It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Hidden Structure of World Power

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+80 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The following is a very brief introduction to concepts that are known by far too few.

Geographically, the seats of world power are Rome (temporal and spiritual center), London (financial holdings) and Washington D.C. (Very likely to be moved to Denver)

In one of his speeches, President John F. Kennedy had this to say on April 27, 1961:

"....For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

Kennedy was the last non-puppet American president, and one of very few ever who had made full use of executive powers in defiance of foreign power plots. He was also the first and only Catholic president- and after reading the material below and doing your own research, you'll see the irony in this and understand exactly why he was killed.

He was correct.

My research thus far has lead me to this conclusion. Here is how the system works from the top down.

At the very top is the hierarchy is

The top 2% (fourth vow) of The IHS Jesuit order and its superior general, Reverend Father Adolfo Nicolás, who is also the ultimate head of Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, Opus Dei, and the international intelligence community (CIA, NSA, and FBI in United States, Mossad in Israel, MI5/MI6 in UK, BND in Germany, FSB former KGB in Russia, among many others), the Vatican (by proxy), and numerous fraternal orders worldwide. The Jesuit order was officially founded in 1540 for the purpose of countering the protestant reformation, remaining today a highly educated military order that guides world events from behind the scenes, often planning many decades in advance, orchestrating and having interests on both sides of ensuing conflicts whether they be material or otherwise. If pope Clement XIV had not suppressed the Jesuits in 1773, these colonies would have never gained independence from King George III. There are 85 Jesuit provinces worldwide, 10 dividing the United States, from which arise what we know as regional government. At the head of each is a Jesuit Provincial who directs the actions of localized government largely through archbishops. The Jesuits did not hold power over the Vatican until 1814 after their "weapon" Napoleon paved the way for their triumphant renaissance.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Which is in hierarchy above

The Vatican and its Jesuit-installed Benedict XVI, who retains temporal power just as the popes of old have, the "king of kings" as visual head of the wealthiest and most powerful institution on earth, and is therefore the most powerful human being in public view, second only to Jesuits of the fourth vow and their clandestine general who is often referred to as "the black pope". Why the perpetual conflict in Israel? Because both Palestinian and Israeli leaders are subject to the Vatican. This does not include the Catholic people in general, as they are largely unaware of how the upper echelon of their church operates.

The "blue blood" royals of Britain headed by Queen Elizabeth II (who is also the stuart of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, and Saint Kitts and Nevis and by incorporation of THE UNITED STATES which has been from sea to shining sea a British corporate entity since 1871). Can't beat America on the field of battle? No problem... they didn't need to overthrow a constitutional republic when it was so much easier to superimpose another system on top of it to strangle our own institutions, such as article three courts, which have long since gone.

The London-based international financial system. These banks are not only treasurers for the near-incalculable (and very hard to trace by the way) wealth of the Vatican city-state and its holdings worldwide, but also for the British aristocracy which is, as noted earlier, also the American aristocracy. This category includes the "Bilderberg" group (with the exception of Her Majesty), CFR, trilateral commission, etc so touted by the "alternative media" as being the root of all evil or the "new class that has taken control of the political system". A little audacious research reveals many levels above this. "Citizens" have long since been robbed of all true wealth, and have been reduced to exchanging pieces of unbacked paper for payment of debts. Why pay at all when the state owns your car, home, and your physical body anyway? Don't believe me? Stop paying taxes on your paid-off home and see how quickly its true owners appear.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The monolithic mass media, controlled mainly by the Sovereign Military order of Malta and Masonic (Jesuit controlled by proxy) Jews who are opposed to the interests of their own people. This level of information control yields greater power over the individual human than any territorial government. Their hands reach into your household and mold the minds of your children from birth onward. This is not without eventual repercussion. The Jesuit order has set this up so public sentiment will grow against the Jews (especially Sephardi).
While on this subject, it is worth mentioning that the Ku Klux Klan, National Alliance, and various neo-nazi groups, as well as Nation of Islam (radical black power), MEChA (radical mexican/Aztlan groups) are all controlled by the same people, being funded and in a few cases trained by the American CIA for a planned future racial conflict.
Because of the mass media, the chances are very good that if you were born after 1955 then you are a communist and don't even know it. The lyrics to "imagine" consist of just a tiny section of a tiny chapter in the little red book permanently etched into your minds. The plan worked flawlessly... Skew individual identity, destroy families and culture, destroy ties that hold societies together, replace one religion with another called evolution, and destroy a nation. Why care about immensely important issues when future generations can pay the price for you?

The large American corporations mainly headed by members of the Sovereign order of the Knights of Malta and the Knights of Columbus (both are tied to Vatican). International Mafia groups can also be categorized on this level, originating mainly in Italy and eastern Europe (most are run by the international intelligence community)

The puppet American government and its true one-party system, with the illusion of choice to keep the people pacified. This is represented by the Democratic (neo-marxist/communist) and the Republican (emerging fascist) political parties. The current American president has the distinction of having been brought forth by Zbigniew Brzezinski, and is thus a product of financial interests rather than being of direct "blue blood" lineage as most past presidents have been. He is also a 22nd degree Freemason of the Prince Hall Rite. Brzezinski's ambitions lean toward US aggression against Moscow and Beijing thus setting up one side of the chessboard (the US will lose). Infrastructure is already being created to smoothly facilitate an invasion of the continental US, including using Cuba as the initial staging base of operations, and an ideal port in eastern mexico with the high-capacity NAFTA highway system leading to Kansas City and from there branching out through the US for swift troop and equipment mobilization.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Before this can take place, the US must be considerably weakened. This will be done by blaming a future "event" on domestic "terrorists", presented for public view as a neo-fascist network, to begin stateside military operations and seizure of weapons from the US populace. The camps have been constructed to house "terrorists"- also known as- anyone who disagrees. On the ruins of Detroit, D.C, Los Angeles, and others will be the pointed finger of mass media. To give an idea of timeframe, it is very likely that Obama will be present in Washington D.C. at the time of the event. Furthermore, it is also likely that he was groomed for this specific purpose, just as Biden was to succeed him. The current US economic crisis (by no means accidental), how the automakers tie in, and the strategic importance of what is to come for Detroit, means that this will begin relatively soon.

You. Will the masses ever wake up? NO, but true leadership can guide them to an age of light and real progress.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by ancientfuturist]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Here we go again...

Opus Dei?? are you serious? Masons? The Masons today are not the all powerful organization of the past that gave rose to the anti-masonic political parties because their power was so great. AND more importantly, AFAIK the Masonic Lodges and the Vatican do not exactly get along on a great many issue so to even try to suggest they are working together to control the world is just, well, out there.

Today the Masons run childrens hospitals and give out scholarships, they don't try and control destiny..

+39 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It’s an excellent thread and well thought out.

What most people don’t understand is that the Vatican administers to a religion not out of faith or belief, but as a control mechanism for the masses.

Nor do they really understand that because the power of the Vatican does not appear (on purpose) to be omnipresent, does not mean it is not omnipresent.

It really is just a front for the wealth of Rome and the continued hegemony over the world by Rome. A Rome that appears to be emasculated, benevolent and spiritual in nature, but in all reality is none of those things, but instead seeks power and control through tyranny of the masses, masses it does not directly tyrannize.

Rome has many legions, and each plays their own part in a scheme that is not fully disclosed to them , or they are fully aware of.

Many people will say, but the Masons are against the Vatican, or that Jews and Christians don’t always or often get along, etc. etc. but they fail to understand that the synergy that is created when two diametrically opposed forces meets produces a predictable outcome, even though that confrontational and chaotic nature of the path towards that predictable outcome appears to be the fruit of random events.

Even though the evidence is all around people, on our money, in our religions, in our laws, in our court system, in treaties and accords between sovereign nations, people refuse to believe by and large that the Roman Empire never died, and that wherever they live, that they live in a Roman State, and however free they imagine themselves to be, that they truly are just Roman Slaves.

Rome has created a matrix for control that encompasses spiritual, moral, financial and military domination, all through a well conceived and seemingly innocuous set of what appear to be conflicting religions, nations, institutions and lifestyles.

All designed to create the synergy, that makes order out of introduced chaos and divide and conquer warfare so powerful and enslaving.

In many ways it is a truth so obvious most people are afraid to think of it, contemplate it or speak of it, for fear that the deeply entrenched illusions that frame their reality will render them into a world where almost everything they imagined to be true is in fact a lie.

Yet, at some point we must confront the monolith of Roman hegemony or consign ourselves for eternity to a life of scarcity, deprivation, cruelty, violence and fear.

Great thread, I salute you!

[edit on 8/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is a refreshing topic to see, thank you for the overview.

According to what I have gathered, Freemasons also run Unicef, World Vision, Greenpeace and other activist groups/charities, and allow no one in who does not profess belief in a higher power. Their membership speel looks like this:

www.grandlodge-nc.org...

The organization will not allow people to advance if they are moral individuals who do not meet certain "criteria" of the higher ranks, and become blue adepts. It is a pyramid of power, designed to allow evil men and women to advance in power while keeping the rest in low degrees and deluded. It becomes apparant after looking at the top ranks that the "In God we Trust" they refer to is actually the "Supreme Architect of the Universe", aka Lucifer the light-bearer. That is correct, high level Masons are in the service of Lucifer, and the occult doctrines of Lucis Trust, the Rosicrucian heresies, and the governing edicts of the nwo.

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

Partial list of Christian Denominations which forbid membership in the Masonic Lodge

Methodist Church of England
Wesleyan Methodist Church
Russian Orthodox Church
Assemblies of God
Church of the Nazarene
Orthodox Presbyterian Church
Reformed Presbyterian Church
Evangelical Mennonite Church
Church of Scotland
Grace Brethren
Roman Catholic Church
Christian Reformed Church in America
Evangelical Mennonite Church
Synod Anglican Church of England
Free Church of Scotland
General Association of Regular Baptist Churches
Independent Fundamentalist Churches of America
The Evangelical Lutheran Synod
Baptist Union of Scotland
Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
Presbyterian Church in America

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

In my country (Philippines) they still do. Heck, even our flag is Freemasonic.

Freemasonry is just quite another (irrelevant) branch. The Vatican and Western governments are the ones holding the real power now.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is a great read... I think as we move towards a One World Government, One World Currency, and One World Religion. I think Denver will be the city of choice and the capital of it all.

I never thought about the NAFTA Superhighway being used to transport troops and for the purpose alone.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Good information - well presented - great read

As always, I may not resonate with the actual details due to perspective, but I think you've accurately developed a workable model of "reality" or more like our shared illusion of what we view as reality. ProtoplasmicTraveler has some great points as well.
"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" is wearing very thin in many facets of global society concurrently. Oops, one little crack and ten thousand years of hard work comes crashing down on itself.

gj

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientfuturist

I live near Detroit....what's supposed to happen? I can be downwind or upwind depending.

Jason

[edit on 8-4-2010 by hthjason]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
My most sincere thanks to all who have replied, ProtoplasmicTraveler and Northwarden especially.

A strongman will come for America. The people will cheer his every word because their inner thoughts he will say aloud. Stalin, Hitler, and Mao were just warm-ups.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I read on one of your threads about how America's treaty with Britain ending the revolutionary war actually gave the king control of America and made him our treasurer. I looked it up and I did read in the first paragraph that he gets his power from being a prince of Rome (among other things) but I didn't fully understand the exact meaning of a lot of it so I'll just take your word for it.
Yet on ancient futurist's post it says Britain was in control of the U.S. 'since 1871'. Which one is it? If you guys could elaborate on that it would help me out, thanks.
EDIT: I know you would say Rome controls Britain anyway but I'm just assuming we were controlled through Britain in the past.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by time91]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientfuturist

You know a long long time ago I thought the internet had the capacity for real honest debate and exchange of research and materials so everyone can research and come to similar conclusions.

People in walking life have enough disagreements with theory's and facts as their presented to them but when the net was more of a fringe medium.

People were cooperative and furthered each others results.

Well call it lack of shame or refinement in how people express themselves in the 20 years+ hence. New generations of children are being reared up on this global network.

But you. Put it forth cleanly and plainly. Short and succinct Thank you.

I had wondered if the plan was delayed because initially it looked like Clinton was the one, it feels like theres an ongoing rehearsal happening with each president so TPTB can strike the flint over and over for when it sparks and the plan can commence.

But people get old, they die, the plans change or their implementation. All the country's you've mentioned are insolvent and based on credit, so I have to ask what further control are they attempting to accomplish here?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I agree that the Black Pope is the highest visible power in the world.

But what I want to know is, what is the invisible power above that?

Now, I know a lot of people say aliens or demons, but really what do you think?

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me that it was true.

So, who do you think controls the Black Pope?

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91

I read on one of your threads about how America's treaty with Britain ending the revolutionary war actually gave the king control of America and made him our treasurer. I looked it up and I did read in the first paragraph that he gets his power from being a prince of Rome (among other things) but I didn't fully understand the exact meaning of a lot of it so I'll just take your word for it.
Yet on ancient futurist's post it says Britain was in control of the U.S. 'since 1871'. Which one is it? If you guys could elaborate on that it would help me out, thanks.
EDIT: I know you would say Rome controls Britain anyway but I'm just assuming we were controlled through Britain in the past.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by time91]

Good question, John Jay, John Adams and Benjamin Franklin negotiated the Treaty of Paris that ended the Revolutionary War as plenipotentiaries of the United States of America.

In reality the United States of America did not formally exist until that moment when the King of England in his role as Prince Elector of the Roman Empire named it into existence.

Jay, Adams and Franklin were in fact stripped of all their Colonial Titles under the Continental Congress and besides being appointed plenipotentiaries of the newly named United States were ostensibly present at the Court of Versailles as esquires, which are lawyers and one step below knights on the nobility chart, after having been charged by and retained for the Court of their High Mightiness of the Netherlands, (John Jay), the Court of Madrid (John Adams) and the Court of Versailles (Benjamin Franklin) which were all major land, and stake owners and creditors to the colonialists.

Fictionally the story of brave Revolutionaries fighting a tyrannical King for their freedom is highly engrossing, until one bothers to stop and realize the Revolutionaries were in essence stealing other people’s land to forge a nation and using either borrowed or stolen assets to wage that fight.

Those tactical battlefield victories did nothing to dissuade the true proprietors and title holders, stake holders and creditors from wanting their investments and titles to be honored.

In truth the Revolutionaries had no money in which to purchase these assets, but the principle nations that owned them, Spain, England and France had not only plenty of money, but plenty of men to continue taking the fight to the Rebels and to isolate them through trade blockades and military action into eventual submission.

However that costs money all the way around so the Revolutionaries were given a face saving option. Incorporate into the Holy Roman Empire as an nation the English King as a Prince Elector of the Roman Empire would name into it, write a constitution that protected the creditors and landowners, and allow for some nominal behind the scenes controls to ensure everyone’s investment internationally was adequately protected.

The Revolutionaries got to come off as heroes and of course the Creditors and Land Owners got to make money and secretly retain control.

This all worked fine until the Holy Roman Empire dissolved on paper in 1805, in large part due to the fact that the English Monarch also had long laid claim to France as were the Bourbon Kings. In the Treaty of Paris, King George is actually titled as the King of France, with the usurper Bourbon King of France only being listed as a creditor to the revolutionaries. This dispute more than anything led to the desolving of the Holy Roman Empire on paper.

The King of Spain, though the Holy Roman Court of Madrid, the High Mightiness of the Netherlands through the Holy Roman Court there, and the King of England, through the Holy Roman Court of Versailles all enjoyed being genuine Roman States, where as the Bourbon King was not affiliated with Rome. Eventually the Masons and Napoleon would deal with that problem, but as the Holy Roman Empire disintegrated on paper, it gave the leaders of the new United States the idea that it might be possible to renege on their contractual obligations to Rome and the English Monarch.

The British eventually captured and sacked Washington D.C. in the War of 1812, and carried off all the original documents including the sealed secret committees of Congress that tacitly understood the United States of America is an incorporated Roman entity under the British Monarchy.

In the aftermath of the War of 1812, when during the Treaty of Ghent our representatives were confronted with their previous contractual obligations and once again acquiesced to Roman and English control despite another series of tactical battlefield victories, a number of Americans became alarmed that we in fact once again won nothing in the war, and our representatives allowed the English to once again dictate the terms of the peace.

This led to a widespread backlash against the Masons in the 1820, as it was feared they had conspired all along with the English and sold the people a false bill of goods.

This led to the first attempt at secession by a number of States, but Andrew Jackson, then President, in a famed joint session of Congress argued convincingly that should any one or number of states leave the union it would irreparably harm the others.

Still a number of the Southern States were not happy with the arrangement which led to the Original 13th Amendment which still exists in copies in a couple of State Capital Buildings, where all Esquires and Nobility were barred from office. In other words, Lawyers could not make the very same laws that they would then earn a living by employing.

However by the 1860’s tensions were on the rise on both sides as the rapidly industrialized and internationally capitalized North attempted to infringe on the Constitutional form of Government favored by the largely agrarian South.

The Civil War in fact was all about whether Constitutional Government with the bulk of the power wielded by the States would prevail, or Corporate Government with the bulk of the power wielded by the Federal Government on behalf of the English and Roman principles would prevail.

Unlike Jackson, Lincoln did not even attempt to talk the Southern States back into the Union but imposed a military dictatorship and an Emergency War Time De Facto Government using Corporate Laws and Codes instead of Constitutional Laws and Codes, which still exists to this day.

Once the rebellion in the South was crushed, it was placed under a military occupation that did not end officially until 1978. However the United States is still carved up into 10 Military Government Zones.

The original 13th Amendment barring nobility from holding office was quietly suppressed during the reconstruction and instead was rewritten to make it illegal for any human to own another.

This was quickly followed by the fourteenth amendment that made corporations equivalent to persons legally, without the liability, and made us all corporate citizens/property of the corporate government.

This allowed the Congress to start passing all laws based on regulating interstate commerce, which it technically had broad power to do under the constitution, and since we had all been made property of a corporation, we lost all of our constitutional rights, and began being regulated as part of the commerce system.

This is what the United States Census is all about by the way, and the reason why the Census was mandated in the Constitution was for our English, European and Roman Creditors, so they could monitor our credit worthiness based on our estimated future productive output based on the actual number of people dwelling within the Corporate United States.

It took them the better part of a 100 years to lock us into that system after the Revolutionary War but by after the Civil War England and Rome were well in control. The Federal Reserve Act of 1911 was the final nail in the coffin, giving the English Monarchy and the Vatican complete control of our money.

In the 1930’s we were all officially serialized under the Social Security Act and today we are in fact nothing but a nation of chattel, serialized, and controlled by an International Shadow Government locked into the bondage of illusionary freedom offset by over 600,000 laws and codes that regulate every facet of our existence.

Welcome to Rome, please note the Exit Signs…there are presently none. That though my friend ought to change.

[edit on 8/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

[edit on 9/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I am compelled to thank the OP for a fantastic layout ... its about time someone just said it.. and said it well...

(Just as an aside,,, in no way do I want to hijack this) Alex Jones interviewed Dr Roberts yesterday .. and if anyone heard Alex dancing on tiptoes when the Vatican was mentioned... it was pretty obvious that he knows what direction NOT to go in... He will call out the "offshore bankers" ..but if you head toward Rome with the pointer .. he will back off.. and I dont blame him...

as far as who the black pope answers to as someone asked ... time for a Church Lady impression?

thanks again to the OP... and I hate to be a defeatist but it looks like checkmate. Its a good thing our TRUE rewards lie not on this plane...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Thanks that gives me a lot more info to go on. However from what I've read Jackson went against the central banks, wouldn't that be against the aims of Rome if they controlled our monetary system and were making money off the interest from printing money? Or do you think that the bankers are somewhat isolated in the actual power structure? Also from what I've read about Andrew Jackson I don't think he would of been on board with America being a subordinate to the Roman power structure. He definitely went against someone powerful, considering all of the assassination attempts. He believed the source was the bankers.

On January 30, 1835, President Andrew Jackson attended a congressional funeral in the Capitol building. As he exited, Richard Lawrence, an unemployed house painter, pointed a pistol at Jackson and fired. The percussion cap exploded, but the bullet did not discharge.
Jackson was convinced that Lawrence was hired by his political enemies, the Whigs, to stop his plan to destroy the Bank of the United States. Lawrence spent the rest of his life in jails and asylums.

source

Actually rereading about this assassination attempt it just gets stranger, and ties into this thread.

He claimed that with the President dead “money would be more plenty”—a reference to Jackson’s struggle with the Bank of the United States-and that he “could not rise until the President fell.” Finally, he informed his interrogators that he was actually a deposed English King—Richard III, specifically, dead since 1485—and that Jackson was merely his clerk. He was deemed insane, institutionalized, and never punished for his assassination attempt.

source

Also since the Rothschilds took over the vatican's finances in the early 1900s and they took over England's banking system slowly from late 1700s onward wouldn't that give them control over the entire world power structure? Both the City of London and the Vatican?
Do you think they took over an ailing Roman Empire and kept it going or do you think they are just a part of it and they were allowed to gain enormous wealth and power? That is my main question.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
read this it will open your eyes

Queen Elizabeth controls and has amended U.S. Social Security, as follows:

S.I. 1997 NO.1778 The Social Security ( United States of America)
Order 1997 Made 22nd of July 1997 coming into force 1st September 1997. At
the Court at Buckingham Palace the 22nd day of July 1997. Now, therefore Her
Majesty an pursuance of section 179 (1) (a) and (2) of the Social Security
Administration Act of 1992 and all other powers enabling Her in that behalf,
is please, by and with advise of Her privy Council, to order, and it is
hereby ordered as follows:

"This Order may be cited as the Social Security (United States of America)
Order 1997 and shall come into force on 1st September 1997."

Does this give a new meaning to Federal Judge William Wayne Justice
stating in court that he takes his orders from England? This order goes on to
redefine words in the Social Security Act and makes some changes in United
States Law.

Remember, King George was the "Arch-Treasurer and Prince Elector of the
Holy Roman Empire and c, and of the United States of America." See: Treaty of
Peace (1738) 8 U.S. Statutes at Large. Great Britain which is the agent for
the Pope, is in charge of the USA 'plantation.'

What people do not know is that the so called Founding Fathers
and King George were working hand-n-hand to bring the people of America to
there knees, to install a Central Government over them and to bind them to a
debt that could not be paid. First off you have to understand that the UNITED
STATES is a corporation and that it existed before the Revolutionary war. See
Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43. 28 U.S.C. 3002 (15)

Now, you also have to realize that King George was not just the King
of England, he was also the King of France. Treaty of Peace * U.S. 8 Statutes
at Large 80.

On January 22, 1783 Congress ratified a contract for the
repayment of 21 loans that the UNITED STATES had already received dating from
February 28, 1778 to July 5, 1782. Now the UNITED STATES Inc. owes the King
money which is due January 1, 1788 from King George via France. Is this not
incredible the King funded both sides of the War. But there was more work
that needed to be done. Now the Articles of Confederation which was declared
in force March 1, 1781 States in Article 12 " All bills of credit emitted,
monies borrowed,and debts contracted by, or under the authority of Congress,
before the assembling of the United States, in pursuance of the present
confederation, shall be deemed and considered a charge against the United
States, for payment and satisfaction whereof the said United States, and the
public faith are hereby solemnly pledged."

Now after losing the Revolutionary War, even though the War was
nothing more than a move to turn the people into debtors for the King, they
were not done yet.

Now the loans were coming due and so a meeting was convened in
Annapolis, Maryland, to discuss the economic instability of the country under
the Articles of Confederation. Only five States come to the meeting, but
there is a call for another meeting to take place in Philadelphia the
following year with the express purpose of revising the Articles of
Confederation

The rest of it is here-----www.tpuc.org...

[edit on 8-4-2010 by boroboy]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Jackson was part of the first post founder generation. He was a hero of the War of 1812, and likely one of the few if not the only honest President we ever had.

The fact that he struggled to hold the Union together peaceably as the next generation tried to come to grips with exactly what the Founders had actually done, in and of itself does not implicate him in anyway.

The Founders created the Constitution and a lot of the fictions as part of their posterity. In other words, they all had a vested interest in keeping the truth in a small tightly controlled group.

Jackson simply inherited a mess that he probably had little inclination about, and did his best to try to deal with it, and rectify what he could.

The problem is that a contract is a contract is a contract.

What I was trying to illustrate was that once the Founders all died off, and a new generation inherited the reality, that there was a period from about 1812, to 1865 where the English and Roman control was tenuous. That behind the scenes they struggled to impose it and maintain it and that the Civil War was the catalyst for them entrenching it.

The real struggle for freedom in the United States occurred between the War of 1812 and the Civil War, unfortunately the principles seeking freedom were defeated by the Industrialists, and Bankers, who derive their power, and wealth, and take part in an international system of commerce that all emanates out of Rome via London.

I hope that clarifies that further for you. If not please ask any questions you have.

Thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join