It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Another video linked elsewhere...

...but now available embedded here at ATS.

Judge.Nap highlights Articles Of Freedom delivered to all 50 states

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 4·1·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tbtrjoe
Can I debunk for certain? No BUT! I have reviewed Tim Turner clips and find him to be a bit genuine. What I understand of how it will be done is actually under the radar and purposefully so. This is to minimize chaos and get this done quietly just like in 1933 when things changed nobody protested and the violence was minimal. It needs to be true because...... Global Economic Genocide is right around the corner if not WW3. And reading the parts that the military is very involved in the planning which they know that world war 3 would sink even them does help to hope for these type of changes. Would most of you agree this paradigm shift has gone on long enough? The shift does require a climax! Could this be it? We have been controlled by a corporation for so long we have lost sight of the importance of ACTUALLY being a sovereign nation. The $47 trillion LIEN is no joke! It must be satisfied to regain our sovereignty. A second declaration of independence without a shot fired would be quite a chore but the plan is peaceful. A brilliant soft coup plan to say the least.

Wait a sec... Just because "someone" mail the letters does nothing to the fact. I can mail out 50 letters.
1. Was stated that these were going to be hand distributed with military backing. There were no military backing. They were mailed. Not even certified mail which means that are useless in any legal manner.
I do agree that our country is way outta control. And needs rebuilt.
But the only way is going to be a very in your face way. There is no silent coup. It simply will not work. I'm sorry I have been on ATS long enough to see this crap come and go. Now is America pissed off? Yes. But they are not pissed off to the point where we are going to shake the tree that drops the apples.
Here is the only way a restructure can happen.
The military top brass seperates from the administration.
those high ranks then gather the voice of the rank and file of the direction this operation will fall. That alone will have a seperation line and those who dis-agree with this will become whistle blowers to the administration. The administration would then use the judicial branch to charge the military brass. That alone would set off a critical red alert in the government and seperation lines would follow from the administration all the way down to civilians. What happens if this plan goes down and we are faced to place our fello civilians in a prison for supporting the administration they voted in. Who's right? who's wrong?
Thats leaves a very fast coup where the military uses resources to remove the administration. Which is going to lead to police and military clashing and the violence will spill into the streets period. This is going to shock our society and the world which will then crash global economic structure. (which might not be a bad thing) cause this thing is bigger than America at this point . I just don't see this as nohting more than a attempt at a tea party type action by opposing political views. No more no less.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

[This is going to shock our society and the world which will then crash global economic structure. ]

Yes maybe this was all really set up just for that purpose ...(Problem reaction solution) ....In order to bring about total WORLD GOVERNMENT ....

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
From my understanding, the Constitution as written before 1868 along with the original 13th amendment is the one to be followed.

In 1868 the Constitution was rewritten by Congress without ratification by the States. That was the period when the United States of America was changed to the Corporation of the United States. Compare the 1868 version to the current Constitution and you will see the differences.

The original 13th amendment was tossed aside and replaced by the Abolition of Slavery. This seems strange since after the incorporation, we as citizens became over time slaves to the corporation.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I don't really know if all this "Provost"whatever stuff is true ? I personally
want change in this country.
I thought at first Obama was on the same page as the rest of us. So maybe he is a puppet ? I so didn't want him to be TPTB's puppet. I am dissappointed. He can be so likeable-seem so cool at times.

Any way I think we live in strange times for all of us. I would suggest if you can be prepared mentally for anything to do so.

If Obama signs the treaty's were are ******And 2012 is around the corner.
The main thing people need right now is jobs-screw the healthcare-who wants that if you really need a job just to survive ?
We don't want thrown in a fema camp-i'd rather commit suicide.
Sorry I am bouncing a bunch of topics into one but all of them are connected but 2012. And all this crapola is really trippy. Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
reply to post by tsloan

[This is going to shock our society and the world which will then crash global economic structure. ]

Yes maybe this was all really set up just for that purpose ...(Problem reaction solution) ....In order to bring about total WORLD GOVERNMENT ....

The World is crashing anyway, that is the best reason to restore our Republic and protect our free citizens.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
BS!

You yell and scream for restoring your "freedom" taking the gov down and it ends up mailing 50 letters! You call this revolution!!??

This is just what you here on the net wish for, it is not what the american people wants! Nobody is willing to die for this. When the PEOPLE ask for revolution it is no going back, they do not send letters...maybe in Disneyworld but not in the real world. The people needs to get to the point were they have nothing to loose, and you have a LOT to loose the tv plasma, hollywood, the illusion of freedom and so on.
Is this all you got?! Its ridicoulos! This is no taking back anything, you are not worth it.

1 you never had any freddom to restore
2 you have to start from scratch!

That is, you need to stop believing in the illusion of "restoring" freedom!
You want freedom?! Then MAKE freedom, that would be a NEW experience for the usa, start with making an announcment were your new gov declares PEACE to all earth, all troops go home and please stop fearing the illusion of an enemie..choose this path i know thing swould be a lot better for all of us.
You speak of freedom as if Bush, Reagan, Kennedy never existed! Look at your history, at the facts at all the wars you have been involved in.
Making noice on the net and some street is just a bunch of people unsatisfied with their government, not a revolution..FAR from it!

Either you are a very loud bunch of people that do not have what it takes or you really do not have the suport of the american population..and THAT is essential for a revolution.

So what i want to say is; change your slogan! "freedom back" is for kids and get no support at all. "new earth freedom" and Europe, Asia Afrika Arabs Latins ALL back you guys up. Kick the FED jew out! Let Iran do whatever they want to Israel. No more games!

[edit on 1-4-2010 by gusan]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
BS!

You yell and scream for restoring your "freedom" taking the gov down and it ends up mailing 50 letters! You call this revolution!!??

This is just what you here on the net wish for, it is not what the american people wants! Nobody is willing to die for this. When the PEOPLE ask for revolution it is no going back, they do not send letters...maybe in Disneyworld but not in the real world. The people needs to get to the point were they have nothing to loose, and you have a LOT to loose the tv plasma, hollywood, the illusion of freedom and so on.
Is this all you got?! Its ridicoulos! This is no taking back anything, you are not worth it.
Making noice on the net and some street is just a bunch of people unsatisfied with their government, not a revolution..FAR from it!

Either you are a very loud bunch of people that do not have what it takes or you really do not have the suport of the american population..and THAT is essential for a revolution.

The "Government" has taken itself out of play by not following the Founders guidance. Refusing to address the grievances of citizens and creating laws that violate the Constitution.

Nobody is talking about ending Government, just ending the corporate Government.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PACRIM

Well, every where they are talking about "restoring freedom" yes or no?

And as i said; i do not believe you ever had any freedom.
Besides, what ever you are calling it right now it is just a very very childish, inmature and not a very efficient way of doing it. Sending mail to 50 states...is that as serious as you can get? You can not be happy with that, not if you ask for a revolution! Not in the US not in Angola or Guatemala..that is a pussycat asking for atention. You feel violated? You need to take a gun in your hands man! Grow a beard, dress like a bump, organise yourselfs and give them all you got! You can die in Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam...for "freedom" then you can do it on US soil to for once.
What ever your purpose is you need to change strategy cause now you are a few "unsatisfied" citizents right now, no threat at all for the gov.
(not MY view, it is just what i think you mean to Obamagang..nothing!)

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by boondock-saint

My bet would be Wyoming, New Hampshire, or Texas. Montana maybe too.

[edit on Thu Apr 1st 2010 by TrueAmerican]

I know that the Texas Militia Commander is one of the Guardians of the Free Republic and he was instrumental in preparing and overseeing the delivery of the packets that went out to each State's senior U.S. Senator and Governor.

Thus, it would appear that Texas is playing a strong role in the Restore America Plan.

However, I also know that Republican TX Governor Rick Perry attended the Bildeberg Conference in Turkey in 2009 where he is rumored to have been "tapped" by the Bildeberger's to run for U.S. President in 2012 (on a Tea Party Ticket? with Sarah Palin?).

Perry off to secret forum in Turkey
www.dallasnews.com...

Is Rick Perry Running For President?
www.nbcdfw.com...

Carl Leubsdorf: Is Rick Perry's next race for president?
www.dallasnews.com...

Perry may be setting himself up as the GOP's hope to fight Obama in 2012.
www.nbcdfw.com...

Rick Perry wins big; 2012 run?
www.politico.com...

A Sarah Palin-Rick Perry GOP ticket in '12? She endorses him in Texas primary
latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Sarah Palin endorses Texas Gov. Rick Perry for re-election
www.dallasnews.com...

Rick Perry rides Tea Party wave to victory in Texas
news.yahoo.com...

"Rick Perry Confronted! He Grabs Camera, talks Bilderberg"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

reply to post by boondock-saint

My bet would be Wyoming, New Hampshire, or Texas. Montana maybe too.

[edit on Thu Apr 1st 2010 by TrueAmerican]

I also know from a video I watched in which one of the framers of the Restore America Plan, Tim Turner, was interviewed that the last 8 states that Guardians of the Free Republic were able to secure a state coordinator in to help recruit Declaration signers and de jure Grand Jurors were: AK, DE, ID, MD, NM, ND, WV, and WY and as of the air date of the show I watched a video on, the state coordinator in CT was also still needing significant assistance.

JMP: Tim Turner 2009
www.youtube.com...

This was a round table interview of Guardians of the Free Republic, Tim Turner, Chris Solonia, and Kevin Gallagher by weekly talk-show host, John McGowan.

In the "wings" off camera during the taping of this video interview was a minister whose first name was Billy Ray who gave a phone number (334-685-2715) and a website address (americancanbefree.com) where Tim Turner can be reached.

The seminars that are organized by Billy Ray that Tim Turner leads which teach people how to become lawfully emancipated from the UNITED STATES CORPORATION are discusssed on a different website which is [email protected].

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Toot Sweet]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Tim Turner just said that it is the Louisiana State Governor who is on board with this. Also, reports of some states not happy are false.

So if Louisiana is on board, then I don't see why states like Wyoming or New Hampshire would have any problem with this.

The Corporation is going down, baby! Viva la Republic!

Thank you Lord !!!!

Now it's just a domino effect
there will be more
just nobody wanted to be first

The Gov of LA will go down in the history
books

I know Tim Turner is from Alabama. Thus, given the political climate of Alabama of recent, that state's governor should be amenable to get on board with the Restore America Plan.

In the video I referenced in my last post (JMP: Tim Turner 2009
www.youtube.com...), Tim Turner said that he began studying the law (especially the interpretation of common law in post-revolutionary America) after the Feds passed about 200 statutes (he said) that effectively outlawed all fishing operations on the Alabama gulf coast.

Turner was the proprietor of one such fishing operation and he (and many others) were driven out of business by these oppressive statutes. I believe Turner said that his family had been in the fishing business in Alabama for 4 generations.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

The new currency is going to be called "United States Treasury Notes," and not Federal Reserve notes... Wahahaha! I fricken love it. They are frying the fed. Man I hope this works.

it's about frikkin time
they have fried everybody else
all these years
I wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't already
transferred large sums of cash overseas
to another currency and the FBI guys find it
and burn their a$$ for money laundering

Time to go to work Agent Men

Plus u might wanna keep an eye on the Fed Res Bank of NY
if ya see any Armored Trucks leaving in the wee hrs of
the night. U might just find gold bricks that were stolen
from the WTC basements before they toppled.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

I hope someone is watching out for any gold that is being moved out of Fort Knox too.That is assuming there's REALLY any of the U.S. repository of reserve gold left there anymore in the first place!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
Not sure if this has been posted on here but I don't have the time to go through 20+ pages to make sure so here it is:lovelife

"Dr. Sam Kennedy" is the guy behind this whole take America back, serve notices to Governors junk. From what the people over at this site are saying, this guy has been a fraud for years and it's been pretty obvious. Read through this stuff and whatever you do, don't sign onto anything until we can establish who this man really is.

edit: my bad, wrong link

[edit on 1-4-2010 by conspiracy88]

In this video:

www.youtube.com...

Guardian of the Free Republic Declaration framer, Tim Turner, said do not believe any claims you hear about fellow Guardian of the Free Republic Declaration framer, Sam Kennedy, being a fraud. Turner said it was in the interests of TPTB to discredit Kennedy. Turner personally and very strongly vouched for Kennedy's integrity and legal expertise.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ozzy765
I don't really know if all this "Provost"whatever stuff is true ? I personally
want change in this country.
I thought at first Obama was on the same page as the rest of us. So maybe he is a puppet ? I so didn't want him to be TPTB's puppet. I am dissappointed. He can be so likeable-seem so cool at times.

Any way I think we live in strange times for all of us. I would suggest if you can be prepared mentally for anything to do so.

If Obama signs the treaty's were are ******And 2012 is around the corner.
The main thing people need right now is jobs-screw the healthcare-who wants that if you really need a job just to survive ?
We don't want thrown in a fema camp-i'd rather commit suicide.
Sorry I am bouncing a bunch of topics into one but all of them are connected but 2012. And all this crapola is really trippy. Peace

No, Obama signing the treaties you referred to can no longer hurt us. Turner said that as long as the proper authorities were served with the packets PRIOR to any of the treaties being signed, that we as a nation had our new Declaration taking date precedence over the date(s) of the treaties and, since Obama is a Corparte figurehead and not a bonafide President of the Republic of America (restored march 30, 2010), then none of the citizens of the republic of America are bound by the terms in any treaties signed after that date.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
BS!

Hey, it's called the Rule of Law and when the "government" you are fighting is a corporation which is a creature of a long series of commerce laws, then undoing the power of that corporate "government" over the lives of the citizens is most appropriately handled through proper lawful means.

If a physical Revolution broke out in the U.S. this would give the corporate "government" the authority (as seen by some) to invoke Martial Law and invade the country with mercenary soldiers of fortune and UN peacekeeping troops. This would have a supremely escalating effect on the dangerousness to your average citizen.

A physical Revolution is to be avoided unless and until there is no other resort.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Toot Sweet

Tim Turner did not help frame TRAP. He came on board after the fact. Tim Vouching for Sam K means nothing. I am a Secured Party Creditor using Tims Process and have been to his seminars etc. Tims credibility with me is waning. He has been saying lots of things for over a year now and none of them have come to fruition. He is a charismatic speaker and seems sincere and he may be however I would not put faith and trust in what he says only in results and verification of which there is very little.

I sincerely hope I am wrong however I see the FBI setting up the so called grand jurors acting like they are on thier side and the Military set them up also. Sam K has long been suspected as an infiltrator and it's looking more and more like he is. Again I hope I am wrong as I have friends who signed on as Grand Jurors against my advice and I don;t want to see folks get hurt over this. None of them have been visited by the FBI as of yet but I am hearing reports of other Grand Jurors being visited.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
IF there is any truth to any of this, and I have heard of something a couple of months ago, it is or will be a back door to a BIG SQUASH.

Recon3

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PACRIM
From my understanding, the Constitution as written before 1868 along with the original 13th amendment is the one to be followed.

In 1868 the Constitution was rewritten by Congress without ratification by the States. That was the period when the United States of America was changed to the Corporation of the United States. Compare the 1868 version to the current Constitution and you will see the differences.

The original 13th amendment was tossed aside and replaced by the Abolition of Slavery. This seems strange since after the incorporation, we as citizens became over time slaves to the corporation.

Some links for you, may answer your questions fully.

The Declaration of Independence 1776

Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union 1777

The Constitution For The United States - Its Sources and Its Application

Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death - Patrick Henry, St. John's Church, March 23, 1775

The Anti-Federalist Papers

The Federalist Papers

CONCEIVED IN LIBERTY THE KENTUCKY-VIRGINIA RESOLUTIONS And Mr. Madison's Report of 1799

United States Constitution Amendments Article II of the Bill of Rights

The Real Thirteenth Article of Amendment to the Constitution of the United States - Titles of Nobility and Honour

Additional Links to Data on The Original Thirteenth Amendment

The Virginia Ratification of the Constitution of the United States

Virginia, to wit:

We the delegates of the people of Virginia, duly elected in pursuance of a recommendation from the general assembly, and now met in convention, having fully and freely investigated and discussed the proceedings of the Federal Convention, and being prepared as well as the most mature deliberation hath enabled us, to decide thereon, Do, in the name and in behalf of the people of Virginia, declare and make known, that the powers granted under the constitution, being derived from the people of the United States, may be resumed by them whensoever the same shall be perverted to their injury or oppression, and that every power not granted thereby, remains with them and at their will; and therefore no right, of any denomination, can be cancelled, abridged, restrained or modified by the congress, by the senate or house of representatives acting in any capacity, by the president or any department, or officer of the United States, except in those instances in which power is given by the constitution for those purposes; and that among other essential rights, the liberty of conscience and of the press cannot be cancelled, abridged, restrained or modified by any authority of the United States. With these impressions, with a solemn appeal to the Searcher of Hearts for the purity of our intentions, and under the conviction that whatsoever imperfections may exist in the constitution ought rather to be examined in the mode prescribed therein, than to bring the Union into danger by delay, with a hope of obtaining amendments, previous to the ratification: We the said delegates, in the name and in behalf of the people of Virginia, do by these presents assent to and ratify the constitution recommended on the 17th day of September, one thousand seven hundred and eighty-seven, by the Federal Convention, for the government of the United States; hereby announcing to all those whom it may concern, that the said constitution is binding upon the said people, according to an authentic copy hereto annexed.

source

Thomas Jefferson's Inaugural Addresses

Equal and exact justice to all men, of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political;

Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none;

The support of the State governments in all their rights, as the most competent administrations for our domestic concerns and the surest bulwarks against anti-republican tendencies;

The preservation of the General Government in its whole constitutional vigor, as the sheet anchor of our peace at home and safety abroad;

A jealous care of the right of election by the people — a mild and safe corrective of abuses which are lopped by the sword of revolution where peaceable remedies are unprovided;

Absolute acquiescence in the decisions of the majority, the vital principle of republics, from which is no appeal but to force, the vital principle and immediate parent of despotism;

A well disciplined militia, our best reliance in peace and for the first moments of war, till regulars may relieve them;

The supremacy of the civil over the military authority;

Economy in the public expense, that labor may be lightly burthened;

The honest payment of our debts and sacred preservation of the public faith;

Encouragement of agriculture, and of commerce as its handmaid;

The diffusion of information and arraignment of all abuses at the bar of the public reason;

Freedom of religion;

Freedom of the press, and freedom of person under the protection of the habeas corpus, and trial by juries impartially selected.

source

Internal Dangers to Individual Liberty

"If the liberties of America are ever compleatly ruined, of which in my opinion there is now the utmost danger, it will in all probability be the consequence of a mistaken notion of prudence, which leads men to acquiesce in measures of the most destructive tendency for the sake of present ease. When designs are form'd to rase the very foundation of a free government, those few who are to erect their grandeur and fortunes upon the general ruin, will employ every art to sooth the devoted people into a state of indolence, inattention and security, which is forever the fore-runner of slavery-- They are alarmed at nothing so much, as attempts to awaken the people to jealousy and watchfulness; and it has been an old game played over and over again, to hold up the men who would rouse their fellow citizens and countrymen to a sense of their real danger, and spirit them to the most zealous activity in the use of all proper means for the preservation of the public liberty, as 'pretended patriots,' 'intemperate politicians,' rash, hotheaded men, Incendiaries, wretched desperadoes, who, as was said of the best of men, would turn the world upside down, or have done it already."

"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending at all hazards: and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors. They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood; and transmitted them to us with care and diligence. It will bring an everlasting mark of infamy upon the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle; or be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men. Of the latter we are in most danger at present. Let us therefore be aware of it. Let us contemplate our forefathers and posterity; and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the sake of the latter. Instead of sitting down satisfied with the efforts we have already made, WHICH IS THE WISH OF OUR ENEMIES, the necessity of the times, more than ever, calls for our utmost circumspection, deliberation, fortitude and perseverance. Let us remember that "if we suffer tamely a lawless attack upon our liberty, we encourage it, and involve others in our doom!" It is a very serious consideration, which should deeply impress our minds, that MILLIONS YET UNBORN MAY BE THE MISERABLE SHARERS IN THE EVENT."

"The tragedy of American freedom, it is to be feared, is nearly compleated. A tyranny seems to be at the very door. It is to little purpose, then, to go about coolly to rehearse the gradual steps that have been taken, the means that have been used, and the instruments employed to encompass the ruin of the public liberty. We know them and we detest them. But what will this avail, if we have not courage and resolution to prevent the completion of their system?"
--Samuel Adams

source

All Weblinks from the website of Barefoot Bob. May he Rest in Peace.
Barefoot's World

A few more....

The Lieber Code of 1863 (Martial Law Still Exists)

UCC: uniform commercial code

America’s Two Constitutions (One for the Rich, One for the Poor)

Declaring The Intent of America's FOUNDING FATHERS

Welcome to FMOTL.com

Hope I have answered yours, and everyone else's questions here.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PACRIM

Close but not exactly. The earliest constitution we have is 1789 AD as amended.. Anything before that was burned or stolen by the British in the war of 1812. That is when the original 13th amendment went missing and dozens of versions of the Constitution appeared. Congress enacted the Organic act of 1871 which incorporated the District of Columbia and this corporation was the beginning of it all. Gradually the republic faded and the corp took over and expanded its reach and incorporated the trade name "THE UNITED STATES" which is the main corporation it operates under today. At some point and I don't remember the dates the corporation adopted the constitution as it's corporate charter with some subtle changes and have continued to change it and amend it AS A CORPORATE CHARTER not the organic constitution. So every amendment after the original 13th is just corporate charter and null and void. We had some vestiges of the Republic up until 1972 but most of it we sh!t canned in 1933. The republic still exist but there is nobody home so to speak.

This is why they ignore the constitution and implemented a socialist democracy, changed how senators were elected, and even how the president is elected it's all just corporate policy changes. The vote is just a dog and pony show so the people think they have a voice. It's all predetermined! How does any corporation make a change? Do they ask the employees to vote? Or do they just circulate a memo? This is why the CEO of the US corporation whom everyone thinks is the president of the republic just issues executive orders. They do just enough to keep the people deceived into thinking they are still in the Republic when they are nothing more then employees of a federal municipal corporation and treated as such.

You got to hand it to them they have done a magnificent job of deceiving the people into thinking they were free while robbing them blind of all their wealth and property while they scramble for left over crumbs. The plan is diabolically ingenious and the majority of the people are still hoodwinked by it and they even come on here and pooh pooh posts like mine explaining it.

The good news is the plan has a self destruct sequence built in and that is the fiat money from nothing currency. It has ended badly every time in history and I believe these arrogant bastards thought they were different and could perpetuate it indefinitely in spite of all history to the contrary. It is failing and in its death throws now and it is only a matter of time before it hits critical mass and the whole thing collapses.

People can voluntarily leave the corporation and go back and operate on the republic and this is the way to peacefully change things however most don't believe it so refuse to try.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by hawkiye]

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join