It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli fighter planes scrambled after foreign warplanes approach Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

could be

On Tuesday, 30 March, the Russian Navy begins deploying forces to carry out largest exercises on the world ocean in recent years. The exercises began with the departure of the heavy nuclear missile cruiser Petr Velikiy from Severomorsk...The cruiser will pass through the Atlantic, Mediterranean and the Suez Canal and enter the Indian Ocean. Ships from the Baltic, Northern, Pacific Fleets as well as Naval Aviation will act in support.

Russian Navy Blog

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Israel is so small, that their runways are probably the width of the country. Its probably one of our planes since we own the skies in that area. They better not try to engage any US aircraft they will be shown what its like to be owned. Afterall we have not given them the US clearance codes for the airspace, i.e. Israeli fighters if they enter or approach US controlled airspace will be engaged and shot down.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by toreishi

The Russians have been playing readiness games with the UK too... Maybe you are right...

An iranian jet would be worse news... I wish for the Russian..

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I believe that the Israeli pilots are some of the best in the world. I wouldn't be so quick to think US pilots could just "own them" easily.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by KANE OG]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KANE OG

Of course you believe that...

It is no wonder you also believe the Khazars are Hebrews...

So what's new or shocking?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by toreishi

An iranian jet would be worse news... I wish for the Russian..

How would it be worse news? Also I doubt it would be Iranian jets, they aren't stupid, they know exactly when they would get in to if that happened.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

reply to post by getreadyalready

It is 1.30am in Israel as I write this...

Thank you. Any significance to March 31st? Seems to have sprung just after midnight. Any local news or developments?

It's the day before April fools. The Israelis will poke at them all day and then on April first there will be simultaneous newscasts throughout the Arab world yelling 'April fools!!! We got you good Israel!! Ha ha!!'

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I am by Ft Huachuca AZ and Libby Army Airfield, and there has been a TON of F16's training lately. They usually don't train here. Also a lot of king airs and other fighters training.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KANE OG

I believe that the Israeli pilots are some of the best in the world. I wouldn't be so quick to think US pilots could just "own them" easily.

The US will have the F-22 and israel has old f-16s for starters. Plus a lot of israeli pilots are trained in the US. The US top gun academy is the best in the world and has the best equipment, its a no win situation for them.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
reply to post by Yissachar1

Israel has taken bible prophecy seriously...

and that's what's going to lead to their downfall because I hate to break it to you, but there's no imaginary God watching over the Jewish people in Israel and not the entire planet.

Why would an All Powerful, All Loving, All Knowing, God only watch over a small country a little bit bigger than Rhode Island only to see the Jewish people get out of harms way?

He wouldn't.

The bible was actually written recently, and not 2,000 years ago like many believe. This is why it's been edited MANY times to suit the current time we are in.

So it's not God's words, but some Extremist Rabbis who want to destroy the world.

Well your viewpoint is just as skewed as people that "think" there IS some Super Being watching over them. Read your second paragraph and think about it...

His viewpoint does not require evidence because he's not obligated to prove a negative - which is impossible. In contrast, your view requires you to present evidence of a phenomenon you allege to be real. There is no evidence whatsoever for the existence of a God - at least not any more evidence then there is to prove an invisible pink elephant has a base on the moon.

Your logical reasoning skills certainly need some more practice.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by andrewh7]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
They should get their # together, espeially under yahoo(Net). Iran needs taking care of and the F...... United States might consider supportin Israels aggressive-defence toward Iran.

Russia might keep their mouthual actions silent? Why?, United States will pound them with minimal ...

Decoy

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

But yeah... Maybe Iranian radar jets, to get a re-surfacing of the area for post-attack.. attack.

This sound very possible. Just like the other poster said, Israel is a small country, it wouldn't take that long for planes to go in and out taking the information they need. Whoever did it, made sure it would be a successful mission.

I believe Iran is capable of pulling something like this. They want to be on top of any military attack against them and they're getting ready, just in case they need to retaliate. IMO

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

Israeli fighter planes scrambled after foreign warplanes approach Israel

beforeitsnews.com

No other information at this time only a ticker HERE

20:02 IAF fighter planes scrambled after foreign warplanes approach Israel (Ch. 2)
(visit the link for the full news article)

Are yo kidding me?
A ticker?
How about a temp ban and no new threads for a month?
YOU EARNED AN IGNORE FROM ME MISTER!

I hope others do the same.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by KANE OG

Actually this is a true statement Israel has one of if not the best Air-Forces in the world. it even rivals America, America far out numbers them and would have no problem in a war but thats not to say their pilots aren;t highly skilled combatants.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Israel is so small, that their runways are probably the width of the country. Its probably one of our planes since we own the skies in that area. They better not try to engage any US aircraft they will be shown what its like to be owned. Afterall we have not given them the US clearance codes for the airspace, i.e. Israeli fighters if they enter or approach US controlled airspace will be engaged and shot down.

I'm sure it was Russia or some other nation that doesn't care about protocol. I highly doubt it was U.S....and the U.S. F-22 planes have such long range they could literally shoot down the Israeli aircraft before they were on radar.

If it weren't for the cost of lives and money, I would love to see a modern day dog-fight. There hasn't really been any big dog fights since Vietnam...just imagining an F-22 in a dogfight makes me drool. I wish the military would have finished up that F-22 contract; relative to other expenses its a drop in the bucket. As I understand it the "cost saving" X-35's price is twice the estimated or more...I guess Lockheed doesn't care, they make both of them.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

its the globalists. the f22 cant be sold legally to other countries but it is superior. they want all the militaries using the f 35 since that can be sold to other countries. they love all the global nations being standardised. then no one is the top dog.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

I am so tired of your subjective sillyness.

Not all of the Jews are of Turkish descent. A few are but it doesn't really matter. You know why? Because Jews are not a race. The Yehudim are a tribe. Pick up a Bible, Israel assimliated Egyptians and Moabites. Take your racial hygiene nonsense somewhere else.

If you want to gripe about Turks, ask them why they are in Anatolia. Ask them why are they still in Constantinople.

Oh and Israeli pilots regularly whip US pilots during wargames.

[edit on 31/3/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Israel has taken bible prophecy seriously... and that's what's going to lead to their downfall because I hate to break it to you, but there's no imaginary God watching over the Jewish people in Israel and not the entire planet.
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Many, many have tried..... We are still here.. The ones who tried are not... Not a single one... What does that say???....

Babylonians, Persians and medes, Greeks, Romans, Russians, Germans and on and on... Where are they???

Dead or destitute...

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Yissachar1]

Since you people have counted and recounted your losses in WWII and you arrived at the conclusion of losing 6.000.000 people and you got compensated for 6.000.000 loses probably. Then where were your own armies helping the allies during the WWII?
Got any numbers for those by any chance? I just want to hear a number..

Also 6.000.000 loses afterwards is a huge number for anyone to not notice of any suspicious patterns or be able to glean some intel of forthcoming events that would escalate to the killing of 6.000.000 souls. Why did your intel suck that much back then?
How come you just became so top notch now and have the best intel and early warning and what not. How come you missed all those early hints and tips that lead to that 6.000.000??
There is nothing similar in any of the world history. Someone somewhere always gets a small clue of whats coming but that didn't happen for those poor 6.000.000 souls, did it?

[edit on 31-3-2010 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

What are you talking about?

Are you blind to everything and anything that doesn't suit or sit into your imaginary world or something?

Russia, Germany, Persians (Iran), E.U. (the on and on part i assume), are gone?

Blimey, i must be living in a fantasy world myself then, as last i looked they were exactly on the map, in the spot they have always been.

Gone?

I think your sense of reason is.

[edit on 31/3/2010 by spikey]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join