It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli fighter planes scrambled after foreign warplanes approach Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Israeli fighter planes scrambled after foreign warplanes approach Israel

beforeitsnews.com

No other information at this time only a ticker HERE

20:02 IAF fighter planes scrambled after foreign warplanes approach Israel (Ch. 2)
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thats all the info I have at this moment, its breaking....
Whose war planes could possible enter israeli skies?? This is very interetsing and ill continue giving info as it develops... syrian warplanes? saudi? egyptian? EU? who the hell knows... right now im ranting so i can submit this story... :p

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What is the local time in Israel? It is 6:30 Eastern Daylight Savings time. Isn't it around dawn in Israel?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

It is 1.30am in Israel as I write this...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Palistinian hanglider bombers.

-

In all seriousness, I wonder if Iran is up to something.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Israel is so so small it would take an all of 2 seconds for a plane to fly over Israel .

IF Israel was to detect war planes making a B line for them you can be sure that Israel got the radar info from another country , no ? How far out could Israel's radar pick something up ?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
USA B2 bombers dropping those bunker busters they've been shipping to Diego (?)island recently.................

we can only hope.....

realistically.....might be the russians testing them, or a co-ordinated arab attack to get in b4 they attack iran.

link   
I found this link

www.africasia.com...

fighter jets returned to base.
looks like they approached from the Med side.
Found them non hostile and went back home

link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

It is 1.30am in Israel as I write this...

Thank you. Any significance to March 31st? Seems to have sprung just after midnight. Any local news or developments?

link   
Russian?

They honestly don't care whose space they invade.

But yeah... Maybe Iranian radar jets, to get a re-surfacing of the area for post-attack.. attack.

If that makes sense.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

To be honest Im in England at the moment and am out the loop so to speak, but no doubt my inbox will have some news in from my friends when I get up..

Nothing up with the date either.....

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

after reading the article, it seems very suspicious... where are those planes headed? and why would they be scarmbled in the first place if they didnt know they were friendlys?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Israel has probably got the very best missile and aircraft detection system in the world.... Some real hardcore stuff.... Israel has taken bible prophecy very seriously (gog magog war in book of daniel).... Very prepared...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

IAF planes scrambled towards fighter jets training off coast

Israeli fighter jets were scrambled Tuesday towards a number of foreign fighter jets that were training off Israel’s Mediterranean Coast and appeared to be approaching Israel.

IDF sources said that the planes, from a Middle Eastern country, did not enter Israeli airspace and that after the aircraft were identified, the IAF jets returned home.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
gotta be egyot or maybe turkey from cyprus.. maybe even UK from cyprus...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Israel is so so small it would take an all of 2 seconds for a plane to fly over Israel .

IF Israel was to detect war planes making a B line for them you can be sure that Israel got the radar info from another country , no ? How far out could Israel's radar pick something up ?

We recently gave Israel brand new radars to decet possible incoming missiles from Iran, so I am sure they go pretty far out

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
One second closer to midnight... As if I wasn't glued to ATS already. This may not be a direct precursor to an attack, but it does serve the purpose of ratcheting up the tension, which is most likely why it happened, AND why it made the news.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
One second closer to midnight... As if I wasn't glued to ATS already. This may not be a direct precursor to an attack, but it does serve the purpose of ratcheting up the tension, which is most likely why it happened, AND why it made the news.

Didn't one of the later reports state the Israelis believed the jets to be non-hostile? If so, I don't think pressure was turned up...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

when you regularly invade other peoples air space and bomb the crap out of people, not really a shocker seeing israel being armed to the teath?

also Israel is a very small country, so it doesnt take alot anti air systems and so on to cover it.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Israel has taken bible prophecy seriously...

and that's what's going to lead to their downfall because I hate to break it to you, but there's no imaginary God watching over the Jewish people in Israel and not the entire planet.

Why would an All Powerful, All Loving, All Knowing, God only watch over a small country a little bit bigger than Rhode Island only to see the Jewish people get out of harms way?

He wouldn't.

The bible was actually written recently, and not 2,000 years ago like many believe. This is why it's been edited MANY times to suit the current time we are in.

So it's not God's words, but some Extremist Rabbis who want to destroy the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join