It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli fighter planes scrambled after foreign warplanes approach Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

I was taking the piss
..... I think the same yet you obviously do not because you have an axe to grind...

However if all you said was true then the fact is that we dont need you.. Or anyone else...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I don't understand what you mean by "We don't need you."

Unless you are actually a Member of the Rothschild family, then you mean of no significance to the sick individuals that are hell bent on destroying the planet for a fake imaginary God.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by lspilot6946

Who saved your ass in world war 2??? Who gave you superiority and turned you into a super power??

Yep

Jews... Just a handful of them too.. Rocket technology and Nuclear.. Physics... Yep... Us.....

Its true... Modern America would be nothing but a by word but not for our expertise... Is that wrong??..... Is that false???... No.... Just history... Which you obviously do not have a clue about...
Werent most of those jews from germany and europe? Don't be taking credit for something Israel had nothing to do with. And we saved our own asses in WW2, not some crap hole of a little country the size of a football field. Our men and women stood up and produced war machines and banded together to win the war....your country did not do nothing to help us win ww2. Hell if it wasnt for us you guys wouldnt be where you are today. Most of your military equipment is stuff we gave you or you bought from us. And if it wasnt for our protection you guys wouldve been wiped off the map a long time ago....dont start and get cocky...no one likes your country anyway. I feel bad for the innocent civilians in Israel when the # really does hit the fans over there. You guys have been brain washed beyond help...its very very sad.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So besides all the bickering that's taking place in this thread...do we actually know WHO invaded Israel's airspace?

Or are we too caught up with ourselves and our beliefs to find out?

Damnit, ATS lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

I am very glad to say that we are NOT.. They are of the tribe of Dan that was excommunicated from the congregation of Israel MANY years ago.. Yet you guys lump us all into the same place... Do you think we are blind to this stuff too???

That was a piss take "we" coz you guys are going to lump us together anyway so why not huh???

Think about it...

And think about foreign planes breeching our airspace to keep on topic too..

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I don't know, but the second I saw Emerald The Paradigm's first post, I knew this thread was due for a derailment. As far as I can tell, nobody knows who invaded the airspace.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Dont YOU be taking the credit either... ALL Jews are Israel... But American or whatever when we do you a service no???

Brainwashing seems very ripe here too... My condolences are returned in kind

Last reply that is off topic...

Sorry op...

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lspilot6946
Plus im sure if a few of your neighbors got together they could take you guys out,

Egypt, Syria, and Jordan tried that... twice... Israel is still there. might wanna rethink that

Werent most of those jews from germany and europe? Don't be taking credit for something Israel had nothing to do with. And we saved our own asses in WW2, not some crap hole of a little country the size of a football field. Our men and women stood up and produced war machines and banded together to win the war....your country did not do nothing to help us win ww2.

of course they didnt do anything in world war 2, they didnt exist until 1948. that's 3 years from the end of world war 2 (1945) to 1948. Israel was created because of world war 2. research is a powerful thing

[edit on 30/3/2010 by Paladin327]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Dont YOU be taking the credit either... ALL Jews are Israel... But American or whatever when we do you a service no???

Brainwashing seems very ripe here too... My condolences are returned in kind

Last reply that is off topic...

Sorry op...

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Yissachar1]
I have no clue what you meant. I'm far from brain washed....i see what i want and know what i want. Im no way influenced at all. I think the Israeli government are a bunch of bad apples, as well as most other countries in that region. But you have to admit....that if Israel wasnt there then there wouldnt be as many issues over there. You guys dont play very well with your neighbors. And you guys have done alot of bad things that would get other country's bombed. As well as our country has done horrific things also. The double standard is old and people need to be held accountable

Now whos planes was it dammit.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
it looks to me like the planes never entered israel's air space...so i don't think tensions of any kind were created...but am curious about giving them radar systems to detect incoming iranian bombs...lets just give everything away and we the people will pay for israel's new radar systems...sounds about right...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paladin327

Originally posted by lspilot6946
Plus im sure if a few of your neighbors got together they could take you guys out,

Egypt, Syria, and Jordan tried that... twice... Israel is still there. might wanna rethink that
YA YA...if they didnt care about being nuked then they wouldve made it. Besides you didnt pick the best of country's to lead a invasion. If it were today things would be very different. Israel needs us for protection more then we need them.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The words kettle and black spring to mind..... NO ONE has done more for world instability than America..... You going to be all heated up about THAT??

Maybe we could say that if America was destroyed the world would be a better place no?

Get some perspective...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

The words kettle and black spring to mind..... NO ONE has done more for world instability than America..... You going to be all heated up about THAT??

Maybe we could say that if America was destroyed the world would be a better place no?

Get some perspective...
I agree with that...lol. I am far from proud of the atrocities that our government has done to people and other countrys. So maybe what you said holds merit. But to think you guys are gods gift to the world is crazy. I know what my country has done wrong, I accept it and jave to deal with it, and like i said, im not proud. But you seem not to know or care or you are just to proud to accept what your country has done and what human rights your country has violated.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

If you are a Khazar that doesn't give you the right to attack people...

oh... nice anti-plane technology you bought with American aid... I hear you guys have the Christians fooled into believing you're Hebrews and get free money... nice

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Mate, if you had read my previous posts properly without the read mist and obvious cultural difference you would see that Im with you... We dont think we are better than anyone else but there seems to be a few who have infected you guys with missinfo that we think we are Gods gift... To be honest... And to quote fiddler on the roof... "If we are the chosen people then i wish He would choose someone else"...
You get arrogant idiots in every race... But when a Jew is arrogant it is amplified in the eyes of others because of the chosen moniker....

You and I are the same.. No better or worse... And none of us thinks any different to that.. Only those who would divide us..

Again.... Sorry OP

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

The
smiley says it all doesnt it??

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Who saved your ass in world war 2??? Who gave you superiority and turned you into a super power??

Yep

Jews... Just a handful of them too.. Rocket technology and Nuclear.. Physics... Yep... Us.....

Its true... Modern America would be nothing but a by word but not for our expertise... Is that wrong??..... Is that false???... No.... Just history... Which you obviously do not have a clue about...

Actually, you are very wrong about this particular aspect. WWII was coming to a close long before we had nuclear technology. The German machine was already dismantled before we needed the bomb. The only thing that was remaining in WWII was the pacific campaign, which we already had backed all the way back to Japan. The only reason we -did- use the nuclear weapons was because we would have lost many more American soldiers in the takeover of Japan.

If we hadn't had the bomb, we still would have won the war. It would have just taken longer, and we would have lost countless more soldiers in the campaign to secure Japan.

If anyone's "ass" was saved, it was the millions of Jews displaced by the Nazi regime.

Your posts now show signs of very reactionary and emotional responses. Please take a moment to compose yourself before posting, especially when history is concerned. You will not get away with falsifying history on ATS.

Back to the topic at hand:

It would seem that this was just a training exercise that got too close to Israeli airspace. The same probably happens all the time in the Middle East. There are a lot of countries in a confined area that are hostile to each other. You are bound to have aircraft getting close from time to time.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by xmaddness]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

I was not falsifying history and you know it... And I am VERY composed....

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
O.K. Back on topic:

Russian Aircraft Carrier group heads to the Mediterranean

www.globalresearch.ca...

Perhaps they were russian.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join