It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
this thread is still very exciting. it has not been debunked, but proven to be real. How real though? the states will decide that.

go Louisiana!

looks like i have to call some long lost relatives in LA.

I want more information on this. whats the latest update on this? have anymore states step in yet?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Hawkiye,
Excellent post and the basis of what is happening. People need to read your post if nothing else...

reply to post by autowrench

Thanks for the link compilation, lots of good info.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Ionized]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You are most welcome, I am here to serve. I can hardly wait until this plan is fully implemented, and people can go back to work, and keep the money they make. We will need some sort of tax, personally, I think a consumer tax will be easiest and will generate more than enough money to fill the coffers. The main base of Gold will come from the Federal Reserve Bank, and the Bank of America and all of her owners, right to the top. Once these assets, and land holdings, the new Confederation of States can operate. I also think a breakup of all large corporations should be put into place immediately. What we will have to do is jump-start the Middle Class, and put everyone back to work. We will have to deport any person that is not a legal American citizen with an American birth certificate and documented Social Security records. We do away with property tax, and all "hidden taxes," and believe me, there are more of these than you would think. We bring in top scientists and engineers and command them to produce a workable, retrofit Hydrogen Reactor that will work on any car. We build solar panels, and we build the best ones in the world. We get out off the little secrets that TPTB have been hiding, and do a lot of R&R until we have some workable plans. Once this technology is at it's highest point, we give it to the world, and by this we would eliminate a large portion of C02 worldwide. We provide free household energy to everyone, in like a cooperative. We break up the big farms into little farms and put the American Farmer back to work. I'm tired, but I have a lot of other ideas. Just hope someone is listening.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Whoa....
I just got home from a meeting.
EVERYONE wants to join a militia! I mean GRANDMA'S, and friggin' ten year olds.
I don't know what to make of it.
This is crazy.
I'm going to bed.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

...from the Rangel rule which restricted and penalized voluntary emigration and/or renunciation of one’s citizenship from the United States.

Is that as bad as it sounds?! Is it really saying Americans won't be allowed to leave the country,or am I over-reacting? I haven't looked into it further yet,but maybe someone else has?

It’s Official – America Now Enforces Capital Controls
This is not something I say lightly after reviewing this information and reinforcing the commentary from the Rangel rule which restricted and penalized voluntary emigration and/or renunciation of one’s citizenship from the United States.

If you can, even if it means a 75% loss of your fortunes, get out now.

If you have a universal skill set (Programmer, trader, medical skills, security skills, etc.) and can relocate with little resources, get out now.

If you have real estate holdings in certain nations (not Canada or Mexico) get out now.

The precursor to most major shifts within western civilization have always been the restrictions placed on the flow of capital. Without going off into woo-woo land on you, all I can say is that this is a warning shot that something major is about to occur which further restricts the freedoms of the citizens of this once great nation. When I did my radio show, I warned that this one event, a key moment or marker in any nation’s history was something to be taken deadly seriously. In my opinion it means that a currency realignment or change or outright revocation of rights taken for granted was certain with a 90 day, maybe if we’re lucky, 180 day window.

One more time:

If you can escape, do it now.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by On the Edge]

Never mind,I see it is about moving money out of the states,not people. Still more restrictions though! Sorry for the alarm!

This link is what it was talking about.
www.newworldorderreport.com...

[edit on 2-4-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Unfortunately what little news attention it has received has been played out as a right wing extremist group that is "threatening" the government. I'm sure in days to follow they will be made out as terrorists and dealt with accordingly under that wonderful thing called the patriot act. Isn't our government great....protecting all of us from all the "bad" people that threaten all there power and money.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized
reply to post by hawkiye

Hawkiye,
Excellent post and the basis of what is happening. People need to read your post if nothing else...

Why, its all untrue...

Originally posted by hawkiye
The earliest constitution we have is 1789 AD as amended.. Anything before that was burned or stolen by the British in the war of 1812. That is when the original 13th amendment went missing and dozens of versions of the Constitution appeared. Congress enacted the Organic act of 1871 which incorporated the District of Columbia and this corporation was the beginning of it all.

Sounds good, too bad its not true.
The Thirteenth amendment stuff was made up by a militia movement, pseudo lawyer…

Idiot Legal Arguments, Titles of Nobility
that there is a mysterious Original Thirteenth Amendment which revokes the citizenship of anyone using a title of nobility and that this refers to lawyers, and thereby the judges, prosecutors, and even the Congressmen who enacted the law are not citizens and couldn't do anything to the nitwit. D.A. Anderson v. US (ND IL unpub 4/27/98)("These arguments may be amusing to some but are meritless and must be rejected"); suing to "restore the 'missing' Thirteenth Amendment to the US Constitution", and have copies of this revised Constitution sent "to all homes, prisons, hospitals and churches nationwide" and for $385 Million in damages; suit dismissed and an appeal in forma pauperis would not be taken in good faith because meritless. Smith v. US President (D. Conn unpub 11/6/96) in Conn. Law Tribune, 12/2/96; [This is a very widespread myth among the militia movement, evidently dating from around 1980, and apparently begun by David Dodge (apparently of Miami) who calls himself an "archival research expert" and seems otherwise to be unknown, and Alfred Adask (of Dallas) who publishes amateurish quasi-legal advice in a magazine warmly titled "Anti-Shyster".

The Titles of Nobility Amendment
The Titles of Nobility Amendment (TONA) was a proposed amendment to the United States Constitution dating from 1810. It was submitted to the state legislatures during the 2nd Session of the 11th Congress via a resolution offered by U.S. Senator Philip Reed of Maryland. It has not been ratified by three-fourths of the states and so has never become part of the Constitution.

Gradually the republic faded and the corp took over and expanded its reach and incorporated the trade name "THE UNITED STATES" which is the main corporation it operates under today.

This crap about Corporation names in legal documents being in caps is similarly BS…

Idiot Legal Arguments, Objections to name printed in block letters (all-caps): US v. Lindbloom (WD Wash unpub 4/16/97) 79 AFTR2d 2578, 97 USTC para 50650; Braun v. Stotts (D Kan unpub 6/19/97) aff’d (10th Cir unpub 2/4/98); Jaeger v. Dubuque County (ND Iowa 1995) 880 F.Supp 640 at 643 ("The court finds Jaeger’s arguments concerning capitalization otherwise specious. The court routinely capitalizes the names of all parties before this court in all matters, civil and criminal, without any regard to their corporate or individual status...."; crank's reference to a law dictionary's definition of "capitalize" -- as a financial term -- was completely misdirected)

People can voluntarily leave the corporation and go back and operate on the republic and this is the way to peacefully change things however most don't believe it so refuse to try.

That is because it cannot be done, as the whole foundation of the militia movements pseudo-law is BS, so is all the things they claim it can do…And there is Case Law to back up that what I am saying is true…

Idiot Legal Arguments, Claiming to be a sovereign: Goode v. Foster (D Kan unpub 10/21/96); similarly Valldejull v. Social Security Admin (ND Fla unpub 12/20/94) 75 AFTR2d 607, CCH Unempl.Ins.Rep. para 14368B ("that he is not a citizen of the Federal United States but a natural sovereign citizen of the United States not subject to the Social Security system");

Snyder v. District Court of Stafford County (D Kan unpub 4/8/96) aff’d (10th Cir unpub 9/27/96) 98 F3d 1350(t) (claiming to be "natural born free people" and "a state" and "of freemen character" and not a "federal emergency citizen");

Now you can try to pull this crap in court, but you should read the case law on what they have done to some of the folks who have tried this nonsense…

US ex rel Brailey v. Aldesman (ND IL unpub 2/23/89) aff'd (7th Cir 1990) 904 F2d 38 cert.den 498 US 897 (perp making this claim held to be too mentally ill to stand trial and was confined to psych. hospital)

[edit on 4/1/2010 by defcon5]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hawkiye, I will give you props for gathering the information and presenting it. Keep us updated on the details.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
\ put everyone back to work. We will have to deport any person that is not a legal American citizen with an American birth certificate and documented

I wonder how you would plan to do this? and let me guess if they look Mexican then they will be stop and question search and have to show all kinds of documents.. and have to carry around special documents stated that they are legal and yet will be question about there legal status all times..

yeah good luck on that

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
and btw good luck with this, i can see it going nowhere lol well maybe here on ats, but back in the real world everything is normal

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I believe the intent of this "Restore America" movement is to take measures which precede case law.

Case law in the United States didn't really start to take off in America until the 1920s when some Harvard Law professors decided to start teaching case law in an effort to "progress" away from or evolve original intent of the Constitution or other statutes.

Therefore, whether you believe in what they're trying to accomplish or not, one must assume they are ignoring precedence set by any modern case law. They're trying to set back 150+ years of grievances (pre case law)...not 10 or 20 years.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Defcon5 there are legitimate remedies within the law. Soverignty is not a myth and people have us common law in court as Remedy. Your sighting what might happened to you if you try is typical fear mongering from a 'possible employee". They would rather send a man to a mental institution than deal with the truth,of course they have to make him look insane.

That's why most of these cases are dismissed because they don't want records on the books that others can cite invoking their rights. The whole corrupt Court system would fold rather quickly.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
How many people does this movement consist of? Is it 20 people or a large movement? I am curious because size does matter and if this is a few people with a grand plan they will fail.

Also why are they not reaching out to the people? I see this thread in on ATS and that is it I see it no were else. If this is going to have any teeth dont they need to get the word out?

I am for any peaceful way of upholding the constitution but who are these people and do they have a agenda that is not in line with the majority of this country. Are they religious based?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JauntyFlannigan
Case law in the United States didn't really start to take off in America until the 1920s when some Harvard Law professors decided to start teaching case law in an effort to "progress" away from or evolve original intent of the Constitution or other statutes.

US Common Law (Case Law) is based on Roman Dutch Law:

States of the United States (1775 on)
The influence of Roman Dutch law continued in the colony well into the late nineteenth century. The codification of a law of general obligations shows how remnants of the civil law tradition in New York continued on from the Dutch days.

Which is based on Corpus Juris Civilis (Roman Law) as Codified by Emperor Justinian I in 534AD…

Roman Dutch Law
While Roman law was mostly forgotten in the early Middle Ages, interest in the doctrines of Roman jurists returned when —around the year 1070— a copy of the digest of Emperor Justinian I found its way into northern Italy.

Corpus Juris Civilis
Corpus Juris (or Iuris) Civilis ("Body of Civil Law") is the modern name[1] for a collection of fundamental works in jurisprudence, issued from 529 to 534 by order of Justinian I, Eastern Roman Emperor.

This was in use in the Early American Colonies…
I do not know where you are getting the 1920’s date from?

Common Law is the oldest law in the country...

[edit on 4/2/2010 by defcon5]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Alamo Ripper
and btw good luck with this, i can see it going nowhere lol well maybe here on ats, but back in the real world everything is normal

That's what gets me about this.

The people who believe this sort of crap will repeat it over and over, berating people who fail to agree with their nonsense, as though this sort of thing actually worked in court.

But it doesn't.

They seem to take totally for granted that they're correct, to the point of refusing to consider otherwise, choosing instead to simply repeat their original argument when presented with any kind of contention.

None of these arguments about fictitious straw men based on capitalized names, individual sovereignty raising one above the law, secret amendments to the constitution, or other tidbits of right-wing militia schizophreny, can really be used to any effect in court, but this just doesn't seem to matter to these people.

The poster above who shared the anecdote about the individual who was found mentally incompetent for their insistence on these ideas should be paid attention to.

How often do you hear about the courts giving up and declaring someone an untaxable superman?

How often do you hear about grizzled militiamen winning resounding victories in court cases involving constitutional law, overturning some tenet of our governing documents which held up for two hundred and fifty years before being incoherently defied by a radically conservative Appalachian hunting enthusiast?

It doesn't happen, but this just doesn't seem to stop anyone from parroting this nonsense in a new thread once every few weeks.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I work with someone who retired from the States attorneys office, and this came up in a discussion between us the other day. Basically, I was told that every single one of the people who have tried this crap, in this state, has been prosecuted and ended up in prison for doing it. Judges do not find this sort of stuff amusing, cute, or even original, and they have the case law to back up their stances on the subject. As a matter of fact they have a term for it, they call it “paper terrorism”:

What follows this introduction is a truly extraordinary collection of cases and decisions dealing with the "paper terrorism" tactics of the so-called "patriot" movement. While some members of this movement prefer the use of guns or bombs, the weapons of choice for many others are harassing lawsuits, harassing filings, bogus documents ranging from counterfeit money to counterfeit identification cards, tax protest arguments, and many related activities. Often these tactics are accompanied by bizarre legal or, more accurately, pseudolegal language. Many people who encounter such tactics for the first time are surprised and sometimes confused by the strange and unexpected arguments that show up in the courtroom.

So if you want to get the book thrown at you REALLY HARD… Play around with a judge using these conspiracy theories as your legal grounds…

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Is this what these guys are doing? I am just learning of this and want info is this a big movement or a small group?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I am not sure about this specific group, but you have to be careful about dealing with any of these patriot movement groups as they do not really know the law, they only know conspiracy pseudo-law. They never hold water when it gets into a courtroom.

Would any sane person really want to risk their future getting involved with someone who may very well end up being in the wrong? If not, then what makes anyone think that military personnel would ever get involved in such a thing? Military personnel have even more laws to follow then the common man as they have to comply with the laws of military justice on top of normal US Criminal and Civil laws.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Originally posted by defcon5
Originally posted by Ionized
reply to post by hawkiye

Hawkiye,

Why, its all untrue...

It's all true and verifiable

Sounds good, too bad its not true.
The Thirteenth amendment stuff was made up by a militia movement, pseudo lawyer…

You might want to try and debunk the huge amount of research on it that has been compiled here: www.barefootsworld.net...

[This is a very widespread myth among the militia movement, evidently dating from around 1980, and apparently begun by David Dodge (apparently of Miami) who calls himself an "archival research expert" and seems otherwise to be unknown, and Alfred Adask (of Dallas) who publishes amateurish quasi-legal advice in a magazine warmly titled "Anti-Shyster".

The Titles of Nobility Amendment

The Titles of Nobility Amendment (TONA) was a proposed amendment to the United States Constitution dating from 1810. It was submitted to the state legislatures during the 2nd Session of the 11th Congress via a resolution offered by U.S. Senator Philip Reed of Maryland. It has not been ratified by three-fourths of the states and so has never become part of the Constitution.

Gradually the republic faded and the corp took over and expanded its reach and incorporated the trade name "THE UNITED STATES" which is the main corporation it operates under today.

So some attorney wrote his BS opinion and you jump LOL Again try debunking the mountain of evidence: www.barefootsworld.net...

This crap about Corporation names in legal documents being in caps is similarly BS…

Ever heard of a fictitious business name? What is a fiction? It' something that does not exist. All corporations are fictions using fictitious business names to hide behind to limit their liability. They do not have rights and are not men and women and they have no authority over living breathing flesh and blood men and women. So what do they do they create a fictitious business name for you at birth or with SS. So they can have authority over you since corporate fictions are created by the government. You are deceived into believing this fiction is you because it spelled just like you name except in all caps. To delineate the fiction from the real man or women. And you happily assume all liability for this fiction this government created entity that is not really you and you subject yourself to all the BS the Federal Municipal Corporation and all it subsidiaries, State, police, courts, even schools, whom are private corporations/fictions exercise full control over you and you believe you are obligated to obey. Well you are not the fiction is who they have control over cause they created it. You simply volunteered to act as the fiction. How do I know all this well I stopped volunteering to act as the fiction.

Attorneys are all officers of the corporate fiction courts they have a vested interest in protecting their meal ticket. and many people in the past who challenged them did not do it correctly. so of course you can find cases were people lost and the judge tries to scare others from trying. . You have to rescind all contracts with the corporate government first .You can't just waltz in and say am not a corporate citizen yet you are still operating as and taking benefits from the corporation. Your conduct has to show you have separated yourself. It's all about contra

People can voluntarily leave the corporation and go back and operate on the republic and this is the way to peacefully change things however most don't believe it so refuse to try.

That is because it cannot be done, as the whole foundation of the militia movements pseudo-law is BS, so is all the things they claim it can do…And there is Case Law to back up that what I am saying is true…

It can be done and has been done by many including myself. Again you can pick any subject and I can dig up a case someone lost on it it doesn't mean its not possible. Lots of people have been sued in court for slander some won and some lost so which is it can it be done or not?

Now you can try to pull this crap in court, but you should read the case law on what they have done to some of the folks who have tried this nonsense…

It has been done in court many times. Trick is subject matter jurisdiction. if they get to rule nine you loose. A better trick is to set up a lawful court on the republic and remand back to the Republic side and yes its been done. Lots of things have been done but the naysayers will never believe it and never research it. And that's the way the corporation likes it!

As I have said may people pooh pooh this and think everything that comes from an attorney or judge is the infallible word of god. I have spent many years researching studying and defending freedom and I can tell you first hand judges and attorneys break the law every day and most of not all of them are liars. There are a few attorneys who try to do the right thing but they do not fully understand what they are involved in or have just become jaded at how the system is rigged and do the best they can in a corrupt system.

I know I won't convince this poster and I am not here to do that. I am here to tell you though that the knowledge is available for those who have the cajones to learn it and act on it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by defcon5

Is this what these guys are doing? I am just learning of this and want info is this a big movement or a small group?

There's at least 27 people from each state that signed on to this. There are some Guardian Elders. There were hints of 'behind the scenes' military people involved, but they are vague on that. They want millions of people to be involved. I don't know how they plan on getting them. Perhaps word of mouth? A lot of information has been coming in quickly and I haven't been able to keep up with it these last few days.

Edit: Removed mention of demonstration that was related to another group.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by theyreadmymind]

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join