It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
But also to search around and see if any other cities did this lock down.

I did that already
and had no luck
maybe u can find
something I didn't

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I believe that was the time frame they rigged up the UCC scheme. I do not know exactly when it was instituted, it was around the 1933-50 time frame.

They usually do # like that right after wars. Look at the civil war, ww1 and ww2. After the chaos or even during the chaos there machinations are installed.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by hawkiye

Well, an officer just submitted that he will not go to Afghanistan due to Obama's possible ineligibility. Also, how do we know it was just the one state?

They may have all gotten it, they are just not going to let it out.

Several have done that, it doesn't prove the military is on board with TRAP. How do we know what was just one of the states. I am hearing it has been served on all 50 states. My point was this Nevada thing their MO typical media misinformation maybe testing the waters...

Someone posted an article about Military training to qwell disssent in the ranks too, I have been at this a long time and I see several signs that they are going to resist TRAP like they have everything else and if TRAP has no military backing then it won't work. They said all along they were going to hand deliver the decrees with military backing now at the last minute they mailed them. That tells me they haven't been truthful about the military involvement.

I would really love to be wrong here but I have seen stuff like this play out before. And if this fails it may endanger us all.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I am a former Marine. I can tell you that the majority of Marines would not be willing to "quell dissent" of United States citizens, would you be willing to hold a M16 or an M4 or a UMP to a non violent countryman's head?

We are taught to ignore unlawful orders, regardless of if we are informed of them being unlawful. We are taught that we may have to defend our refusal to obey unlawful orders in court.

Even in bootcamp where they stress following orders so intensely, that is actually where you first learn about "unlawful orders."

Telling me to point a gun as a US Marine at my mom or dad is an unlawful order. I'm no longer enlisted but I am sure others who are can confirm this. Please do not fear the men and women who are defending your country, they may be mislead and they may fight wars you don't agree with but the larger number of us are absolutely unwilling to fight you.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Restore America Rally
Held at the Capitol in Frankfort Kentucky
Feb. 23, 2010

Watch if you could use a bit of down-home patriotic Amercan spirit...

www.youtube.com...

God Bless You!

God Bless America! (She needs your guidance Lord more than ever!)

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Toot Sweet]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Bingo, just as I said- they are going to do everything they can to suppress this:

He declined to identify the group identified in the letter, at the urging of the FBI, but a source in the administration said letters to all 50 governors were sent by Guardians of the Free Republics, which has a Restore America Plan.

That's from your first link. EIN, you have done a very good job in this thread. You ever get that applause I recommended you for?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

The only problem is that most of them already believe the official stories and would deem many (who are not )as enemies ...and would do as they are told thinking everyone is a criminal even if they are not >.(We see this everyday with the police even) ......Even the bible says many will think they do God a favor by killing .People outside of religion are just as gullible and easily brainwashed into thinking they are doing God a service when they kill ....
Jhn 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

And this is advice our Lord gives on how to handle things in this world (especially when things are getting outta control )
1Pe 2:15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
1Pe 3:17 For [it is] better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.
1Pe 4:19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls [to him] in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The Commonwealths of Kentucky and Virginia each passed legislation drafted by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison in 1798. The statutes adopted were called the Kentucky Resolutions of 1798 and the Virginia Resolutions of 1798 & 1799.

The Kentucky Resolutions of 1798 (Virginia's are similar) examine Jefferson's idea of the nature of the relationship between the federal government and the state governments.

From a post at FreeRepublic:

Kentucky Resolutions of 1798 Still Apply (States Rights)
fadedglorypatriotmilitia ^ | 3/9/2010 | Keith Allen Lehman

Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 3:51:23 PM by rxsid

"Kentucky Resolutions of 1798 Still Apply

Thomas Jefferson is well known for his letters and being the principal author of The Declaration of Independence. He also was the 3rd President of the United States; but before he was elected for that office, he held the office of Vice President during the administration of the 2nd President of the United States, John Adams. Previous to that, Thomas Jefferson served as an elected member of the Virginia legislature, Mister of France and Secretary of State for President George Washington. After losing to John Adams, Federalist, in the 1796 presidential election by only three electoral votes, he became the Vice President. In 1800 he became the President of the United States after a tie-breaking election with his opponent Aaron Burr, who became Jefferson’s Vice President.

While the Declaration of Independence is a well known American government document, few know that Thomas Jefferson was the author of another important document – The Kentucky Resolutions of 1798. Mr. Jefferson drafted the document in secret while he was serving as vice president. It was written in response to the unpopular Alien and Seditions Acts that passed Congress and President John Adams signed during an undeclared war with France. The acts demonstrated how quickly men of government had forgotten the principles that caused the American Revolutionary War and the foundation of the law of the United States – the US Constitution and its amendments. It authorized the president to deport any resident alien considered dangerous to the peace and safety of the United States, to apprehend and deport resident aliens if their home countries were at war with the United States, and criminalized any speech which might defame Congress, the President, or bring either of them into contempt or disrepute.

10th Amendment

In protested and argued citing the Tenth Amendment:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

The acts were also in violation of the First Amendment, freedom of speech.
States Rights

Thomas Jefferson stated that the federal government had over stepped its bounds and was exercising powers which belonged to the states. Thomas Jefferson corresponded with James Madison in private letters, and the two gentlemen suspected that their letters were secretly being opened and ready by the government. However, the letters developed a series of resolutions against the Alien and Sedition Acts and was passed by the Virginia legislature in 1798 and 1799. In the Kentucky Resolutions, Thomas Jefferson explained the nature of the relationship between the federal government and the state governments:

Resolved, That the several States composing, the United States of America, are not united on the principle of unlimited submission to their general government; but that, by a compact under the style and title of a Constitution for the United States, and of amendments thereto, they constituted a general government for special purposes — delegated to that government certain definite powers, reserving, each State to itself, the residuary mass of right to their own self-government; and that whensoever the general assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force: that to this compact each State acceded as a State, and is an integral part, its co-States forming, as to itself, the other party: that the government created by this compact was not made the exclusive or final judge of the extent of the powers delegated to itself; since that would have made its discretion, and not the Constitution, the measure of its powers; but that, as in all other cases of compact among powers having no common judge, each party has an equal right to judge for itself, as well of infractions as of the mode and measure of redress.

Over a period of time in American history, states would invoke what is called The Principles of ’98 to oppose unconstitutional embargoes 1807 to 1809, misuse of the state militia during the War of 1812, the Second Bank of the United States issue in 1825, and the Fugitive Slave Acts of 1850. Today those principles are being used to address unconstitutional federal laws and executive orders that concern firearm regulations, Cap and Trade, the push for REAL ID, Obamacare and other abuses of the Constitution of the United States that are too numerous to mention here."
More here: fadedglorypatriotmilitia.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sremmos
I am a former Marine. I can tell you that the majority of Marines would not be willing to "quell dissent" of United States citizens,

u wont have to
Haliburton is hiring Blackwater Mercs
to do the killing for ya

Mercs hired by a Big Corporation
NOT OUR GOVERNMENT !!!

But u may be called upon to
save us from those Mercs.

Best Wishes Marine

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Amazing you bring that up, take a look at this thread and the info contained.

They are hiring mercs and it is on high speed implementation.

Hey: KBR (Halliburton) Awarded 350M Dollar Domestic Security Contract

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
From another forum:

There is one state that the governor has already agreed to sign. I don't know if I'm at Liberty to say which state so I won't.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I know E, thats why I brought it up
I already read it 350M contract
its a way to get around the
American vs American confrontation
best of the hired guns from around the world

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

From another forum:

There is one state that the governor has already agreed to sign. I don't know if I'm at Liberty to say which state so I won't.

HALLELUJAH !!!!!
I'm starting to cry now
give me a moment
I'll be back

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

From another forum:

does anybody want to make a wager
that it was one of those 14 states that
were gonna sue the Feds over Obamacare???
Anybody want some of that action???

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

My bet would be Wyoming, New Hampshire, or Texas. Montana maybe too.

[edit on Thu Apr 1st 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Wyoming is my guess.

Hear about the Sheriff stated no fed is allowed in his county without permission. Also, the State passed their Sovereign Gun Rights laws with teeth. If a fed agent tried to enforce federal law in the State, they could get a fine plus up to a 3 year sentence.

The fed is beginning to get worried I think. They did not realize how pissed everyone was or they think they got the answer for this.

Hope the FEMA crap wasn't true.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
maybe I'll move to Wyoming!

As they say, vote with your feet!

Hell, I'd consider joining a police force just for the honor of enforcing the fed control laws.

Hm.. now I need some money to move lol.

Would fema or even blackwater even be big enough to tackle america?

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Scarcer]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Tim Turner just said that he met with the FBI, and confirmed that the FBI is investigating, and that they just wanted to be sure that the TRAP plan did not include anything violent. The FBI said that everything TRAP was doing was legal, did a background check on Tim, and more... Real interesting:

www.talkshoe.com...

click the green talkcast thingy

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join