It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this planet x? (no, it's Mars)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by loner007

im pretty sure thats what i wrote i will not write years what was on the earth or dates as we still DO NOT KNOW the real truth. So read your original post i replied to thats what i was commenting on so you just backed up what i said. I don't believe everything just magically appeared but I don't think it all formed the way people believe same as other things like evolution but thats another story.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The message specifically goes out to the so called debunkers a.k.a. paid dis-info agents on both the GLP and ATS threads.

I've read some of the vicious posts on the GLP thread, and I'm not surprised by the vicious smear campaign going on there about Nibiru!
I'm not letting these dis-info agents discourage me. I'm well aware of the major smear campaign going on to put a stop to ANY talk about Planet X/Nibiru. I have another 4th video coming out soon to track this orbiting moon and to see if the planet or brown dwarf star is getting any larger.

Also, tonight, I reviewed Astronuts videos from GLP(his attempt to debunk), and sorry to say, I wasn't at all impressed with his IR imaging. It was very dull as I would expect by duct-taping an IR CCTV camera with no magnification to a telescope.

Question Astronut...."If you are so confident it is Mars, then why couldn't you find any moons orbiting around Mars with your jerry-rigged IR CCTV camera ducted-taped to telescope contraption?"

My videos come from a dedicated IR camera (not a CCTV camera) and cleary show footage of something orbiting that object. It's clearly not Mars as I have already confirmed the coordinates of this object in question. Btw, my videos are brighter and clearer compared to Astronut's. Maybe this is why I am able to spot this object?

Anyways, God Bless and take care.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LX200GPS_3

Hi.
If you are so certain that you have not captured Mars, can you explain why, on March 18th, Mars was exactly in the same location as what you captured?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7716ef58e8cd.png[/atsimg]
BTW, that is not a moon near Mars. That is the star designated HIP 40293.

[edit on 4/7/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Hello,

I was polite to him and just informed him of the facts and supplied the evidence that I used to come to my conclusion.

He has replied to be 2 times already were he was very polite.

I just got another as we speak

I read some of the posts on the GLP thread and I'm not surprised by the amount of paid shill trolling going on there!
I'm not letting these dis-info agents discourage me. I know there is a major smear campaign going on to put a stop to any talk about Nibiru. I have another 4th video coming out soon to track that orbiting object and to see if the planet is getting larger.

That being said, I reviewed, Astronuts videos, and sorry to say, I wasn't impressed with the IR imaging. It was very dull as I would expect by taking a IR CCTV camera with no magnification and trying to retrofit it to a telescope.

Ask them this.... "If you are so confident it is Mars, then why couldn't you find any moons orbiting around Mars with their jerry-rigged IR CCTV camera to a telescope!"

My videos cleary show footage of something orbiting that object. And mine are a lot clearer!

fyi---
Confirmed coordinates for this orange colored planet of star is: 6h42m8.44s, 41 40' 18.94" (Google Sky has this area blacked out!)

Coordinates confirmed w/Meade LX200-ACF Telescope on three separate nights in conjunction with my IR camera to locate this object. I also confirmed with four of my astronomy friends. We all know where Mars is located. The coordinates for this object are no where near Mars.

Even with this reply I still believe 100% that it is Mars until some new evidence is made avaliable.

I try not to get personal and just look at the facts and take what I need.

Thank you.

EDIT: Just to remind everyone I know nothing about astronomy, there all pretty lights in the sky for me, so i got to go on the evidence that is presented.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by TheDon]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

I have a telescope myself and have looked for myself, nothing is there. My telescope is even more powerful than the one he is using, although I do not have IR capability yet

There is nothing political about this. That just smells like something someone would do as a hoaxer to me. That is my opinion and I will stick by it. He can think whatever he wants too. If he thinks its still planet X and not mars after all the evidence he's been shown then I actually feel sorry for the guy

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, I look forward to your input on this subject and futher investigation.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I have been seeing this for 5 nights in a row. I'm in central New Mexico. It's not Mars or Jupiter I thought it was, but no. I never seen this before and it's large. It looks like a brown dwarf. One thing is for sure it's very real. There is another planet behind it which could be mars from my view. but this bigger object brown dwarf or whatever it is very clear from the naked eye and fussy around the edges with a slight glow, kind of yellow orange. I thought I was a plane the first time I saw it, because its very close to the flight path. This event happens around 7 pm- 8pm every night and get closer by the night. tonight is was very bright though. Its not the moon. I suspect a brown dwarf or something like that. but I never seen it in all the 12 years I lived here. it also sets somewhat low in the sky at 7pm

I want to know what this is. I never seen anything like it. It is very large too.

Picture , Movie. I'll try to get some. and post them.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretUsername
reply to post by TheDon

Ahh yup and he will delete and/or ban you from commenting him or sending him any messages now.

Noi he has not and as you will see he took my advice in one of my messages and joined ATS.

EDIT:user LX200GPS_3 is The YouTuber in question for your information.

I know this because I got a messaged I passed above, and as you see he posted nearly the same message above my post, so I believe it is him.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by TheDon]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

Where is it? I am in central California and have not been able to find this and I am always out looking at the stars whenever its clear looking for something strange. Can you give a more descriptive location, like what constellation is it in? The times help a lot as well.. That would be a big help as I found nothing of interest where LX200GPS_3 said to look and would love to get my eyes on this.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sorry, but this is the oldest trick in the book. I know exactly what they did. These dis-info agents took a snap shot of my footage and lowered the brightness to almost black. Then they blackened out a few stars and circled the object in question and called it Mars and said it came from Stellarium. Oldest trick in the book! Sorry, i'm not buying it.
The Nibiru story probably has the biggest smear campaign of any conspiracy out there, and it's just my luck that I happen to stumble into this can of worms.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

hey hey, nice one for joining up. You sound like you've got some good gear on the go there. Would you be able to do a video which shows both Mars and this object? It might quieten things down on the skeptical front. And don't get too pissed at skeptical people. It's a pretty far fetched story that there's a rougue planet/brown dwarf coming round to kick us up the ass. As it means that there's definatly some kind of cover up going on. It's perfectly understandable for people to want more proof, but we don't all have professional equiptment to back up the claim.

It's strange, I half want it to be true, and half want it to be a hoax.

We live in interesting times, I look forward to your next video

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

No.
It came from Stellarium.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDon

Ya I know that's him, that does not change the facts at all. I believe this is mars, unless he can prove otherwise. I did not use "Astronuts" video to come to my conclusion(no where in it does it show cords so does not debunk anything). I did the same thing Phage did (use planetarium software) and I even went to my telescope to double check just in case there was something there. Calling me a dis-info agent does not help prove his videos either. I am not, I am a Automotive technician who moonlights as a amateur astronomer.. well I've been doing it for MANY years now so don't consider myself too much of a amateur anymore

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretUsername

Im using my wife computer. so my software is not available. The object is 253 degrees west of my location. ( Albuquerque NM ) between 6:30 to 830 pm can be seen the best. I just went outside and noticed Mars has moved, so when i seen this .mars was to the south the Dwarf if that's what it is; almost on level with it and just behind it. but the dwarf can not be seen now, but mars still can. The object come up when the sun starts to set. strange I know. I never belived in these things until I have I see it. well I seen it. what it is i do not know. but it looks cool low in the sky. a small tint of color to it.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hello everybody.
How can it be that we know of plenty of binary systems yet are still unsure of our own?
If this "Nibiru" exists and is on it's way here..would we not see it by now?
and I mean SEE it..not grainy videos of things in the sky.
Goodbye everybody

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Relax LX, this isn't GLP. I'm even on your side.

But something tells me NASA wouldn't have sent up the WISE infrared telescope, looking for a brown dwarf they call "Nemesis" or "The Death Star" if Nibiru could be easily seen from the ground.

[edit on 4/7/2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Since I know nothing about astronomy, can someone tell me why in LX200GPS_3 videos the moon/HIP 40293 is in different place in all 3 videos and looks like it is orbiting?

Thank you.

link   

Originally posted by Phage

Hi.
If you are so certain that you have not captured Mars, can you explain why, on March 18th, Mars was exactly in the same location as what you captured?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7716ef58e8cd.png[/atsimg]
BTW, that is not a moon near Mars. That is the star designated HIP 40293.

[edit on 4/7/2010 by Phage]
If you say that this is a star next to Mars, can you explain why it's in a different position in all of the videos? Surely if it's a star, then it'll be in the same spot in the sky in each video. Or, if it's Mars, and the star was next to it, then it'll be getting further away in the videos, not going around it, like it is shown to be doing.

Edit- Great minds TheDon

[edit on 7/4/2010 by Acidtastic]

link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

hey hey, nice one for joining up. You sound like you've got some good gear on the go there. Would you be able to do a video which shows both Mars and this object? It might quieten things down on the skeptical front. And don't get too pissed at skeptical people. It's a pretty far fetched story that there's a rougue planet/brown dwarf coming round to kick us up the ass. As it means that there's definatly some kind of cover up going on. It's perfectly understandable for people to want more proof, but we don't all have professional equiptment to back up the claim.

It's strange, I half want it to be true, and half want it to be a hoax.

We live in interesting times, I look forward to your next video

This^^

I am with you man. I dont want it to be true, but i want the truth. And i give everyone the benefit of the doubt(sometimes it hurts, but its the way i am).

It might frustrate you to have to do this, but there are hoaxers all over the place.

Film the sky. Film Mars, Betelgeuse, Jupiter and Venus.
Basically everything within that vicinity that could possibly be that bright. At that point, no one be able to argue anything otherwise.

I can watch your video and without even picking up a star chart already see something interestingly out of place.

and phage...

im still waiting for your response as to the brightness of the object in question.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by demonseed]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretUsername

I am not calling you anything Sir, and as you will see from my posts I agree with you that it is Mars until some new evidence is presented.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join