It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli fighter planes scrambled after foreign warplanes approach Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The bible was actually written recently, and not 2,000 years ago like many believe. This is why it's been edited MANY times to suit the current time we are in.
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Actually it was written wayyy before 2000 years.... But that is not what the thread is about.. My comment was taken out of context... The fact is that Israel is very well prepared... Now wind your neck in and go back to sleep... You with the ostentatious username

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'll be curious as to what country it was flying off the West coast of Israel. It would seem to be either, Syrian, Lebanese or Egypt just by the area in question. Turkey would seem a longshot as they have a good military relationship with Israel and would have notified them prior to doing anything like that.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Not sure if this qualifies as the reliable news source.

It's a Blog site, the person quoting the info is called Lois Lane with
a cartoon figure on the profile.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
@Emerald The Paradigm
glad you posted this
this is exactly how it is

something else
everybody is eagerly waiting for something big to happen
no matter how things will be messed up

aren't we all perfect slaves of our evil slayers

[edit on 30-3-2010 by macssam]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
More likely it was picked up by the U.S. defense shield that protects Israel.

What, you thought that missile defense shield was to protect the USA? You've been watching too much zionist controlled media, lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
reply to post by Yissachar1

Israel has taken bible prophecy seriously...

and that's what's going to lead to their downfall because I hate to break it to you, but there's no imaginary God watching over the Jewish people in Israel and not the entire planet.

Why would an All Powerful, All Loving, All Knowing, God only watch over a small country a little bit bigger than Rhode Island only to see the Jewish people get out of harms way?

He wouldn't.

The bible was actually written recently, and not 2,000 years ago like many believe. This is why it's been edited MANY times to suit the current time we are in.

So it's not God's words, but some Extremist Rabbis who want to destroy the world.

As much as I believe in God, I have to believe you... Honest to God, Israel is just a robbed country they got... I mean if god wasen't there when they were in Gas Chambers, what in Gods name think there God will be there now? Lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

Israel has taken bible prophecy seriously...

and that's what's going to lead to their downfall because I hate to break it to you, but there's no imaginary God watching over the Jewish people in Israel and not the entire planet.

Why would an All Powerful, All Loving, All Knowing, God only watch over a small country a little bit bigger than Rhode Island only to see the Jewish people get out of harms way?

He wouldn't.

So it's not God's words, but some Extremist Rabbis who want to destroy the world.

Well your viewpoint is just as skewed as people that "think" there IS some Super Being watching over them. Read your second paragraph and think about it...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If anyone even starts to warm up a plane in the surrounding Arab nations the Israeli's know about it. The have read Chennaults Book from the Flying Tigers days and have folks silently watching every air field or military installation in the area. I doubt the Israeli's will ever be taken by surprise again after the last Yom Kipper War!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Israel has taken bible prophecy seriously... and that's what's going to lead to their downfall because I hate to break it to you, but there's no imaginary God watching over the Jewish people in Israel and not the entire planet.

Many, many have tried..... We are still here.. The ones who tried are not... Not a single one... What does that say???....

Babylonians, Persians and medes, Greeks, Romans, Russians, Germans and on and on... Where are they???

Dead or destitute...

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Would you care to post where you get your misguided info there skippy? I would love to see this. I really would.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Israel has taken bible prophecy seriously... and that's what's going to lead to their downfall because I hate to break it to you, but there's no imaginary God watching over the Jewish people in Israel and not the entire planet.

Many, many have tried..... We are still here.. The ones who tried are not... Not a single one... What does that say???....
Not that many have tried...besides its not like you guys been around that long. Plus im sure if a few of your neighbors got together they could take you guys out, as long as Us AMERICANS didnt help you guys.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Babylonians, Persians and medes, Greeks, Romans, Russians, Germans and on and on... Where are they???

Dead or destitute...

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Yissachar1]

What world do you live in?

If you want Persians go to Iran. If you want Greeks go to Greece. If you want Romans go to Italy. If you want Russians go to Russia. If you want Germans go to Germany.

I don't see what you are trying to say? That many have tried to wipe out the Jews and failed? Maybe that's because the people running the show via the Banks, Military, and Religious Powers are JEWISH?

Have you ever seen that?

The people in charge of Google are Jewish. The Rothschild are German Jews. Rahm Emmanual and a bunch of people in Obama's administration and Corporations are Zionists and Jewish.

They have funded all wars, so don't think the Jews are "saved" because it is the Jews themselves that have killed their own people.

Look at any event in history and you'll see the Truth.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I don't know what you're talking about "we". It's quite funny actually. You invading people descend from Khazars. You are slaughtering the real Hebrews just like the Bible predicted the anti-Christ would. Don't think we haven't read the Thirteenth tribe, the invention of the Jewish people, and read the DNA tests linking you are all to the Khazars.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lspilot6946

Who saved your ass in world war 2??? Who gave you superiority and turned you into a super power??

Yep

Jews... Just a handful of them too.. Rocket technology and Nuclear.. Physics... Yep... Us.....

Its true... Modern America would be nothing but a by word but not for our expertise... Is that wrong??..... Is that false???... No.... Just history... Which you obviously do not have a clue about...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

What part of the post don't you get?

There are many Extremist Jewish people out there that think they are God's Chosen people, and that everyone else should be put to death.

Does this mean that all Jewish people think this way? No, but there are Extremists in all cultures and religions, and I'm pointing it out that just because they are Jewish doesn't make their beliefs about an imaginary God any more real than that of Muslims and Christians.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The people in charge of Google are Jewish. The Rothschild are German Jews. Rahm Emmanual and a bunch of people in Obama's administration and Corporations are Zionists and Jewish.

Yeah??

Then why would we need you??

Obviously dont..

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I agree with you that Jews do run the world, but the Jews (average civilian) in Israel is NOT a part of the SUPER JEWISH CLASS.

You are just mistakenly thinking that oh because so and so is Jewish, then they are a part of that Jewish Class, and that's not true.

This is like thinking all Muslims are like the Owner of Bebe (Who's Iranian), Google's Number 1 Marketing Manager (Who's Iranian), NASA's Top Coordinator (Who's Iranian), but they simply are not.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hmm....i wonder is it was the Russians?

Anyways, it doesnt seem like the fireworks came out today. I agree, it was probably just a 'test'

Forth line.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Yeah??

Then why would we need you??

Obviously dont..

Another part that you are mistaken about is thinking that YOU are as important as the Rothschild Jews, and you are not. They could honestly care less about you.

I think every human being on planet earth is equal, but you are making classes and categories out of people, which is why society is very racist and full of hatred.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

Yawnnnnnnnnn..... You are getting boring dude.... This thread is NOT about that but about foreign planes breeching Israelis airspace... get a life... and a new fantasy script...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join