It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli fighter planes scrambled after foreign warplanes approach Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Oh and Israeli pilots regularly whip US pilots during wargames.

I can't believe you said that!

My dad will beat your dad up, so there!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Please research your history!

The 'Six Day War'. (Isreal was attacked on 3 fronts, in 6 days they had defeated all opponents)

Isreali pilots shot down 46 enemy aircraft. They lost none in aerial engagements.

They have a reputation along with Royal Air Force pilots, of being the most aggressive pilots in the world.

I am not disputing that the US does not have good pilots, I am stating what is actually known. This gamer talk of so and so will 'own' something is childish and in this case ignorant.

The problem in this day and age, is that when fighting hidden enemies such as militia, a soldier defends himself and shoots a 'gun man' and after the engagement or 'contact' is over, said 'gun man' no longer has a gun in his hands and turns out to be 15 yrs old. Then the pressure groups have a field day with it.

Deal with the facts and then nobody can call you out on an issue.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This is the exact reason why i reported my thread to ATS staff and they did not even care to delete it

I've received many emails threats from random people.

PLEASE READ MY THREAD PEOPLE. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems like many people aren't happy with "WHAT I KNOW".

All religion is delusional sadly.

War is war. If countries have issues with each other then that's it.

If 10 nations all decide to attack israel at once...Then what do you expect? the army american to fully stop 10 random nations all at once

Israel would be obliterated by then.

Welcome to reality folks

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Isreal has proven it can defeat multiple country's forces on multiple fronts even when it does not have the initiative. (The Six Day War)

US modern hardware combined with the experience and training of the IDF makes for a fearsome enemy that is very dangerous when provoked and has planned most, if not all scenarios against it.

I am not speaking as an Isreal lover, I am speaking as someone who is well read in military history.

The Middle-Eastern conflict is complicated at best, so I do not respect those that band about hate through ignorance. Regardless of what 'side' they choose to take.

I agree with the late William Cooper, no single person is evil, we all have different motives for our actions and will rationalise and justify those motives and actions whether they are moral or immoral to others.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Maybe that is the reason for the next one(war) to be a nuclear one?
And maybe that is the reason this time it is very very serious for all?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I would think that some 'hawks' in politics would justify the use of Nuclear weapons as a way of saving lives by avoiding a larger death count through a long protracted conventional war.

"This will not be another Vietanam/Iraq/Afghanistan", for example.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
LOL this thread just get's funnier by the moment. Iran already has "NUKES"

They themselves too love to play the cat and mouse game. Only they know exactly what they are doing.

hey who said america was the devil here LOL.

I'm going to say it once and for all...Welcome to "REALITY" people. This is what you fail the grasp.

israel was in a 6 day war. how about if they were in 666 days of war "LOL" not a joke but in all SERIOUSNESS.

You people are living in delusions. Don't be delusional now.

Technology can be EASILY scrambled. I'm going to use a very old old term people used to use in history

"IF YOU MAKE IT - THEY CAN BREAK IT"

Just wait till the real freak shows arrive - I.E the religious zealots are going to call me "EVIL"

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
Isreal has proven it can defeat multiple country's forces on multiple fronts even when it does not have the initiative. (The Six Day War)

US modern hardware combined with the experience and training of the IDF makes for a fiersome enemy that is very dangerous when provoked and has planned most if not all scenarios against it.

I am not speaking as an Isreal lover, I am speaking as someone who is well read in military history.

The Six Day War is ancient history...

I think the defeat of IDF 2006 in Lebanon proved that things have changed and Israel no longer have initiative in the region...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Don, you are speaking of yet another conflict against hidden enemies though. How can you measure a country's forces against an enemy that is civilian in appearance?

For example, I really do not believe that Hamas wears it's green head bands out on the field.

That atire is there for when they want to make a public statement like a parade, funeral or video.

When dealing with these groups, be it Hamas or Hezbollah, Isreal is damned if it does (civilian collateral) and damned if it doesn't (no response shows weakness).

As said before, this is a complicated situation.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
Don, you are speaking of yet another conflict against hidden enemies though. How can you measure a country's forces against an enemy that is civilian in appearance?
Oh please do tell. Elaborate since you aren't making any sense.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
reply to post by Yissachar1

The bible was actually written recently, and not 2,000 years ago like many believe. This is why it's been edited MANY times to suit the current time we are in.

Umm, I think you should do a little more research before spouting this ridiculous nonsense. The historical references to the Bible are numerous and documented. Maybe you should look up Gutenberg (1454). His first mechanical printing. Prior to that it was reproduced by hand and the different gospels, letters and acts were written between 60 and 110 AD.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Another derailed thread.

Seems like TPTB are really ramping up their attacks on internet disinfo and hate speech.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I believe Israel operates by assuming the worst, heck they have to. If I were them, I just wouldn't rely on radio contact to confirm hostile or friendly. Put the jets in the air and then ask the possible threat if they are friendly or hostile as the threat looks down a fleet of Israeli jets.

By the way, Israel is a major software hub, they create some fantastic software for many different kinds of purposes. I am confident they have bleeding edge radar technology.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
People, instead of getting into an argument of who's is bigger perhaps someone within this thread might want to link the recent cross border from Iranian agents to free its diplomat who was taken in 08 and held in Pakistan. The suggested plane's flying were there for back up purposes if things got ugly, but they didn't, so the IDF recalled its planes and thats how the cookie crumbles.

beanstalk

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The next war will be nuclear. Israel has targeted many major Russian cities for nuclear attack if Iran attacks it seeing that Russia is arming Iran. Iran is going to be attacked by Israel and it's nuclear facilities destroyed. If Russia helps Iran, Israel will use the Sampson Option knowing that the world will then be so unstable that it is more likely than not to end up in a full scale nuclear exchange between the major nuclear powers. So the whole world awaits to see if Iran will be deterred from it's goal of making and using a nuclear bomb on Israel.

One day we could go to bed safe and quiet, and wake up the next morning to glowing ashes and embers of what used to be cities the world over. Israel wants to be safe and at peace. The world will have none of that. So war is inevitable. Remember that the Nazis wanted them all dead. They will not go willingly, hence the Sampson Option. I understand that Israel had about 500 mid range nuclear missiles as of 1999 along with perhaps 1,000 smaller size weapons such as suitcase size. Today, they definitely have more. And their policy is to keep making them. If they go down, they have said they will not be going alone as during WW2.

It should also be noted that Israel also has added to this arsenal beam weapons mounted on trucks, planes, etc. And they are readying fighter jets that are remotely operated and fly at much faster speeds than today's fighter jets can fly, without loss of life.

Now if I were Israel, what would I do. I would smuggle nukes over the years into my enemy nations in most every large city I could. It could be that Russia is literally covered with hidden nukes in all of it's major cities. I believe that if Russia attacks Israel or helps Iran attack Israel, that Russia will cease to be a nation overnight.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join