It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Listening to the talk shoe right now. Everything is going good.

Do not fall for the fear mongers or the media spins.

Everything looks good

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Interesting...

Tim met with the FBI and asked him a few questions. they said everything was legal.

I wonder how this will turn out.

[edit on 4/1/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

Thanks Marine. I have heard the same from many active duty and veterans. I have high hope a majority will do just as you describe. Still these are some tricky bastards and they will try some black op false flag to make military think citizens are targeting them. So have to be very careful an discerning.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Tim Turner just said that it is the Louisiana State Governor who is on board with this. Also, reports of some states not happy are false.

So if Louisiana is on board, then I don't see why states like Wyoming or New Hampshire would have any problem with this.

The Corporation is going down, baby! Viva la Republic!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by sremmos

Thanks Marine. I have heard the same from many active duty and veterans. I have high hope a majority will do just as you describe. Still these are some tricky bastards and they will try some black op false flag to make military think citizens are targeting them. So have to be very careful an discerning.

now just for a lil more security
we need the armed forces right behind
the Mercs and if the Mercs open
fire then the Army's got our backs
or them in the back, or whatever lol
we need the Army and the Marines to protect us from
the Mercs

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Tim Turner just said that it is the Louisiana State Governor who is on board with this. Also, reports of some states not happy are false.

So if Louisiana is on board, then I don't see why states like Wyoming or New Hampshire would have any problem with this.

The Corporation is going down, baby! Viva la Republic!

Thank you Lord !!!!

Now it's just a domino effect
there will be more
just nobody wanted to be first

The Gov of LA will go down in the history
books

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The new currency is going to be called "United States Treasury Notes," and not Federal Reserve notes... Wahahaha! I fricken love it. They are frying the fed. Man I hope this works.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
The new currency is going to be called "United States Treasury Notes," and not Federal Reserve notes... Wahahaha! I fricken love it. They are frying the fed. Man I hope this works.

it's about frikkin time
they have fried everybody else
all these years
I wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't already
transferred large sums of cash overseas
to another currency and the FBI guys find it
and burn their a$$ for money laundering

Time to go to work Agent Men

Plus u might wanna keep an eye on the Fed Res Bank of NY
if ya see any Armored Trucks leaving in the wee hrs of
the night. U might just find gold bricks that were stolen
from the WTC basements before they toppled.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Looks like a massive political battle is under-way!

The Fed pushes harder, everyone else shoves back.

Hm...

I can't wait for the supreme court ruling on the HCB to happen.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hey True American, since there is so much info on this thread and the other 2 or three, I have built one thread and kept two spots of comments available for more information. There is so much going on, I wanted to get quick access for all the information.

Again, awesome find. And oh how the hell did I miss these guys on the internet.

About 3 or 4 weeks ago I came across the Continental Congress 2009 and I had meant to get back to it.

I cannot believe their Introduction to the Articles of Freedom.

I swear the one thread I wrote, I was channeling their work. It is amazing how close mine is to theirs.

Of course, if you put a list together of the unConstitutional stuff they do, it would be the same no matter who does it.

Again, thanks for lifting my spirit with this find.

[edit on 4/1/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
hi ya TA ..

Can you plz repost some points for us up to this point since this thread is growing to quickly to keep up on for some of us..

so .. this really is happening .. ??

and the provost Marshall is military ??

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted on here but I don't have the time to go through 20+ pages to make sure so here it is:lovelife

"Dr. Sam Kennedy" is the guy behind this whole take America back, serve notices to Governors junk. From what the people over at this site are saying, this guy has been a fraud for years and it's been pretty obvious. Read through this stuff and whatever you do, don't sign onto anything until we can establish who this man really is.

edit: my bad, wrong link

[edit on 1-4-2010 by conspiracy88]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

We have already gone over that. Of course they have been throwing people in jail and their has been accusations of fraud.

Do you know anything about the Sovereign or Freeman on the Land movement?

The government's know this move is legal. Please, instead of us having to hash this out again. Read through the entire thread. There is too much info to go over it again.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I wonder if frying the fed could have huge impact on the Israel-Iran problematics.

Fed=jews
Israel attacks Iran and the US must go for war abroad again instead of finnish what is goin on right now (revolution)

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
Not sure if this has been posted on here but I don't have the time to go through 20+ pages to make sure so here it is:lovelife

"Dr. Sam Kennedy" is the guy behind this whole take America back, serve notices to Governors junk. From what the people over at this site are saying, this guy has been a fraud for years and it's been pretty obvious. Read through this stuff and whatever you do, don't sign onto anything until we can establish who this man really is.

edit: my bad, wrong link

Tim Turner is the lead on this project take time to read the thread you may learn something. It is going down now. He was contacted by the FBI on Wednesday and every thing is legit. Listen to the recent talk shoe and he addresses all the recent questions.

Cheers

[edit on 1-4-2010 by conspiracy88]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Important Announcement

endisnighe has compiled the most important links which developed in this thread into a new thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And it includes even more information.

I urge all of you who have followed this thread to flag and star his thread, as there is a considerable amount of work there, and it really needs to be seen.

As to the Restore America Plan (RAP- I think that sounds better than TRAP, doesn't it?) particularly, feel free to comment in either thread, but I think we all may be better served to continue updates in his thread, as this was more of an initial vetting thread posted in Skunk Works. I appreciate all of your work here in helping to validate what the RAP does.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
I wonder if frying the fed could have huge impact on the Israel-Iran problematics.

Fed=jews
Israel attacks Iran and the US must go for war abroad again instead of finnish what is goin on right now (revolution)

I'm afraid you might be on to something. I have really bad feeling on what might be about to happen around the world particularly the middle east. See news thats just broke below. Will 'Good Friday' tomorrow be the start date?

news.uk.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This latest news just makes my day...hell, it makes my year! Finally someone is doing something to restore American freedom from a purely Constitutional standpoint, without the use of threat, or firearms, and taking into consideration the States that actually make up our Nation. For too long now America has been on a slippery slope as far as State's rights go, this new Healthcare bundle was the final straw, I think. Forcing the individual to accept a government mandate above State laws is just about as un-Constitutional as it gets.
An end to government oppression without a shot being fired, coupled with a return to Constitutional values and real money based on real assets that actually exist, instead of existing in the banker's mind only. Happy Days are here again!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Edit: Removed...Duplicate...

[edit on 4/1/2010 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by KonigKaos
I said they will end up in jail, because of this and what the government calls them.

all I gotta say is,
they better have some BIG jails
cuz there are millions out there
maybe they'll bring in those FEMA trains now.

3 hots and a cot dont sound half bad
and I get free medical insurance
for voicing my opinion on medical insurance
ahhhh the irony

Thanks for the great ROFLMAO ... Even your comments "IT's A TRAP!" & "It's a HOAX" very funny.

There's something to be said for survival instinct and/or having been lied to far too many times. Becoming jaded when something appears to be too good to be true.

Anyhow, It immediately reminded me of Admiral Ackbar in Star Wars.

Admiral Ackbar.

(click to open player in new window)

Love this Fishhead

Just because something may fail doesn't mean that the activity is a complete HOAX. Glad ATS didn't follow your advice and trash the topic to HOAX. That's a fatal death for any topic to suffer.

[edit on 4·1·10 by DrMattMaddix]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join