It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
So, wait a minute... I just want to make sure I am understanding your post. It appears that you have provided evidence that the courts have attempted to abrogate their authority by illegally enforcing said authority through fallacious case law based on Uniform Commercial Code.

No, that is not what I said. What I said is that patriot movement, tax evaders, and debt dodgers try and use the UCC to get around the fact that they are breaking the law. The UCC only applies to business transactions, not to criminal proceedings or tax evasion. Trying to use the same system that is set up for the federal reserve to bring money into existence to create money for yourself using your strawman is fraud. The US operates as a financial entity so there are aspects of it that operate under the UCC as a corporation.

The UCC varies from state to state, and not all states accept or operate under the same aspects of the UCC.

This is an extremely complicated issue

Yes it is, and I have discussed it with an attorney…
Have you?

a.) you are disinfo agent intent of providing further confusion regarding the matter to discredit it

Last I heard they were supposed to start banning people for making asinine statements like this, it’s a personal attack. Folks who have been on ATS for awhile know what I do for a living, and its not debunk crap like this, which debunks itself..

you are the victim of a disinfo campaign designed to shield people from seeing the truth.

No, the truth is that it’s a scam, it does not work, there is lots of evidence of it not working. You want to believe that criminal law does not apply to you based on contract law, then by all means continue to delude yourself.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
new thread needed,, ?? but the government is making this Christ group a terrorist group>>??

link www.msnbc.msn.com...

or here world-news.newsvine.com...

this makes me sick,, the making a criminal,, of passionate law abiding citizens,,

who may be right.. or wrong.. but not a terror plot..

i have the right to be wrong. and to make a fool of my self..

but THAT is not a crime,, onless you ask my wife

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just saw this come across my feed from 850koa as a email alert:

Governor Bill Ritter's office confirms to 850 KOA, it's received a letter from an anti-government group calling for the Governor's resignation from his post. The F.B.I. says the group "The Guardians of the Free Republics" sent similar letters to more than 30 state leaders across the country. The F.B.I. fears the demands could spark violence from other militia groups.

the news is a ticker across the main page here

www.koaradio.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Let me ask you, without you going all 6000 word reply on me ...
Do you recognize Cornell University Law School as a valid source for reference?
They have an on-line Law Library- "Legal Information Institute" (LII) Which is a repository of all United States laws, codes, etc. This is a free version of the Bancroft-Whitney United States Code Service (USCS) that Law Offices use to research case Law and Codification.
Quote from US CODE:
Title 28 - Judiciary, and Judiciary Procedure
PART VI > CHAPTER 176 > SUBCHAPTER A >
Definitions

(15) “United States” means—
(A) a Federal corporation;
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.

That kinda says it right there, yes? (A). A Federal corporation

Written in the US Code of Law.
Try and find a case law that usurps that, my friend.

Most of your argument stems from that issue, right?

It's funny how you say:

I do not have the time nor the inclination to read through that entire conspiracy site when they have ZERO examples of Case Law backing up their claims

Fair enough. you don't trust the site.
But you have spend an inordinate amount of time searching, copying and pasting case law as if every decision you drop down here is the gospel and cannot be challenged. And, brother you have been busy. Just take a look at all the pages you have filled to the word limit:
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/defcon5

No offense, but ...
I'll bet no one has read an entire post with all those case law quotes.
Case Law is boring, dude.

All that effort you made ... was to .... to what? I have no idea.

To show that you can't find precedent that backs Hawk's claim?

Or,

Is it to say don't take legal advice from someone who isn't a lawyer?

That's understandable. Doesn't pertain to me. I don't have to out-source, we have 'em in the family. And I'd wager most here on ATS are skeptics by nature, so it is probably true they wouldn't either.

By the way ... you ... aren't a lawyer either, right?

But, you seem to think we should take your advice because you know how to copy and paste case law .... some you've sourced, some you haven't ...
Oh, yeah .... And because you know someone who retired from the States Attorney's Office (Did you say if they were a lawyer?) and they, naturally, are an authority on Constitutional Law, US code, Corporate Law .. and various other branches, because ... well you said when you conversed they right away concluded that every single thing Hawk stated is wrong and not legal. Do I have that right? Hmm.
Must be a bloody genius, too. Most Attorneys specialize in a branch of law and still spend hours in the books, or if they have a general practice they'll use other lawyers as consultants to aid them in that particular case. But, yours knows all this stuff off the top of their head, huh?
Can't see why they're retiring ... Can make a large fortune if they advertised as "the consultant with the photographic memory"
Please.... do us all a favor ...
Stop the quotes from ... wherever you're getting them and use links instead?
Hey ... less work for you ... That's good, right?
If we're interested in reviewing your proof, well then, the link will take us there. Okay?
Is that too much to ask?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
www.denverpost.com...

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 2-4-2010 by OLD HIPPY DUDE]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LatentElement

(15) “United States” means—
(A) a Federal corporation;
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.

That kinda says it right there, yes? (A). A Federal corporation

Written in the US Code of Law.
Try and find a case law that usurps that, my friend.

You've completely misconstrued what that part of the code means, you've inverted it. This part of the code is saying that when dealing with a federal corporation (such as Amtrak, the U.S. Postal Service or The Tennessee Vally Authority) when, for instance, they are a defendant in a court case, they shall be referred to as "United States" in legal documents pertaining to such. So, if you are on an Amtrak train and a light fixture comes unattached and falls on your head, and you sue Amtrak for negligence, in court filings Amtrak will be referred to as "United States," since it is a wholly owned corporate entity of the Federal Government.

That's all this means, that's it. This does not mean that the U.S. is a "Federal corporation." "Federal corporations" are corporations owned by the Federal Government.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
This sounds serious.

Don't forget,Obama declared Regional Government just a while back,and I assume those governors are preparing to take control as well?

I'm very curious where this is headed.

Interesting thread,indeed. Thank you.

Good thing Obama got his Private Army of 6000 strong thru your prescious Health Care Bill..

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

*Snip*... it is not about republican or democrat....it is about consitutionality. People stood by while Bush # on our constitution... They stood by while Obama took Bush's idiocy to the nth degree. They will not stand by and watch the complete erosion of all our individual liberties.

When the housing bubble started to inflate. I said, I'm not buying a house now because housing prices are going to come down. Everyone said I was crazy that housing prices might level off but they will never come down.

I said who's the crazy one, you really think that someone that can afford half a million dollars for a home is going to buy a 1200 sq ft 3 and 2???

Of course I was right... hindsight is 20-20, but for me it was foresight...

I'm telling you right now, this can not end good...

The entrenched will fight with whatever means they have available and those losing their liberty will fight with everything and then some to restore it.

There's only soo much liberty a man is willing to give up before he stands up and America was founded on this principle and people are starting to wake up.

The more they wake up and realize what they've lost, the more they won't be willing to sit still and let their liberties be completely taken away.

I hear people saying, how can you stand up to the government...

We ARE the government. The constitution is the basis of the government. a coup would not be a coup in this case it would be a restoration of what was already ours.

We have temporarily let people usurp our own authority from us, whether by peaceful means or force, we are ALWAYS allowed to regain that authority that is granted to us in the COTUS...

Why do you think that the first and second amendments were the first two amendments to the cotus???

The founding fathers foresaw the usurpation of the authority granted to us in the cotus and put in the order of precedence the rights we would need to restore our own authority if ever usurped.

They have taken our first amendment rights away. Just try to pray in open court as a judge. They have limited our second amendment rights, because any attempt to completely curtail them will end badly for them. We are slowly running out of options.

JAden

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Masterjaden]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/2/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WANJockey

Governor Bill Ritter's office confirms to 850 KOA, it's received a letter from an anti-government group calling for the Governor's resignation from his post. The F.B.I. says the group "The Guardians of the Free Republics" sent similar letters to more than 30 state leaders across the country. The F.B.I. fears the demands could spark violence from other militia groups.

I was watching CNN-Headline News about a half hour ago and they said the same thing. That 30 govenors had recieved letters from a group calling themselves "The Guardians of the Free Republics" saying that they must resign within 3 days.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarkron

Originally posted by WANJockey

I was watching CNN-Headline News about a half hour ago and they said the same thing. That 30 govenors had recieved letters from a group calling themselves "The Guardians of the Free Republics" saying that they must resign within 3 days.

Yea, And you are about to see why the arrested those huntaree Millitia people too, they are going to get the Peoples support by saing it is an take over by radical christian fanatics etc. when the truth is,they risk theyr lifes to ridd your contry of illegal politicians and criminal bankers, maybe time has come to chose a side? Hum.. The side that made a change or those who sat on the coach eating chips.. What side are you on ? heheh, what are you going tell your children/grand children ? 'yea, I was the laze non believer, yet, I had the information though, just that superbowl was on' .. Etc..

[edit on 2/4/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Letter sent to a Vegas paper:

Dear Concerned Press at Nevada Appeal:

I am sure that you are all dedicated to reporting your local news with absolute honesty and that you endeavor to inform your readers of the truth of what is happening in the world around them. Assuming this is true, I feel it necessary to give you some more information about what is really happening with your state capitol.

Please understand that the title of the article, "Capitol locked down in wake of threats" is inaccurate in precise representation of the truth. It is true that the capitol was locked down because of "letters" sent to the governor. However, the "letter" received by all 50 governors is actually a Declaration from a lawful Grand Jury of 26 people in each state which is endeavoring to re-establish the true Republic in a peaceful and lawful manner. It does not represent a "threat" from an "extremist" (as is commonly associated with "terrorist" in the media today) group but instead it is a real, legally binding document which is presented by a Grand Jury of regular people which declares that the governor, lieutenant governor, secretary of state, controller and treasurer all must have lawful oaths of office in order operate in their respective positions. The bonds which they all operate under have been effectively seized and noticed to be null and void. The package includes the following; Declaration, Warrants, Orders to the Governors, General orders to the military. It is not a threat, it is a truth that must be complied with or there will be consequences, not of violence, but legal recourse.

There is much to learn and understand about what is contained in the package that was received at the Capitol on Monday. I have included some sources below to help you understand who and what is behind the lock down. Please do the right thing by investigating thoroughly what is happening and do not just listen to one party. Misinformation is rampant in our country. Please do not make yourselves a part of the problem.

A De Jure Grand jury made up of 26 Nevada Republic citizens are committed to re-establishing a De Jure government in your state please investigate the veracity of what they are going to do. It is a news story in progress and there will be more odd things happening in your Capitol...

What is happening is a peaceful effort to restore America to its rightful state. I am sure many in your state will be happy to hear the good news. Be the first to give it to them.

Sincerely,

D Merlin Campbell

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Toot Sweet

Boy, I keep getting a error try again on that first video. I can post on others but not that one.

Hmmmm?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PACRIM
Letter sent to a Vegas paper:

Dear Concerned Press at Nevada Appeal:

I am sure that you are all dedicated to reporting your local news with absolute honesty and that you endeavor to inform your readers of the truth of what is happening in the world around them. Assuming this is true, I feel it necessary to give you some more information about what is really happening with your state capitol.

Please understand that the title of the article, "Capitol locked down in wake of threats" is inaccurate in precise representation of the truth. It is true that the capitol was locked down because of "letters" sent to the governor. However, the "letter" received by all 50 governors is actually a Declaration from a lawful Grand Jury of 26 people in each state which is endeavoring to re-establish the true Republic in a peaceful and lawful manner. It does not represent a "threat" from an "extremist" (as is commonly associated with "terrorist" in the media today) group but instead it is a real, legally binding document which is presented by a Grand Jury of regular people which declares that the governor, lieutenant governor, secretary of state, controller and treasurer all must have lawful oaths of office in order operate in their respective positions. The bonds which they all operate under have been effectively seized and noticed to be null and void. The package includes the following; Declaration, Warrants, Orders to the Governors, General orders to the military. It is not a threat, it is a truth that must be complied with or there will be consequences, not of violence, but legal recourse.

There is much to learn and understand about what is contained in the package that was received at the Capitol on Monday. I have included some sources below to help you understand who and what is behind the lock down. Please do the right thing by investigating thoroughly what is happening and do not just listen to one party. Misinformation is rampant in our country. Please do not make yourselves a part of the problem.

A De Jure Grand jury made up of 26 Nevada Republic citizens are committed to re-establishing a De Jure government in your state please investigate the veracity of what they are going to do. It is a news story in progress and there will be more odd things happening in your Capitol...

What is happening is a peaceful effort to restore America to its rightful state. I am sure many in your state will be happy to hear the good news. Be the first to give it to them.

Sincerely,

D Merlin Campbell

what a great post...and a great letter

professional, courteous, and informative

how wonderful it would be if only the news utilized the same standards

As far as the OP...dude, I am all for this

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Others have posted links, but I thought it important to include the text: [which frankly makes me sick to me stomach] I have taken the liberty of bolding the words I found most offensive.

Washington (CNN) -- A domestic extremist group has sent letters to more than 30 U.S. governors demanding they resign, the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI said in an intelligence note.
The note, dated Monday, said the letters told the governors to vacate their posts within three days.
The FBI and DHS said there do not appear to be credible or immediate threats of violence attached to the letters.
The group behind the letters has a "Restore America Plan" that calls for the removal of any governor who fails to comply, the intelligence note said.
While DHS has no information that the removal refers to a specific plan for violence, "law enforcement should be aware that this could be interpreted as a justification for violence or other criminal actions," the note said.
Other steps in the group's plan include "establishing bogus courts, calling of 'de jure' grand juries, and issuing so-called 'legal orders' to gain control of the state," the note said.

The remainder of the article can be found here:
www.cnn.com...

The other irony to this is that CNN when reporting this would only say that the information was received via a "note" from the FBI & Homeland Security. Couldn't they even be bothered to go to the actual web site and actually read it? Nope. They decided to be parrots. The only plus is that at least they admitted it.

Edit to add:

On CNN's article, they have at the bottom, this: