It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Video Released!!

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

The effete leaders have committed GENOCIDE against Iraq:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
actually it is called OIF and OEF
operation Iraqi freedom (iraq) and operation enduring freedom (afghan) and the media and people like most everyone here are using the propaganda and it is working (im not referring to the post above) but most of you are falling for it....

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GutterpusMaybe "mainstream" media isn't the way to go, but perhaps our local TV stations would be interested. If not, then the local radio stations. Youth Radio would be interested I'm sure due to the children's involvement. I'm starting there.

You want to get it out there and get some mainstream coverage? Send it to Ron Paul.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02

Just to let you know MOST of Iraq LOVES us. We provide them with food, we rebuild schools, we rebuild roads. Funny the NEWS doesn't EVER show that kind of stuff!!! All of you anti-war guys need to do a little more research, everytime I went on patrols to the local villages around Balad EVERYONE from the villages would come out and cheer for us. The village elder would tell us if anything out of the ordinary was going on, we would give them food, candy, water, gatorade and help them with whatever we were able to do. SHAME on people like you who only see the bad things that happen over there. Believe it or not we are helping MORE than we are hurting.

If you hate America so much THEN LEAVE.....

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Reign02]

Nobody said they hate America. They said they hate these atrocities and murders that America is committing in Iraq and elsewhere. Do you finally get it now, dumbkopf?!?

Why is America still in Iraq? You seem to have all the answers. Answer that one.

[edit on 4/6/2010 by dubiousone]

link   
reply to post by Clisen33

A telephoto lens... mixed with the IHADSS display system, definitely greater view than I can get with just my eyes.

link   
Ok so USA is in Irak to protect the freedom of his resident ( the usa one...) ok i take this.. but hey what are doing against your homeland treath like gang .. drug dealers ? do you put as much work force out as you do in these war ?

As i say's before all what you are doing today will blow in your face sooner then you think.

Again this situation cant hold much longer. Bring troop home and mind your own buisness

(as always sorry for my english)

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Nice videos you have there, kind of weird that none of the U.S. oil companies foamed at the mouth about securing oil fields in Iraq!

OIL OIL OIL!!!

Two of the most lucrative of the multi-billion-dollar oil contracts went to two countries which bitterly opposed the U.S. invasion — Russia and China — while even Total Oil of France, which led the charge to deny international approval for the war at the U.N. Security Council in 2003, won a bigger stake than the Americans in the most recent auction.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

I wrote a graduate paper that the U.S. would go back into Iraq for three reasons

1) Oil

2) to sell weapons

3) to control Japan and Germany's currency by controlling their oil sources -- forcing them to buy U.S. treasury notes.

I wrote that paper in 1998 -- and my teacher said that my paper was "too aggressive." My research documented in great detail that the U.S. had already committed genocide in Iraq.

www.wsws.org...

Massey entered Iraq as part of the initial US invasion in March 2003. He witnessed—and in some cases participated in—the killing of innocent civilians. During a single 48-hour period, he says, he saw as many as 30 civilians killed by US gunfire at highway checkpoints.

“We were like a bunch of cowboys who rode into town shooting up the place. I saw charred bodies in vehicles that were clearly not military vehicles. I saw people dead on the side of the road in civilian clothes. As a matter of fact, I only remember seeing a couple of bodies in military uniform the whole time.

In the midst of the widespread killing of civilians, Massey was struck by the callousness of the military command and the lack of humanitarian assistance they were offering the Iraqi people. This further deepened his doubts about the true purpose of the war.

“Yes, but that of course does not include the thousands more who will be dying from disease because of a lack of medical supplies, clean water, or proper sanitation. It does not include the hundreds of thousands that died in Iraq before the war even began from the sanctions. We are committing genocide in Iraq, and that is the intention.”

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

That's ignorant. 35 feet is barely half of a typical box trailer of an '18 wheeler'. So you're telling me you see objects better from lets say a half mile using artificial optics?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Have sent this to Australian news broadcaster SBS, like others who have passed this vid onto the MSM i wont be holding my breath.. Aussies must know what sort of a war that we are supporting.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by sos37

Right I just watched the video again and at this point I honestly think the heli cannon shooters are already SECOND GUESSING their killing and therefore want to make sure there are no survivors as witnesses!!

That's why their freaking out -- swearing F!! -- to make sure they can "engage" a van with no sign of weapons, etc. The van is not there to pick up weapons -- because there are NO WEAPONS.

Now that's not true. Even in the beginning of the vdeo in the text it says "some with AK47's" and the still I posted shows 2 men carrying rifles. If you watch the video you can clearly see they are swining rifles, pointed at the ground, left to right.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
reply to post by DavidWright

yeah, sure, just a few soldiers that kill like a videogame

everybody here knows that this happens all the time ... a lot of cases

this is the case that got the most attention and the most recent

the reality is that the whole us army is corrupt and sick, there are exceptions, but I really dont get anyone supporting them

if you support them you are against life, and you dont deserve nothing good

WOW......you judge all based on your effed up view of reality?

The reality is that you don't know the whole US Army and you have some nerve acting like they are all out to kill.

I spit on you for being a jackass. You are not the judge of me or the hundreds of thousands of troops serving my country so you can burn in Hell for thinking so.

As for everyone else calling this genocide.......you need to do more research on the topic. This is NOT genocide.

Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group.[1]

WOW.....NOT EVEN CLOSE

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This video's disgusting. But equally disgusting and indeed disturbing are alot of the comments on the youtube video actually backing these guys up. Clearly not understanding what they are seeing, yet plowing on with their ignorant gung ho stupidity.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

The U.S. has committed GENOCIDE in Iraq:

www.impactpress.com...

Three days after Kennedy flew his six-seater into the Atlantic, U.S. warplanes killed 17 civilians in southern Iraq. Among the collateral damage this time -- a couple, parents of seven children. Liyla and Ayad Na'mah had just got in their car to visit relatives when Uncle Sam blew them away.

The World Food Programme says more than 1.2 million Iraqi children died due to the embargo between August 1990 and August 1997 -- a generation sanctioned into nonexistence.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CyrusRiffs

Yeah I'm disgusted that the insurgents got blown to pieces along with the photographers.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyrusRiffs
This video's disgusting. But equally disgusting and indeed disturbing are alot of the comments on the youtube video actually backing these guys up. Clearly not understanding what they are seeing, yet plowing on with their ignorant gung ho stupidity.

It's YouTube, what do you expect it to be like? Mature, intelligent philosophical people?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I do see them carrying weapons in the video. Though the others were carrying cameras, these could easily be packs of explosive devices or IEDs. I guess they figure if they aren't ours and we aren't aware of them, then they must be against us.

One of the dangers that any journalist or news photographer knows, is that there is a chance they will get caught in the crossfire. They also try to get interviews with the insurgent side to do a balanced job of reporting reality. As I do not know who they were talking to, I cannot judge. Clearly you can see men carrying rifles. These may just be local residents that are armed to protect their families. Who knows.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidWright

dailyuw.com...

Denis Halliday, former UN humanitarian coordinator for Iraq, cites the unnecessary death toll due to sanctions, the food shortages and semi-starvation, and the disastrous health situation. He described the sanctions as “genocidal destruction of a nation,” and resigned in protest after 34 years of serving the UN. Halliday himself smuggled medicines needed to keep a young girl alive, as recounted in the documentary film Paying the Price: Killing Iraq’s Children. This film, by John Pilger, also documents the U.S. army’s use of depleted uranium and the indiscriminate bombing of Iraqi civilians.

Hans von Sponeck, Halliday’s successor, also resigned from the same position two years later, explaining that “As a UN official, I should not be expected to be silent to that which I recognize as a true human tragedy that needs to be ended. How long should the civilian population, which is totally innocent of all this, be exposed to such punishment for something that they have never done?” Shortly afterwards, Jutta Burghardt, head of the World Food Program in Iraq, resigned as well, in protest of what was being done to the Iraqi people....

Halliday points out that “The continuation of these sanctions in full knowledge of their deadly consequences constitutes genocide.” And he is absolutely correct; according to the UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, to which the United States is a signatory, the definition of genocide includes “Deliberately inflicting on [a national, ethnic, racial or religious group] conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part” or the intent to kill members of the group or to cause them bodily or mental harm. In the words of Seattle songwriter Jim Page, “that’s not justice my friend, that’s called genocide.”

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I've been watching this site from across the street for some time now and this is my second step in the ATS front yard. There are many brilliant minds on this site and some that are yet quite dim.

My initial observations of the video have been expressed by many. I do not support the way the tools in the sky handled the situation whatsoever. The thugs where all to eager to play their video game and understood that they must report certain scenarios to command before they could play. Anything looked like a target to them. I'm sure they have been corrected many times by higher command during debriefings that they could not just shoot at will but I'm sure we'll never see those clips. This was not their first time.

These are not the kind of people I would welcome back to the "USA" as they are irrevocably contaminated. TPTB understand their conditioning and would not hesitate to direct their orders onto domestic "terrorists" if that card is played. All they know is to follow corporate orders.

Is it wrong to hope that military tools like these would be forced to engage a real enemy such as in a conflict with the Chinese and Russian forces? That would certainly purify the ranks of these trigger happy gamers.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by sos37

The U.S. has committed GENOCIDE in Iraq:

www.impactpress.com...

Three days after Kennedy flew his six-seater into the Atlantic, U.S. warplanes killed 17 civilians in southern Iraq. Among the collateral damage this time -- a couple, parents of seven children. Liyla and Ayad Na'mah had just got in their car to visit relatives when Uncle Sam blew them away.

The World Food Programme says more than 1.2 million Iraqi children died due to the embargo between August 1990 and August 1997 -- a generation sanctioned into nonexistence.

Political sanctions is not Genocide. That would imply that the only reason for the sanctions is to kill people because of them.

Saddam was a dictator.....he invaded a sovereign country and made his people suffer......yet people try to still blame the United States for killing and starving his people.

Would you like to research REAL genocide......look at what Saddam did to his own people.....would provide links but you should research it yourself.....

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join