problem" in Quantum Mechanics.

More recently Zeh has said: "Heisenberg's original hope that the quantum system was disturbed during the measurement is not tenable. Instead, various systems (the observed one, the apparatus, the observer, and the environment) get entangled."

The natural interpretation of receiving information from the outside world, say visual field, is that the quantum information being received makes the partially decoherent mind-brain system become more coherent via some analogue of Shor's error correction theorem. (This postulate mirrors the chlorophyll molecule that is excited to a quantum coherent state by absorbing a photon and remains in a coherent state, helped, we think, by its wrapper of antenna protein.)

The theorem states that information from a "quantum environment" can enter a quantum system and, detect decoherence in some few of a more numerous entangled multi-qubit (quantum bits) encoding of those fewer qubits. The Shor process detects the decoherence in the qubits via the equivalent of a quantum measurement. Having detected decoherence in those few qubits, the algorithm can make those decohering degrees of freedom recohere. The algorithm can error correct decohering qubits by restoring their coherence. But critically, the theorem says that the decoherence in the "system" does not disappear, instead the decohrence is transferred to the quantum environment!

[edit on 10-4-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The eyes some say are the window to the soul, and they do have the ability to absorb energy through a photosynthesis like process, and to emit energy as well.

The fact that science has yet to discover mechanisms and devices to measure every spectrum, does not mean that those spectrums of energy do not exist (cough, cough Phage).

Some Sales People are trained to establish eye contact and to lock eyes in closing situations with the potential customer, the person who breaks the stare first is the one likely to take the submissive stance in the interaction and potential transaction, the one who didn’t will typically enjoy the dominant position.

Yet, as I found out once, breaking eye contact locks with another person, when you are each staring into one an other’s eyes, is not always easy, when the person has developed extra sensory capabilities to actually penetrate through your eyes into your mind.

In reality a powerful form of telepathy can be achieved in this fashion, and one can even gain dominance over another person’s mind, interrogate it telepathically, and communicate lucidly and fully, without ever uttering an audible syllable in the process.

It is the telepathy of another person staring at you, even though they are not in your line of vision, that your own mind becomes aware of, and causes you to search out that source from where it is emanating.

One day they will have a machine that can measure and do this, science and technology is in reality metaphysics for the mentally impaired!

[edit on 10/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by badw0lf

Yeah -- and I've posted all my research online -- naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com... is my blog which gives urls to my online links, etc.

That reading was after I had finished my masters degree for which I read a tons as well -- I've always been a book worm but cranked it up after the qigong training. My brain was hungry!

Man, it takes me at least a week to read a book.. I'm not a big reader, and wasn't being funny when I asked... I wish I could read a book a day.. Mind you I think were on different levels when it comes to books, I last read the road, not an informative piece..

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Did he try the test using a blind person?
A real double blind test per say....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join