It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this planet x? (no, it's Mars)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

i am not de-bunking, just pointing out that the picture of the alleged "nibiru" could have been taken PRIOR to 2009

so it COULD be mars, couldnt it?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

It isn't a hoax. I am not the guy that made the video. I just found it, and wanted it to be torn apart by the minds here.

So, I am not trying to hoax anyone.

I asked if it was planet x. I didn't say "this is planet x".

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Rather than jump right in with the Plant X thing...

Would it not more reasonable to exclude the possibility of it
being the moon, mars, saturn, urectum, pluto first.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by projectnsearch

Extremely well said. My thoughts exactly.

The amount of insta de-bunkers on this topic tells me that we have hit a raw nerve. TPTB obviously want all chatter on this subject squashed as fast as possible.

I pretty much ignore the de-bunkers on this, because they are so shrill, well something isn't right about it.

It makes it hard to tell what is disinfo, and what is real, but we have to find out soon if we stand any chance of getting to the bottom of it. It seems like we are running out of time.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

"its Mars dude. your digital setting circles were off due to misalignment after the scope was intialized"
Im sure of it

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Anyway, if any of you all have a IR video camera, and or telescope, we would love this to be either de-bunked or confirmed by you.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jesuschristmonster

Like I said, I didn't make the vid.

I just posted it for further review.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well if its mars it wont stay in the same place long. If this does then you will know you have something here. please keep us updated . thanks

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Anyway, if any of you all have a IR video camera, and or telescope, we would love this to be either de-bunked or confirmed by you.

I second that. Every one that can buy, borrow or rent an IR camera do so. And start filming the night sky starting with those coordinates. If there is something there do you think we will hear of it on TV? The sky is open to everyone and everyone that can should start looking.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zorzenon

Planet X is not Pluto. The X is supposed to be the roman numeral for our ten. Planet X is simply a way of saying "the tenth planet." Now, since Pluto has been found to not be a planet, the theoretical planet in question is rightfully "Planet X" as it would be the tenth planet.

For future reference, please be correct before belittling others and utterly ignoring the point of the thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Guys this has already been debunked. Its mars. The guy hoaxed people.

Astronut at godlikeprodctions just did a live feed earlier of the coordinates the youtube guy gave. Their was nothing there. He also has Infrared imaging and his equipment is superior to the guy who posted the fake planet X video. Their was nothing there!! You saw mars in the vid. You guys got duped.
www.godlikeproductions.com...

[edit on 6-4-2010 by ker2010]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
Guys this has already been debunked. Its mars. The guy hoaxed people.

Astronut at godlikeprodctions just did a live feed earlier of the coordinates the youtube guy gave. Their was nothing there. He also has Infrared imaging and his equipment is superior to the guy who posted the fake planet X video. Their was nothing there!! You saw mars in the vid. You guys got duped.
www.godlikeproductions.com...

[edit on 6-4-2010 by ker2010]

Theres is a difference been debunked
One:We want to ATS members with there telescopes to confirm this without live feed earlier of the coordinates.

Two:Sure lets use the same coordinates, but with the telescopes.

Third: LOL you posted this from a guy calming to be an Astronut? lol

4Th: you keep saying its mars, but i want proof myself, and also

dont you debunkers have your own forums?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by TheDon
reply to post by Phage

Play nice I was only offering a option, and what seemed to me a easy one.

Lets not for get this post.

The youtube poster is a fool and certainly not an astronomer.
In this video he clearly pans to Betelgeuse. He also claims that Sirius is our closest neighbor.

Yeah, well. I was lazy. Good thing PennyQ had more energy than I do. The thing is when I see a youtube video with Planet X in the title, my eyes kind of glaze over. Point being, it is not an unknown planet.

[edit on 4/6/2010 by Phage]

I guess I would like to jump in here quick before I get ahead of myself reading. Phage, maybe I missed something but why are those coordinates bunk? The google sky image above with those cords is too vague to say anything. Do they not appear anywhere near Orion or Betelgeuse for that matter?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I
I can confirm (if the owner of these videos is being truthful when he says it is upper left of Orion's belt, and it would seem it is) that it is not Jupiter. No planet should be positioned there at this time.

It's called Betelgeuse.

[edit on 4/6/2010 by Phage]

lol, awe COME ON Phage....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06a0724f9d90.jpg[/atsimg]

You obviously did not watch the video lol. The object he recorded was bigger in proportionate size in the sky that any of the closest planets!

Betelguese...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devino
After I read the 3rd page I found this reply by Phage,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7716ef58e8cd.png[/atsimg]
I don't know how accurate the celestial program is that Phage used but from what is seen, if this is correct, it means case closed. If this image in jcattera's video is in fact the planet Mars then he is intentionally attempting to HOAX people.

Of coarse all of this is just my opinion based on the information gained here in this thread, the comments on YouTube about jcattera's video and what I know about astronomy.

I used Stellarium which is very accurate and set the date to March 18, 2010, the same date that the video states.

It is Mars. Either the youtube poster knows nothing about the sky or it is a hoax. Take your pick.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Phage give up they wont even take a guy who put a LIVE feed up of the location on his website as proof. They wanna believe so bad logic and facts mean nothing.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by loner007

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not too long ago there was a post that had some info regarding a moon of Jupiter destabilizing. Or am I mistaken.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

The coordinates given by the youtube poster are no where near Orion or Mars.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devino
After I read the 3rd page I found this reply by Phage,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7716ef58e8cd.png[/atsimg]
I don't know how accurate the celestial program is that Phage used but from what is seen, if this is correct, it means case closed. If this image in jcattera's video is in fact the planet Mars then he is intentionally attempting to HOAX people.

Of coarse all of this is just my opinion based on the information gained here in this thread, the comments on YouTube about jcattera's video and what I know about astronomy.

I used Stellarium which is very accurate and set the date to March 18, 2010, the same date that the video states.

It is Mars. Either the youtube poster knows nothing about the sky or it is a hoax. Take your pick.

AHH... okie dokie. I can accept Mars. The object he filmed was huge lol!....

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

It looks like the sceptics have hit the raw facts

Please, look at the post by PennyQ which is backed up by Phage, use your eyes and your brain and then tell us, for sure, that this object being filmed is not Mars.

Look ... seeing as though most of you insta-believers don't actually do any research to back up yours or some random youtube poster's claims, I will even give you the links to these particular posts ... even though one of them is above on this page ...

PennyQ

Phage

[edit on 6/4/10 by Horza]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join