It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Last night the word was that the packs had supposedly left D.C. at 11 p.m. for delivery today. Between 11 and midnight WE could find nothing moving. The packs were located in the Supreme Court this morning. At that time they were still claiming they were out for delivery last night which was not true.
Meanwhile WE were learning overnight that the "International Court" referred to in recent updates is not a new and different Court but rather all or some of the existing World Court Judges continuing to stall and sabotage while calling themselves "the International Court".
Some Senators and Congressmen DID SIGN the Documents WE have been reporting about the past 48 hours. Not all signatures were forged. This sentence is referring to OBAMA's Swiss Bond Deal.
To the list of Banks involved as reported yesterday add Wachovia which was also involved and knew, along with the others, that what they were doing was illegal and also knew all of the signatures were forged. The motivation of each of these Banks was to make money from these illegal activities. ALL documents involved in these multiple Obama Deals with these Banks were based on forged documents, complete forgeries top to bottom. Once things "blew up" in their faces the Banks filed Liens on the illegal activities/trades etc. and the Court paid the liens off making the Banks whole at our expense. The Court was attempting to make program recipients liable for these liens and the funds necessary to pay them off.
The Banks have now been given until 5 p.m. today to pay back all monies illegally paid to them. The Court has been told they were responsible for paying the money to the Banks, that they knew it was a Fraud and Illegal and they are now liable themselves and have until 5 p.m. to put the funds back where they belong. "We don't have the money" says the Court". "That's your problem" they were told by the Countries.
Meanwhile the packs left the Supreme Court and went to the airport where their departure was stopped by the World Court/International Court.
The latest intell says that problem is also being addressed by the Countries and that packs will leave D.C. momentarily.
casper 4-2-10 #1

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
From a source I know...

FBI Investigates Guardians of Free Republic for Violating Fed Law Against Unsolicited Faxes

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
From a source I know...

FBI Investigates Guardians of Free Republic for Violating Fed Law Against Unsolicited Faxes

They really are grasping at straws trying to keep the corporation intact. As of 31 March 2010 those laws are no longer in effect. They didn't have fax machines in 1868.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by PACRIM]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PACRIM

I think that Casper stuff is Nesara, and I think it's fiction. I don't think it has to do with the Restore America Plan at all. But when the announcement came out about the packages being sent to the 50 governors, that Casper disinfo started coming out about packages being held up, and packages getting blocked, etc. I'm no expert but it looks like disinfo to me.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Those are both civil and criminal cases, the precedence’s set by the decisions adds to the existing case law (common law) on each decision.

Oh my are you Bar attorney? You need to study some history. Case law is NOT common law! It is some bar attorney judges opinion period. Apparently you think Judges are allowed to create law a most bar attorney's do. You should read the constitution the legislature is the only body that deals with law.

There were several 13th amendments proposed, besides the Titles of Nobility Amendment, none of them were ratified:

So apparently your word trumps the congressional record... Sigh And I guess you think posting the same tripe over and over somehow will eventually make it true... Bigger sigh!

You just making this stuff up?
Case Law (common law) is the oldest type of law in existence. It goes back to the Roman Empire, and Corpus Juris Civilis, which is the basis of most legal systems from then onward. Corporations certainly did not exist back in the Roman Empire, corporations are a modern day legal construct.

So you think Roman civil law is common law? Common law is derived mosty from the scriptures or natural law. Roman civil law and BS case law is what the de facto courts today operate under yes but it is not common law. Common law is natural law. You don't opress anyone, harm anyone, or violate their natural rights. IOW if you don't lie, steal, cheat, rob, plunder, murder, etc. (IOW don't be an attorney LOL!) you can do what you want. And you honor your agreements If there is no inujured party there is no crime. All crime can be easily judges on that basis. Anything mpre then that is just an excuse for attorneys to steal the fruits of your labors.

You are trying to take the UCC which is Contract Law that applies to commercial transactions and apply it to other types of law, which is why it doesn’t work. That is what these judges are telling you here:

Your learning. It's all contract law all these courts today get you to contract into thier jurisdiction and they are all private for profit corporations go look them up on Dun and Bradstreet. They write a bond on every case and bundle it into a mutual funds and sell them on the open market. You can find them trading in Fidelity. That is why they are not interested in lowering crime because it makes them money that is why millions of Americans wonder why everything seems backwards in court and they see they have no rights much less constitutional rights. You are guilty when you walk in and plead. The only question is how much you will pay and how much time yu will do. Ask a Judge on court if your consitutional rights are valid. He either won't answer you or will threaten you if you press for an answer. Your not in an article III court you in a foreign court. There are no licensed bar attorney's in the country. They are members of the Bar only not licensed by any government entity.

Why do you think they serve you with "Charges" Really I am charged ok how much do I owe??? When they put you in prison that is collateral on the charge/debt. These courts are nothing but contract law. and people contract into them every day unknowingly. Of course your attorney general buddy is not going to openly admit it it is too lucrative for them to admit it, but I have a copy if the judges bench book and I know how they operate. and have stayed out of jail and court by refusing to contract with them. UCC is bastardized Admiralty law.

Anyway you try and twist it a human being is not a financial transaction, nor a contract.

I agree with this statement however they treat you as a financial instrument unless you rebut thier presumption that you are they corporate fiction they presumed you are. Sure some lower court magistrates will ignore it and try and intimidate you but it works every time in higher courts and above. The reason people lose is because they try and argue with the judge. The minute you do you acquiesce, if you plead you just gave the judge permission to decide the case any way he pleases. It is a game of fraud and deciet they play and if you try and play the game you lose. You have to opt out of the game. Can some judge ignore it and trhow you in jail of course they can because they have guys with guns who will enforce thier every decree. That doesn't make it right or correct at law. I have seen judges ignore everything and break the law wilfully just because they can and people believe thier word is the word of god.

Originally posted by hawkiye
LOL !
TITLE 28 > PART VI > CHAPTER 176 > SUBCHAPTER A > § 3002
§ 3002. Definitions
(15) “United States” means—
(A) a Federal corporation;
www.law.cornell.edu...

Again you are trying to apply the UCC to things which it does not apply to. Go read the rest of the section besides that one,

This is United States Code (USC) not UCC. Their Code state they are a corporation. No amount of legal mumbo jumbo can change that.

None of this applies to people, their citizenship, their sovereignty, etc…
It has to do with financial transactions, including financial transactions between the US government and other entities.

The is right it does not apply and that is why they create the straw man and treat it as chattel and everyone assumes it is you. That is how they "Charge" you with victimless crimes and extract fines etc. Again No Injured man or women no crime! You have agreed by contract to allow them to treat you this way. Attorneys attorn property that is what they do it all commercial and they enforce it with military. That is why police are all militarized now. They have ranks and uniforms etc. They created the contract and applied it to you and you did not object because you did not understand. Silence is Acquiescence in thier law. Every license, permit, application, you sign with government is a "negotiable instrument" and they write a bond on it every time you give your signature. It is how all our so called money is created today based on our signatures. You and I are the sureties on the national debt. Check out Public law 72-10 and HJR 192

[edit on 2-4-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

As a matter of fact I just talked with the person I work with who is retired from the states attorneys office about this topic to double check a few facts. I was basically told that its complete BS and not to waste either of our time with discussing it. Its even warned about as being a scam from both the FBI and the Secret Service.

Ooh aah scary... Of course these entities would not have any vested interest in seeing too it the scam is not known by too many people... it just might destroy thier meal ticket if it was...

No the flags with fringe are dress flags that are used indoors, the ones without it are used outdoors. You cannot fly a fringed flag outside as the fringe cannot handle the elements. The Flag code is not a law, it’s a set of unenforced parameters of how a flag is supposed to be displayed, there is no legal ramifications for not following the flag code…

That still does not explain why it is flown in every court room in America. And that is a typical answer yeah its no big deal don't worry about it.... Sigh! Anyone who has studied history knows the Flag you fly signifies your law form. Flying the gold fringed flag signifies the jurisdiction of the court. it is a military flag as I have proven and they in act military commercial law in those courts not common law. As I said ask if you have constitutional rights in any of those courts and you will be surprised at the answers you get or the run around one of the two.

No, the UCC is Contract Law and is lesser then Admiralty law. Each state adopts its own versions of the UCC.

Yep proving the states do not operate under common law or constitutional law. But under some bastardized version of Admiralty/contract/case law they can make up as they go.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I thought it was interesting the Courts/Lawyers moved towards Case law in the twenties and curriculum was changed in law schools.

Before they relied on the Rule of Law based on what the founders desired. No wonder why everyone is so confused and lost about the law.

President Lincoln took his original law books to Washington and used them, His primary law book contained a copy of the Constitution with all thirteen amendments.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PACRIM

Your posts are freaking me out buddy. Seriously.

peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Fox News just ran a small segment on this at around 4:00 MST. Only details that really struck out that I can remember as I was cooking dinner at the time was that a few governors have received these letters (one was Bobby Jindal). Also had some remarks about the FBI looking into it, but that the letters did not contain any threats and would be protected under the 2nd amendment. However, there was a statement saying that any future letters received shouldn't be opened but forwarded directly to the FBI. In addition there was a blurb about some state governments boosting security temporarily.

Anyone else see this report and have any details that I missed (I know there were some).

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, the crooks are circling the wagons. Of course the "Government" is going to do everything in its power to repress this movement. Why wouldn't they? If successful, they lose all of their power, their money and their golden goose!

Just the fact that people are so quick to believe that because the FBI and Secret Service say it's a scam, it must be so - this is why this country is in the shape it is in to begin with! What ever happened to questioning authority and employing healthy skepticism against those who wield power and authority over you??? Especially when said "power and authority" were NEVER granted legally! WAKE UP FOLKS!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well, seems like most of these governors have brushed these packets/letters aside. What if PHASE 2 of this operation if any!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
educationcenter2000.com...

educationcenter2000.com
Sam Kennedy; The Final Remedy
Some time ago I promised a final remedy to enslavement at the hands of corporations posing as legitimate government. Well, the time has finally arrived. This is the most important email I have ever written and it represents an end, once and for all, at the source, to the swat teams, arrests, foreclosures, garnishments, seizures, tax prosecutions and hardships which result from failing to pray to corporate institutions or exhibit evidence of subject-class citizenship.
This Sunday night at 8 PM on TAKE NO PRISONERS (Republic Broadcasting Network), I will be joined by the leaders of the freedom movement for the high honor of bringing you – without commercial interruption - an end to economic warfare and political terror by March 31, 2010. In two months, we can, and will, be free, with your assistance.
The Restore America Plan is not a patriot scheme. IT WAS PROPOSED TO US BY THE MILITARY MORE THAN A YEAR AGO. Having developed the necessary tools, we are now ready to execute the plan beginning Sunday night.
If you truly desire to restore the posterity and end your problems once and for all, I invite you to tune in Sunday Night and more importantly, to contact everyone on your freedom email list. Sunday night we begin the methodical process of re-inhabiting the original de jure institutions (which never ceased to exist) of the free American republics quickly, quietly, efficiently and peacefully, and without the need for re-educating the unconscious public or loud proclamations that are sure to evoke resistance and violence.
Very simply, the Restore America Plan will reverse the wicked deeds of 1933 and 1865 BEHIND THE SCENES, with the same cleverness the bankers used to remove money, law and dignity, and without disturbing the peace. We, the sovereign People, will be in charge as the ONE AND ONLY LAWFUL AUTHORITY ON THE LAND. Not just in name, but in reality.
Even if the plan had not been proposed by the military, the very nature of re-inhabiting the lawful de jure institutions of government is itself the victory we have all been seeking. Actors throughout the United States Federal Corporation understand they must ultimately defer to the de jure authority on the land when properly assembled and credentialed in sufficient number.
And so does the military –which is why they made the offer. The responsibility is enormous – and so are the risks if we fail. THE MILITARY HAS CHARGED US WITH THE HIGH RESPONSIBILITY OF ENDING THE SPIRAL TO WORLD WAR III being orchestrated by the Rulers of Evil. Never have men borne such responsibility. We are the last best hope for mankind. Essentially, we have been asked to provide the military with an alternative to a corporate CEO as their commander, and to re-inhabit all the de jure institutions that have been pre-empted from governance.
And…we…will. Folks, it is time to step-up to the plate. It is time to be part of the solution instead of the list of perpetual victims. Your future and the future of your children are in YOUR hands. A line has been drawn in the sand. If we fail to come together and accept responsibility, there will be no one else to blame. There will be no more excuses. The future IS ours to create. Either we seize the brass ring or slink away into obscurity.
That is what we are bringing you Sunday night on TAKE NO PRISONERS at 8 PM Eastern Time. No less than a moment of epochal importance in the world history. That is why the network so graciously dropped commercial messages. All of the details and materials have been planned, worked-out and implemented from first presentation to enforcement. We are ready to close the deal. I hope you will join me and my very special guests for this live commercial-free broadcast.
TAKE NO PRISONERS is carried live every Sunday night at 8 PM EST on FM stations around the nation, on Shoutcast (using the free Shoutcast application on iPhones and other handhelds), and live on the internet at:
republicbroadcasting.org...
Sam Kennedy
Read The Most Important Email I’ve Ever Sent…The Final Remedy
the-final-remedy-sam-kennedy.pdf
Listen to the Broadcast
Final Remedy_013110Part 1.mp3
Final Remedy_013110Part 2.mp3
If you wish to join the Guardians of the Free Republic and become a juror on the De jure Grand Juries send an email to:
[email protected]
Update:
Thursday, February 4, 2010
To my friends, colleagues and the many thousands who have contacted the Guardian Elders by email and telephone:
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Today I have the pleasure of reporting that thousands upon thousands of you have already joined the march to freedom by expressing your support for The Restore American Plan.
Moreover, the United States Federal Corporation is well aware. A number of my sources have confirmed their heightened state of attention to the freedom march that has swept across the land since Sunday night’s broadcast of TAKE NO PRISONERS clogged internet communications. That broadcast was akin to the battle of Bunker Hill in 1776. We lost the network for a few days, but everyone knows we're back. They understand the power AND AUTHORITY of the sovereign People when we choose, en masse, to reject the admiralty/territorial D.C. circuit for the Law of the Land. They understand that the only element that can prevent the re-inhabitation of the de jure free American republics is fractionalization, ego, fatigue or selfishness. Those are the corporations best friends when confronted with truth. So we remain vigilant against the evil of our own imaginations, egos, anger and pessimism.
With thousands of you consumed with vision and hope, most of those who have contacted us thus far WILL NOT NEED TO TAKE FURTHER ACTION AT THIS TIME. You can literally sit back and await the changes that are coming, and be ready if we should contact you. There is NO need to resend your email. NO need for further education, information and training. NO need for seminars. NO need to study DVDs. NO need for assemblies to engage U.S. Inc. in thousands of separate battles. NO need to sit by the phone hoping for scraps from the table.
Better to enjoy your families and engage in prayerful contemplation of the future. Yes, some among you will bemoan the loss of the enslavement privileges, the loss of day to day control, even the loss of WHFITs!? But perhaps this is a good time to open the heart to the beauty of a reversal of the double-dealings of 1933 and the Warburg brothers, and NOT having to spend every waking moment in contemplation of battle with U.S. Inc. The changes WILL be forthcoming as described. There is only the need to enjoy the fruits of your own labor as de jure governance is re-inhabited by the very same officials in many cases who are now your oppressors. Just as judges and politicians accepted the elimination of law, money and morality in 1933 without a hint of public protest, we expect the reversal will be equally as quiet, and significant with respect to our daily lives.
The Restore America Plan is the strategic mechanism for restoring the lawful institutions of earthly government across the land lawfully, peacefully and honorably, in a manner that reflects the desire of the sovereign People to be governed by consent, according to contract, and without hypothecation of their God-given labor to money vultures, war profiteers and the world's secret banking cartels.
FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH GROUPS OF 25 LIKE-MINDED SOVEREIGNS ready to join, please send an email to [email protected] and note the subject line:
HAVE ENTIRE ASSEMBLY – Name of your republic
For those who are concerned about opening the door to satanic forces, permit me to reassure you. The Guardian Elders deliberated with great sobriety the wisdom of sitting on our hands while the march to World War III continues. We asked ourselves if we could continue, in good conscience, to do nothing while so many of our friends and colleagues are suffering hardship. We asked ourselves if we are enjoined by the Book of Revelation from acting on behalf of freedom and mankind. After much prayer and soul-searching, we concluded unanimously that the need for action was self-evident. We are called to action.
We debated how best to accomplish our goals. Could we reasonably expect to restore Biblical law to a devoutly secular population that cherishes television, promiscuity, physical debasement and electronic devices with religious fervor, and that suffers the warped belief that advertisements for personal hygiene products and Viagra in our homes does not debase our children? Could we re-educate millions of Americans who have been programmed to believe that the ban against government interference in matters of worship somehow excludes piety in government? Could we convey consciousness regarding matters of Law to a society that breaths “Cops” and “Law & Order” and worships the bar associations “legal” system franchise where once the law of the Land reigned supreme? Eventually we concluded that “agreeing with thine enemy” was the ONLY prayerful way to bring the Lord to the people. The Restore America Plan capitalizes on THEIR belief system as a vehicle for relieving corporate tyranny. In due time, the higher goal of salvaging the souls of mankind can be addressed.
The one common belief that ties the American population together is faith in the Constitution. Many Americans are willing to fight and die in its defense even as they blindly trade notes of debt issued by a foreign bank. We decided that restoring, in principle, the Constitutional institutions through December 19, 1860 was the approach MOST LIKELY TO SUCCEED (and that's the bottom line, failure being unacceptable). We rejected restoration to 1933, the Articles of Confederation or ancient times as being insufficient (1933) or unworkable, at least in terms of achieving our goals rather than proclaiming our patriot knowledge of history. Of course we recognize that the Constitution was the method for imposing on the States the obligations rejected by the colonies to pay the Revolutionary War debts to the Bank of England. Notwithstanding, we can relieve the suffering of the sovereign People by agreeing with those who choose to glorify a man-made document.
And finally, we constructed “The unanimous Declaration of the sovereign People of the united States of America to restore and reinhabit the free American Republics” to be a shining covenant with the Creator. His charging the People with dominion over all the earth in the Book of Genesis is declared in the very first paragraph as the foundation for the restoration. In so doing, the Declaration is established in history as a genuine covenant with the Creator in honor of the Law.
Thus, once the process was grounded in the original law venue, the need to introduce the ethereal concepts of counties, districts and “tens” was circumvented, all of those entities being derived from Scripture. Why introduce concepts that are likely to generate resistance? At every step, The Restore America Plan is mindful of our goals. Is our goal to relieve oppression or re-educate America to patriot doctrine?
WE HAVE THE HIGHEST REGARD FOR THOSE OF YOU TRYING TO CARVE OUT SUCH LIVES ON THE county, but we believe that most patriots will be well served by a simultaneous restoration of their sovereign rights rather than fighting the battles town by town, county by county, and state by state. And so we welcome each and every one of you to join us
EVEN WHOLE ASSEMBLIES AND JURIES.
We also believe that if the American Founders had email, Twitter, texting, video conferencing and fax machines, they would have used them to approve the founding documents in weeks rather than years. So we are not addicted to scribes and other signs of deference to the methods of others. Rather, we follow a simple formula:
WE DECLARE – UNDER GOD – IT IS SO – WE ARE BACK
exactly the same formula used by the original declaration of 1776. That’s what we mean by “understanding who we are.”
2. ending tax prosecutions immediately (second and sixth directives)
3. ending invasions, prosecutions and detentions for fictitious crimes against the state that lack an injured party other than insurrection, treason and frauds against the United States (third and eighth directives)
4. ending molestation on the byways (fourth and ninth directives)
5. production of sovereign identification and passports that do not proclaim subject-class citizenship (fourth and ninth directives)
6. restoration of the trappings of proper de jure governance (fifth and tenth directives)
7. restoration of the common law of the Land (third and eighth directives)
8. reigning in of the admiralty color-of-law venue to the high seas (third and eighth directives)
9. restoration of the proper de jure judicial institutions such as the district court of the United States and the one supreme Court as constructed and restrained in the Constitution for the United States of America, c. 1787 (Phase 2, thirteenth through fifteenth directives)
10. re-absorption of the de facto judicial aberrations such as USDC into the de jure institutions (Phase 2, thirteenth through fifteenth directives)
11. a PERMANENT TERMINATION OF TERRITORIAL GOVERNMENT OUTSIDE CONSTITUTIONAL LIMITATIONS beginning with voiding of the Downes v. Bidwell monstrosity (Phase 2, eighteenth directive)
12. arrest and shackling of the District Court of the District of Columbia (Phase 2, sixteenth directive)
13. recognition of sovereign status in the police databanks of the land (fourth and ninth directives)
14. and a lawful and orderly removal of the corporate state as the ruler of every aspect of your life.
And we will accomplish all of that – with your help – BEHIND THE SCENES, lawfully, peacefully, without violence and without risking civil war.
to prevent once and for all the “legal” franchise perversions of law into at-law, territorial, admiralty/military aberrations.
There will be no such entity as a non-Article III court, even when administering the admiralty law venue for genuine issues of the high seas and international commerce.
The Bill of Rights of Law has been authored to address the perversions of law through statutes, Rules of Evidence, and Rules of Civil Procedure which have hijacked the law of the Land for the bar associations and converted the common law grand juries into prosecutorial kingdoms and slandered them as “runaway juries” instead of the fourth branch of government historically charged with OVERSEEING GOVERNMENT and PROTECTING AGAINST TYRANNY BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS.
Even the insidious law enforcement agencies that have become interwoven in the tiniest issues of our lives will see the benefits of a return to the land where they can once again devote their skills to enforcing law, forever spared the risks of acting as agents for tyranny and the tragedies of assaulting the women and children of the sovereign People, their own mothers, sisters, daughters and granddaughters.
As mentioned yesterday, the final complete Declaration document will be available through the state and/or regional coordinators for inspection to preserve the integrity of the Plan. Many of the details of The Restore America Plan beyond what I’ve shared in this email are classified much as Eisenhower protected the details of the D-Day invasion. Our campaign to regain the world’s law is no less fraught with obstacles. In the meantime, I hope the robust information in this email is helpful.
Those who disdain such strategic planning need merely not participate or may seek out the document from a state coordinator. Folks, with apologies, we are not seeking to satisfy the craving every patriot. We are seeking a remedy on behalf of the thousands who have already responded.
De facto De jure Government Definition
JOINING
If you contacted me my own email address ([email protected]) instead of at [email protected], or
If you have not responded and wish to join
Please send an email to: [email protected] so your request is properly processed. Please mark the subject line as the case may be:
WISH TO JOIN – Name of your republic
WISH TO COORDINATE - Name of your republic, or
HAVE ENTIRE ASSEMBLY – Name of your republic
Again, THERE IS NO NEED TO SEND A SECOND EMAIL if you already responded properly. As mentioned, most of you will not need to take any action at all because the very act of convening, especially in the numbers that have appeared, is a self-actualizing remedy granting authority above the de facto actors and institutions.
SUNDAY NIGHT MEETING WITH TIM TURNER
The Republic Broadcasting Network is repaired and the facilities have been hardened against further problems in anticipation of this Sunday’s broadcast (February 7, 2010) of TAKE NO PRISONERS at 8 PM Eastern time, 7 PM Central time, 6 PM Mountain time and 5 PM Pacific time. I invite all of you to join the Guardian Elders for this momentous broadcast by listening ON THE INTERNET or through Shoutcast at:
Please note that the call-in phone number listed at the Republic Broadcasting Network website is NOT for listening to the program, but for callers to ask questions and participate. The best way to listen is on the internet either at the RBN website or through Shoutcast. The Shoutcast app on iPhones and Blackberry’s is another way to listen live. Just search for Republic Broadcasting Network through the app.
Those of you who were waiting to hear Guardian Elder, Tim Turner, last Sunday, will not be disappointed next Sunday, Lord willing. He has returned from seminar and his voice should be fully repaired.
Update: Wednesday, February 10, 2009
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Rhode Island republic, The Guardian Elders are writing to accept those of you who have offered to join the Guardians of the Free Republics and the de jure grand jury on the land of your republic, and also to ask the assistance of all those to whom this email is addressed to assemble together, recruit the final guardian roster and thereby finally restore lawful government throughout the American republic.
As you may have heard, The Restore America Plan will be re-inhabiting the de jure institutions of non-corporate government and terminating the various tax, foreclosure and prosecution problems so many of you have faced. We urgently need your help.
We are asking you to contact each other immediately through the email addresses listed in the header to this email and set about recruiting twenty-even (27) men and women (in total, including yourselves) to take the oath of office (sample attached), sign the Declaration, and in so doing restore the lawful government. We have attached a zip file with an information package. Once you unzip the file, you fill find:
- an Introduction for review by recruits;
Introduction
- two sample Declarations (one for printing and one for emailing to recruits);
DeclarSample_for_email
DeclarSample_for_print
- two outlines of The Restore America Plan (one for printing and one for emailing to recruits), and - a sample oath of office.
RAP_Goals_for_email
RAP_Goals_print
Covenant in the form of an Oath Sample
Please note that the actual Declaration document is 79 pages which includes the one page Declaration (attached), 50 signature pages, and 28 pages of directives to implement The Restore America Plan (RAP). The entire final document will be made available to your chosen state coordinator for exhibition to recruits prior to the actual signing ceremony. The strategy is explained in the Introduction and RAP outline. The specific details are being kept classified to preserve the element of surprise. For most recruits, the information in the attachments, Sam’s recent emails which have spread across the country, and archived broadcasts of “Take No Prisoners” should be sufficient to make a decision. Thousands have joined without nearly as much information.’
After you have contacted each other, would you please send an email to: [email protected] with the subject line noted:
PRIORITY
- ACCEPT OFFER TO ORGANIZE Name of Republic advising the Guardian Elders:
1. of your acceptance of our request
2 . your chosen republic coordinator or co-coordinators, and
3. your anticipated date for recruiting the 27 members.
Once we receive that information, we will forward the Sign-up Package to the coordinator which includes final materials for inducting recruits into office.
Please remember to include the name of your republic IN THE SUBJECT LINE. And ALWAYS begin your emails "PRIORITY - " to ensure they are not lost in our busy in-box. As a further precaution, please send the acceptance email twice.
Hour 2:
www.zshare.net...
also at:
www.rayservers.com...
and of course at the Republic Broadcasting Network archives on the internet at:
Or you can listen in real time at:
Final Remedy_013110Part 1.mp3
Final Remedy_013110Part 2.mp3
Sam Kennedy RBN Broadcast Feb. 07, 2010 Speaking on the "Restore America" Plan
Final Remedy_020710Part 1.mp3
Final Remedy_020710Part 2.mp3
Links to the broadcasts can also be found on our website:
www.guardiansofthefreerepublics.com...
Finally, we wish to apologize for using non-personalized communications at this very very busy time. We trust in your understanding. And please remember to begin the subject line:
"PRIORITY"
Folks, the world is counting on YOU.
May the Lord bless you,
The Guardian Elders: Tim Turner, Tom Schaults, Regan Dwayne and Sam Kennedy
Update: Sunday, March 14, 2010
Sam Kennedy RBN Broadcast March 15, 2010 Speaking on the "Restore America" Plan
Final Remedy_031410Part 1.mp3
Final Remedy_031410Part 2.mp3
The Most Important Issue
March 13th, 2010 at 6:54 PM
by: Jere Hend
The most important issue facing Americans is abolishing the corrupt private Federal Reserve Corporation...every single problem in America...in every State, in every city...in every town...in every township...and in nearly every home and apt. can be traced directly back to the private corrupt non-federal no-reserve corporation... “when a government is dependent upon banksters for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives, is above the hand that takes…money has no motherland: financiers are w/o patriotism and w/o decency: their sole goal and object is gain” – Napoleon Bonaparte 1815
CAMPAIGN FOR STATE BANKS
“The Federal Reserve is a private institution that is above the law and accountable to no one” -Sir Alan Greenspan [is this the "transparency” and "accountability" Uncle Ben refers to when he is on C-span TV?] “If the American people ever allow private banksters to control and issue their currency, the people and their children will one day wake up homeless on the continent their forefathers conquered”
The power to issue and control the currency/money must be given back to the people to which it rightly belongs” – Thomas Jefferson…. “Private central banksters controlling the peoples money/currency are more dangerous to the peoples liberty and freedom than standing armies” – Thomas Jefferson….time to END THE FED and big government for good...Ron Paul’s bill HR 1207 to audit the fed, will sadly do nothing, as the fed lawyers will cook the 3 sets of books and make everything hunky dory..An audit of the fed is sadly a waste of precious time...the fed must be ABOLISHED...period...immediately...and it can be done w/o nary a bill to get rid of it...with this new, honest, debt free, interest free, state banking money system, very much similar to Abe Lincoln’s greenbacks issued in 1862, and nearly identical to JFK’s silver certificates issued in 1963, the parasitic fed will die on its own...state run banks ARE the solution and replacement for the corrupt private fed...a new interest free paper currency issued in each of the 50 states backed by silver..The banksters own nearly 96% of the worlds gold that they stole from the U.S. and the rest of the world with money they made from thin air on computers and printing presses... if we went back to a gold backed currency/money, the banksters would quickly take back control of the money system..We had our money backed by gold in 1929 and the 1930’s...did it stop the great depression? NO although gold would still retain a value 16-20 times greater than silver per the constitution...each individual state would make their own $1,$5,$10,$20,$50,and $100 paper notes backed by silver[ex: $20 Texas silver note..under that "payable to the bearer on demand $20 in silver [when presented at any state bank, you would receive either $20 worth of 90% silver coin, 20-.999 silver dollars,4 - 5 oz. .999 silver bars, or 2 -10 oz, .999 silver bars], and all 50 state paper notes would be accepted in every state and abroad...having 50 different notes for the 50 sovereign states would make it extremely difficult for the banksters to take back control of the U.S. money system again.. A dollar would be 31.1 grams of silver [ONE OUNCE] as per the constitution...change for the new paper notes would be pre-1965 90% silver again[only 90% silver with 10% copper is hard enough to take the day to day pounding/ movement/exchanging and hold up],and 100% copper again for pennies..A state run honest money/banking system with interest free loans run by the people... for the people... there would be only a small administrative fee/ cost, to borrow money to pay state bank employees and mgrs. etc. EX: you[or a small business starting up let’s say ]were to borrow $205,000 for a $200,000 house/loan, you would pay back $205,000 over the next 5,10,or 15 years[ditto credit cards],instead of the present parasitic fractional reserve “debt money system” where you would buy a $200,000 house[or a $200,000 loan] and because of compounding interest and debt money, you would pay the private parasitic banksters nearly $1,000,000 over 30,40 or even 50 years for that original $200,000 loan that was money made from thin air..Nothing...the banksters didn’t actually “loan” you a dime...the money was ‘created out of thin air on a computer.
THIS IS ABSOLUTE, UNADULTERATED INSANITY...
Paying the banksters for money made from nothing...it just blows you away when you think about it...it’s hard to wrap your mind around... just like 9-11 the private non-federal reserve is simply the greatest scam, fraud, and deception in the history of the world...bar none...
IS IT ANY WONDER MANY OF US ARE DEAD BROKE AND BURIED SO DEEP IN COMPOUNDING DEBT WE WILL NEVER GET OUT IN A LIFETIME...43% of American are on food stamps 60% of American are living paycheck to paycheck this isn’t living...this is [debt] slavery and many don’t even realize they are lifetime debt slaves of the banksters…state controlled banks with “honest” money, will bring back manufacturing and real, good paying stable jobs…not the cash for clunkers or the proposed cash for caulkers nonsense that the head messiah is proposing as a solution to the no job crisis...a prosperous nation MUST produce quality goods and products that the world wants and needs.. 3rd world countries don’t produce goods and products...the U.S.A... IS now a 3rd world country...a petition page will soon be up at WEB OF DEBT.COM[Ellen Brown's website]where you can sign for your state and DEMAND your state implement state run banks/banking! [Unless you live in North Dakota that already has state banks]
BANKS AND “OUR” MONEY CONTROLLED BY WE THE PEOPLE...talk about PROSPARITY RETURNING TO AMERICA...imagine paying $500-$1,000 for a new car again...of course a new state bank silver dollar will have the purchasing power of a 1913 dollar...but we can start all over again as a nation, and bring ALL the troops home from abroad, and have them protect OUR BORDERS!..NOT North and South Korea’s!...with 50 new sovereign state banks this country can be turned around in days not months or years, but DAYS...
Update: Sunday, March 28, 2010
Sam Kennedy RBN Broadcast March 28, 2010 Speaking on the Day Before "G-Day" (Governors Day") With Guest Tom Schaults
Final Remedy_03_28_10_Part 1.mp3
Final Remedy_03_28_10_Part 2.mp3
The Unanimous Declaration of the sovereign People of the united States of America to Restore and Reinhabit the Free American republics. Click here: Declaration
Grand Jury Study
Grand Jury Study
Definition of Grand Jury
united States Constitution circa 1787 as amended through December 19, 1860
The REAL 13th Amendment the "Title of Nobility Act"
Living Free in the American Republic
Living Free

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is looking soooooo good the Zionist-Illuminati controlled media has the spin doctors out on this one big time.

I am very happy about the Revelations that have transpired to free the republic from the death grip of the one worlders.

This is going to change everything world wide.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by PACRIM

Your posts are freaking me out buddy. Seriously.

peace.

These are the times that test man's soul. Steel that spine and hang on.

Phase II begins Monday. I hope the Governor's took the new oaths offered to them.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Posted by benjamin
March 22, 2010

A major breakthrough in the financial logjam is imminent according to three separate sources: a Chinese politburo agent, a member of the British Royal Family and a CIA source. The CIA and British sources said some very powerful group had emerged and warned the European Royal Families to back off and relinquish control of the US and European financial systems. This group has also, according to these sources, given the Pentagon an ultimatum that it will be forced to obey. In addition, they said the world financial system would be reset to 1916 levels in a major jubilee. This would abolish all World War I and II related restitution payments among other things.
They both said a deadline had been set for this Friday or March 26th although it was possible no announcement would be made until the 29th. These sources have made many predictions in the past centering around specific dates only to find the Nazi cabal escape from yet another deadline using some new trick. That means we need to be very cautious about specific dates. Our policy remains: we will believe when we see it.

However, the Chinese politburo source separately mentioned that vast amounts of funding would be made available to a large variety of groups, including the BDS, on March 26th. This money would be invested, among other things, in vast projects to turn the deserts green and replenish the deserts. The Chinese envoy expressed a desire to have a constructive, equal relationship with the Black Dragon Society.

In another major development, the Serbian Black Hand society has affiliated itself with the BDS. This means the Slavic gangs that control much of the European drug trade are now ready to battle the Nazis yet again. These people were the partisans who caused the Nazis so much trouble during WWII. They are also extremely angry at what the Nazi US government did to Yugoslavia and are eager for revenge.

There were many other signs this week the US Nazi government is under extreme pressure. The most obvious was a US appeals court ruling to force the Federal Reserve Board to disclose which financial institutions it gave US taxpayer money to. Then there are the widely reported (even in the corporate propaganda media) claims by the “synagogue bomber” that the Feds were responsible for this attack. These are both serious signs the Federal control grid in the US is falling apart.

The US rogue-regime also received many new international blows against it. First of all both China and Japan are now officially and openly reducing their US Treasury holdings. Until now, Japan and China were just reducing their new purchases of Treasuries, not actively dumping them. In related moves, the US cancelled a scheduled trip to Japan by an envoy to discuss the US base issue. At the same time Obama suddenly postponed a scheduled Asian tour. It seems pretty clear he was told he was just not welcome.

Things are looking just as bad for the US in Europe. For example, just as Hillary Clinton arrived in Russia to ask for new pressure against Iran, Russia officially announces the nuclear reactor it is building in Iran will be completed this summer.

Our sources are also reporting many new arrests of bankers in Europe. Italian authorities, for example, are contemplating filing criminal charges against Merrill Lynch, Deutschebank, UBS and others for selling what they claim are fraudulent financial products to Italian local governments and others. The US money center banks that are still not Basel 2 and 3 compliant are being squeezed from all directions now.

In addition to this, the Japanese military/yakuza/rightwing/police nexus (i.e. the people who possess and are willing to use instruments of violence) is also beginning to apply major pressure on Japanese banks to hand over control of the yen printing presses. This means US colonial rule of Japan is being unwound now that the enforcers formerly in the employ of the Feds have stopped obeying orders. That means they will no longer hand over hard earned Japanese savings to the Feds. These people realized the US would not come to protect Japan against China when Obama ignored Japan and asked China to unite with the US to form a “G2.” The Chinese, of course, refused this offer because they know the rogue US regime has broken practically every single international treaty it ever signed.

The Japanese militant groups are by no means friendly to China and are planning to build an alliance of states bordering China (including Russia and India) aimed at making sure China does try to expand militarily beyond its own borders. They also are expecting to continue the US/Japan alliance after an expected regime change in the US.

This group expects a total revamping of Japan’s political landscape by this summer leading to the creation of three new major parties. They also predict a more nationalistic and independent minded Japan will emerge soon.

In Europe, meantime, despite efforts to patch things up, the Greek crisis is getting worse. There were open calls by Germany to expel Greece from the Euro last week. This was followed by a sharp repudiation from France meaning the two countries at the very core of the EU may be going their own different ways. The Greek government also suggested it would go to the IMF and forget about the EU (never mind that the IMF itself is bust).

Despite new talk of bailing out Greece, if that actually took place then Spain, Portugal, Italy and Ireland would also begin to seek hand outs. The Germans and Northern Europeans will not pick up their tab meaning the EU is heading for a slow motion train-wreck.

To conclude, although we are not yet allowed to discuss the nature of the new group that promises to end world rule by bankers, we are sure that rule is coming to an end. It is just a matter of time. Do not be too disappointed if the dark cabal evades the March 26th deadline because time is not on their side. Sooner rather than later their entire horrific structure of control and slavery will come to an end. Until it does, we must all remain extremely alert and be prepared for any nasty surprises these dangerous Satan worshipping criminals come up with.

拍手[6回]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well, pretty much everything that was predicted would happen, has happened. The criminal governments of the land have hardened in for a fight. They have employed their paid goons to go on terror sprees and clamp down. They have their propaganda ministers grinding the organs morning, noon and night to demonize those evil, freedom loving extremists! As I've stated before... do NOT expect these crooks to give up the keys to the Ferrari that easily! I am hopeful that we are witnessing the final breaths of a dying regime!

So yes, onto phase II at this point... and they are scared!

Edited to add: The Fed Reserve has released an admission of its criminal conduct in dealing with Lehman. It's tightening up!

[edit on 2-4-2010 by kozmo]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I had to give you a star, kozmo, someone needed to say it, and you did. Listen up, people, there are some in here that Think they know everything about the Common Law, and they Know it won't work, and they spend a great deal of Time trying to convince you, the reader, that the Common Law does not work, ever, and that those who use the Common Law are immediately locked away in prison. The may be so for the un-educated person who knows but a little Common Law, but not for a master of it, one who can cover up any judge with affidavits, suspend that judge's surety bond by filing a criminal complaint with the Attorney General against the judge. The Common Law does work, but only for those who know how to use it. Too, lazy to read? Being a Freeman is not for you. Living in a small box? Being a Freemen is not for you. Bad memory? Take notes.

I have been using the Common Law for over 20 years now. The police will not pull me over, or even talk to me, and if a State Trooper gives me a ticket, I waste a lot of the poor man's time, and question his authority to the max, and ask, as is my right, to see the name and phone number of his surety bonding agent. They never have one of these, and by law, without a bond of $250,000, they cannot legally carry a gun. Go ahead and dis info it, that is what some do, but trust me on this, it is real as the nose on your face, judges and lawyers are scared to death of anyone who knows it, and after they get to know you, cops will not pull you over. Believe it or not.

Take a look over here.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Let's assume for a moment that aspects of this are in fact true.

Has it occurred to anyone that if the military must enforce this within each state, that the military will, in fact, be controlling events in all 50 states from the Statehouses. Are we sure this is not a psyop to get patriots to stand down while the Federal Government through the military literally takes over state governments?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If anyone would like to explore common law further, there is a good video by John Harris called "Its just an illusion" Its based on the United Kingdom but would still help those of you in the US understand things a little.

John Harris Its an Illusion

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mrbarber

I'm fairly certain that this is not the case. The military has had its share of nation building and politicking with limited success and extreme costs of morale and trust. No, I assure you, the core majority are most interested in returning authority to a Constitutional Republic. Remember, there are forces within the Pentagon who are firmly in the corner of the military-industrial complex who are prepared to fight back. My belief is that they are quickly realizing how small their minority actually is. The next couple of months are going to be very interesting!

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join