It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the human eye actually emit an energy beam?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by rufusdrak

You are correct.

An EEG does not measure electromagnetic radiation. It measures changes in electrical potential, measured in microvolts (millionths of a volt). Without a circuit it will measure nothing. In this case the circuit is through the goggles to the head of the participant. As I said, it is measuring brainwaves, not radiation.

You are also correct that the human body is not capable of producing ELF electromagnetic radiation. It is highly questionable that the human body can produce any form of electromagnetic radiation. Otherwise, you wouldn't need to attach those electrodes to take an EEG, you could just use a radio.

You are correct that the guy is a fraud. Oops, I mean probably a fraud.

[edit on 4/9/2010 by Phage]

Damn. I WANTED to believe this thing so bad. Just like everyone here, it's very interesting and would maybe give some sort of credence and explanation to the heisenburg uncertainty principle but how can he make such a glaring and obvious error that blows his entire theory out of the water?
I guess the 'how' is that he's not a scientist but rather a psychiatrist of some sort but that's still hard to believe that he could base his entire theory on such an erroneous notion.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I did it the other day actually.... not got the girl to coma and chat but i was checking out this girls legs who was about 20 metres away from me... i was up on a balcony and she turned to look straight up at me... i was like wow, how did you know i was up here?

I believe more people are becoming more tuned to their senses these days... its almost as if we can communicate without actually saying anything....

[edit on 9-4-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So your saying that an experiment that one guy using his own device that is not meant to pick up elf waves but something alse is a fraud because he dident pick up elf radiation. but he says something registered on his device. why spend all tht time and energy for the fun of being a fraud, to deceave hu, just say he is wrong and get it over with it's all speculations.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I used to practice Martial Arts and we use to practice it. It was taught as spiritual energy. It was your intention. If you put your attention on someone. Especially if you are trained to have a strong (negative) emotion attached. They could tell when you were sending the energy.

Sometimes the drill would work perfectly and other times not. It would depend on the skill of those sending the energy and the skill of the person sensing.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

DAMN YOU PHAGE! I clicked this link, took a look at this experiment, saw the rather obvious flaws and before i can tear it apart you already do it on the first page. Meh, that'll teach me

The research methedology used is flawed. This scientist claims you can feel someone looking at you from across a room and yet he only tested it a couple of cm's away. It's also interesting to read how they have patented the machine to detect this phenomenon, so any scientist wishing to replicate the experiment has to pay for the machine then? All very fishy.

A more simple experiment would be to sit someone in a room and have a detector on the other side of the room. Shield the detector from outside interference and then have them stare at it, easy. Or how about we just have some control subjects?

It's nonsense and i'm truly astounded so many on this forum swallow it.

Deny ignorance!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I bet he is not a fraud, I bet it is true, mostly cause I see what he is talking about only what I do is more then senseing people stareing at me. In all likelyhood it was prolly surpressed for a long time. The possibilites are endless with the possible worlds that could be created with technology linked with the power od the Earth magnetic field. I just hope the magnetic field stays long enough in order for us to make these NEEDED advancements.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by Phage

So your saying that an experiment that one guy using his own device that is not meant to pick up elf waves but something alse is a fraud because he dident pick up elf radiation. but he says something registered on his device. why spend all tht time and energy for the fun of being a fraud, to deceave hu, just say he is wrong and get it over with it's all speculations.

What are you talking about? The guy in the video clearly has no idea what he's talking about and his entire experiment is scientifically WRONG because he doesn't even know the difference between EMR and an electrical current.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You are also correct that the human body is not capable of producing ELF electromagnetic radiation. It is highly questionable that the human body can produce any form of electromagnetic radiation. Otherwise, you wouldn't need to attach those electrodes to take an EEG, you could just use a radio. You are correct that the guy is a fraud.

Oops, I mean probably a fraud.

Oooooops...

Every living organism on our planet is surrounded with energy in form of the signal environment. This energy is produced either by him as result of essence of his living and survival, or the energy occurs in form of natural and artificial signals of the terrestrial origin and further of extraterrestrial origin, signals coming from the near and deep space. If Man has the option, the gift to see far broader spectrum, so not to be limited by visible part of the spectrum only, he would be surprised, for sure, how dense spectrum exists on our planet. That magical word “energy”, which is cause of everything, the word quoted in any form and connected with every living or dead form, is playing important part. There is no doubt that Man itself is emanating energy. However, it is necessary to remember how weak this field is. Signals emitted by the brain constitute one component of this energy. It concerns Extremely Low Frequencies - ELF.

A cell is the basic, very small unit of the living substance. It measures about 10 microns, i.e. 10−5 m. But, it is still enormous to compare with particles carrying electrical charge (electrons) - there is place for at least
10,000 for them on the cell length and about 30,000 for them on the cell circumference. To create electricity in the cell, the cell needs capacity to process certain chemical materials, which the cell absorbs. The cell makes
free chemical energy by chemical decomposition of the material and is using it for protein building, for its own work and for creating electricity in presence of oxygen. The electricity is the most important thing for some
cells, for nerve cells for example. Communication between nerve cells (neurones) depends on the parameter called resting membrane potential - RMP. Cell interior is negative in respect to its surface and potential across
the plasmatic cell membrane is reaching values between -20 mV and -200 mV. The higher potential difference, the higher voltage. RMP of the nerve cell is in range -40 mV to -90 mV, the sustained value is -70 mV. We
call such cells polarised. Aforesaid voltage values are really negligible; currents reach orders of magnitude of microamperes. Nevertheless, those values are not insignificant.

2.1. Schumann Resonance - Connection of Man with the Nature

It concerns the state on boundary of beta and theta levels, at 7.83 Hz more precisely. Brain waves have no constant frequency, but their frequency is changing. The whole control system is buried deeply in the brain,
in the thalamus. The thalamus is switching and integrating center of excitements coming from sensors, from the spinal cord and the brain stem to the cerebral cortex. The system is called thalamic rhythmic generator
or "pacemaker".
(...)

Jolana Lipkova and Jaroslav Cechak
University of Defence, Czech Republic

Existence of EM radiation in humans in ELF band

Nice you said "probably" is a fraud, if you know what I mean...

[edit on 9-4-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

This guy isn't the only one that found something in this field of research:

Every living organism on our planet is surrounded with energy in form of the signal environment. This energy is produced either by him as result of essence of his living and survival, or the energy occurs in form of natural and artificial signals of the terrestrial origin and further of extraterrestrial origin, signals coming from the near and deep space. If Man has the option, the gift to see far broader spectrum, so not to be limited by visible part of the spectrum only, he would be surprised, for sure, how dense spectrum exists on our planet. That magical word “energy”, which is cause of everything, the word quoted in any form and connected with every living or dead form, is playing important part. There is no doubt that Man itself is emanating energy. However, it is necessary to remember how weak this field is. Signals emitted by the brain constitute one component of this energy. It concerns Extremely Low Frequencies - ELF.

Jolana Lipkova and Jaroslav Cechak
University of Defence, Czech Republic

Use it against the debunkers, skeptics, disinfo agents and worshipers of Phage.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
INSANE!!!!

I test this theory all the time on my bus rides to work, our buses have tinted windows in the city so I sometimes will stare at people as the bus comes down the various streets, some people stare back directly at where I am on the bus but I know nobody can even see into the windows, especially from some of the distances these people are... I knew there was something up with this theory...

Spelling Is HORRIBLE!

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Spock Shock]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

It's nonsense and i'm truly astounded so many on this forum swallow it.

Deny ignorance!

Who will swallow what??

Jolana Lipkova and Jaroslav Cechak University of Defence, Czech Republic

You are damn right. Deny ignorance!! Specially coming from disinfo agents.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Conclusion
This paper reports the measurement of the radiation from humans in ELF band using two types of antennas. A briefly analysis of the measured spectra diagrams is made and consequently a conclusion is made that man is emitting EM energy in the band of interest. This band was situated deliberately to the frequency interval of 0.5 - 30 Hz.

Dude, very nice paper, it does indeed seem to conclude that electromagnetic radiation is emitted from humans, and has been recorded. However, you seem a bit energetic and are trolling this thread a little, just take it easy. Good work finding that paper anyhow.

[edit on 9/4/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Doesn't the Navy use ELF to communicate while under water? They previously had to surface to communicate... that's no longer necessary these days. And I just finished reading a blog discussing QUANTUM TELEPORTATION being used with the Spirit land rover on Mars. Which makes this thread's claims look like a cake walk in comparison.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There is a simple test you can do to test the theory...

go someplece like a bus, theater...someplace where you will NOT be unnoticed and stare at the back od someone's head...see if they turn around...

When I was a kid a friend of mine did that and invariably we could make someone respond.

All of us know that "feeling of being watched" and we're usually right.

also...let's not forget the pineal glad which is responsive to light even though it is not directly connected to the eye...but there must be some kind of connection that we just don't know about.

Give the stare test a try...you'll be surprised.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by wiseone11]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheaWolf

That is why many hunters learn to not look directly at their intended target, but look to the side of it until the instant of the kill.

A particular characteristic which marks us out from other primates is the widely exposed white sclera (white of the eye) in humans .
Whilst it is hypothesised that this unique feature increases the ability to communicate through signal gaze ....... it is to the detriment of our hunting skills , as it betrays the direction of gaze and ultimately our intent.

No eye beams ... just the contrast of the white sclera against the darker coloured surrounding iris .

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Alright, so a lot of people are bashing this particular experiment, or whatever.

What I find most interesting about this thread, is it brought to our attention and for us to discuss that strange feeling of being watched or staring at someone and having them know your staring at them.

The aspect I find most intriguing is based on this personal example:

Sometimes I might be driving, and then i feel that feeling that someone is staring at me. The spookiest part is my eyes automatically lock on to the starer's eyes. Not in the general direction, but BOOM, right into their eyes. Yeah. I think that is ridiculously awesome.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

However, you seem a bit energetic and are trolling this thread a little, just take it easy. Good work finding that paper anyhow.

"Energetic"??? Why?? 'cos I used the forbidden words "disinfo agent"??? I don't think so... I'm just sick of people that are ever affirming that "this guy IS a fraud", "that guy IS a hoaxer", "this subject WAS PROVEN fake", "this CAN'T happen", "that IS NOT real"... and sometimes I feel that some people here, do that professionally, despite the fact they think that nobody will find evidence they are wrong. Notice I didn't use the words "lying", "deceiving" or "confusing"...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
well i guess this explains the experiments that were effected by observastion as opposed to locked in a dark box.....

this beam of light is obviously a manifestation of the brain that somehow emits through the eye ???

Well interesting stuff indeed

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It's only logical

Ears pick up sound-waves
Taste buds and nostrils pick up the diffusion of scents

Eyes have to pick up something other than light when staring into another human beings eyes. I wrote 20 pages of theory about the same thing...but of course I'm not a "credible scientist" so everything I conclude is irrelevant.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join